Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One of the most unusual Bigfoot stories I have ever heard

Socio

I like to listen to cryptid stories being told by on places like YouTube, this story from a Canadian mounted police officer as read by a Youtuber called Dixie Cryptid is unlike anything else I have heard, they are capturing women and children, cross breeding (raping them), that there appears to be hybrids as a result etc... if this is real it paints the Bigfoot in a whole other light.

He tells three stories on this video, the one I am referring to starts at about the 36 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/jhxPF3ik80A

Edited by Socio
  • Haha 4

@Socio

it would be so easy to do DNA testing that you *know* this story is a pile of bogwanna 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Socio said:

I like to listen to cryptid stories being told by on places like YouTube, this story from a Canadian mounted police officer as read by a Youtuber called Dixie Cryptid is unlike anything else I have heard, they are capturing women and children, cross breeding (raping them), that there appears to be hybrids as a result etc... if this is real it paints the Bigfoot in a whole other light.

He tells three stories on this video, the one I am referring to starts at about the 36 minute mark.

Are they really doing that, oh my! Did you know that Bigfoot is possibly a multidimensional being, do you think the off spring are multidimensional also!:o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Socio said:

Back in the 50s this might have been believed but no, a few minutes of testing proves its horse hocky not that common sense didnt already prove it.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@Socio

it would be so easy to do DNA testing that you *know* this story is a pile of bogwanna 

Unless it is true and our governments do not want the general public to find out they exist.

I can imagine the loss in revenue from, mineral mining, logging, and oil fracking/drilling, pipelines etc... to protect their habitat along with the closure if State and National parks, banning of hiking, hunting and fishing because of the danger they pose, not to mention the reaction of the populous if they were find out these creatures are capturing, raping, eating humans and their subsequent demands they be hunted to extinction because of it might pose a big problem.    

Edited by Socio
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Socio said:

Unless it is true and our governments do not want the general public to find out they exist.

I can imagine the loss in revenue from, mineral mining, logging, and oil fracking/drilling, pipelines etc... to protect their habitat along with the closure if State and National parks, banning of hiking, hunting and fishing because of the danger they pose, not to mention the reaction of the populous if they were find out these creatures are capturing, raping, eating humans and their subsequent demands they be hunted to extinction because of it might pose a big problem.    

In every country on the planet?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Socio said:

Socio,

The government cannot stop private individuals from doing dimple DNA tests. The gov can't stop curious people from snooping around and taking videos.

sorry to tell you, there is no chance it is all real. Well, **in my opinon** anyway 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Socio said:

You are just joshing around, right?

15 hours ago, Socio said:

Since you posted the OT and now this and im cold, sick and depressed im gonna jump right in and call you out with a simple challenge.

Prove a shread of any of the tripe you posted, proof is not stories proof is not riduclous clickbait youtube, proof as in proof that the alleged creature exists,

Go ahead post your proof, no excuses.

20 hours ago, the13bats said:

Since you posted the OT and now this and im cold, sick and depressed im gonna jump right in and call you out with a simple challenge.

Prove a shread of any of the tripe you posted, proof is not stories proof is not riduclous clickbait youtube, proof as in proof that the alleged creature exists,

Go ahead post your proof, no excuses.

You need to learn the difference between speculation and stated  fact, what I posted was clearly speculation.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Socio said:

You need to learn the difference between speculation and stated  fact, what I posted was clearly speculation.

What you posted was utterly riduculous nonsense.

If you think it could in any way be true then post proof to back yourself up.

• Like 2

Out of bordom and the spirit of this thread i will add there are actually a lot of tall tales about hairy wildmen abducting and sometimes raping and impregnating human women.

Of course we know only a human can breed with a human so these stories have faded out the last few decades.