Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious town in Japan is obsessed with UFOs and aliens


Recommended Posts

 

Considering the amount of visitation reported around nuclear sites, this hardly seems surprising. I think think people realize the extent of the damage done. We didn't just **** up our plane they probably come because the matter in thier plane of existence is also radiated. And if you are wondering what im talking about, i dont think they are coming from space but rather another dimension here on earth, just living in a different range of matter expression or density if you will, that we dont generally interact with or see due to our limited band of perception.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love stories like this. And it does show that UFOlogy goes across cultures. I could read the book they must have on this town. awesome. ;)

And @Nnicolette,  good post, I like the angle you come in on. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coming back down to earth,

Lol, sounds like an attention grab, ufos, bigfoot, ghosts, nessi and countless others all have towns that hail and honor their "mascots" they have events that bring in lots of tourist dollars and just like with this town in Japan their evidence is puerly anecdotal in other words zip.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once again the aliens flying UFOs need our help to know where to land, so we have to arrange rocks as landing guides for them.

"There were only film cameras, so it was easy to recognize a fake." :D

Also UFOs like magnets.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have a town not to far from where I live called Vulcan and it's a big deal there.

http://img.trekmovie.com/images/links/vulcanplaque-t.jpgVulcan, Alberta: Final Frontier Town | SkyriseCitiesThe town of Vulcan, AB has street lamps shaped like the starship Enterprise  : r/mildlyinteresting

 

Mr. Spock beams into Vulcan, Alberta | CTV NewsVucan's BackgroundVulcan Town Council To Debate Mask Bylaw - HighRiverOnline.com

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have a town like that not far away. Pine Bush NY. Every year they have a ufo festival. Every year I keep meaning to go, but never seem to get there. 
 

I did visit their museum of the paranormal, that was a fun time. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

We have a town like that not far away. Pine Bush NY. Every year they have a ufo festival. Every year I keep meaning to go, but never seem to get there. 
 

I did visit their museum of the paranormal, that was a fun time. 

:tu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I considered using the ground floor of my house as a museum of oddities, im zoned for it but my cats said no.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2022 at 1:55 AM, the13bats said:

Coming back down to earth,

Lol, sounds like an attention grab, ufos, bigfoot, ghosts, nessi and countless others all have towns that hail and honor their "mascots" they have events that bring in lots of tourist dollars and just like with this town in Japan their evidence is puerly anecdotal in other words zip.

I come from a town stock full of giant bigfoot replicas. Never heard of anyone around there seeing one, or profiting off the mascot either for thay matter. Although 5 hours south I know of an area where numerous people have told me personally they saw one. Just goes with the area and the thick mountainous environment i guess. That or living creatures arent stationary.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2022 at 10:05 AM, Nnicolette said:

I come from a town stock full of giant bigfoot replicas. Never heard of anyone around there seeing one, or profiting off the mascot either for thay matter. Although 5 hours south I know of an area where numerous people have told me personally they saw one. Just goes with the area and the thick mountainous environment i guess. That or living creatures arent stationary.

I have no idea why a town ( your town ) would waste tax money on tributes to a mythical creature with no returns, and that no one ever claimed to have seen there, i agree very weird but no more weird than people who believe tall tales and stories with zero supporting evidence.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2022 at 10:05 AM, Nnicolette said:

I come from a town stock full of giant bigfoot replicas. Never heard of anyone around there seeing one, or profiting off the mascot either for thay matter. Although 5 hours south I know of an area where numerous people have told me personally they saw one. Just goes with the area and the thick mountainous environment i guess. That or living creatures arent stationary.

I would check out those replicas and see how far back they go. It could be that 70 years ago (for instance) your town had some fuzzy visitors. Then they went south.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
14 hours ago, the13bats said:

I have no idea why a town ( your town ) would waste tax money on tributes to a mythical creature with no returns, and that no one ever claimed to have seen there, i agree very weird but no more weird than people who believe tall tales and stories with zero supporting evidence.

Tourism.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, astrobeing said:

Tourism.

Right :yes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, the13bats said:

Right :yes:

The small Pacific Northwest town I grew up in during the 1970s was a Bigfoot "hot spot". Several production crews came through making fictional and documentary films on Bigfoot. You don't need permits or permission to shoot movies on federal land so that genre appealed to low budget filmmakers.

From what I hear, Bigfoot tourism is still happening there thanks to cable television shows. Now they get college kids during the summer who camp in the forest hoping to get a blurry silhouette of Bigfoot on their iPhones that they can post on YouTube.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, astrobeing said:

The small Pacific Northwest town I grew up in during the 1970s was a Bigfoot "hot spot". Several production crews came through making fictional and documentary films on Bigfoot. You don't need permits or permission to shoot movies on federal land so that genre appealed to low budget filmmakers.

From what I hear, Bigfoot tourism is still happening there thanks to cable television shows. Now they get college kids during the summer who camp in the forest hoping to get a blurry silhouette of Bigfoot on their iPhones that they can post on YouTube.

I would imagine so.

My point earlier even if my subtle ironic sarcasm was lost on some was if a town has a statue or sign at city limits of a bigfoot, alien, mothman etc its because it helps them cha ching.

Cha ching = profit some who dont grasp my eccentricities

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.