Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brianna Kupfer murder

docyabut2

• The title was changed to Brianna Kupfer murder

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Thanks very much for starting this thread, this is really terrible to hear my he Rest In Peace!:tu:

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks very much for starting this thread, this is really terrible to hear my he Rest In Peace!:tu:

The city's homicide rate is up 12% so far this year compared to last year. Violent crime has spiked in many big cities, including San Francisco and New York.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The city's homicide rate is up 12% so far this year compared to last year. Violent crime has spiked in many big cities, including San Francisco and New York.

Yes I aware of that and it’s absolutely terrible, it seems like the country is coming apart that the seems! Part of it is do to Covid-19, the police forces are down in strength because of illness, and the criminals look for and react to anything they perceive as weakness!

Take care my friend, I hope things get better soon!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Sixteen year old is fighting with his mother.  Police are called and the kid ends up shooting the police officers.

I don't think any reforms are responsible for this...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The democrats  are soft on crime by  letting out murderers  and low on bails.

Not to mention the defunding the police that is ripping through a lot of major cities. Moral is terrible. The idiots that want to send social workers to domestic violence calls probably don't have enough connective brain cells to see what happened in NYC tonight and make the association.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Sixteen year old is fighting with his mother.  Police are called and the kid ends up shooting the police officers.

I don't think any reforms are responsible for this...

ya and the guy that killed the parade by defunding the police?

Man accused of killing 5 at Wisconsin Christmas parade has lengthy record (msn.com)

Edited by docyabut2

15 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Not to mention the defunding the police that is ripping through a lot of major cities. Moral is terrible. The idiots that want to send social workers to domestic violence calls probably don't have enough connective brain cells to see what happened in NYC tonight and make the association.

You think the boy would have shot social workers responding?  or do you think the boy would have felt less hopeless and threatened and perhaps talked it out?  Remember the article said the boy wasn't armed originally.

Edit to add:  And it's not like the boy will get out on cheap bail considering he is quite dead now.

Edited by Gromdor

5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

You think the boy would have shot social workers responding?  or do you think the boy would have felt less hopeless and threatened and perhaps talked it out?  Remember the article said the boy wasn't armed originally.

I'm not a mind reader, but I do know statistics. More police are killed attending domestic violence calls than any other type of call.

23 hours ago, Gromdor said:

do you think the boy would have felt less hopeless and threatened and perhaps talked it out? 

Cop killer 'posted video threats to officers and argued with his mom over his VEGAN diet' before fatally shooting one, 22, and wounding colleague in Harlem with illegal Glock with 40 round magazine

Lashawn McNeil (top right), a convicted felon out on probation, shot and killed a rookie New York Police officer and critically injured his partner in Harlem on Friday. Police sources said he had shared anti-cop propaganda on his Facebook page (center) and allegedly argued with mother of his vegan diet. The sources told the New York Daily News that McNeil, who used a Glock 45 equipped with a high capacity 40 round magazine (left) to kill Jason Rivera, 22, (bottom right) and injure Wilbert Mora - argued with his mother about his veganism and had shared a controversial music video in 2014 depicting officers getting gunned down. The video shows footage of police brutality against black men as two rappers appear holding guns to the head of a stoic white officer as they sing, 'Time to start kill these coppers.' Along with the video, McNeil shared a slew of conspiracy theory posts and videos on his Facebook page, which warned of a coming race war, that McDonalds conducted blood sacrifices, that black people were aliens, and that the UN had established a global army to bring about a new world order. His mom, who called the police on him for threatening her, allegedly told police she knew he carried guns, the New York Post reported. Sources told the Post that the unnamed mother had told McNeil not to come home with firearms while helping out his disabled brother, and that she did not believe he was carrying a weapon when she called police on Friday night.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10430081/The-illegal-Glock-45-round-magazine-used-kill-NYPD-officer.html

I would not describe this convicted felon as feeling helpless or threatened, but to each his own.