Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New York AG says Trump's company misled banks, tax officials

Vorg

NEW YORK (AP) — The New York attorney general’s office late Tuesday told a court its investigators had uncovered evidence that former President Donald Trump’s company used “fraudulent or misleading” asset valuations to get loans and tax benefits.

The court filing said state authorities haven’t yet decided whether to bring a civil lawsuit in connection with the allegations, but that investigators need to question Trump and his two eldest children as part of the probe.

Trump and his lawyers say the investigation is politically motivated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-york-ag-says-trumps-company-misled-banks-tax-officials/ar-AASVcPY?li=BBnb7Kz

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

NEW YORK (AP) — The New York attorney general’s office late Tuesday told a court its investigators had uncovered evidence that former President Donald Trump’s company used “fraudulent or misleading” asset valuations to get loans and tax benefits.

The court filing said state authorities haven’t yet decided whether to bring a civil lawsuit in connection with the allegations, but that investigators need to question Trump and his two eldest children as part of the probe.

Trump and his lawyers say the investigation is politically motivated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-york-ag-says-trumps-company-misled-banks-tax-officials/ar-AASVcPY?li=BBnb7Kz

Thank you for sharing, man this guys legal problems just keep coming almost daily now he needs to pay for crimes Trump and his family are nothing but a bunch of grifters!:tu:

5A13BF29-35E2-4DEB-B141-EC546465FCAD.jpeg

I really hope they bust him, nobody, no matter how rich, should be above the law. Throw the book at him and send him to Rikers. 

• Like 2

People like trump never get busted or any serious trouble they just walk between the rain drops.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

People like trump never get busted or any serious trouble they just walk between the rain drops.

Well karma is cold cruel bed fellow and soon or later everyone’s bill comes do!:tu:

0FE624CC-4CD0-478E-BE01-EF0E7662FBBB.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well karma is cold cruel bed fellow and soon or later everyone’s bill comes do!:tu:

0FE624CC-4CD0-478E-BE01-EF0E7662FBBB.jpeg

I hear you and saved this meme but with trump nothing sticks,

Example it comes out that he knew and his choices directly caused extra covid deaths.

Many have shown he did have responsibility for jan 6th.

He paid a sex trade worker hush money

he made up election fraud accusations never proved any.

So far hes got away with everything.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Example it comes out that he knew and his choices directly caused extra covid deaths.

He may, but my belief and practice of the Buddhist Philosophies allows me to believe that everyone pays do to the Karma they collect during their present life. You see Buddhists believe in reincarnation and part of that process is paying for the Karma you have accumulated during your life both good and bad. The effect Karma plays according to Buddhist Philosophy in the reincarnation process is its effect on how a persons next life will be. If you have accumulated to much bad Karma in one’s  next life you are required to correct the deficiencies of one’s current life, because Karma follows a person through the reincarnation process.

So to put it simply if one is negative in this life, one will be placed at lower status in the next life. Basically Karma breaks down in 3 ways bad Karma moves your current status in life go backwards, balanced Karma and one’s next reincarnation will allow you to remain at one’s present status level, and if one accumulates more good Karma than bad one continues to move forward on the Buddhist path toward Nirvana. The only way to ever achieve Nirvana is completely purify one’s Karma and how long that takes is impossible to say!

Now I understand there is no scientific evidence that can be used to prove any of this, everything comes down to one’s spiritual beliefs and to me I ask no one to follow my beliefs and normally I don’t discuss them unless I am asked to or if I am conversing with other followers of the Buddhist Path and Philosophies!  You see my friend it is not Buddhist doctrine to recruit others like other religious practices try to do or to go into detail about the belief system unless asked!:tu: 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Not to mention the sexual harassments claims.

He described in the 2005 "locker room talk" video exactly what several women in prior years claimed against him in sexual harassments lawsuits.

So basically, women have claimed he did this and that, and he says on video he did this and that, exactly as the women described. 

Trump hides behind a shield of lawyers and NDA's,

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Not to mention the sexual harassments claims.

He described in the 2005 "locker room talk" video exactly what several women in prior years claimed against him in sexual harassments lawsuits.

So basically, women have claimed he did this and that, and he says on video he did this and that, exactly as the women described. 

Trump hides behind a shield of lawyers and NDA's,

Yes he does, but he can’t hide from Karma someday he will pay the ultimate price and it will be hell!:tu: