Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tooth Fairy Caught On Camera?

mavakaga

Trending Rabbit sounds like a very much legit news source. 

it honestly looks like it could be any manner of large moth. Honestly, though, they can be a bit of a surprise if you're not used to them. We have huge sphinx moths here, they buzz around quickly and have glowing red eyes, to boot lol

I'd almost reckon this is a Luna or atlas moth 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Trending Rabbit sounds like a very much legit news source. 

it honestly looks like it could be any manner of large moth. Honestly, though, they can be a bit of a surprise if you're not used to them. We have huge sphinx moths here, they buzz around quickly and have glowing red eyes, to boot lol

I'd almost reckon this is a Luna or atlas moth 

Respect the rabbit bro lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, mavakaga said:

Respect the rabbit bro lol

lol I honestly don't blame people for freaking out if you run into them or they run into you. they're huge, have rapidly flapping wings like a hummingbird (and about that size) and their eyes glow red in the dark. Ironically one of the most harmless animals on earth 

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

That's a bug and a terrible camera. :lol:

and a stupid...s t u p i d...video...and even more  s t u p i d e r  is Trending Rabbit.  It's obviously a flying insect of some kind and it's obvious as well that many other insects are also flying around.  To quote the German Soldier character from Laugh - In   (60s,70s comedy TV show)  Very interesting (and cute) but very s t u p i d 

...but what do I know...never even heard or seen anything from Trending Rabbit...I do know this though...when you post a video on a youtube channel...you have to answer a declaration question about whether or not it is made for children.  Now, if Trending Rabbit makes videos for children then it could be a non-stupid video because children don't have the depth of knowledge we have so it might be fascinating...either way...I'm not impressed much...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, acute said:

It's the Tooth Fairy.  Get over it! B)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYJoJcpwoHnZeiiaHjtK4

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, joc said:

and a stupid...s t u p i d...video...and even more  s t u p i d e r  is Trending Rabbit.  It's obviously a flying insect of some kind and it's obvious as well that many other insects are also flying around.  To quote the German Soldier character from Laugh - In   (60s,70s comedy TV show)  Very interesting (and cute) but very s t u p i d 

...but what do I know...never even heard or seen anything from Trending Rabbit...I do know this though...when you post a video on a youtube channel...you have to answer a declaration question about whether or not it is made for children.  Now, if Trending Rabbit makes videos for children then it could be a non-stupid video because children don't have the depth of knowledge we have so it might be fascinating...either way...I'm not impressed much...

I thought it looked like on of the toys I see on sideshow alley. Pull the zip cord and it flies into the air coming down on wings. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIFa5BwSkuHZdImO82t1Y

• Like 1

I believe in all kinds of etheric creatures between our reality and myth borders. They said there was a Sunday event but the video didn't tell us about it.

Papameter Reading

Paranormal  50%    Normal  50%

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I believe in all kinds of etheric creatures between our reality and myth borders. They said there was a Sunday event but the video didn't tell us about it.

Papameter Reading

Paranormal  50%    Normal  50%

Seriously?  You believe there is a 50/50 chance that the thing flying in the video is an Etheric Being not of this Earth?  What do you believe the other things flying around in the video are?  Also Etheric Beings not of this Earth?  Not insects?  What does that even mean really... "between our reality and myth borders"? There is a place between what is real and what isn't?  And that is where the Etheric Beings dwell?  Interesting.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, joc said:

Seriously?  You believe there is a 50/50 chance that the thing flying in the video is an Etheric Being not of this Earth?  What do you believe the other things flying around in the video are?  Also Etheric Beings not of this Earth?  Not insects?  What does that even mean really... "between our reality and myth borders"? There is a place between what is real and what isn't?  And that is where the Etheric Beings dwell?  Interesting.

I'm honestly beginning to believe that there are those who can't tell fantasy from reality. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

I'm honestly beginning to believe that there are those who can't tell fantasy from reality. 

I'm honestly beginning to believe that it's ALL magic!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, joc said:

The etheric realm is the extra-dimensional realm closest to the gross physical. (Just note the Physical plane below)

Image result for theosophy planes of nature

Now here's a little something on Etheric Beings in Parapedia

Opening Paragraph:

Ethereal Beings are entities that exist outside of our own realm while being capable of coexisting with it. They are also theorized to be composed of unordinary matter. While they are incorporeal, they are capable of interacting with and influencing the material realm that we exist in, travelling between it and their own realm(s). This means that they are responsible for various paranormal activity and phenomena, which includes ghosts, hauntings, and other inexplicable events.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Back home I saw fireflies maybe a half a dozen times and when I was in Windsor Ontario one evening I was standing out front of the house and could hear a buzzing sound then I noticed hundreds of fireflies around a couple of the trees and it took a minute to sink in what I was seeing and hearing. For me it was an incredible sight to see them all glowing as they flittered about.

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

The etheric realm is the extra-dimensional realm closest to the gross physical. (Just note the Physical plane below)

Opening Paragraph:

Ethereal Beings are entities that exist outside of our own realm while being capable of coexisting with it. They are also theorized to be composed of unordinary matter. While they are incorporeal, they are capable of interacting with and influencing the material realm that we exist in, travelling between it and their own realm(s). This means that they are responsible for various paranormal activity and phenomena, which includes ghosts, hauntings, and other inexplicable events.

So what you are really saying here is that the Covid 19 Virus is an Ethereal Being...thanks...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Opening Paragraph:

Hard to believe that someone wrote what you quoted with a straight face .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Hard to believe that someone wrote what you quoted with a straight face .

Hey, the way I look at it, the millions of paranormal experiences all have a scientific explanation beyond our current science's knowledge. And they must all bend the mind into places it doesn't naturally go.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Hey, the way I look at it, the millions of paranormal experiences all have a scientific explanation beyond our current science's knowledge. And they must all bend the mind into places it doesn't naturally go.

Typically called: lying to oneself. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

yes, that's the definition of Schizophrenia, really, the inability to tell fantasy from reality 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

The way you look at it promotes charlatans and body snatchers.

Your mind just go places other minds find to distasteful to go to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2