Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help with my master's thesis project survey!

Ice_King_Kan

Hello Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forum!

I am a graduate student at NAU, and for my master's thesis project I am conducting research on conspiracy theorists, their beliefs in UFOs, and their trust in the U.S. Government.  I am looking for conspiracy theorist volunteers to participate in my short survey, which is 24 questions (15 UFO questions and 8 demographic questions) and the survey will only take about 5-10 minutes (if that!).  I would really appreciate your help with this, as I am expected to graduate May 2022.  If you choose to take the survey, please look at the attached file -- this is the online consent form.  Your privacy is my first priority!!  Survey answers will be anonymous.  Thank you so much!  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me!  If you would like to participate in an hour-longish interview about your perceptions/beliefs in UFOs I would love your help with that as well! (:  Take care y'all, and thank you again!

QUALTRICS SURVEY LINK:

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4NMBr89JQjziErI

Sincerely,

Kandace B.

CONSENT-APPROVED.jpg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Ice_King_Kan said:

I am a graduate student at NAU, and for my master's thesis project I am conducting research on conspiracy theorists, their beliefs in UFOs, and their trust in the U.S. Government.  I am looking for conspiracy theorist volunteers to participate in my short survey, which is 24 questions (15 UFO questions and 8 demographic questions) and the survey will only take about 5-10 minutes (if that!).  I would really appreciate your help with this, as I am expected to graduate May 2022.  If you choose to take the survey, please look at the attached file -- this is the online consent form.  Your privacy is my first priority!!  Survey answers will be anonymous.  Thank you so much!  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me!  If you would like to participate in an hour-longish interview about your perceptions/beliefs in UFOs I would love your help with that as well! (:  Take care y'all, and thank you again!

QUALTRICS SURVEY LINK:

Sincerely,

Kandace B.

CONSENT-APPROVED.jpg

I can't help you because I do not support or spread Conspiracy Theories, I trust Science and use critical thought to choose what to believe or not believe. However, I can give you a suggestion where you may want to look for people who can supply what you need for survey. Go to the COVID 19 forum section and read the posts if your knowledgeable about the subject you will find many Conspiracy Theorists there who can help you!:yes:

I would like to welcome you to the forum and wish you all the best in finding those who can help you with your master's thesis project!:tu:

• Like 1

Take me to your leader...

~

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

WTF :huh:

Hey I told him to look in the Covid-19 section, that he could find Conspiracy Theories there no problem!:lol:

Peace guys!:tu:

1 hour ago, SHaYap said:

Take me to your leader...

~

3 hours ago, Ice_King_Kan said:

QUALTRICS SURVEY LINK:

Sincerely,

Kandace B.

CONSENT-APPROVED.jpg

Might be tough to find subjects as from what ive seen most all conspiracy theorists think what they believe is fact, sure once in a blue moon something might turn out to be true but never the big epic earth changing CTs,

You also have to get into "ufo" doesnt at all mean aliens, but an odd group insist it does.

4 hours ago, Ice_King_Kan said:

QUALTRICS SURVEY LINK:

Sincerely,

Kandace B.

CONSENT-APPROVED.jpg

I'm not a theorist, I'm mostly just here for RPG inspiration and trying to deprogram trumpists. 

Well, I read the questionnaire and decided not to answer any of the questions because I am an alien and that might throw off the conspiracy aspect due to prejudicial biases.

• Haha 1