Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

70 % Of Covid Patients In Hospital Primarily There For OTHER Reasons

itsnotoutthere

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Were you looking for the Washington Post, the respectable Washington newspaper?

:w00t:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

I was unable to view the video. The actual number of COVID-19 deaths in the UK is 150,000.

I assume what this crackpot did was what was tried in the US, only claim deaths in which the death certificate only says COVID-19 on it.

So if COVID causes a secondary infection he doesn't want to count that death.

If someone would have lived another 20 years with diabetes but COVID killed them and the death certificate mentions diabetes he doesn't want to count them.

And so on and so on and that's why he is considered to be a crackpot. He even promoted ivermectin despite the strong evidence it does not work on COVID. In the video nurse Campbell suggests that Pfizer's pill and ivermectin stop viral replication in the same manner. That is not true. How do we know? Because ivermectin does not affect COVID-19. The studies show that to be the case.

Take a gander at real information for a change.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/10/scicheck-merck-pfizer-covid-19-antivirals-different-from-ivermectin/

No, the number of people that have died with covid is approximately 150,000. The number of people that have died of covid (those without any other underlying health issues) is 17,371 and 13,597 of those were over the age of 65 years of age. Official government figures from a FOI request.

If somebody has a heart attack and is taken into hospital & dies a week later of heart failure & after tests they find out that he had flu, are you saying they died of flu?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

If somebody has a heart attack and is taken into hospital & dies a week later of heart failure & after tests they find out that he had flu, are you saying they died of flu?

If somebody near a cliff is pushed, and while struggling to regain his balance then stumbles over a rock. Was is then the push, the rock or both that made him fall to his death?

Cause of death isn't necessarily one single thing.

Edited by zep73
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, zep73 said:

If somebody near a cliff is pushed, and while struggling to regain his balance then stumbles over a rock. Was is then the push, the rock or both that made him fall to his death?

Cause of death isn't necessarily one single thing.

Ah, but was he wearing a mask?

But seriously, pretty sure a court of law would convict whoever pushed him.

• Thanks 1

How about Covid Vaccines?  There was a thread about a man whose family blamed a Covid Vaccine for his death in the Obituary- but his cause of death was blood clots. 

51 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

:lol:

Courts deal with blame, not cause.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

No, the number of people that have died with covid is approximately 150,000. The number of people that have died of covid (those without any other underlying health issues) is 17,371 and 13,597 of those were over the age of 65 years of age. Official government figures from a FOI request.

Again false. The number of people that died of COVID is 150,000. There is no information available to you to to suggest anything about your 17,371 number. I know that this is too difficult an issue for you to comprehend.

The simple fact is that you are being explicitly clear that you are one of the many that have no idea what  you are talking about.

Thanks, for clearing that up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

And there you pointing out to us how o are unable to separate issues and understand the complexity of the issues at hand

• Like 1

4 hours ago, taniwha said:

Like how a person is shot dead just before they topple over dead from covid?

Yeah, likely story. ;)

It sounds like the sort of horse pucky the sewage outlet the Washington Examiner would post. They are not known for being an outlet of truth

• Like 1

The truth I posted isn't garbage even if it's true that the paper is.

You have no idea what depths the Washington Examiner will stoop to unless you willingly crawl to the bottom of the cess pool

• Like 1

There are so many faux experts here pretending they know how causes of death are determined.

I even warned that there would be frauds pretending to know.

• Like 1

The truth I posted isn't garbage even if it's true that the paper is.

Not entirely garbage, but definitely disingenuous.

There's a clear statement by the Health Ministry that anyone who dies whilst infected will be treated as a Covid death until investigations are complete.

We will be now publicly reporting confirmed deaths as those where the death documents or an investigation has shown that the cause was COVID-19, and we will report other deaths where the cause of death is not certain but the person has COVID-19. We will report them separately, and the latter group will be classified as 'under investigation' while we await further information from clinicians or a coroner's follow-up

That's from the link in the article you cited.

Do you know for a fact that he is still classified as someone who died from Covid? If so, then I'd agree with you about this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, stereologist said:

Again false. The number of people that died of COVID is 150,000. There is no information available to you to to suggest anything about your 17,371 number. I know that this is too difficult an issue for you to comprehend.

The simple fact is that you are being explicitly clear that you are one of the many that have no idea what  you are talking about.

Thanks, for clearing that up.

It would seem that you are the one having a problem comprehending this. but given the official figures I can understand your incomprehension. The very first line of your very first post on this was quote:- "I was unable to view the video."

May I suggest that you watch the video before commenting any further.

However, I will give you a brief outline. The person In the video (an ex teacher of nurses for some 27 years - he describes his bio. on his youtube page) obtained a FOI (Freedom Of Information) request from the government specifically asking "what are the figures for people that have died purely of Covid i.e. - who died with no underlying health issues. He received the information from ONS - Office for National Statistics. i.e. the government body responsible for gathering such information.

In summary the information provided by the official government body responsible for collecting said information is :-

March 2020 to January 2022  - Excess death above 5 year average = 127,704

Deaths within 28 days of a positive test = 152,872

Deaths where 'covid' appeared on the death certificate = 174,233

Deaths from covid 19 with no underlying causes = i.e people without diabetes, heart conditions etc. "where covid was listed as the underlying cause of death"

= 9400 for 2020 of those 7,851 were over the age of 65.

= 6482 for 2021 (first quarter of year) of those 4,923 were over the age of 65.

= 346 for 2021 (second quarter of year)

= 1,142 for 2021 ( third quarter of year)

As written on the ONS report "Therefore, 2020 and first three quarters of 2021 Total deaths from covid alone = 17,371 and of these 13,597 were over the age of 65."

plus also on the report  "Average age of death in the UK from covid is 82.5 years."

Now can I suggest you go and watch the video.

1249704347_Screenshot2022-01-22124806.thumb.png.a93f57d96ea8109fefd99355a1f87bc7.png

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Gromdor said:

How about Covid Vaccines?  There was a thread about a man whose family blamed a Covid Vaccine for his death in the Obituary- but his cause of death was blood clots. 

I have heard of more vaccine deaths and serious complications than covid deaths tbh. Funny how they are all considered blood clots and heart attacks and the vaccine will not be blamed, but covid is to blame for blood clots and heart attacks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I have heard of more vaccine deaths and serious complications than covid deaths tbh. Funny how they are all considered blood clots and heart attacks and the vaccine will not be blamed, but covid is to blame for blood clots and heart attacks.

I think a lot more questions are going to be asked over the coming months about the last two years. Have a quick look at the post above yours.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nnicolette said:

LOL, that was exactly my point.  People say Covid doesn't kill anyone they die from other causes- like pneumonia, blood clots, etc.

As for what you have heard- Wouldn't that mean that there would be more vaccinated people in the hospitals instead of all the unvaccinated?  I know the hospital here in town certainly has more unvaccinated people than vaccinated and a major hospital chain in Iowa started taking out ads showing the unvaccinated/vaccinated in thier beds, intensive care, and on ventilators with different colors just because they are overworked because of all the unvaccinated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

It would seem that you are the one having a problem comprehending this. but given the official figures I can understand your incomprehension. The very first line of your very first post on this was quote:- "I was unable to view the video."

May I suggest that you watch the video before commenting any further.

However, I will give you a brief outline. The person In the video (an ex teacher of nurses for some 27 years - he describes his bio. on his youtube page) obtained a FOI (Freedom Of Information) request from the government specifically asking "what are the figures for people that have died purely of Covid i.e. - who died with no underlying health issues. He received the information from ONS - Office for National Statistics. i.e. the government body responsible for gathering such information.

In summary the information provided by the official government body responsible for collecting said information is :-

March 2020 to January 2022  - Excess death above 5 year average = 127,704

Deaths within 28 days of a positive test = 152,872

Deaths where 'covid' appeared on the death certificate = 174,233

Deaths from covid 19 with no underlying causes = i.e people without diabetes, heart conditions etc. "where covid was listed as the underlying cause of death"

= 9400 for 2020 of those 7,851 were over the age of 65.

= 6482 for 2021 (first quarter of year) of those 4,923 were over the age of 65.

= 346 for 2021 (second quarter of year)

= 1,142 for 2021 ( third quarter of year)

As written on the ONS report "Therefore, 2020 and first three quarters of 2021 Total deaths from covid alone = 17,371 and of these 13,597 were over the age of 65."

plus also on the report  "Average age of death in the UK from covid is 82.5 years."

Now can I suggest you go and watch the video.

1249704347_Screenshot2022-01-22124806.thumb.png.a93f57d96ea8109fefd99355a1f87bc7.png

Numbers are a funny thing and can easily be manipulated by someone with an agenda.  For instance (and none of this is a lie) 100% of the people who got sick and lost time from Covid on my crew were unvaccinated.  Furthermore, the people among those that were unvaccinated and caught the Delta strain of Covid turned around and caught the Omicron strain of Covid as well.

All truth!  But what I didn't tell you was that my boss was vaccinated and caught Covid (not counted as part of my crew) and that only one guy caught Covid (twice) and he happened to be unvaccinated.

You article is clearly doing the same thing, that I just did by selectively defining what is considered a "Covid death" and who is infected.  Here is from your link: "what are the figures for people that have died purely of Covid i.e. - who died with no underlying health issues."

50 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Numbers are a funny thing and can easily be manipulated by someone with an agenda.  For instance (and none of this is a lie) 100% of the people who got sick and lost time from Covid on my crew were unvaccinated.  Furthermore, the people among those that were unvaccinated and caught the Delta strain of Covid turned around and caught the Omicron strain of Covid as well.

All truth!  But what I didn't tell you was that my boss was vaccinated and caught Covid (not counted as part of my crew) and that only one guy caught Covid (twice) and he happened to be unvaccinated.

You article is clearly doing the same thing, that I just did by selectively defining what is considered a "Covid death" and who is infected.  Here is from your link: "what are the figures for people that have died purely of Covid i.e. - who died with no underlying health issues."

My post simply highlights the disparity between the numbers of people that doctors legally recorded as dying 'with' covid & those who died 'from' covid. We are not talking about 'agendas' we are talking about official govenment figures. It's not difficult to understand. And one thing to take from these figures is if hundreds of thousands of people died from underlying health issues pushed over the edge by covid rather that dying from covid itself, then there are a lot of very unhealthy people walking around.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

In England overall, nearly half (47.9 per cent) of Covid patients were admitted to hospital for other conditions, but also tested positive.

I was admitted for nerve problems and it turned out I had covid.  I was being treated for covid long after tye nerve problem was cleared up.  Being admitted for something else doesn't prove a thing.  Covid has many symptoms.

Doug

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

If you really want to know how many are dying from covid, take this year's figures and subtract the 2019 figures.  That is the number on which covid had a significant impact.

Doug

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

I was admitted for nerve problems and it turned out I had covid.  I was being treated for covid long after tye nerve problem was cleared up.  Being admitted for something else doesn't prove a thing.  Covid has many symptoms.

Doug

So you had covid & didn't even know.

9 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

So you had covid & didn't even know.

Not when I went to the emergency room.  At the time my symptoms weren't even listed for covid.  It took about two hours and a chest X-ray to figure out what it was.

Doug

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Not when I went to the emergency room.  At the time my symptoms weren't even listed for covid.  It took about two hours and a chest X-ray to figure out what it was.

Doug

Interesting. Hope you're better now.

• Like 1

Just now, itsnotoutthere said:

Interesting. Hope you're better now.

That was back in November 2020 before there were vaccines.  I spent nine days in the hospital and three weeks in quarantine.  Plus three months on oxygen.

Doug

• Like 1

I think the death numbers made available (17,371) through a freedom of information request are seemingly contradictory but can be explained.

If they are subtracted from the numbers of deaths above the typical death average, about 125,000, then this gives 107,000 ish.

There is no specific reason for those who died above the average so people could have died for many reasons. They are just unexpected deaths in a normal year.

Like developing cancer and unable to receive timely treatment or avoiding hospital when experiencing chest pain or breathing difficulties like asthma.

There are obviously others. 

The video included the findings of an ex WHO cancer doctor who claimed around 50,000 have or would die from cancer due to covid changes in treatment availability. 

This seems to indicate that, beyond those known to have died only from covid, the others who died above the typical average were colleterial damage of covid policy.

It will be interesting to see the political ramifications of this as an opposition party would want to attack the governments overzealous covid approach while ignoring the fact they called for even more strict measures. 

Another reason for these numbers to have been ignored.;)

• Like 2