Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2022 could be a turning point in the study of UFOs


 Share

Recommended Posts

Currently, there is a lack of coordination among organizations involved in UAP detection equipment, but that may change this year, said Robert Powell, an executive board member of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU) in Austin, Texas.

"I believe that will improve as we go into 2022," he said.

A number of SCU members are involved with the Galileo Project, and the organization has partnered with several groups, including UFODATA, the UFO Data Acquisition Project (UFODAP) and UAPx. 

MSN

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Our national security efforts rely on aerial supremacy, and these phenomena present a challenge to our dominance over the air. Staying ahead of UAP sightings is critical to keeping our strategic edge and keeping our nation safe," Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand said on Dec. 9, 2021, 
--------------------------------------

Really?

Big Gov could have said the exact same thing in 1942, Battle of LA, and perhaps other points in time along the way.

WHO is kidding WHO? ^_^

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2022 at 4:04 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"Our national security efforts rely on aerial supremacy, and these phenomena present a challenge to our dominance over the air. Staying ahead of UAP sightings is critical to keeping our strategic edge and keeping our nation safe," Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand said on Dec. 9, 2021, 
--------------------------------------

Really?

Big Gov could have said the exact same thing in 1942, Battle of LA, and perhaps other points in time along the way.

WHO is kidding WHO? ^_^

Except nothing of an alien non human nature happened in 42,

Or now or ever.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Erich von Däniken told Velimir Abramović when they met that aliens will reveal themselves to humanity in 2024. Von Däniken got that information from some people who are allegedly in contact with Them.

This is my last hope. If nothing happens by 2024. I will finally discard UFO ideas and most likely stop writing on this forum. B)

Edited by TrumanB
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know I have posted this before but,
Betteridge's law of headlines is an adage that states: "Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no." It is named after Ian Betteridge, a British technology journalist who wrote about it in 2009, although the principle is much older.

 

Edited by esoteric_toad
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TrumanB said:

 Erich von Däniken told Velimir Abramović when they met that aliens will reveal themselves to humanity in 2024. Von Däniken got that information from some people who are allegedly in contact with Them.

This is my last hope. If nothing happens by 2024. I will finally discard UFO ideas and most likely stop writing on this forum. B)

Von daniken is to aliens what  meldrum is to bigfoot or the warrens are to ghosts,

Out for attention and profits,

Saying you base the possibilities of alien life on a quack like von dan is like basing your belief in bigfoot on meldrum claim the patterson film shows bigfoot,

Think for yourself dont let vondan think for you,

And no, i do not think 2024 will present us with any close encounters.

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even establishing an office for these matters and letting the publice know that there are people in the goverment who are investigating these matters is a plus to me! :)

Even so, I do feel something major could happen this year, maybe will not have to do with aliens, but something significant.

 

My thoughts are prone to think a war could happen, as is custom to follow after a pandemic...

  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2022 at 8:04 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"Our national security efforts rely on aerial supremacy, and these phenomena present a challenge to our dominance over the air. Staying ahead of UAP sightings is critical to keeping our strategic edge and keeping our nation safe," Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand said on Dec. 9, 2021, 
--------------------------------------

Really?

Big Gov could have said the exact same thing in 1942, Battle of LA, and perhaps other points in time along the way.

WHO is kidding WHO? ^_^

Have you ever seen the original unedited Battle of LA photo/s?

I’ve had a bit of a poke around when it comes up but haven’t been able to find the originals.

I’d be interested if it/they are publicly available somewhere.

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Have you ever seen the original unedited Battle of LA photo/s?

I’ve had a bit of a poke around when it comes up but haven’t been able to find the originals.

I’d be interested if it/they are publicly available somewhere.

 

I heard a true believer or two hail this event and some photo as smoking gun evidence proof aliens were here but so far all  have excuses why they do not post this earth changing picture.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

Von daniken is to aliens what  meldrum is to bigfoot or the warrens are to ghosts,

Out for attention and profits,

Saying you base the possibilities of alien life on a quack like von dan is like basing your belief in bigfoot on meldrum claim the patterson film shows bigfoot,

Think for yourself dont let vondan think for you,

And no, i do not think 2024 will present us with any close encounters.

 

lol I was joking. Velimir Abramović is also known as a crackpot in my part of the world. I'm not expecting anything and I won't stop writing on this forum!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

lol I was joking. Velimir Abramović is also known as a crackpot in my part of the world. I'm not expecting anything and I won't stop writing on this forum!

Just dont mix or connect the term "ufo" with aliens they are 2 separate things,

The worse my vision gets the more ufos i see.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cheribim, Seraphim, and Ophannim are extraterrestials. Ezekeil describes a vehicle as having a wheel within a wheel of which the engine actually had 8 wheels two for each direction 2 north 2 east 2 south 2 west. UFO's have been around for thousands of years. We have shot some down and reverse engineered them. The gap between what the public knows and the secrets kept is so shameful that telling the truth is very painful but cannot be withheld forever. Yes this year the truth will come out however at a low graded level to conceal the extent which we have been abused.
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Allen Stewart said:

Cheribim, Seraphim, and Ophannim are extraterrestials. Ezekeil describes a vehicle as having a wheel within a wheel of which the engine actually had 8 wheels two for each direction 2 north 2 east 2 south 2 west. UFO's have been around for thousands of years. We have shot some down and reverse engineered them. The gap between what the public knows and the secrets kept is so shameful that telling the truth is very painful but cannot be withheld forever. Yes this year the truth will come out however at a low graded level to conceal the extent which we have been abused.

No. Ezekiel describes standard iconography of that time and place: Babylonia.

https://drmsh.com/spaceships-ezekiel-fraud/

Quote

So, once again, the uncritical thinkers in the ancient astronaut orbit (and I do mean orbit) were duped by a “researcher” that lied to them. You have to wonder how many times this has to happen before some of these folks wake up. The ancient astronaut theory is primarily supported by industrious but duplicitous researchers offering fraudulent research to an emotionally and psychologically primed audience. It’s actually pretty sad.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Allen Stewart said:

Cheribim, Seraphim, and Ophannim are extraterrestials. Ezekeil describes a vehicle as having a wheel within a wheel of which the engine actually had 8 wheels two for each direction 2 north 2 east 2 south 2 west. UFO's have been around for thousands of years. We have shot some down and reverse engineered them. The gap between what the public knows and the secrets kept is so shameful that telling the truth is very painful but cannot be withheld forever. Yes this year the truth will come out however at a low graded level to conceal the extent which we have been abused.

Wow very cool we little lowly folks are lucky to have you here with this special secret knowledge under your belt could you please share how you gained this information how you became special, and you know prove your claims, oh, are you an alien, may i call you Indrid Cold it has a nice ring to it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2022 at 2:19 AM, the13bats said:

Except nothing of an alien non human nature happened in 42,

Or now or ever.

Just because you won't admit it doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Just because you won't admit it doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

Likewise, just because you think something happened means that it did.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2022 at 6:05 PM, Timothy said:

Have you ever seen the original unedited Battle of LA photo/s?

I’ve had a bit of a poke around when it comes up but haven’t been able to find the originals.

I’d be interested if it/they are publicly available somewhere.

I think there used to be a better source than this and you are probably aware that I and quite a few others have some misgivings about Bruce's 'interesting' analysis 'techniques' .... but here's Bruce Maccabee's page.
http://brumac.mysite.com/BATTLEOFLA/BOLA.html
Unfortunately it is without anything much in the way of conclusions, and some of the analysis (eg the "Convergence Volume" stuff, which I think he just made up as it sounds cool...) is highly questionable.

But his image processing isn't all that bad, and they don't suffer from the faked/added flying saucer shape that appears on a lot of the retouched versions. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I think there used to be a better source than this and you are probably aware that I and quite a few others have some misgivings about Bruce's 'interesting' analysis 'techniques' .... but here's Bruce Maccabee's page.
http://brumac.mysite.com/BATTLEOFLA/BOLA.html
Unfortunately it is without anything much in the way of conclusions, and some of the analysis (eg the "Convergence Volume" stuff, which I think he just made up as it sounds cool...) is highly questionable.

But his image processing isn't all that bad, and they don't suffer from the faked/added flying saucer shape that appears on a lot of the retouched versions. 

If and that is a huge qualifying "if" there was anything in the sky at that event it was human not aliens.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2022 at 8:08 PM, jethrofloyd said:

Maybe. Uri Geller said Earth will be visited by aliens this year. :rolleyes:

Let's hope they take, Uri Geller, David Icke, the Kartrashians and Katie Price back with them :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2022 at 3:08 PM, jethrofloyd said:

Maybe. Uri Geller said Earth will be visited by aliens this year. :rolleyes:

I missed that, did he really? I do wonder when he fails like he did on letterman what excuse he will use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been saying for many years that 2023 will be the year when there will be a huge breakthrough r.e. ET life and UFOs that will force national leaders to make a statement, because what's going to happen is going to be indisputable by the public.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And just to clarify: My position is that none of the ‘evidence’ ever provided for anything people have observed has not been able to be explained by something known/mundane.

Not for the Phoenix Lights, Battle of LA, Pentagon UFO videos FLIR/GIMBAL/GOFAST, TTSA, Roswell, Rendlesham Forest UFO, the guy who posted a photo in Canada who was adamant he was outside, however his UFO was the reflection of an exit sign reflecting on the window from within the building etc. etc…

Edited by Timothy
Typo.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.