Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDC: Study Confirms Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccines

taniwha

The main problem with these selfish people is that in the future they are going to be ill with all sorts of problems from COVID derived injuries and then they will demand that someone else pay for their medical bills.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The historical precedents for forced vaccinations goes back to Washington's army.

It's not vaccination.  It's variolation. I think many people confuse that.

''The procedure was most commonly carried out by inserting/rubbing powdered smallpox scabs or fluid from pustules into superficial scratches made in the skin. The virus was normally spread through the air, infecting first the mouth, nose, or respiratory tract, before spreading throughout the body via the lymphatic system. In contrast, infection of the skin usually led to a milder, localized infection[citation needed]—but, crucially, still induced immunity to the virus.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variolation

The question is whether physical fore is needed with reluctant citizens. So far the military was vaccinated. Kids going to public schools need to be vaccinated. To get on a transplant list you need to be vaccinated. Federal employees had to get vaccinated. Contractors working for the feds had to  be vaccinated. Where was the physical force in any of that?

The vaccine mandates for federal employees and federal contractors are suspended. Private sector employees mandate is withdrawn.

By and large, people still have a choice. You can leave the military or your health care job altogether if you don't want to be vaccinated.

You have to accept the fact that a certain percentage of the population will never accept the vaccines. You will never get a 100% vaccination rate without coercion.

Edited by Only_

1 minute ago, Only_ said:

It's not vaccination.  It's variolation. I think many people confuse that.

''The procedure was most commonly carried out by inserting/rubbing powdered smallpox scabs or fluid from pustules into superficial scratches made in the skin. The virus was normally spread through the air, infecting first the mouth, nose, or respiratory tract, before spreading throughout the body via the lymphatic system. In contrast, infection of the skin usually led to a milder, localized infection[citation needed]—but, crucially, still induced immunity to the virus.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variolation

The vaccine mandates for federal employees and federal contractors are suspended. Private sector employees mandate is withdrawn.

By and large, people still have a choice. You can leave the military or your health care job altogether if you don't want to be vaccinated.

You have to accept the fact that a certain percentage of the population will never accept the vaccine. You will never get a 100% vaccination rate.

I know what variolation is and that name applies to one form of vaccinating people becausee it deals with the virus of that name.

https://www.labroots.com/trending/microbiology/4928/variolation-vaccination

The name vaccination comes from

In the late 1700s, Edward Jenner (and others) investigated vaccinating people with cowpox as a way to prevent smallpox (a young boy named James Phipps received Jenner’s first vaccine) . Jenner realized that milk maids often contracted cowpox, but they didn’t get smallpox. The term “vaccine” actually comes from “variolae vaccinae” - smallpox of the cow.

Same process different virus.

Thanks for letting me instruct you once more

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The US military apparently has 17 required, i.e. mandated vaccines

https://news.yahoo.com/17-vaccines-mandated-us-military-165900126.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Wilfull ignorance and cognitive dissonance compels these fools to ignore such simple information.

35 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You got to love it when the unvaccinated loudmouths die. My sympathy went away long ago with their lies and whines and endless selfishness.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washington-trooper-who-defied-states-vaccine-mandate-dies-from-covid

If only they'd take themselves out of the pool before breeding...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I know what variolation is and that name applies to one form of vaccinating people becausee it deals with the virus of that name.

https://www.labroots.com/trending/microbiology/4928/variolation-vaccination

The name vaccination comes from

Same process different virus.

Thanks for letting me instruct you once more

I think it's important to use terms correctly. There is a difference.

Also the mRNA vaccines do not use the same process as variolation or the smallpox vaccine. They don't use a live virus to trigger an immune response.

Some people might not be opposed to conventional vaccines for instance but take issue with the newer technologies.

Edited by Only_
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Are you OK?

Motorcylce and Bicycle helmets are compulsory when using a bike, unless you have a medical certificate.  It says so in the Road Rules.

Vaccines are still a choice.

That's what I said.  The badcine mandates are a decree which society can choose to follow at their own peril

3 minutes ago, Only_ said:

I think it's important to use terms correctly.

Also the mRNA vaccines do not use the same process as variolation. They don't use a live virus to trigger an immune response.

In fact they are patented by the drug companies themselves as gene therapies and don't claim to offer immunity or prevent transmission

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Only_ said:

I think it's important to use terms correctly. There is a difference.

Also the mRNA vaccines do not use the same process as variolation or the smallpox vaccine. They don't use a live virus to trigger an immune response.

Some people might not be opposed to conventional vaccines for instance but take issue with the newer technologies.

There is no need to use a so-called live virus. In fact it is dangerous to use a live virus such as in early vaccination/variolation efforts.

Few consider a virus alive.

The J&J and other vaccines use a virus as a delivery mechanism. mRNA vaccines bystep that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, taniwha said:

In fact they are patented by the drug companies themselves as gene therapies and don't claim to offer immunity or prevent transmission

The mRNA are labeled as vaccines. They do what any other vaccine does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

That's what I said.  The badcine mandates are a decree which society can choose to follow at their own peril

Vaccines are a choice.  How persons, whether natural or artificial, deal with it has been left up to them.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, taniwha said:

Helmets aren't mandated by decree vaccines are :huh:

What, in some parts of America or something?

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What, in some parts of America or something?

Helmets aren't mandated by decree vaccines are 

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The mRNA are labeled as vaccines. They do what any other vaccine does.

Let's use other vaccines then

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, taniwha said:

Helmets aren't mandated by decree vaccines are 

If I ride my bike down the highway without a helmet I doubt a policeman would agree with you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, taniwha said:

Let's use other vaccines then

We already have that choice.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

If I ride my bike down the highway without a helmet I doubt a policeman would agree with you.

Sound famiar?

“Australia is one of only two countries in the world with fully enforced mandatory helmet law. The number of people who ride a bike isn’t increasing and there has been no decrease in the number of bike rider fatalities. It’s clear that our bike policies aren’t working, so it’s important that we review everything,” Mr Richards said.

“Our recommendation is to give people the freedom to choose if they wear a helmet in low risk circumstances, because that’s what bike riding is ultimately all about – freedom.”

https://www.bicyclenetwork.com.au/newsroom/2018/10/31/change-australias-helmet-laws/

Giss weir the uthah country ez brew.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

We already have that choice.

Not really.

Vaccine ''brand shopping'' has been discouraged in most countries.

Here in Canada it's either Pfizer or Moderna (both mRNA vaccines).

Edited by Only_
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

What do you think decree means?

What it always means, unless that definition has conveniently changed too? ;)

2 minutes ago, taniwha said:

What it always means, unless that definition has conveniently changed too? ;)

So where is it optional to wear a helmet?  Or do you mean you always have the option to break the law?

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

So where is it optional to wear a helmet?  Or do you mean you always have the option to break the law?

In the Philippines? 

No one has to wear a helmet over here if they aren't riding.

Imagine trying to sleep with one on for starters.

20 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

''Approved'' doesn't mean ''available''.

For instance, Canada ordered 10 millions doses of the J&J vaccine but ended up giving them all to poorer countries. We had some AstraZeneca for a while but was restricted to 45+ years old and we will most likely never see this vaccine in Canada again. The National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) now recommends a mRNA vaccine as second dose following AZ.

People who have chosen to sit and wait for a particular vaccine since the start of the pandemic are labelled as ''anti-vaxxers''.

Edited by Only_

12 minutes ago, taniwha said:

In the Philippines? 

No one has to wear a helmet over here if they aren't riding.

Imagine trying to sleep with one on for starters.

Philippines law says you have to wear a helmet while riding.

We are talking about the helmet mandate.  Sleeping while driving is covered under other laws.

Keep your straw.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Philippines law says you have to wear a helmet while riding.

We are talking about the helmet mandate.  Sleeping while driving is covered under other laws.

Limits of Mandates

There are a few downsides that come with using mandates. Namely, they don’t carry the same power as a law. There are a few conditions in which a mandate can be deemed invalid. These will be when:

1. They fall outside the government’s agency under the legislation. The law will state clearly what things the agencies can and can’t make laws about. For example, the health department can make decisions about a pandemic. But a terrorist attack will be outside of their purview.
  2. The mandate can’t overrule any existing state or federal laws. These laws can also be changed by a legislature.
  3. The mandate can’t override the Constitution. All laws and mandates will need to follow the rules established in the Constitution.
  4. https://alldifferences.com/difference-between-mandate-and-law/