Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDC: Study Confirms Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccines

taniwha

4 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Limits of Mandates

There are a few downsides that come with using mandates. Namely, they don’t carry the same power as a law. There are a few conditions in which a mandate can be deemed invalid. These will be when:

1. They fall outside the government’s agency under the legislation. The law will state clearly what things the agencies can and can’t make laws about. For example, the health department can make decisions about a pandemic. But a terrorist attack will be outside of their purview.
  2. The mandate can’t overrule any existing state or federal laws. These laws can also be changed by a legislature.
  3. The mandate can’t override the Constitution. All laws and mandates will need to follow the rules established in the Constitution.
  4. https://alldifferences.com/difference-between-mandate-and-law/

sp_ga672p.jpg

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Only_ said:

Not really.

Vaccine ''brand shopping'' has been discouraged in most countries.

Here in Canada it's either Pfizer or Moderna (both mRNA vaccines).

Not here it hasn't been encouraged. 

Why are they all approved then?

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/vaccines.html

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, taniwha said:

In the Philippines? 

No one has to wear a helmet over here if they aren't riding.

Imagine trying to sleep with one on for starters.

Why would you sleep with a helmet on? 

The Phillipines isn't the world.

What's with the strange PM? 

17 minutes ago, Only_ said:

People who have chosen to sit and wait for a particular vaccine since the start of the pandemic are labelled as ''anti-vaxxers''.

'Dem's only once thang worser tharn bean one dem antie- vaxxers, and tharns bean one dem's antie-vaxxer luvers'. Lol

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Why would you sleep with a helmet on? 

The Phillipines isn't the world.

What's with the strange PM? 

You wouldn't right.  Can you take off your spike proteins?

The phillipines was a guess, that's why the question mark.

The PM? Are you referring to our strange Prime Minister who's ratings are below 15% in the approval stakes?

6 minutes ago, taniwha said:

You wouldn't right. 

Because it's not required. 

Can you take off your spike proteins?

Yes. They don't last more than a few weeks. Like a helmet once the need has passed the protection is removed. The immune system quickly identifies, attacks and destroys the spike proteins because it recognises them as not part of you. This "learning the enemy" process is how the immune system figures out how to fight the real virus. 

The phillipines was a guess, that's why the question mark.

Even if your guess was correct, one country doesn't mean helmets aren't mandated. They are. 

The PM? Are you referring to our strange Prime Minister who's ratings are below 15% in the approval stakes?

The private message you sent.

Screenshot_20220202_132411.thumb.jpg.4a04cc2a8610c5b3086bd6011049ed29.jpg

WTF?

1 minute ago, Only_ said:

''Approved'' doesn't mean 'Available''.

What stops you from requesting another vaccine? 

14 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Yes. They don't last more than a few weeks. Like a helmet once the need has passed the protection is removed. The immune system quickly identifies, attacks and destroys the spike proteins because it recognises them as not part of you. This "learning the enemy" process is how the immune system figures out how to fight the real virus. 

Even if your guess was correct, one country doesn't mean helmets aren't mandated. They are. 

WTF?

Wtf is right that's a private message should of private messaged me back if you wanted more lol

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Wtf is right that's a private message should of private messaged me back if you wanted more lol

I didn't understand. No offence meant. It doesn't seem to be nefarious, just cryptic. 

22 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

WTF?

And since you want to make Public what I thought was private it refers to your bike?

Is it a Boulevard?  We call them bullies here.  Can't tell from my angle it could be a Hog.

Either or nice ride.

Amd couldnt add to it as a limit of 1 message per day:mellow:

Edited by taniwha

Just now, taniwha said:

And since you want to make Public what I thought was private it refers to your bike?

Is it a Boulevard?  We call them bullies here.  Can't tell from my angle it could be a Hog.

Either or nice ride.

Oh..... Stupid me. 

My bad. Apologies. Didn't mean to upset you. But it was very complimentary. All I've done really is show you are a nice person and have good taste. 

When I saw bully I though you figured you were being ganged up on. I wanted to make sure that wasn't the case. Still. Your right I should have kept it in pm till I asked. Please accept my apologies.

Yes, an M50. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Oh..... Stupid me. 

My bad. Apologies. Didn't mean to upset you. But it was very complimentary. All I've done really is show you are a nice person and have good taste. 

When I saw bully I though you figured you were being ganged up on. I wanted to make sure that wasn't the case. Still. Your right I should have kept it in pm till I asked. Please accept my apologies.

Yes, an M50. 

True that the 'Muscle' version of the C50 plenty nuff torque to hug them bends. Awesome.  Would love to ride round oz too.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, taniwha said:

True that the 'Muscle' version of the C50 plenty nuff torque to hug them bends. Awesome.  Would love to ride round oz too.

It's a great ride, low centre of gravity and yeah, good on bends 

If you ever make it to the gold coast if be happy to show you a few local runs. And buy you a beer for my mistake..... I do feel rather silly about that now.

I usually know somebody I can borrow a bike from for you if you would like. Heck we can swap and you can give mine a run too. 

17 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

It's a great ride, low centre of gravity and yeah, good on bends 

If you ever make it to the gold coast if be happy to show you a few local runs. And buy you a beer for my mistake..... I do feel rather silly about that now.

I usually know somebody I can borrow a bike from for you if you would like. Heck we can swap and you can give mine a run too. 

Nice of ya who knows when things ease up in the world I might just make it that far.

I don't take my C50 out much as it deserves got I think about 12500 km so it's child's play since 2007.  

But get here before I get there and sure, beer will flow and the good times will roll :tu:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

Nice of ya who knows when things ease up in the world I might just make it that far.

I don't take my C50 out much as it deserves got I think about 12500 km so it's child's play since 2007.  

But get here before I get there and sure, beer will flow and the good times will roll :tu:

Cheers. Crikey I've got about fifty thousand on mine now lol. One bloke I know rides a C50. Nice bike. 

I honestly think we are in the final stretch with Covid. I really do. With the vaccines and most of the world dead, cured or vaccinated, it's got to be near the finish line. Damage is done. It feels more like aftermath now. 

This morning I drove past a drive through test clinic, there was two cars in line. A month ago it would have been three hundred. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, taniwha said:

In fact they are patented by the drug companies themselves as gene therapies

Please provide a link to the patent/s where mRNA C19 vaccines are declared as gene therapy. Until done your claim is marked as to be false.

... and don't claim to offer immunity or prevent transmission

Yeah, billions of people know that, so what?

Did, for example, the patent for the car safety belt guaranteed an absolute prevention from injuries and the absolute exclusion of fatal injuries? The answer is: no.

Your claims are like rainbow bubbles: a lot of air, a thin structure and they burst when touched.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, toast said:

Please provide a link to the patent/s where mRNA C19 vaccines are declared as gene therapy. Until done your claim is marked as to be false.

Yeah, billions of people know that, so what?

Did, for example, the patent for the car safety belt guaranteed an absolute prevention from injuries and the absolute exclusion of fatal injuries? The answer is: no.

Your claims are like rainbow bubbles: a lot of air, a thin structure and they burst when touched.

Gene therapy, gene manipulation, gene warfare or genie smoke call it what you want then.  It's like the Cinderellas slipper of vaccine definitions, as an imprint of the definition is all that remains.  If you search for any substance it has long since mysteriously disappeared.  Go ahead prove me wrong.  Show the patent claiming it's a vaccine and I will acknowledge it.  I'm not trying to sell it you are.

13 minutes ago, taniwha said:

*snip*

In summary, your claim "mRNA C19 vaccines are declared as gene therapy in the patents of the manufacturers" has been proven to be wrong and is an opinion of yours only, which was caused by a lack of understanding of scientific terms. Thus, you made the claim for the reason of sensationalism only.

Thanks for clarification.

5 minutes ago, toast said:

In summary, your claim "mRNA C19 vaccines are declared as gene therapy in the patents of the manufacturers" has been proven to be wrong and is an opinion of yours only, which was caused by a lack of understanding of scientific terms. Thus, you made the claim for the reason of sensationalism only.

Thanks for clarification.

Yet I'm not wrong. If you look it up you will clearly see them classified in the patent as anything but  'a vaccine' 

Welcome :)

16 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Yet I'm not wrong.

Stop crying. You cannot change the fact that your claim "mRNA C19 vaccines are declared as gene therapy in the patents of the manufacturers" has been proven to be wrong.

If you look it up you will clearly see them classified in the patent as anything but  'a vaccine'

Please provide a link, or the patent number/s, to the patent/s you refer to.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, toast said:

Stop crying. You cannot change the fact that your claim "mRNA C19 vaccines are declared as gene therapy in the patents of the manufacturers" has been proven to be wrong.

Please provide a link, or the patent number/s, to the patent/s you refer to.

So many of your support crew, tag team, aliases whatever you call them have said the c19 are vaccinations. If you want to beat round the bush bout what is and isn't a vaccine so be it.  I said they are gene therapies which I could argue is a whole lot closer to the truth than them being vaccines.  And even if it wasnt a slip if the tongue, let's not detract from that fact...they are not patented vaccines. Because you are selling the idea... You prove it.

Gene therapy, gene manipulation, gene warfare or genie smoke call it what you want then.  It's like the Cinderellas slipper of vaccine definitions, as an imprint of the definition is all that remains.  If you search for any substance it has long since mysteriously disappeared.  Go ahead prove me wrong.  Show the patent claiming it's a vaccine and I will acknowledge it.  I'm not trying to sell it you are.

There are vaccines based on traditional preparation. AZ is one of them. It's not mRNA based. 

Yet they do the same thing. 

Wouldn't that indicate it's function better from a layman's point of view? 

Gene manipulation doesn't make much sense. What would be the point? 

Yet I'm not wrong. If you look it up you will clearly see them classified in the patent as anything but  'a vaccine' 

Welcome :)

Provide the link, or even then patent number, if you're really after gratitude. 

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, taniwha said:

So many of your support crew, tag team, aliases whatever you call them have said the c19 are vaccinations. If you want to beat round the bush bout what is and isn't a vaccine so be it.  I said they are gene therapies which I could argue is a whole lot closer to the truth than them being vaccines. 

You continue to prove that you have nothing on hands to prove your claims. Instead, you react like a little boy who has had his lolly taken away from him.

And even if it wasnt a slip if the tongue,

Lame and pointless try to escape from the dead end you by yourself maneuvered into.

let's not detract from that fact...they are not patented vaccines.

So if they are not, in your opinion, patented then please let me know why a hughe community of politicans and scientists request to temporarily suspend the patents to the benefit of 3rt world countries?