Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDC: Study Confirms Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccines

taniwha

12 hours ago, toast said:

So if they are not, in your opinion, patented then please let me know why a hughe community of politicans and scientists request to temporarily suspend the patents to the benefit of 3rt world countries?

You can prove they are patented vaccines then?

Good. That's all I asked from the start. Let's see the proof and we can move forwards

On 2/1/2022 at 8:29 PM, taniwha said:

Helmets aren't mandated by decree vaccines are 

I already proved that vaccines are required by law in the US

• Confused 1

On 2/1/2022 at 8:30 PM, taniwha said:

Let's use other vaccines then

Why use other vaccines are that are not as effective or as safe?
Are you crazy?

• Confused 1

On 2/1/2022 at 9:03 PM, Only_ said:

Not really.

Vaccine ''brand shopping'' has been discouraged in most countries.

Here in Canada it's either Pfizer or Moderna (both mRNA vaccines).

I wonder why Canada does not use J&J or the AZ vaccines which are less effective?

If you want a really poorly working vaccine get the Chinese one.

18 hours ago, taniwha said:

Gene therapy, gene manipulation, gene warfare or genie smoke call it what you want then.  It's like the Cinderellas slipper of vaccine definitions, as an imprint of the definition is all that remains.  If you search for any substance it has long since mysteriously disappeared.  Go ahead prove me wrong.  Show the patent claiming it's a vaccine and I will acknowledge it.  I'm not trying to sell it you are.

There is no gene manipulation with mRNA.

Please tell us what bizarre wrong idea is going your head about mRNA. It's becoming very clear you have no idea what mRNA is or does.

18 hours ago, taniwha said:

Yet I'm not wrong. If you look it up you will clearly see them classified in the patent as anything but  'a vaccine' 

Welcome :)

I don't believe you.

17 hours ago, taniwha said:

So many of your support crew, tag team, aliases whatever you call them have said the c19 are vaccinations. If you want to beat round the bush bout what is and isn't a vaccine so be it.  I said they are gene therapies which I could argue is a whole lot closer to the truth than them being vaccines.  And even if it wasnt a slip if the tongue, let's not detract from that fact...they are not patented vaccines. Because you are selling the idea... You prove it.

Almost nothing you say is true. Why tell all of these falsehoods? Everyone knows you are being untruthful

On 1/28/2022 at 9:40 AM, taniwha said:

Except it is extreme, even to the majority, and it's the few that made the decision. A few Politicians.

The decicion is backed by the majority of the people so whats your point?

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, taniwha said:

You can prove they are patented vaccines then?

Good. That's all I asked from the start. Let's see the proof and we can move forwards

I asked a question but you again answered with a counter-question which is a clear indicator that you already runned out of arguments.

But anyway, you alread claimed to know them all, so why should I take action?

On 2/2/2022 at 1:10 AM, taniwha said:

In fact they are patented by the drug companies themselves as gene therapies and don't claim to offer immunity or prevent transmission

Edited by toast

11 hours ago, taniwha said:

Can you post the relevant part cheers

It's all relevant. You should read the pdf and learn why you are mistaken about many things when it comes to mRNA.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, toast said:

The decicion is backed by the majority of the people so whats your point?

In Germany for instance the majority of people in hospital or omicron struck are double jabbed.  That's extreme.  Extreme failure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

In Germany for instance the majority of people in hospital or omicron struck are double jabbed.  That's extreme.  Extreme failure

Germany was expecting this when omicron was identified. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, taniwha said:

Again you gave a response that had nothing to do with my comment because you no longer have an argument

You claim given is, who wonders, is false and probably taken from a headline of a third-class online tabloid, as always. The facts are: in Germany, between 14DEC21 and 12JAN22, 8912 C19 patients were taken to the hospital. 62% (5521 cases) of these patients were unvaccinated, 9,6% (856 cases) had a incomplete vaccination or were infected in the past, 28,4% (2535 cases) were fully vaccinated or boostered (5,8%/520 cases).

It is your decision to continue to look like an idiot  and you can count on me to continue to point this out whenever it is the case.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, toast said:

Again you gave a response that had nothing to do with my comment because you no longer have an argument

You claim given is, who wonders, is false and probably taken from a headline of a third-class online tabloid, as always. The facts are: in Germany, between 14DEC21 and 12JAN22, 8912 C19 patients were taken to the hospital. 62% (5521 cases) of these patients were unvaccinated, 9,6% (856 cases) had a incomplete vaccination or were infected in the past, 28,4% (2535 cases) were fully vaccinated or boostered (5,8%/520 cases).

It is your decision to continue to look like an idiot  and you can count on me to continue to point this out whenever it is the case.

"The paper – published December 30th by the German agency the ‘Robert Koch Institute’ – included information on the vaccination status of 4,206 individuals who contracted the latest variant of the virus.

Four thousand and twenty people who reported contracting Omicron in the study – which equates to 95.6 percent of total cases – had received at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccines. The revised data from the German government revealed a 78.6 percent vaccinated rate of Omicron cases."

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Germany was expecting this when omicron was identified. 

I don't think Germany was expecting failure of the delta vaxxination putsch, not unless they are heeding seeiously the concerns of Doctors and scientists like Robert Malone? Either way isnt it uncanny how such warnings be foretold yet censored, ignored or dismissed at the world's peril?

6 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I don't think Germany was expecting failure of the delta vaxxination putsch, not unless they are heeding seeiously the concerns of Doctors and scientists like Robert Malone? Either way isnt it uncanny how such warnings be foretold yet censored, ignored or dismissed at the world's peril?

Omicron was the concern in December. They knew that the previous vaccination offered limited protection against it. By March they pretty much expect it to have run its course. Everyone will be boosted, cured or dead. 

Malone didn't invent mRNA tech, he lies about that and had be caught spreading outright misinformation. I wouldn't trust that bloke further than I could throw him. If he has to lie to be heard, just how good is he? You say your PM lies and you don't like her for that. But that's exactly what Malone does.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Omicron was the concern in December. They knew that the previous vaccination offered limited protection against it. By March they pretty much expect it to have run its course. Everyone will be boosted, cured or dead. 

Malone didn't invent mRNA tech, he lies about that and had be caught spreading outright misinformation. I wouldn't trust that bloke further than I could throw him. If he has to lie to be heard, just how good is he? You say your PM lies and you don't like her for that. But that's exactly what Malone does.

My philosophy is if someone chucks stones then don't cry foul when boulders are chucked back.  Use the enemies tactics but better.

I read once, he has 9 patents around mRNA which ultimately led to the love/hate technology of today.

Of course you and I aren't qualified to judge either way, what is absolutely missing is any debate between him and his detractors.  Censoring, dismissing, discrediting does no justice.  If he is a charlatan I think he would be exposed within the first 3 minutes but is anyone got the balls to face him?  Not in the real world.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, taniwha said:

"The paper – published December 30th by the German agency the ‘Robert Koch Institute’ – included information on the vaccination status of 4,206 individuals who contracted the latest variant of the virus.

Four thousand and twenty people who reported contracting Omicron in the study – which equates to 95.6 percent of total cases – had received at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccines. The revised data from the German government revealed a 78.6 percent vaccinated rate of Omicron cases."

You claimed "In Germany for instance the majority of people in hospital or omicron struck are double jabbed."

I responded that you were wrong in regard to the number of vaccinated people in hospitals, I didnt responded to the Omicron issue. Was that so hard to understand?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

I don't think Germany was expecting failure of the delta vaxxination putsch,

Vaxxination putsch? What?

... not unless they are heeding seeiously the concerns of Doctors and scientists like Robert Malone?

Robert Malone does not play any kind of role here. In the covidiot scene, a little, yes, but who care?

Either way isnt it uncanny how such warnings be foretold yet censored, ignored or dismissed at the world's peril?

I dont know in which country you are living in but in Germany nothing was/is censored, thats BS. From the early beginning of C19 on our key scientsts published their opinions about the possible level of spread and about possible upcomming waves on TV, on radio, in the press and in podcasts. One of them is Prof. Dr. Christian Drosten, developer of the first covid test ever, and the other one is Prof. Karl Lauterbach, politican, professor of epidemiology + health economics, now secretary of health Germany.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, taniwha said:

I went to their site and they do not provide a breakdown of vaccinated vs unvaccinated in the hospitals. They also do not have the term omicron on their site.

Their situational report for December 30th shows 172,475 cases in the last 7 days. It does not do a breakdown by variant. So 4,206 cases in over 172,475 is tiny and unlikely to be omicron cases.

You either made this up or you got this from a source that lied to you. There are two choices. One is you are the source or you are not the source of this. Did you tell another fib or did you buy into a fib?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, toast said:

You claimed "In Germany for instance the majority of people in hospital or omicron struck are double jabbed."

I responded that you were wrong in regard to the number of vaccinated people in hospitals, I didnt responded to the Omicron issue. Was that so hard to understand

Well it is an omicron issue, you just misunderstood or I didn't spelll it out s-l-o-w-l-y enough for you to keep pace.  My bad.  Doesn't change the fact the vax putsch is a next level f up start to end