Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDC: Study Confirms Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccines

taniwha

2 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Drunken waltz? You should read your last post again, it's a bit rambling. I've read it a few times and I still don't know what you're trying to say.

The bottom line is you've made claims that I've doubted. Don't assume I haven't tried to verify your claims. I have.....and can't. And, apparently, neither can you. But that's because people are creeping into the internet and moving things when you're not looking. That's fine. You can believe what you like. But you can't expect me to believe the same when you can't show it to be true.

It makes rational discussion very difficult if not impossible. For example, take this line you wrote: "

You say the only people that used that figure was the media??

Really?  Why not share your source of information proving that claim?

Now, how would I go about proving that someone didn't say something? Wouldn't it be easier to prove that they did (if they did)? If you can't understand that basic point we've really nothing more to say. So, over to you.

Thank you. Yet it's concise English.

You just come across as hypocritical.

That's the point, you say that the only people was the media that used that figure?

That's a statement of fact not a hypothetical one. It clears the PM and suggests you know something I don't or your not sharing info.

Otherwise it's just ramblings

9 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Thank you. Yet it's concise English.

You just come across as hypocritical.

That's the point, you say that the only people was the media that used that figure?

That's a statement of fact not a hypothetical one. It clears the PM and suggests you know something I don't or your not sharing info.

Otherwise it's just ramblings

Again, I've no idea what you're saying here. I've made my position clear.

I think you're just deflecting now.

3 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Again, I've no idea what you're saying here. I've made my position clear.

I think you're just deflecting now.

No worries.

I was hoping you would do some of the leg work and convince me that what you state as fact i.e that the media are the only people to use the 80,000 figure' was going to be backed up by proof.

I.e perhaps proof from you had read that the 80,000 figure was debunked by Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, Snopes, Truth Dare or Promise, or Govt officials or even the PM herself or maybe you have a video/tape recording?

I've no idea cos I'm not you and it's you who made the claim that the media are the only people who have used the 80,000 figure.  You stated it as fact.

It would be more honest perhaps stating that the media are the only people to use the 80,000 figure assuming the PM didn't.

Does that make sense? I can't be any clearer than than that.  If you can't understand that then may I kindly suggest you seek out an English therapist to address your reading impediment.

52 minutes ago, taniwha said:

No worries.

I was hoping you would do some of the leg work and convince me that what you state as fact i.e that the media are the only people to use the 80,000 figure' was going to be backed up by proof.

I.e perhaps proof from you had read that the 80,000 figure was debunked by Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, Snopes, Truth Dare or Promise, or Govt officials or even the PM herself or maybe you have a video/tape recording?

I've no idea cos I'm not you and it's you who made the claim that the media are the only people who have used the 80,000 figure.  You stated it as fact.

It would be more honest perhaps stating that the media are the only people to use the 80,000 figure assuming the PM didn't.

Does that make sense? I can't be any clearer than than that.  If you can't understand that then may I kindly suggest you seek out an English therapist to address your reading impediment.

Now you're just being disingenuous. No one can prove that someone didn't say something. You seem to have a hard time understanding that.

And you've mischaracterised my comments completely. I never stated that as fact. I allowed that you may be right and invited you to show me. You haven't, so please don't move the goalposts now.

I see no purpose in continuing this as we're now going in circles. Your ad hominin does nothing to further your argument.....just the opposite, in fact

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Now you're just being disingenuous. No one can prove that someone didn't say something. You seem to have a hard time understanding that.

And you've mischaracterised my comments completely. I never stated that as fact. I allowed that you may be right and invited you to show me. You haven't, so please don't move the goalposts now.

I see no purpose in continuing this as we're now going in circles. Your ad hominin does nothing to further your argument.....just the opposite, in fact

In the meantime post the PM saying '80,000' if you can find it and i will too. 

P.s I'm stating as a fact she did.  Im not imagining it.  It's easy for someone to imagine she didn't say as it's been removed.

Thanks for your discussion though.  The truth will prevail

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, taniwha said:

P.s I'm stating as a fact she did.  Im not imagining it.  It's easy for someone to imagine she didn't say as it's been removed.

You know where to find me.

On 2/5/2022 at 12:22 PM, taniwha said:

Oh, and before them one of them was Robert Malone but of course you would know that as he isn't censored or  buried so far under a mountain of ridicule that... Oh hang about you just mentioned 'covidiot', I rest my case. :td:

I seriously don't get the undying support for Malone. 

He has been proven to be lying, yet your stating you can't trust your government for allegedly doing the very same.

Why do you accept Malone's lies?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

You know where to find me.

The Beehive?

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I seriously don't get the undying support for Malone. 

He has been proven to be lying, yet your stating you can't trust your government for allegedly doing the very same.

Why do you accept Malone's lies?

My analogies have been falling on deaf ears lately.

Just cos I understand what I mean doesn't mean to say it's understandable to everyone else I accept that must be the case here too.

Why not use the enemies own gun against them?

Maybe thats a better way of saying it?

2 minutes ago, taniwha said:

My analogies have been falling on deaf ears lately.

Just cos I understand what I mean doesn't mean to say it's understandable to everyone else I accept that must be the case here too.

Why not use the enemies own gun against them?

Maybe thats a better way of saying it?

But Malone's gunpowder is wet.

He is only preaching to the choir. People looking for things to support anti vax beliefs. He isn't mainstream anymore because he isn't good enough. Not because he is some maverick. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

But Malone's gunpowder is wet.

He is only preaching to the choir. People looking for things to support anti vax beliefs. He isn't mainstream anymore because he isn't good enough. Not because he is some maverick

#Psyche 101 said:

Omicron was the concern in December. They knew that the previous vaccination offered limited protection against it. By March they pretty much expect it to have run its course. Everyone will be boosted, cured or dead. 

Malone didn't invent mRNA tech, he lies about that and had be caught spreading outright misinformation. I wouldn't trust that bloke further than I could throw him. If he has to lie to be heard, just how good is he? You say your PM lies and you don't like her for that. But that's exactly what Malone does.

#Taniwha said:

My philosophy is if someone chucks stones then don't cry foul when boulders are chucked back.  Use the enemies tactics but better.

I read once, he has 9 patents around mRNA which ultimately led to the love/hate technology of today.

Of course you and I aren't qualified to judge either way, what is absolutely missing is any debate between him and his detractors.  Censoring, dismissing, discrediting does no justice.  If he is a charlatan I think he would be exposed within the first 3 minutes but is anyone got the balls to face him?  Not in the real world.

*An earlier post page 14

Just now, taniwha said:

My philosophy is if someone chucks stones then don't cry foul when boulders are chucked back.  Use the enemies tactics but better.

What does you philosophy say about disgruntled ex employees who make silly comments about being written out of history and then lie their backsides off?

Nothing is being done better. He is the darling of the anti vaxers and a sad little angry liar to anyone familiar with his actual history. 

Just now, taniwha said:

I read once, he has 9 patents around mRNA which ultimately led to the love/hate technology of today.

There are literally thousands of patents and contributors. 

Have you ever tried to register a patent? It's painful and expensive. Every nut bolt spring and screw you use has a patent that had to be recognised and incorporated. 

9 patents is realistically SFA in the big picture. 

And one must keep contributing to maintain qualifications. Malone's contributions of late are just garbage. 

Just now, taniwha said:

Of course you and I aren't qualified to judge either way, what is absolutely missing is any debate between him and his detractors.  Censoring, dismissing, discrediting does no justice.  If he is a charlatan I think he would be exposed within the first 3 minutes but is anyone got the balls to face him?  Not in the real world.

*An earlier post page 14

The people he is trying to steal credit from are certainly able to judge. And the evidence in notebooks patents and work history afford us the evidence to recognise who is telling the truth.

Balls to face him? Yes that's happened. That's how we know he is exaggerating tremendously about his contribution to mRNA technology. 

Have a look at this. The history of mRNA technology. Some of those notes and such mentioned above are at the link.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

Nobody can remove anything from The Internet except Arsecinder Jadern.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What does you philosophy say about disgruntled ex employees who make silly comments about being written out of history and then lie their backsides off?

Nothing is being done better. He is the darling of the anti vaxers and a sad little angry liar to anyone familiar with his actual history. 

There are literally thousands of patents and contributors. 

Have you ever tried to register a patent? It's painful and expensive. Every nut bolt spring and screw you use has a patent that had to be recognised and incorporated. 

9 patents is realistically SFA in the big picture. 

And one must keep contributing to maintain qualifications. Malone's contributions of late are just garbage. 

The people he is trying to steal credit from are certainly able to judge. And the evidence in notebooks patents and work history afford us the evidence to recognise who is telling the truth.

Balls to face him? Yes that's happened. That's how we know he is exaggerating tremendously about his contribution to mRNA technology. 

Have a look at this. The history of mRNA technology. Some of those notes and such mentioned above are at the link.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

Are you insinuating that Malone is so sour about not gaining fame and fortune over a perfectly good mRNA vax that he has spitefully set to work to destroy it's credibility, with total disregard to any persons health or lives that that would claim in the process, but if he was being 'paid' the big bucks from day one then we would hear nothing?

Do you belIeve he is an unconscionable monster?

So unconsciable infact that even if it were true what he says the money would have shut him up? 

Do you know how well off that man is?

His wealth makes a mo kery of that theory.

And in case your wondering he didn't get fat on the bones of 'imagined' vaxxine deaths or adverse events.

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Nobody can remove anything from the internet except Arsecinder Jadern.

Maybe your a better at finding it than me or Arbenol.  We are up against the wall cos we live in NZ.

I'm not even allowed to post on the national paper because it goes against the narrative.

Another example is the Mosque shootings.  PM implored NZs never to utter the name of the gunman, not even a whisper, footage of his crime was deleted from off the face of the Earth, here anyway and if you are caught downloading it you can be named for the whole country to know how sick an individual you are.

If you can find it and post it (the 80,000 snippet) that be great!

7 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Are you insinuating that Malone is so sour about not gaining fame and fortune over a perfectly good mRNA vax that he has spitefully set to work to destroy it's credibility, with total disregard to any persons health or lives that that would claim in the process, but if he was being 'paid' the big bucks from day one then we would hear nothing?

Do you belIeve he is an unconscionable monster?

So unconsciable infact that even if it were true what he says the money would have shut him up? 

Do you know how well off that man is?

His wealth makes a mo kery of that theory.

And in case your wondering he didn't get fat on the bones of 'imagined' vaxxine deaths or adverse events.

He made money on the stock market. 

What you would call underhanded big pharma tactics. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Maybe your a better at finding it than me or Arbenol.  We are up against the wall cos we live in NZ.

I'm not even allowed to post on the national paper because it goes against the narrative.

Another example is the Mosque shootings.  PM implored NZs never to utter the name of the gunman, not even a whisper, footage of his crime was deleted from off the face of the Earth, here anyway and if you are caught downloading it you can be named for the whole country to know how sick an individual you are.

If you can find it and post it (the 80,000 snippet) that be great!

As I've said before, before the pandemic the worst case scenario being bandied around is that eveyone would know someone that died from Covid-19; and, evryone knows about 100 people.  An estimate of about 50,000 for NZ wouldn’t be too unreasonable, but remember that is a back-of-the-envelope estimate for as bad as it could get.

Look at the Way Back Machine.  You'd need to offer more clues and details of where you heard or read it.

You blokes have a history exalting villains like Colin Meades and Richard Loe. :innocent:

Here Martin Bryant will forever will never get any good press; but, he was retarded and couldn't write a manifesto.

How did you make Chinese Gooseberries disappear?

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He made money on the stock market. 

What you would call underhanded big pharma tactics. 

Yes he is clever in more ways than one.

Please don't tell me there's a rumour going around that Malone claims to have invented the Stock Exchange lol.

I wouldn't expect he was surviving on tips collected from reading bible verses to little old ladies in nursing homes...:hmm:

Interesting highlight in your post.  Seems to plainly set the record straight and confirm what most of us knew already, he contributed to the eventual technology we use now.

As with all science technology even a lapse of months can leave you obsolete due to the pace of advancement for sure.

Thanks for posting.

A live debate is long overdue.

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

As I've said before, before the pandemic the worst case scenario being bandied around is that eveyone would know someone that died from Covid-19; and, evryone knows about 100 people.  An estimate of about 50,000 for NZ wouldn’t be too unreasonable, but remember that is a back-of-the-envelope estimate for as bad as it could get.

Look at the Way Back Machine.  You'd need to offer more clues and details of where you heard or read it.

You blokes have a history exalting villains like Colin Meades and Richard Loe. :innocent:

Here Martin Bryant will forever will never get any good press; but, he was retarded and couldn't write a manifesto.

How did you make Chinese Gooseberries disappear?

Do you write material for Chopper Reid as well? Thems fighting words Duck!

If it's any consolation, to this day our most often used deoderant is the underarm roll-on called Chapell. :whistle:

I hear that the only thing in OZ more popular than blow up pictures of that infamous delivery (or lack of) are blow up sheep :passifier:

Now now, petty truths aside, I believe we were locked down on afternoon 19 march 2020 so I'm guessing that press conference to the nation during the PM speech on live TV. Channel 1,2 or 3 :tu:

• Haha 1

Yes he is clever in more ways than one.

A lot of people play the stock market. I do t think it's a special skill.

Please don't tell me there's a rumour going around that Malone claims to have invented the Stock Exchange lol.

I wouldn't expect he was surviving on tips collected from reading bible verses to little old ladies in nursing homes...:hmm:

Not sure how you got that. He plays the market as far as I know. Thought he mentioned that to Rogan at some point. Did well out of it. I would assume insider knowledge was a help there. 

Interesting highlight in your post.  Seems to plainly set the record straight and confirm what most of us knew already, he contributed to the eventual technology we use now.

What you don't seem to be admitting is how small his contribution to the actual final product really is. He was involved in some initial experiment's. Which was his actual job. Nobody said he didn't offer a contribution. What most are doing is putting it into perspective. 

And your definitely dismissing his unfounded sour grapes whinge. 

Then there's the outright lies about the vaccine being ineffective that have been thoroughly debunked.

So he is a bloke who did his job, which resulted in a small part of what would eventually become a vaccine and lies constantly about Covid as well as offering bitterness about not being hailed as some sort of genius for doing his job 

Dude, you can really pick them. As I say. I don't get the undying support. I reckon he's a bit of a dick.

As with all science technology even a lapse of months can leave you obsolete due to the pace of advancement for sure.

That's why you have to stay on the cutting edge or become obsolete. Qualifications don't update like an app. If a scientist doesn't stay relevant, they are no longer a scientist. They are people who once worked in the sciences. 

Thanks for posting.

Not sure why, you seem to be mostly ignoring what I post. 

A live debate is long overdue.

With whom? 

If like to see our own Dr Karl debate Malone. I reckon he would tear strips of Malone. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, taniwha said:

If it's any consolation, to this day our most often used deoderant is the underarm roll-on called Chapell. :whistle:

I hear that the only thing in OZ more popular than blow up pictures of that infamous delivery (or lack of) are blow up sheep :passifier:

Now now, petty truths aside, I believe we were locked down on afternoon 19 march 2020 so I'm guessing that press conference to the nation during the PM speech on live TV. Channel 1,2 or 3 :tu:

To be fair nobody supported that. Even Trevor didn't want to do it. Greg even admitted at a later date he wasn't fit to be captain at the time. 

I was chatting to a Kiwi at the pub in the weekend. Bragging about how many women we had been with 

Weird that. He was counting his and fell asleep.......

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

A lot of people play the stock market. I do t think it's a special skill.

Not sure how you got that. He plays the market as far as I know. Thought he mentioned that to Rogan at some point. Did well out of it. I would assume insider knowledge was a help there. 

What you don't seem to be admitting is how small his contribution to the actual final product really is. He was involved in some initial experiment's. Which was his actual job. Nobody said he didn't offer a contribution. What most are doing is putting it into perspective. 

And your definitely dismissing his unfounded sour grapes whinge. 

Then there's the outright lies about the vaccine being ineffective that have been thoroughly debunked.

So he is a bloke who did his job, which resulted in a small part of what would eventually become a vaccine and lies constantly about Covid as well as offering bitterness about not being hailed as some sort of genius for doing his job 

Dude, you can really pick them. As I say. I don't get the undying support. I reckon he's a bit of a dick.

That's why you have to stay on the cutting edge or become obsolete. Qualifications don't update like an app. If a scientist doesn't stay relevant, they are no longer a scientist. They are people who once worked in the sciences. 

Not sure why, you seem to be mostly ignoring what I post. 

With whom? 

If like to see our own Dr Karl debate Malone. I reckon he would tear strips of Malone. 

Haha I've seen probably 3 minutes footage all up him introducing himself is all. 

Heard the Rogan podcast. Both sides whinge and whine.

That's what I mean.  His side or the other side?  He who whines last whines loudest.

But we do need to put it to the test.  Put gloves on them fight it out.  If that won't settle it what will?  Far as I'm concerned, last dick standing wins. If Marlow has backed away from any offer of debate then I would reassess again.

I agreed what you say about tech.  I acknowledged it loud and clear already.  I didn't know he had been so distant from research so many years, however he may have inside contacts, how else could he do insider trading without it.

My position about lying remains clear.  I haven't dismissed that at all.  I have justified it's use in my opinion.  Again don't cry foul if someone does back to you what you do to them.

If you take the time to post a link or a page of that link, even if I don't fully agree it's content, it is extra time and effort you have taken that is worthy of thanks and I appreciate it.

4 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Haha I've seen probably 3 minutes footage all up him introducing himself is all. 

Heard the Rogan podcast. Both sides whinge and whine.

That's what I mean.  His side or the other side?  He who whines last whines loudest.

But we do need to put it to the test.  Put gloves on them fight it out.  If that won't settle it what will?  Far as I'm concerned, last dick standing wins. If Marlow has backed away from any offer of debate then I would reassess again.

I agreed what you say about tech.  I acknowledged it loud and clear already.  I didn't know he had been so distant from research so many years, however he may have inside contacts, how else could he do insider trading without it.

My position about lying remains clear.  I haven't dismissed that at all.  I have justified it's use in my opinion.  Again don't cry foul if someone does back to you what you do to them.

If you take the time to post a link or a page of that link, even if I don't fully agree it's content, it is extra time and effort you have taken that is worthy of thanks and I appreciate it.

I'm not following the bolded 

What has been done to Malone? His contribution is recognised just put into perspective. 

Why is his lying about Covid justified? 

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'm not following the bolded 

What has been done to Malone? His contribution is recognised just put into perspective. 

Why is his lying about Covid justified? 

What he sees as lies to do with the dangers of the technology.  And lies to slather his name.

It's just the way he battles.

I haven't decided either way till a debate happens, till then I guess, fake news.  I will have to chew over scraps from here and there

47 minutes ago, taniwha said:

You could look through Wikipedia.  Many of the citations will link back to the Internet Archive.

Coronavirus: Government tells 80,000 Kiwis to come home now, but some are struggling

Katarina Williams and Collette Devlin16:03, Mar 18 2020

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/120361972/coronavirus-government-tells-new-zealanders-to-come-home

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_New_Zealand

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Thanks 2