Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDC: Study Confirms Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccines

taniwha

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You could look through Wikipedia.  Many of the citations will link back to the Internet Archive.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/120361972/coronavirus-government-tells-new-zealanders-to-come-home

Yes. 80,000 seems to be a catch cry.  I feel sorry for the stranded if I work this out right the next day was lockdown.  

I was living well within earshot of ChCh international airport and for the next 24 hours was flight after flight, in and out non-stop, only the big carriers, then about 1 in the morning the eeriest covid triggered silence imaginable.

50 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

To be fair nobody supported that. Even Trevor didn't want to do it. Greg even admitted at a later date he wasn't fit to be captain at the time. 

I was chatting to a Kiwi at the pub in the weekend. Bragging about how many women we had been with 

Weird that. He was counting his and fell asleep.......

Reminds me of this OZ hitch hiker I picked up, he kept complimenting our sheep,  'handsome' he would say everytine he saw one with it's head stuck in the fence

Edited by taniwha
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

He just has to look it up on Youtube. I found it days ago. 

Just now, Arbenol said:

He just has to look it up on Youtube. I found it days ago. 

Please dont keep us in

.....suspense

Please share your findings

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

What he sees as lies to do with the dangers of the technology. 

But even I was able to explain to you how this cannot be gene manipulation. Yet he is putting that out there. If I know it's not possible, he simply has to know that as well. Therefore I'm not concerned about dangers as much as I am his misinformation. 

And lies to slather his name.

I've not seen anything said other than his claims of being the inventory of mRNA technology as not true and explanations that disprove his claims.

It's just the way he battles.

But he lies when he battles. Surely that's a red flag? 

I haven't decided either way till a debate happens, till then I guess, fake news.  I will have to chew over scraps from here and there

Well there's plenty to dismiss his claims as it is. I honestly don't see how a debate would change things. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Reminds me of this OZ hitch hiker I picked up, he kept complimenting our sheep,  'handsome' he would say everytine he saw one with it's head stuck in the fence

Ha, you guys and your jokes. I'm not as adept. I have a go though. After that bloke at the pub fell asleep, I turned to find a few kiwis at the bar, so I said

Do you wanna hear a Kiwi joke?

The big guy replies, 'Well bro, before you tell your joke, you should know that I'm 1.90m tall, 125 kg and I played forward for the All Blacks." "The guy next to me is 1.85m, weighs 115 kg and he's an ex-All Black lock." "Next to him is a bloke who's 2m tall, weighs 120 kg and he's a current All Black second rower.

Now do you still want to tell that Kiwi joke?"

So I said

Nah, not if I'm going to have to explain it three times.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Please share your findings

I didn't post it because I know it won't be good enough for you. Also, I only looked it up because I gave your claim sufficient credence to doubt my own memories. Like I said before to you, I don't come here to point score or win a competition. I was genuinely curious that you might have been right. As it turns out, you weren't.

But the reason I don't think you'll accept this is because it's a RNZ report that cuts away from the press conference at times, and I suspect you'll claim that the mention of 80,000 dead was edited out. I'm satisfied that this number was never mentioned. She talks about "tens of thousands" which is what I remember. But no mention of your 80,000. I honestly think you've misremembered.

For what it's worth:

I'm amazed you couldn't find this!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

But even I was able to explain to you how this cannot be gene manipulation. Yet he is putting that out there. If I know it's not possible, he simply has to know that as well. Therefore I'm not concerned about dangers as much as I am his misinformation. 

I've not seen anything said other than his claims of being the inventory of mRNA technology as not true and explanations that disprove his claims.

But he lies when he battles. Surely that's a red flag? 

Well there's plenty to dismiss his claims as it is. I honestly don't see how a debate would change things. 

At the very least it would provide a platform for his accusers to put those questions to him to answer.

Powerful stuff

@taniwha

I should add. I haven't watched the whole video :rofl:. The prospect of listening to Jacinda for 11 minutes was a bit to much for me and I suddenly found something much more rewarding to do - clean the toilet, I think it was.

So, have a watch. Your smoking gun may yet be there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Arbenol said:

I didn't post it because I know it won't be good enough for you. Also, I only looked it up because I gave your claim sufficient credence to doubt my own memories. Like I said before to you, I don't come here to point score or win a competition. I was genuinely curious that you might have been right. As it turns out, you weren't.

But the reason I don't think you'll accept this is because it's a RNZ report that cuts away from the press conference at times, and I suspect you'll claim that the mention of 80,000 dead was edited out. I'm satisfied that this number was never mentioned. She talks about "tens of thousands" which is what I remember. But no mention of your 80,000. I honestly think you've misremembered.

For what it's worth:

I'm amazed you couldn't find this!

Well firstly thanks for the effort to seek this much out.

Yes!!!  You are 100% right! :su

I am positive 80,000 was edited out.  Why did they cut the video?  And how much did they cut?  Poor report. Just as the meat in the sandwich was getting good.  Notice there are no time-frames?  It could have been as little as 30sec or 2 minutes at the start. so why the condescending explaination the reporter gives us when cutting away?

'she goes on to explain.....etc...etc'? ????

Hang on a goddamn minute!

WHAT???? WHY????

We are missing some of the speech!!!

Should we not trust our own ears????

No way... There's even sign language to go by if you had the volume on mute!

Too boring????

No way....the whole country tuned in, we were all ears!

Garbled????

No way....apart from the start with her Freudian slip when she mixed 'haste' with 'pace' and says 'paste' the rest is very well measured and deliberate.

Time consuming????

No way... The hook of a good speech is delivered in the opening statements so just chop the end off.

Way over our heads????

No way...the whole speech is designed to be understood by 10 year olds up.

Irrelevant?????

No way.... we know it wasn't irrelevant because the reporter adds what is 'missing'.

Simply put if they could have done a seamless edit they would have no need for 'cut and explains' 

It's too coincidental that what I claim is said but can't find is also 'missing' from a replay of it. 

Your memory is fine BTW, you just remember what you only heard, I'm suggesting what you only heard is all the watered down reports like the one above presented after the fact.

So the missing time is the key to completing this puzzle.

We shouldn't find our selves short by even 1 piece.  

You can't frame that and expect everyone to glance up and ignore the glaring hole, it's unacceptable and unpresentable and if it goes unchallenged it makes a farce of ourselves mostly, and makes 'real' what our leader and our world leaders are calling for...

'the new normal' 

Somewhat, somehow, somewhen, someone gonna get somewhy

Keep searching mate, I will too.

@Arbenol oh by the way have you changed you mind on the hospital reports?

Cases who have been in hospital and in intensive care (ICU) by age 

Age group Total people hospitalised Total people in ICU
0 to 9 48 0
10 to 19 25 1
20 to 29 117 4
30 to 39 145 12
40 to 49 134 11
50 to 59 152 21
60 to 69 77 13
70 to 79 47 4
80 to 89 22 2
90+ 10 0
Total 777 68

Cases who have been in hospital and in intensive care by sex 

Sex Total people hospitalised Total people in ICU
Female 387 25
Male 390 43
Total 777 68

On 2/4/2022 at 9:26 PM, taniwha said:

I don't believe it

That's the act of the foolish. When confronted with evidence they don't like they run way. But the evidence is clear.

Boosted Americans 97 Times Less Likely to Die of COVID Than Unvaccinated

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 2/5/2022 at 3:14 AM, taniwha said:

By unvaccinated do you mean the double jabbed?

Read the article. Now you appear to admit you never bothered to look for yourself.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, taniwha said:

@Arbenol oh by the way have you changed you mind on the hospital reports?

Cases who have been in hospital and in intensive care (ICU) by age 

Age group Total people hospitalised Total people in ICU
0 to 9 48 0
10 to 19 25 1
20 to 29 117 4
30 to 39 145 12
40 to 49 134 11
50 to 59 152 21
60 to 69 77 13
70 to 79 47 4
80 to 89 22 2
90+ 10 0
Total 777 68

Cases who have been in hospital and in intensive care by sex 

Sex Total people hospitalised Total people in ICU
Female 387 25
Male 390 43
Total 777 68

??????

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Read the article. Now you appear to admit you never bothered to look for yourself.

Did you write the article?

Let me repeat :

By unvaccinated do you mean the double jabbed.

TRY keep up. Its Not rocket science, buddy :passifier:

4 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

??????

Sorry mate my Wi Fi was discontinued I've had to relocate to post further.

Briefly, though the Ministry of Health site is very user friendly but still no transperancy regards primary cause of admission.

Ministry of Health NZ

25 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You lied. That was not their site. Thank you for confirming.

Wut??? :hmm: the information is contained there in.  Grow up

15 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Nah. I'm good thanks.

It's invisibility can lead one to conclude it don't exist.  Censors did a great job.

Fooled you.

I'll search alone. All goods

18 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Did you write the article?

Let me repeat :

By unvaccinated do you mean the double jabbed.

TRY keep up. Its Not rocket science, buddy :passifier:

Read the article and you will learn. So far you appear to be unwilling to learn. Do actual facts get in the way of your narrative?

Boosted Americans 97 Times Less Likely to Die of COVID Than Unvaccinated

That's the title of the article.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, taniwha said:

At the very least it would provide a platform for his accusers to put those questions to him to answer.

The sciences already do that though. Like how I explained that the vaccine cannot be gene manipulation. 

18 hours ago, taniwha said:

Powerful stuff

I don't find Malone powerful or even compelling in any way. He is like the Uri Geller of vaccines. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Read the article and you will learn. So far you appear to be unwilling to learn. Do actual facts get in the way of your narrative?

That's the title of the article.

Your name doesn't appear in it so confuse me once, confuse me twice. :huh: