Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDC: Study Confirms Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccines

taniwha

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

The sciences already do that though. Like how I explained that the vaccine cannot be gene manipulation. 

I don't find Malone powerful or even compelling in any way. He is like the Uri Geller of vaccines. 

Your opinion.  That's fine. The truth is powerful stuff, doesn't matter what side you cheer for

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

Your opinion.  That's fine. The truth is powerful stuff, doesn't matter what side you cheer for

But things like the gene manipulation claim aren't opinion. They are outright wrong. The body simply doesn't work that way. 

That's the truth. Malone is lying about gene manipulation. We know that from a very basic understanding of mRNA and DNA. 

If the truth is so powerful, why are people believing and spreading lies told by Malone? It's not hard to verify.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Sorry mate my Wi Fi was discontinued I've had to relocate to post further.

Briefly, though the Ministry of Health site is very user friendly but still no transperancy regards primary cause of admission.

Ministry of Health NZ

For what it's worth, I'm with you on this. I don't think it's helpful to lump all the admissions together, and I'm sure most people would want to know how many of those are primarily for Covid. 

But, they have been transparent about his. Like I said to you before, I've always been aware that this is how they present the figures. I don't like it but it was never a secret. Because you weren't aware of this does not mean that no one else was. You interpret this as a deliberate ploy to mislead people, but I can't agree. If I knew (and I can't be the only one) then it wasn't kept from people. I don't have any special knowledge here. What I know, everyone can know. For those that don't - maybe they should make an effort to be better informed rather than accuse others of nefarious intent.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

It's invisibility can lead one to conclude it don't exist.  Censors did a great job.

Fooled you.

I'll search alone. All goods

You do that. The ball's in your court. What I posted confirms what I remember. I'm still willing for you to convince me otherwise but you're going to have to do the legwork from here. I've done my bit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

But things like the gene manipulation claim aren't opinion. They are outright wrong. The body simply doesn't work that way. 

That's the truth. Malone is lying about gene manipulation. We know that from a very basic understanding of mRNA and DNA. 

If the truth is so powerful, why are people believing and spreading lies told by Malone? It's not hard to verify.

The truth is that people do trust and follow Malone, probably believe him.

That truth can't be disputed.

Is he trying to decieve or is he simply uneducated.

A debate can lead to deeper questions and answers we aren't even qualified to fathom.

Why does the govt lie?

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

The truth is that people do trust and follow Malone, probably believe him.

That truth can't be disputed.

Is he trying to decieve or is he simply uneducated.

A debate can lead to deeper questions and answers we aren't even qualified to fathom.

I would say deception is the motivation here. As I've printed out, even I know he can't be telling the truth about gene manipulation because that's not how our bodies work. 

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Why does the govt lie?

To get votes.

Trump said he would cure cancer and aids. One would have to be pretty gullible to believe stuff like that. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I would say deception is the motivation here. As I've printed out, even I know he can't be telling the truth about gene manipulation because that's not how our bodies work. 

To get votes.

Trump said he would cure cancer and aids. One would have to be pretty gullible to believe stuff like that. 

Deception?

The govt want votes yes, so then they are in control of people and line their pockets yes, they answer only to themselves if they lie well enough.

If Malone had his way as you see it, what is his end game?

I just don't understand your angst.

Just now, taniwha said:

Deception?

How is it not outright deception? 

I've explained that in rather basic terms. I'm honestly bewildered as to what you are referring to. Gene manipulation is an outright lie. 

Just now, taniwha said:

The govt want votes yes, so then they are in control of people and line their pockets yes, they answer only to themselves if they lie well enough.

If they don't follow through we get the option to vote them out though .

Accountability. That's the key. 

Just now, taniwha said:

If Malone had his way as you see it, what is his end game?

To get the recognition he desires. To be seen as a making a difference rather than just a quack. 

Just now, taniwha said:

I just don't understand your angst.

I don't particularly have much time for liars. I think that's actually fairly common. 

21 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Accountability. That's the key. 

To get the recognition he desires. To be seen as a making a difference rather than just a quack. 

I don't particularly have much time for liars. I think that's actually fairly common. 

Is that it? Simply ego?

But if he is so flawed how can a debate not expose that?

And if you know as much as he knows about it being outright lies, why would he plunge headlong into a loosing fight?

I just don't think the key points of your scenario add up

• Thanks 1

Is that it? Simply ego?

Are you hearing him?

Written out of history!

Inventor of mRNA technology! 

What's that if not ego? 

But if he is so flawed how can a debate not expose that?

With whom and where? 

And if you know as much as he knows about it being outright lies, why would he plunge headlong into a loosing fight?

People already believe anything he says as long as it fits the narrative. 

I just don't think the key points of your scenario add up

I do t see how. Did you understand where I explained how mRNA vaccines cannot possibly manipulate DNA? 

• Confused 1

On 2/2/2022 at 12:00 AM, taniwha said:

Gene therapy, gene manipulation, gene warfare or genie smoke call it what you want then.  It's like the Cinderellas slipper of vaccine definitions, as an imprint of the definition is all that remains.  If you search for any substance it has long since mysteriously disappeared.  Go ahead prove me wrong.  Show the patent claiming it's a vaccine and I will acknowledge it.  I'm not trying to sell it you are.

Here is the entire history of mRna research from its very beginning to this very moment! You really should take the time to read this entire research journal it will answer your questions. Because mRna is in no way shape or form used as any form of Gene therapy, gene manipulation, gene warfare or genie smoke that is completely inaccurate:

The tangled history of mRNA vaccines: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/23/2022 at 8:12 PM, stereologist said:

When it comes to omicron natural immunity is apparently 0% helpful while vaccines are helpful.

This seems to have been left out

The vaccines do not target the entire virus, but small bits and pieces. It should be no surprise that the immunity from the survivors of a particular strain are better protected for that strain.

The problem with immunity from an infection or immunity due to a vaccine is that the body's response diminishes over time. Then come boosters which make the vaccinated ready for the next round of variant. Those with immunity acquired from infection just get sick again.

Getting sick is such a low-brow strategy.

Problem being, that vaccines, seem to only work for 3/4 months, thus far, and that vaccine makers are always playing catch-up to the latest variant.

Getting sick, has served us well for thousands, perhaps millions of years.

Still, Pfizer has just posted record profits..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Problem being, that vaccines, seem to only work for 3/4 months, thus far, and that vaccine makers are always playing catch-up to the latest variant.

Well said!  Thanks for bringing some level headed thinking back to the topic.

I think it an unnaturally enormous coincidence that in record time, from a state of having no idea we get one just as it seemed the apocalypse would arrive the next day!  Yes I'm cynical.  Because the greatest part of the coincidence is that it wasn't simply one vaccine to rule them all it was 2, then 3 then 4 all in quick succession.

Unbelievable lol

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 8:46 PM, taniwha said:

Your name doesn't appear in it so confuse me once, confuse me twice. :huh:

It is a science based article that shows that:

Boosted Americans 97 Times Less Likely to Die of COVID Than Unvaccinated

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Horse said:

Wrong. Vaccines for COVID-19 work very well and they continue to work for about a year at least. Hard to tell when the vaccines have not been around more than a year. The issue is that the immune response diminishes over time. That is true with all vaccines, and especially with coronaviruses.

The original efficacy was over 90% which was amazing. It drops to 60+% in around 6 months. That means only 60% of the people have the needed protection. Boosters are used to bring that immune response back up. Notice that boosters do well again the original, alpha, beta, delta, and omicron variants.

So now we get this claim: "Getting sick, has served us well for thousands, perhaps millions of years."

Let's see how ridiculous this is?

• polio
  • small pox
  • measles
  • mumps
  • rubella
  • HIV
  • yellow fever
  • cholera
  • ebola
  • malaria
  • etc.

And death is not the only outcome for COVID-19.

I think it an unnaturally enormous coincidence that in record time, from a state of having no idea we get one just as it seemed the apocalypse would arrive the next day!  Yes I'm cynical.  Because the greatest part of the coincidence is that it wasn't simply one vaccine to rule them all it was 2, then 3 then 4 all in quick succession.

Unbelievable lol

What are you rambling about ? The number of vaccines that were developed?

Over 200 efforts were made worldwide to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2022 at 7:24 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Here is the entire history of mRna research from its very beginning to this very moment! You really should take the time to read this entire research journal it will answer your questions. Because mRna is in no way shape or form used as any form of Gene therapy, gene manipulation, gene warfare or genie smoke that is completely inaccurate:

The tangled history of mRNA vaccines: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

Yes I did read that article earlier. Thank you Manwon. 101 posted it couple back now.  I found it extremely interesting and enlightening at the same time.  

I do of course have my personal views but, like us all, I am always learning and can readjust accordingly thanks to all you lovely folk. I thank everyone for their fabulous contribution, it really is a tapestry of significance.  Thanks everyone for being yourself, having passion for debate, the fire in your belly and staying true to your convictions and backing up your fight. And for your time, your humour and heartfelt posts .  Even though we are all unique and walk different journeys and all have differing views, I think we are all equally rewarded in the universal pursuit when we still can ask the question and seek the answer, we can all equally share our desire for knowledge and we all equally deserve the truth as best the truth can possibly be regardless.  That's why I am such a strong advocate for debate and freedom of speech and no censorship.

I am 100% sure that UM can and has changed many people's lives for the better, problems can be solved we can be healthier, we can be stronger, we can be happier, and we will even live longer every single time a lie is exposed and disposed. May that continue. That's why I came back to UM. I love it here.  Some of the people on here seem to me as close and caring as friends, even family and I would be proud to have them in my company. Just stay 3 metres away and for Gods sakes wear your mask and don't breath in my general direction lol

Big shout out @Saru and @Moderators for providing such a wonderful platform. We are fortunate indeed.

Mix pepper and salt, measure a sour comment with 1 part sugar, apply a critical eye and on the balance of things you can see here countless examples of that basic instinct to help out our fellow brothers and sisters, no matter their belief, be it by  encouragement, education or hardlove. It is beautiful and absolutely positive, because it gives me hope for mankind future for our kids and for the generations to come and it helps ensure me that there is more good in us all than there is bad in all them. If you find yourself reading this message still, then look hard at yourself, critically, see, we can all be winners if we stand for together for humanity.

SO moving on.

The truth can be used just as easily to lie and decieve.  In fact the best liars will tell the truth 100% of the time!

Left out or cherry picked on purpose or not @Manwon Lender article was slightly slanted. Only slightly so. If the author was riding a unicycle he would only be able to travel in an anti clockwise circle lol.

What I mean is the stuff he didn't answer the other 95% of Malones vaccine concerns.  Even for someone as supposedly wrong as Malone supposedly is, surely he's not wrong 100% of the time all his life so far?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, stereologist said:

It is a science based article that shows that:

It's not a scientific headline.  It's a sensationalist one.

48 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Wrong. Vaccines for COVID-19 work very well and they continue to work for about a year at least. Hard to tell when the vaccines have not been around more than a year. The issue is that the immune response diminishes over time. That is true with all vaccines, and especially with coronaviruses.

The original efficacy was over 90% which was amazing. It drops to 60+% in around 6 months. That means only 60% of the people have the needed protection. Boosters are used to bring that immune response back up. Notice that boosters do well again the original, alpha, beta, delta, and omicron variants.

So now we get this claim: "Getting sick, has served us well for thousands, perhaps millions of years."

Let's see how ridiculous this is?

• polio
  • small pox
  • measles
  • mumps
  • rubella
  • HIV
  • yellow fever
  • cholera
  • ebola
  • malaria
  • etc.

And death is not the only outcome for COVID-19.

When politicians originally announced the forecast given by world-leading scientists and medical experts, the grand vision they had for the world  was dimly coloured, there was a silver lining with the vaccine so it was a lot sunnier compared to the bleak hindsight of reality you now present.  

The need forvever changing studies and data on the vaccine v varient battlefront confirm for me loud and clear that the vaccine continues to be a living world-wide-mass experiment which is out of control and certain to crash.

The effectiveness against future covid varients unknown, its adverse effects on humans over time unknown until we reach those times..  If it's not an experiment show me the official model of any predicted health outcomes on humans for, let's say, the next 5 years?  

They so easily fail the truth test time and again. 

Fact I will start a new thread to discuss a similar subject.  I would welcome your opinions on it.

cheers.

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

What are you rambling about ? The number of vaccines that were developed?

Over 200 efforts were made worldwide to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.

Was that 200 efforts for an mRNA vaccine?

The vaccines that we enjoy/don't enjoy today coincidentally arrived within hours of each other.

That good fortune in timing.

Was it Jesus WHO said:

' I will leave no man, woman or child standing on earth WHO is not vaxxed, double vaxxed or boostered' 

HELL! NO!  LOL.  Fauci and Gates are playing GOD on the worldwide population!

Jesus might want to say something like.

"Go forth my child and be vaxxed no longer"

ITS unlikely, even given all eternity that Fauci or Gates will ever bow down and concede that much.

But you never know, miracles can and do happen, like the miracle of multiple vaccine brands arriving miraculously for distribution, passed as safe and efective, all in the nick of time.LOL

I think maybe? different vaccine brands administered enmasse is an openly blatant example of a calculated global experiment hidden in plain sight if ever there was one?. Which one works best against who and where I wonder?

4 hours ago, taniwha said:

Yes I did read that article earlier. Thank you Manwon. 101 posted it couple back now.  I found it extremely interesting and enlightening at the same time.  

I do of course have my personal views but, like us all, I am always learning and can readjust accordingly thanks to all you lovely folk. I thank everyone for their fabulous contribution, it really is a tapestry of significance.  Thanks everyone for being yourself, having passion for debate, the fire in your belly and staying true to your convictions and backing up your fight. And for your time, your humour and heartfelt posts .  Even though we are all unique and walk different journeys and all have differing views, I think we are all equally rewarded in the universal pursuit when we still can ask the question and seek the answer, we can all equally share our desire for knowledge and we all equally deserve the truth as best the truth can possibly be regardless.  That's why I am such a strong advocate for debate and freedom of speech and no censorship.

I am 100% sure that UM can and has changed many people's lives for the better, problems can be solved we can be healthier, we can be stronger, we can be happier, and we will even live longer every single time a lie is exposed and disposed. May that continue. That's why I came back to UM. I love it here.  Some of the people on here seem to me as close and caring as friends, even family and I would be proud to have them in my company. Just stay 3 metres away and for Gods sakes wear your mask and don't breath in my general direction lol

Big shout out @Saru and @Moderators for providing such a wonderful platform. We are fortunate indeed.

Mix pepper and salt, measure a sour comment with 1 part sugar, apply a critical eye and on the balance of things you can see here countless examples of that basic instinct to help out our fellow brothers and sisters, no matter their belief, be it by  encouragement, education or hardlove. It is beautiful and absolutely positive, because it gives me hope for mankind future for our kids and for the generations to come and it helps ensure me that there is more good in us all than there is bad in all them. If you find yourself reading this message still, then look hard at yourself, critically, see, we can all be winners if we stand for together for humanity.

SO moving on.

The truth can be used just as easily to lie and decieve.  In fact the best liars will tell the truth 100% of the time!

Left out or cherry picked on purpose or not @Manwon Lender article was slightly slanted. Only slightly so. If the author was riding a unicycle he would only be able to travel in an anti clockwise circle lol.

What I mean is the stuff he didn't answer the other 95% of Malones vaccine concerns.  Even for someone as supposedly wrong as Malone supposedly is, surely he's not wrong 100% of the time all his life so far?

I have not said much about Malone at all, I think he made some great contributions to the advancement of mRNA technology! But, today he seems bitter and angry because he feels like he deserve more credit than he has received. However, that’s only my opinion and until someone can offer scientific proof in the form of peer reviewed journals that I am wrong my opinion will not change my opinion!

Be well!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, taniwha said:

It's not a scientific headline.  It's a sensationalist one.

Wrong. It is a science based article that reports the results of scientific studies. Just because it might conflict strongly with the political views of some people means that the politically motivated need to take the time to learn.

Boosted Americans 97 Times Less Likely to Die of COVID Than Unvaccinated

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, taniwha said:

Unbelievable lol

Dude!!!

Get a grip!

That poster isn't what anyone call an accurate poster, regardless, you just contradicted yourself!!!

CH said the vaccine doesn't last long.

So how's that work with long term effects and gene manipulation nonsense!!

They contradict!!!!! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, taniwha said:

When politicians originally announced the forecast given by world-leading scientists and medical experts, the grand vision they had for the world  was dimly coloured, there was a silver lining with the vaccine so it was a lot sunnier compared to the bleak hindsight of reality you now present.  

The need forvever changing studies and data on the vaccine v varient battlefront confirm for me loud and clear that the vaccine continues to be a living world-wide-mass experiment which is out of control and certain to crash.

The effectiveness against future covid varients unknown, its adverse effects on humans over time unknown until we reach those times..  If it's not an experiment show me the official model of any predicted health outcomes on humans for, let's say, the next 5 years?  

They so easily fail the truth test time and again. 

Fact I will start a new thread to discuss a similar subject.  I would welcome your opinions on it.

cheers.

Is it an experiment? Possibly. We are dealing with a new disease. The main pandemics have been cholera and influenza. Before that there was the plague. Those with a political bent want to pretend that experiment is somehow a bad word. They latch onto the word clearly without having an understanding of the processes at hand.

Will the vaccines crash? Of course not. It took less than 3 days to formulate an mRNA vaccine by two independent groups. The omicron variant vaccine is already developed and being tested. The advancement in technology in the last 20 years has been fantastic.

So now we have this idea that "adverse effects on humans over time unknown until we reach those times" is meaningful. The vaccines are not killing millions like the disease. The vaccine is not inflicting 4% CVD on those infected. The vaccines are not gene therapy. The anti-vaxxers have been slapped around with their lies about the effects of vaccines and their lie now is that all diseases are the result of vaccines. It's just another money making lie to sell to the weak minded.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, taniwha said:

SO moving on.

This is why I have discussions with you.

You seem a very nice person. I quite like the character I've met here on the forum. I hope we shall meet in person one day and take that ride. It's good you listen to both sides. I've changed my mind on a couple subjects here the same way. 

Best of luck, have a great weekend. Keep asking questions. There are as you say lots of good folks here with a lot of knowledge to share. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1