Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDC: Study Confirms Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccines

taniwha

3 hours ago, taniwha said:

Was that 200 efforts for an mRNA vaccine?

The vaccines that we enjoy/don't enjoy today coincidentally arrived within hours of each other.

That good fortune in timing.

Was it Jesus WHO said:

' I will leave no man, woman or child standing on earth WHO is not vaxxed, double vaxxed or boostered' 

HELL! NO!  LOL.  Fauci and Gates are playing GOD on the worldwide population!

Jesus might want to say something like.

"Go forth my child and be vaxxed no longer"

ITS unlikely, even given all eternity that Fauci or Gates will ever bow down and concede that much.

But you never know, miracles can and do happen, like the miracle of multiple vaccine brands arriving miraculously for distribution, passed as safe and efective, all in the nick of time.LOL

I think maybe? different vaccine brands administered enmasse is an openly blatant example of a calculated global experiment hidden in plain sight if ever there was one?. Which one works best against who and where I wonder?

I'm surprised at how little you know about the disease COVID-19, the virus SARS-CoV-2, and the development of the vaccines and medical practices to deal with those infected with the disease.

Q1: Was that 200 efforts for an mRNA vaccine? No.

Q2. The vaccines that we enjoy/don't enjoy today coincidentally arrived within hours of each other. False, amazingly wrong. Beyond amazingly wrong.

Q3. Jesus and vaccinations. The people who wrote the bible were 1500+ years before vaccines were developed. This Jesus crap is crap.

Q4. Fauci and Gates did not develop any of the vaccines.

Anyone claiming that the vaccines were created at the same time is daft.

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Dude!!!

Get a grip!

That poster isn't what anyone call an accurate poster, regardless, you just contradicted yourself!!!

CH said the vaccine doesn't last long.

So how's that work with long term effects and gene manipulation nonsense!!

They contradict!!!!! 

I didn't even understand we he was complaining about.

We can can see the UPenn/Biontech relationship extends at least as far back as December 2018

Penn Medicine and BioNTech to Combine Efforts to Develop New mRNA Vaccines for Infectious Diseases

Recent research led by Dr. Weissman has demonstrated the potential of mRNA to elicit potent immune responses against pathogens, including influenza and the Zika virus, making it a viable, attractive platform for prophylactic vaccine development. A study published in Nature Communications in August 2018 by Dr. Weissman and colleagues showed how an mRNA vaccine elicited a strong antibody response to a structure on the surface of flu viruses, called the hemagglutinin stalk, and protected mice from infection by distant and mutated flu strains.

The new vaccine research will focus on infectious diseases with a large unmet need, a growing epidemic potential, or that have remained inaccessible to conventional vaccine approaches.

https://almanac.upenn.edu/articles/penn-medicine-and-biontech-to-combine-efforts-to-develop-new-mrna-vaccines-for-infectious-diseases

But let's have a look at the distraction, for just a minute.  I have to ask what is wrong with gene manipulation anyway?

Targeting FLT3 mutations in AML: review of current knowledge and evidence

How Genetic Switches Work

The block to gene expression is regulated in an ingenious way: to bind to its operator DNA, the repressor protein has to have two molecules of the amino acid tryptophan bound to it. As shown in Figure 7-35, tryptophan binding tilts the helix-turn-helix motif of the repressor so that it is presented properly to the DNA major groove; without tryptophan, the motif swings inward and the protein is unable to bind to the operator. Thus the tryptophan repressor and operator form a simple device that switches production of the tryptophan biosynthetic enzymes on and off according to the availability of free tryptophan. Because the active, DNA-binding form of the protein serves to turn genes off, this mode of gene regulation is called negative control, and the gene regulatory proteins that function in this way are called transcriptional repressors or gene repressor proteins.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK26872/#:~:text=Because the active%2C DNA-binding,repressors or gene repressor proteins.

When we talk of genetic/epigenetic therapies we're talking about treating forms of cancer with some of the gravest outcomes.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/midostaurin

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I didn't even understand we he was complaining about.

We can can see the UPenn/Biontech relationship extends at least as far back as December 2018

https://almanac.upenn.edu/articles/penn-medicine-and-biontech-to-combine-efforts-to-develop-new-mrna-vaccines-for-infectious-diseases

But let's have a look at the distraction, for just a minute.  I have to ask what is wrong with gene manipulation anyway?

Targeting FLT3 mutations in AML: review of current knowledge and evidence

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK26872/#:~:text=Because the active%2C DNA-binding,repressors or gene repressor proteins.

Wondering the very same....

Malone actually used the term gene therapy, which by definition suggests it's a helpful thing, if it actually was true. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, stereologist said:

Wrong. It is a science based article that reports the results of scientific studies. Just because it might conflict strongly with the political views of some people means that the politically motivated need to take the time to learn.

Sorry that you feel a need to harp on but it's just vague and I can't see any point to your use of symbolism here. I.e a huge blow up propaganda poster.  

12 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Dude!!!

Get a grip!

That poster isn't what anyone call an accurate poster, regardless, you just contradicted yourself!!!

CH said the vaccine doesn't last long.

So how's that work with long term effects and gene manipulation nonsense!!

They contradict!!!!! 

He wasn't that wildly off the mark on that post was he.

I just fact-checked and you can double-fact-check if you like but I never mention gene manipulation in the same breath, neither did he. lol. Not even once! Not even half of once lol.

13 hours ago, stereologist said:

I'm surprised at how little you know about the disease COVID-19, the virus SARS-CoV-2, and the development of the vaccines and medical practices to deal with those infected with the disease.

Q1: Was that 200 efforts for an mRNA vaccine? No.

Q2. The vaccines that we enjoy/don't enjoy today coincidentally arrived within hours of each other. False, amazingly wrong. Beyond amazingly wrong.

Q3. Jesus and vaccinations. The people who wrote the bible were 1500+ years before vaccines were developed. This Jesus crap is crap.

Q4. Fauci and Gates did not develop any of the vaccines.

Anyone claiming that the vaccines were created at the same time is daft.

. 1600, "exact correspondence inubstance or nature," from French coincidence, from coincider, from Medieval Latin coincidere, literally "to fall upon together," from assimilated form of  Latin com "with, together" (see com-) + incidere "to fall upon" (from in- "upon" + combining form of cadere "to fall," from PIE root *kad- "to fall").

From 1640s as "occurrence or existence during the same time." Meaning "a concurrence of events with no apparent connection, accidental or incidental agreement" is from 1680s, perhaps first in writings of Sir Thomas Browne.

3 hours ago, taniwha said:

Sorry that you feel a need to harp on but it's just vague and I can't see any point to your use of symbolism here. I.e a huge blow up propaganda poster.  

Are you anti-science? The studies are very clear which is why I posted this headline from that article.

Boosted Americans 97 Times Less Likely to Die of COVID Than Unvaccinated

This is not vague at all is it? It is specific about the population, the medical status of that population, and the outcome.

It is a study, not propaganda. It shows the position of the anti-vaxxers to be wrong, or you might say dead wrong.

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

From 1640s as "occurrence or existence during the same time." Meaning "a concurrence of events with no apparent connection, accidental or incidental agreement" is from 1680s, perhaps first in writings of Sir Thomas Browne

So you have little knowledge about the disease COVID-19, the virus SARS-CoV-2, or the development of the vaccines and medical practices to deal with those infected with the disease?

You can learn about these things. First off there were over 200 efforts to create a vaccine.

A few of the efforts are listed here.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/guide-global-covid-19-vaccine-efforts

On 2/12/2022 at 4:12 AM, stereologist said:

So you have little knowledge about the disease COVID-19, the virus SARS-CoV-2, or the development of the vaccines and medical practices to deal with those infected with the disease?

You can learn about these things. First off there were over 200 efforts to create a vaccine.

A few of the efforts are listed here.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/guide-global-covid-19-vaccine-efforts

Would you like to give your diagnoses on the claims that there are NOT nanodroids in the moderna vaccines?

I'm already aware of the disclaimers/explaination by zpfize for inclusion of nanoparticle technology but instead of another thread maybe here is good place as any for discussion.

Overseas the Pfizer vaccine has been put under the microscope and on closer examination the independent researchers have been baffled and shocked in that order, at the revelation they have witnessed, recorded and documented for presentation to the Health Authorities in an attempt to gain their support for more understanding of their observations and incase the vaccine is cause for a national, if not global health emergency.

You probably know what I'm referring to without looking it up.

Maybe you haven't heard that at the end of last month NZ researchers found the exact see results as overseas?

Something unexpected, and definitely futuristic is  embedded into this vaccine.

It's behaviour appearance  captured on film, so difficult to dispute unless you citepte conspiracy theory gods into discussion.

These NZs I talking of are people who you would say anti-vax, they have an open agenda saying as much but they don't have a hidden agenda of power lust or I'll will to fellow humans either.

The opposite infact.  They are finding it difficult to find the support needed in govt to have their concerns heard. Why? Why ignore, defame and censor? Is it proof of the 'conspiracy' experiment having basis in fact?

Your thoughts about these nanodroid looking things in the vaccines and what they are, if they do exist, can you tell me, so I can tell our medical experts no need for alarm,  At least that would be more words than they are being given from officials here. To be fair though maybe your just as alarmed as they are I will wait for your comment.

Pfizer might claim it's a 'secret ingredient' and patented for all I know.

If it's true what has been found, and it's not just a microscopic 'fault,' of sorts,  what are they doing to the human body and our health?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

Would you like to give your diagnoses on the claims that there are NOT nanodroids in the moderna vaccines?

I'm already aware of the disclaimers/explaination by zpfize for inclusion of nanoparticle technology but instead of another thread maybe here is good place as any for discussion.

Overseas the Pfizer vaccine has been put under the microscope and on closer examination the independent researchers have been baffled and shocked in that order, at the revelation they have witnessed, recorded and documented for presentation to the Health Authorities in an attempt to gain their support for more understanding of their observations and incase the vaccine is cause for a national, if not global health emergency.

Maybe you haven't heard that at the end of last month NZ researchers found the exact see results as overseas?

It's behaviour appearance  captured on film, so difficult to dispute unless you citepte conspiracy theory gods into discussion.

These NZs I talking of are people who you would say anti-vax, they have an open agenda saying as much but they don't have a hidden agenda of power lust or I'll will to fellow humans either.

The opposite infact.  They are finding it difficult to find the support needed in govt to have their concerns heard. Why? Why ignore, defame and censor? Is it proof of the 'conspiracy' experiment having basis in fact?

Your thoughts about these nanodroid looking things in the vaccines and what they are, if they do exist, can you tell me, so I can tell our medical experts no need for alarm,  At least that would be more words than they are being given from officials here. To be fair though maybe your just as alarmed as they are I will wait for your comment.

If it's true what has been found, and it's not just a microscopic 'fault,' of sorts,  what are they doing to the human body and our health?

Thanks 

Mate

You've been watching too much Netflix.

Nanodroids? Seriously?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Mate

You've been watching too much Netflix.

Nanodroids? Seriously?

It was a wordbination...

nanotechnology on advanced  steroids 

IMG_20220214_165550.jpg.1d0e141305d9464ea7fa2790f3615069.jpg

47 minutes ago, taniwha said:

It was a wordbination...

nanotechnology on advanced  steroids 

IMG_20220214_165550.jpg.1d0e141305d9464ea7fa2790f3615069.jpg

Dude too much Netflix.

Skynet isn't even up and running yet..

You're getting silly now. Nanobots in vaccines is  beyond what we can do yet, extremely expensive and requires large scale workforces which make secrets impossible.

Mate, it's just a rehash of the old bigfoot alien story excuses.

Start over on that one. It's a fail. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Dude too much Netflix.

Skynet isn't even up and running yet..

You're getting silly now. Nanobots in vaccines is  beyond what we can do yet, extremely expensive and requires large scale workforces which make secrets impossible.

Mate, it's just a rehash of the old bigfoot alien story excuses.

Start over on that one. It's a fail. 

Ok I'm hearing ya. What did the scientists see?

Do you think it's a satellite image of a floating Chinese navy port and airfield?  Or do we trust scientists to at least know one end of a microscope from a telescope?

Edited by taniwha
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, taniwha said:

Microsoft paint by the look of it. It's not good enough to be Photoshop.

I actually thought you posted those pictures as a joke.

15 hours ago, taniwha said:

Do you think it's a satellite image of a floating Chinese navy port and airfield?  Or do we trust scientists to at least know one end of a microscope from a telescope?

It's not nanotechnology. Crikey Moses mate. Antenna on nanotech? LOL. That's a really poor attempt. 

I'd suggest you get @ChrLzsto analyse the photo. He is the resident expert.

23 hours ago, taniwha said:

... other completely UNCITED text removed....

If it's true...

You do realise that any Jane, Dick or Mary can go and buy a very powerful microscope (even an electron microscope)?  That there are University teaching labs across the globe (I used to manage one....) where every student had access to their very own biological high power scope AND a stereoscopic lower power scope.  And they get plenty of free time to magnify whatever they want...

Your lengthy post was full of claims, and yet not one citation.  Was that because you were unwilling to nominate/identify your Facebook feed?

So CITATION please - feel free to make it the original claim or the alleged NZ 'verification'.  Where did those images come from?  BTW, this is one of the very rare occasions where I don't already know the answer to the question I'm asking.  I'm *especially eager to hear what these come from, or to hear your excuse about why you won't give that information.  AS these are very serous claims, I'd suggest you might want to think hard about the implications of not supporting them...

THEN, I'll make a comment on those images.  Oh, and my third booster was Moderna, so I'm currently high on nanobot-derived determination to get to the truth.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/13/2022 at 8:34 PM, taniwha said:

Thanks 

What a load of hooey! Where is there anything showing any of this to be anything other than another story for the gullible?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, taniwha said:

You keep repeating scientists. Name them.

Anyone with a brain knows that these are not from the vaccines. They were not made by scientists. These are mislabeled images that are meant to fool the utterly gullible. It is working isn't it.

• Like 1

Hints as to this being another joke played on the fearful gullible.

1. No names just vague label of scientists
  2. No institution given - where was the work done
  3. No indication of the type of equipment used - atomic force microscope, transmission electron microscope, optical, electron microscope, etc. One blog suggested it was an optical image but neglected to specify if oil was used
  4. No indication of the magnification used
  5. No scale is given

These hints tell us that this is a bunch of stupidity meant to instill fear into the foolish and gullible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Some of the sites claim the vaccines are nothing but graphene oxide. Did people look up what graphene oxide looks like?

Of course not! You have to have a brain to do that. It's a black liquid when in an aqueous solution.

Should We Worry About Graphene Oxide in Our Water? - IEEE Spectrum

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

THEN, I'll make a comment on those images.  Oh, and my third booster was Moderna, so I'm currently high on nanobot-derived determination to get to the truth.

Sleep next to a 5G router to speed the effects up....

:lol: :rofl:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Microsoft paint by the look of it. It's not good enough to be Photoshop.

I actually thought you posted those pictures as a joke.

It's not nanotechnology. Crikey Moses mate. Antenna on nanotech? LOL. That's a really poor attempt. 

I'd suggest you get @ChrLzsto analyse the photo. He is the resident expert.

Antenna??  Now your the one seeing things. How do you know your looking at an antenna?? ;)

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Do you mean a portmanteau?

Thanks kindly for that!  A portmanteaubination sounds way better! :rolleyes:

You keep repeating scientists. Name them.

Anyone with a brain knows that these are not from the vaccines. They were not made by scientists. These are mislabeled images that are meant to fool the utterly gullible. It is working isn't it.

It's about as useful as a blot-paper test.   I see 'sattelite imagery' whereas 101 sees 'antenna' 

Hints as to this being another joke played on the fearful gullible.

1. No names just vague label of scientists
  2. No institution given - where was the work done
  3. No indication of the type of equipment used - atomic force microscope, transmission electron microscope, optical, electron microscope, etc. One blog suggested it was an optical image but neglected to specify if oil was used
  4. No indication of the magnification used
  5. No scale is given

These hints tell us that this is a bunch of stupidity meant to instill fear into the foolish and gullible.

Nice summary. The video was removed by yoursincerelytube. 

The story was about 28 January and posted by members of the NZDSOS.

https://nzdsos.co.nz/official-information/

A quick read of the cover page is interesting, it seems like they are on my side.

I'm not a member but your free to join.

I would say the video will be sourced there and all other questions answered.