Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDC: Study Confirms Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccines

taniwha

13 hours ago, taniwha said:

1* The NZDSOS are self serving criminal liers and should be headed.

2* The NZDSOS are acting in good faith, they are saviours and should carry sainthoods for speaking the facts.

3* The NZDSOS are being decieved and in doing so are inadvertantly carrying out an agenda of some other nefarious organisation.

4* The nefarious organisation is in opposition to the global government

5* The nefarious organisation is the global government black ops protocol,  infiltrating and destabilising opposition groups by presenting believable and i'rrefutable' proof of evidence which will ultimately blow up in opposition face.

5* Other

6* Reality

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsrb_K8-aZ4Ef5srkZmO9

I was asking about the photo. The antenna thingy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsrb_K8-aZ4Ef5srkZmO9

I was asking about the photo. The antenna thingy.

I know.  I think the whole world is waiting breathlessly for ChrLzs to reveal the answer

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I know.  I think the whole world is waiting breathlessly for ChrLzs to reveal the answer

I was just asking if you can see the bit I'm talking about in the photo. You seemed somewhat confused when I mentioned it. 

If it's not supposed to be an antenna I'm not sure what other description fits. 

Can you see it? 

On 1/23/2022 at 2:12 PM, stereologist said:

The vaccines do not target the entire virus, but small bits and pieces. It should be no surprise that the immunity from the survivors of a particular strain are better protected for that strain.

Of course the vaccines do not target the entire virus...vaccines don't target viruses at all.  Vaccines prompt the bodies immune system to create antibodies.  Then if one becomes infected with the virus...the body is already armed with antibodies to target the virus.  

40 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I was just asking if you can see the bit I'm talking about in the photo. You seemed somewhat confused when I mentioned it. 

If it's not supposed to be an antenna I'm not sure what other description fits. 

Can you see it? 

Yep your eyes aren't playing  tricks.  Is a needle or an antenna?  Did you see the film footage? What do you see in that?

2 hours ago, taniwha said:

There is ZERO point in analysing a photo that would take at most about 30 minutes to create (the lack of decent focus makes that process easy...), and your entire ignorant claim has been completely and utterly shattered by others without any help from me.

And WhyTF would I do anything you want, when you won't even answer the most basic of questions or apologise for passing on this utter crap?

Go on, ask me how I really feel...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, taniwha said:

Yep your eyes aren't playing  tricks.  Is a needle or an antenna?  Did you see the film footage? What do you see in that?

Either way that's an incredibly impracticable design. It would be destroyed in seconds in a human body. If it actually was tech in the bloodstream. 

No I didn't see any footage posted just those photos. What post is the video in? 

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

There is ZERO point in analysing a photo that would take at most about 30 minutes to create (the lack of decent focus makes that process easy...), and your entire ignorant claim has been completely and utterly shattered by others without any help from me.

And WhyTF would I do anything you want, when you won't even answer the most basic of questions or apologise for passing on this utter crap?

Go on, ask me how I really feel...

101 called you in then asked me to reply to you, I did that. Don't shoot the messenger.

And if that's the way you feel so be it. With or without your expert opinion the world still turns.

Peace

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Either way that's an incredibly impracticable design. It would be destroyed in seconds in a human body. If it actually was tech in the bloodstream. 

No I didn't see any footage posted just those photos. What post is the video in? 

I was thinking wouldn't that dissolve away?  But then it is a still and we can't tell if it isn't dissolving away, right?

This is the link I submitted  for study. There are further photos and a series of footage claimed to be proof of nanotech.

https://archive.md/O8uUS

Edited by taniwha
  • Like 1

If people want to learn about the nanotechnology employed in the vaccines they can check out this article.

https://www.cas.org/resource/blog/understanding-nanotechnology-covid-19-vaccines

Despite their benefits, liposomes have a couple of disadvantages: they have a short circulation time in blood stream, are unstable in the human body, and lack selective targeting. There have been several key developments to their construction to overcome these challenges: 

1. To enhance tissue targeting, the liposomes’ surface has been modified with ligands or antibodies which allow the liposome to recognise and bind to specific receptors on the cells (Fig 1C). These are referred to as immunoliposomes
  2. To improve their longevity in the blood stream, the surface has been coated in biocompatible inert polymers such as PEG (Fig 1D), which goes undetected.
  3. To provide controlled release of the encapsulated drug, scientists have designed stimuli-responsive liposomes which are sensitive to temperature and pH levels. The membrane permeability is enhanced during a stimuli-triggered phase transition of the lipids in formulations. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, taniwha said:

I was thinking wouldn't that dissolve away?  But then it is a still and we can't tell if it isn't dissolving away, right?

This is the link I submitted  for study. There are further photos and a series of footage claimed to be proof of nanotech.

https://archive.md/O8uUS

Wow 

That link is absolutely awful 

Masks are dangerous? Crikey Moses mate.

There are holes in that claim big enough to comfortably drive  B double through. 

Why do you believe it? What makes you think it is genuine?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Wow 

There are holes in that claim big enough to comfortably drive  B double through. 

I believe it was posted on that site as a 'safe place' to elude censorship having come from an other site ready closed.

The problem with making it public as I have tried in an effort to have it scrutinised is it then can be targeted for closure.

That's why I was reluctant to post, I already knew that  secrets for those reasons are best kept secret I guess. Catch 22. Cant win either way

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Wow 

That page is truly reprehensible.  Quite apart from the irresponsible nature of posting ludicrously dangerous 'advice', I find it beyond belief that there are people who manufacture that sort of drivel, for the sole purpose of, basically, abusing people who don't know any better.  The animals that created that page content, are, imnsho the lowest form of human.  They rely on the fact that many people haven't a clue on topics like this and will ignorantly spread it around, usually in places where that type of folk hang out, to create even more havoc and distrust.. 

Readers will note from the previous post that it seems taniwha is still buying this and thinks he knows 'secrets'.

Make of that what you will.   

Edited by ChrLzs
.. bad apostrophe..
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

That page is truly reprehensible.  Quite apart from the irresponsible nature of posting ludicrously dangerous 'advice', I find it beyond belief that there are people who manufacture that sort of drivel, for the sole purpose of, basically, abusing people who don't know any better.  The animals that created that page content, are, imnsho the lowest form of human.  They rely on the fact that many people haven't a clue on topics like this and will ignorantly spread it around, usually in places where that type of folk hang out, to create even more havoc and distrust.. 

Readers will note from the previous post that it seems taniwha is still buying this and thinks he knows 'secrets'.

Make of that what you will.   

Go for it ChrLzs turn all heads on me if it makes you feel like some sort of saviour of the people.  Next thing you know you will want me held personally responsible for starting the pandemic and starting this bio war.  I'm not gonna jump through hoops for you. Why not butt out of this thread and start your own?

Why not call it , 'ChrLzs Knows Everything .. (And Everything Else You Never Even Knew You Didn't Know')...And More

Edited by taniwha
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, taniwha said:

Go for it ChrLzs turn all heads on me if it makes you feel like some sort of saviour of the people.  Next thing you know you will want me held personally responsible for starting the pandemic and starting this bio war.  I'm not gonna jump through hoops for you. Why not butt out of this thread and start your own?

Why not call it , 'ChrLzs Knows Everything .. (And Everything Else You Never Even Knew You Didn't Know')...And More

An alternative path is to learn.

ChrLzs has a pretty decent idea of how the world works. When they see something they immediately begin to ask questions about something.

Take me. I see an article on strokes and COVID-19. There seem to be so many factors involved how does this article address those confounding factors? If there is no discussion on confounding factors then I move away from that article.

Take this story about objects in the vaccine. Let's say they are there. What is the next step? This is not a trick question. We catch them. If there is a bigfoot we catch them. If there is a thylacine we catch them. If there is something in the vaccine we CAN catch them. How do we do that? I'll bet we could use a filter. Let me think, what sort of filter would catch these things? An N95 mask probably would.

See what I am saying? If there was something to this it would be easily captured and revealed and there would be no sniveling around obscure sites meant to fool people. Any reporter could become world famous exposing this and it would be easy. Right? Get some vaccine and an easy to get face mask and the job is done.

So you might wonder why no one till now has stated anything? Why has no one in all of the manufacturing processes and all of the quality assurance areas not said a word? There would have to be silence from thousands of people. And that is the front end. What about the middle of the process, those doing the jabs. No one noticed anything? And then there are the monitors. No one in this supposed monitoring group said anything?

The entire idea is rather absurd don't you think?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, taniwha said:

Your not being put under a microscope. It's not your website. 

I'm not sure why you would defend it with such blatant obvious flaws pointed out.

I still can't work out why you seem agitated at those trying to help you over the people running that website, whom I can tell you without doubt are 100% liars. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Your not being put under a microscope. It's not your website. 

I'm not sure why you would defend it with such blatant obvious flaws pointed out.

I still can't work out why you seem agitated at those trying to help you over the people running that website, whom I can tell you without doubt are 100% liars. 

Im not sure why you think I'm defending the website or it's creators.

Why mention that if I never said that?

It is the link that the footage was posted as a safe place only after the original site was sabotaged.

I said it already. It's obvious I posted it so the footage be scrutinized.  No point maintaining the ruse that Im not being at least held under the confessional lamp by ChrLzs.

Unless your having at great laugh about it how bout you at least own up and admit it was you who called him in and asked me to engage him which I did.

Hope you don't offer all your mates bitter lemon as refreshments? :wacko:

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

An alternative path is to learn.

ChrLzs has a pretty decent idea of how the world works. When they see something they immediately begin to ask questions about something.

Take me. I see an article on strokes and COVID-19. There seem to be so many factors involved how does this article address those confounding factors? If there is no discussion on confounding factors then I move away from that article.

Take this story about objects in the vaccine. Let's say they are there. What is the next step? This is not a trick question. We catch them. If there is a bigfoot we catch them. If there is a thylacine we catch them. If there is something in the vaccine we CAN catch them. How do we do that? I'll bet we could use a filter. Let me think, what sort of filter would catch these things? An N95 mask probably would.

See what I am saying? If there was something to this it would be easily captured and revealed and there would be no sniveling around obscure sites meant to fool people. Any reporter could become world famous exposing this and it would be easy. Right? Get some vaccine and an easy to get face mask and the job is done.

So you might wonder why no one till now has stated anything? Why has no one in all of the manufacturing processes and all of the quality assurance areas not said a word? There would have to be silence from thousands of people. And that is the front end. What about the middle of the process, those doing the jabs. No one noticed anything? And then there are the monitors. No one in this supposed monitoring group said anything?

The entire idea is rather absurd don't you think?

I will respect that answer. It's one of the better ones. 

Thanks

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Im not sure why you think I'm defending the website or it's creators.

Why mention that if I never said that?

Because you get do agitated discussing it. Like you are right now.

It is the link that the footage was posted as a safe place only after the original site was sabotaged.

That doesn't take away from the fact that everything at that link is full of holes. 

I said it already. It's obvious I posted it so the footage be scrutinized.  No point maintaining the ruse that Im not being at least held under the confessional lamp by ChrLzs.

If you see it that way, that's a shame. Chrlz pointed out that the photos are too poor to give definitive answers on.

That's what a professional does. Just explain the situation. 

I've said several times I don't hold you accountable for the information. I hold those who are making things up in contempt. 

Unless your having at great laugh about it how bout you at least own up and admit it was you who called him in and asked me to engage him which I did.

I've not denied it. Yes I asked him to look at the photos. I don't know anyone else on UM with as much experience in the field as he does. I'm trying to help. 

Hope you don't offer all your mates bitter lemon as refreshments? :wacko:

I don't know where your getting this from. I don't have any ill feeling toward you. I don't know why you think you are being attacked. You're not. Have a chill pill. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I will respect that answer. It's one of the better ones. 

Thanks

The idea here is to apply critical thinking and not accept something without a thought.

For example, let's say someone claims a microscope sees an object 10nm across. That's a nanotech sized object. So far so good. But they claim they saw it with a light microscope. Okay so nano means 1/a billion. That's small. We learn that the Rayleigh criterion for seeing something is 1/2 the shortest wavelength. Okay. We look that up and see light runs from 370 to 750 nm. That means the smallest detectable object is around 185nm. That suggests a problem.

You might think this is a lot of hooey but I expect that posters like psyche101 and CHrlzs and Liquid Gardens and others look up and double check these issues to make sure their posts are as accurate as possible. I do. I follow much more complicated paths before I post.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Because you get do agitated discussing it. Like you are right now.

That doesn't take away from the fact that everything at that link is full of holes. 

If you see it that way, that's a shame. Chrlz pointed out that the photos are too poor to give definitive answers on.

That's what a professional does. Just explain the situation. 

I've said several times I don't hold you accountable for the information. I hold those who are making things up in contempt. 

I've not denied it. Yes I asked him to look at the photos. I don't know anyone else on UM with as much experience in the field as he does. I'm trying to help. 

I don't know where your getting this from. I don't have any ill feeling toward you. I don't know why you think you are being attacked. You're not. Have a chill pill. 

Lol that you don't consider me chill? Says a lot . I might have wrote in shorthand more times than not but if you read the words to Waltzing Matilda with an angry mind that gonna sound like a war dance too. Perception is all in your own mind, try relax.

Comments by the big 'C' demanding that I should be all apologies to the forum for my post isnt being helpful to me or my concerns over possibly foul play in vaccines now is it? :wacko:

Nor is it helping towards understanding.  It is what it is.

Considering no one else on the planet has demanded apologies for my post so why would you defend his comments? 

IT is what it is.  A rhetorical question you need not answer. And I need not listen to him for it.

Leave it at that. The chip on his shoulder isn't proof of bad will from me. And more importantly it detracts from the vaccine issues, and all other potential problems lurking in the depths, nano tech or not so let's put aside differences to get the discussion back on rail.

Cheers

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

Lol that you don't consider me chill? Says a lot . I might have wrote in shorthand more times than not but if you read the words to Waltzing Matilda with an angry mind that gonna sound like a war dance too. Perception is all in your own mind, try relax.

Nope. 

It's how you word your replies. I've said outright that I have no ill will towards you and that I don't hold you responsible for the website. 

Comments by the big 'C' demanding that I should be all apologies to the forum for my post isnt being helpful to me or my concerns over possibly foul play in vaccines now is it? :wacko:

Nor is it helping towards understanding.  It is what it is.

Not sure what that has to do with me to be honest.

Considering no one else on the planet has demanded apologies for my post so why would you defend his comments? 

IT is what it is.  A rhetorical question you need not answer. And I need not listen to him for it.

I defend his capabilities regarding photography. He is very good at it. I said that. 

Chrlz like so many, including your first incorrect link are just over the liars. Have a read at your first link. He is with them, and that's fair enough. There's so many dishonest people taking advantage and it's dangerous information a lot of the time. It's a community duty of care. 

Do you know the misinformation has netted social media over a billion dollars? Ripping people of is big business.

Leave it at that. The chip on his shoulder isn't proof of bad will from me. And more importantly it detracts from the vaccine issues, and all other potential problems lurking in the depths, nano tech or not so let's put aside differences to get the discussion back on rail.

Cheers

So how about discussing why the nanotech is a credulous claim and work with one thing at a time.?

I'm not your enemy. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, taniwha said:

For the record, here's the full text of my 'demand'.

And {why} would I do anything you want, when you won't even answer the most basic of questions or apologise for passing on this utter crap?

That's not a demand, and I am trying to help you grow up - the only way to learn is to admit errors.  It's your choice, always.. no 'demands' from me.  And you'll note that apart from this correction, I have not spent pages dramatising things and whining, in post after tedious post...

So just answer Psyche's questions and get on with the topic.

In future, don't misrepresent what I say, and you'll get no further trouble from me. 

• Thanks 1