Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDC: Study Confirms Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccines

taniwha

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

It's a black liquid when in an aqueous solution.

Should We Worry About Graphene Oxide in Our Water? - IEEE Spectrum

And a humanoid looking face

Edited by taniwha

45 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Antenna??  Now your the one seeing things. How do you know your looking at an antenna?? ;)

Top photo. Line out to the left at the bottom of the top thingy.

What are you calling that, or did you not see that before? 

37 minutes ago, taniwha said:

It's about as useful as a blot-paper test.   I see 'sattelite imagery' whereas 101 sees 'antenna' 

A Rorschach test is actually useful.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Nice summary. The video was removed by yoursincerelytube. 

The story was about 28 January and posted by members of the NZDSOS.

https://nzdsos.co.nz/official-information/

A quick read of the cover page is interesting, it seems like they are on my side.

I'm not a member but your free to join.

I would say the video will be sourced there and all other questions answered.

You sure about that? 

It says......

We're tired of the guy at the bus stop explaining how a video on Youtube shows the that vaccines are a government conspiracy, apparently to kill off their tax payers.

We’re tired of that Aunt at the family gathering who insists she can cure cancer with essential oils, and that the "science" behind it is proven.

We're tired of being told our family members who kill themselves at their hard, thankless work in hospitals, pharmacies, medical centers, emergency services, and such is just cogs in the machinery of a vast conspiracy to continue the pain of suffering humanity in order to line to pockets of "Big Pharma".

We're tired of listening to the endless rhetoric of people who "do their own research", yet have never conducted a scientific study, had a paper peer reviewed and in most cases haven't even completed any formal study.

We're tired of the few fringe medical professionals seeking "whistleblower" status when they speak on topics they aren't qualified to speak on and express opinions as fact, then hide away when the consequences of their actions come calling.

Doesn't sound like it 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Nice summary. The video was removed by yoursincerelytube. 

The story was about 28 January and posted by members of the NZDSOS.

https://nzdsos.co.nz/official-information/

A quick read of the cover page is interesting, it seems like they are on my side.

I'm not a member but your free to join.

I would say the video will be sourced there and all other questions answered.

That's the wrong link. it will take you to a site that describes themselves as:

we are everyday Kiwis that are fed up with idiots promoting pseudo-science on social media. We have no affilation, we simply stand behind the Solidity of Science.
Vaccines save lives, Covid isn't a hoax. The pandemic isn't about control. If you believe otherwise, go get yourself some therapy.

So definitely not on your side, lol.

In your defence they've hijacked the acronym of the organisation you intended to reference. I know you have internet issues so I'll throw you a bone. You meant these guys:

https://nzdsos.com/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

In your defence they've hijacked the acronym of the organisation you intended to reference. I know you have internet issues so I'll throw you a bone. You meant these guys:

Crikey Moses.

What a bunch of idiots.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Crikey Moses.

What a bunch of idiots.

Indeed. But, to many, they're credible idiots.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Indeed. But, to many, they're credible idiots.

It's simply astounding that people believe this stuff. It's like the flat earthers, creationists, alien hunters, anti vaxers and cters all rolled into one big whackjob. 

Sad to see. 

On 2/14/2022 at 5:47 PM, psyche101 said:

Mate, it's just a rehash of the old bigfoot alien story excuses.

Start over on that one. It's a fail. 

IMG_20220215_192357.jpg.897d3b7c5f2b20b0cdc7ed0e0447d78e.jpg

Suspicious Alien Autopsy film footage ... 

Conclusion: High Probability Fake

IMG_20220215_192438.jpg.5b54a7787ccaeddaef3bd765b51be2af.jpg

Bigfoot film footage... 

IMG_20220215_192502.jpg.09a935d7b7434c04b0e4b77f43aae5b3.jpg

An Expert Designed 3D Computer Model Of the Pandemic Virus known as Omicron, based on all the best data and scientific advice provided to the artist to render from his best imagination. 

Conclusion: Authentic 100% :passifier:

On 2/14/2022 at 5:47 PM, psyche101 said:

You're getting silly now. Nanobots in vaccines is  beyond what we can do yet, extremely expensive and requires large scale workforces which make secrets impossible.

Are you trying to puzzle me with reverse logic here? 

These companies are already exceeding their wealthiest dreams by the planeload in the shape of Billions+ 

There is no shortfall. Not even when it comes to global staffing issues.

This is a big picture from a big plan by big players and it was geared to succeed bigtime.  It has.

Don't forget the Manhatten project and the top secret of the atom bomb.

If it can be done then it will be done.

Can you name just one secret that these companies choose to keep secret?   Why would you not trust them to keep the most secret of secrets secret?

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

It's simply astounding that people believe this stuff. It's like the flat earthers, creationists, alien hunters, anti vaxers and cters all rolled into one big whackjob. 

Sad to see. 

What they all have in common is they employ the exact same debate tactics and employ all the same logical fallacies.

But one reason that conspiracies like this find fertile ground is because they retain a sense of plausibility for those who are less informed (and I would include myself in that category). For example nanotechnology is a valid field of medical research. Take this paper: Nanotechnology for COVID-19: Therapeutics and Vaccine Research.   https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.0c04006  This paper was published before the first vaccine was available.

Some people hear the term and think this:

IMG_20220214_165550.jpg.1d0e141305d9464ea7fa2790f3615069.jpg

And that makes it easier to believe when someone claims this is in the vaccine. I mean, what is that supposed to be anyway? Microchip? Circuit Board? Can they even be made that small? And how small is that anyway? None of that information is there.

And yet people will believe that as a fact. It is a little sad, I agree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Thanks for pulling me out the frypan in time mate, but  from 101s comments it seems like I'm straight into the fire...:td:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, taniwha said:

Thanks for pulling me out the frypan in time mate, but  from 101s comments it seems like I'm straight into the fire...:td:

Yep. You're definitely getting Psyched.

You should listen to him. The guy knows his stuff.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Arbenol said:

Im all ears.  I'm just fortunate he has the goodwill and patience to even answer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Top photo. Line out to the left at the bottom of the top thingy.

What are you calling that, or did you not see that before? 

I hope it's not a nanoscalpel

7 minutes ago, taniwha said:

IMG_20220215_192357.jpg.897d3b7c5f2b20b0cdc7ed0e0447d78e.jpg

Suspicious Alien Autopsy film footage ... 

Admitted fake.

IMG_20220215_192438.jpg.5b54a7787ccaeddaef3bd765b51be2af.jpg

Bigfoot film footage... 

Known fake.

IMG_20220215_192502.jpg.09a935d7b7434c04b0e4b77f43aae5b3.jpg

An Expert Designed 3D Computer Model Of the Pandemic Virus known as Omicron, based on all the best data and scientific advice provided to the artist to render from his best imagination. 

Conclusion: Authentic 100% :passifier:

100% authentic representation of a virus with spike proteins.

Never claimed to be an actual photo.

See the difference there? 

Are you trying to puzzle me with reverse logic here? 

These companies are already exceeding their wealthiest dreams by the planeload in the shape of Billions+ 

And nobody is going to question why half that money is gone? Your assuming no stakeholders no partners, no banks nothing. That's not realistic.

There is no shortfall. Not even when it comes to global staffing issues.

Staff talk. 

Tens of thousands would have to employed to achieve the scale your taking about. How you going to silence them all? 

This is a big picture from a big plan by big players and it was geared to succeed bigtime.  It has.

What was achieved?

They made people wear masks and not get a serious illness? 

Don't forget the Manhatten project and the top secret of the atom bomb.

If it can be done then it will be done.

Hundreds of people knew something was being built they didn't know what. Namely because it was new technology that few people were even aware of. People at Berkley were the only ones who fully understood what they were trying to create.

Can you name just one secret that these companies choose to keep secret?   Why would you not trust them to keep the most secret of secrets secret?

If it is a secret how would I know about it? 

Are you referring to projects like the B2?

12 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I hope it's not a nanoscalpel

Did you see what I was referring to?

What else would you describe it as? 

24 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Cheers for the kind words bro. Love your work.

21 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Im all ears.  I'm just fortunate he has the goodwill and patience to even answer.

We are good bro. I like you. You're rather polite really.

It's just my style. Probably why I never became a teacher.

OrnateGraveDormouse-max-1mb.gif

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Admitted fake.

Known fake.

100% authentic representation of a virus with spike proteins.

Never claimed to be an actual photo.

See the difference there? 

And nobody is going to question why half that money is gone? Your assuming no stakeholders no partners, no banks nothing. That's not realistic.

Staff talk. 

Tens of thousands would have to employed to achieve the scale your taking about. How you going to silence them all? 

What was achieved?

They made people wear masks and not get a serious illness? 

Hundreds of people knew something was being built they didn't know what. Namely because it was new technology that few people were even aware of. People at Berkley were the only ones who fully understood what they were trying to create.

If it is a secret how would I know about it? 

Are you referring to projects like the B2?

My point exactly.  So I will answer my own questions once more.

The Bigfoot has been enhanced and drawn from the enhancements  in an honest depiction of observation without much fluffery.

The alien has been enhanced and drawn from the enhancements in an honest depiction without much fluffery.

Can you provide the film on which the omicron was enhanced and drawn and then we can compare honest depictions v fluffery. 

7 Billion people on the planet  and your worried about Chinese whispers amongst 10 or 20 000?  You need to beef up your controls then.  Not hard with all that hard earn cash they will eat from your hands. But try tell them real big

WHOPPERS. 

but for god's sake tell no one.

My point exactly.  So I will answer my own questions once more.

?

The Bigfoot has been enhanced and drawn from the enhancements  in an honest depiction of observation without much fluffery.

The alien has been enhanced and drawn from the enhancements in an honest depiction without much fluffery.

There was a great deal of fluffery. They were claimed to be genuine.

As such I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Can you provide the film on which the omicron was enhanced and drawn and then we can compare honest depictions v fluffery. 

Here's the physical description:

Like other coronaviruses, SARS-CoV-2 particles are spherical and have proteins called spikes protruding from their surface. These spikes latch onto human cells, then undergo a structural change that allows the viral membrane to fuse with the cell membrane.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/novel-coronavirus-structure-reveals-targets-vaccines-treatments#:~:text=Like other coronaviruses%2C SARS-CoV,fuse with the cell membrane.

Here are a couple of images from an electron microscope:

coronavirus.png

coronavirus2.gif

Is that what you are asking for?

7 Billion people on the planet  and your worried about Chinese whispers amongst 10 or 20 000?  You need to beef up your controls then.  Not hard with all that hard earn cash they will eat from your hands. But try tell them real big

WHOPPERS. 

but for god's sake tell no one.

Why would anyone support a liar? The people Abernol linked to are purposefully spreading misinformation. 

These people are preying on the ignorant for social status. Why support such an underhanded bunch of disreputable aholes? 

You don't think the government or pharmaceutical companies are making any money from me do you? All related Covid treatment I've had, and the people I know are included in the normal Medicare levy. I'm not out of pocket one red cent. 

• Like 2

Did you see what I was referring to?

What else would you describe it as? 

1* The NZDSOS are self serving criminal liers and should be headed.

2* The NZDSOS are acting in good faith, they are saviours and should carry sainthoods for speaking the facts.

3* The NZDSOS are being decieved and in doing so are inadvertantly carrying out an agenda of some other nefarious organisation.

4* The nefarious organisation is in opposition to the global government

5* The nefarious organisation is the global government black ops protocol,  infiltrating and destabilising opposition groups by presenting believable and i'rrefutable' proof of evidence which will ultimately blow up in opposition face.

5* Other

6* Reality

35 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Great. So now we just need the vaccine ones.

3 hours ago, taniwha said:

So let's make some positive use of this - please go back to the moment you were introduced to the false claim you presented here.  What were you doing - was this a Facebook feed, a forum post?  Which?  WHO from?  Please supply all the details so we can follow this back.  I genuinely want to see how you get to this point....

And I'll be one of those turning up the heat until you start to do the right thing.  A full and humble apology and answering the questions above would be a good start.  How about we try to prevent the next person going down another rabbit-hole of lies?  Or do you still think there could be something to it?

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

You do realise that any Jane, Dick or Mary can go and buy a very powerful microscope (even an electron microscope)?  That there are University teaching labs across the globe (I used to manage one....) where every student had access to their very own biological high power scope AND a stereoscopic lower power scope.  And they get plenty of free time to magnify whatever they want...

Your lengthy post was full of claims, and yet not one citation.  Was that because you were unwilling to nominate/identify your Facebook feed?

So CITATION please - feel free to make7 it the original claim or the alleged NZ 'verification'.  Where did those images come from?  BTW, this is one of the very rare occasions where I don't already know the answer to the question I'm asking.  I'm *especially eager to hear what these come from, or to hear your excuse about why you won't give that information.  AS these are very serous claims, I'd suggest you might want to think hard about the implications of not supporting them...

THEN, I'll make a comment on those images.  Oh, and my third booster was Moderna, so I'm currently high on nanobot-derived determination to get to the truth.

Hi ChrLzs :innocent:

There really have been a few years between since our last photo  opportunity on UM that's for real. 

So how, has it been?  I hope the years have been kind to you.

It's good to know you still fight the good fight and it  would be a  great honor for me to have you as a friend once more.

It really does seem odd but for the first time since I've been back here it seems like I'm talking to a giant lol. Your tone already reassures me that these are legitimate fakes and 100% legitimate fakes.  

The beauty is going to be how you draw that conclusion.

In a world gone mad who really knows what's going on behind what and with who anymore?

No way in hell would I want to be true, even slightly, the horror that I watched which I promise to uncover so you will hear from me again soon.

cheers

21 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So let's make some positive use of this - please go back to the moment you were introduced to the false claim you presented here.  What were you doing - was this a Facebook feed, a forum post?  Which?  WHO from?  Please supply all the details so we can follow this back.  I genuinely want to see how you get to this point....

And I'll be one of those turning up the heat until you start to do the right thing.  A full and humble apology and answering the questions above would be a good start.  How about we try to prevent the next person going down another rabbit-hole of lies?  Or do you still think there could be something to it?

My feet are sizzling I gotta run!  Back soon!

https://archive.md/O8uUS

There's plenty of subject material here to indulge.

Enjoy!  Looking forwards to your analysis.  Good nite.

Edited by taniwha
Back again!