Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The cure for Paralysis

CryptoGirl

If this is all ready out there sorry but didn't see the thread. I heard about a cure possibly coming out in 2022 and was wondering about updates.

Actually this link might be the update but if anyone else knows of more updates please post the link.

The cure for Paralysis

• Thanks 1

There is no cure and it isn't being "released" this year like a movie with a release date. The article you posted is 8 years old.

What there is, is research. Not all paralysis is the same, different kinds may need different techniques. When and if they find something reliable, they will move onto clinical trials, which will take years.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, moonman said:

There is no cure and it isn't being "released" this year like a movie with a release date. The article you posted is 8 years old.

What there is, is research. Not all paralysis is the same, different kinds may need different techniques. When and if they find something reliable, they will move onto clinical trials, which will take years.

I'm just quoting their Title to the article first read so you don't have to point out the obvious and why I posted this to see if there are updates. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread why post when duh that is why asking for updates, so do you have any, no , you post nothing worth value to this thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CryptoGirl said:

I'm just quoting their Title to the article first read so you don't have to point out the obvious and why I posted this to see if there are updates. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread why post when duh that is why asking for updates, so do you have any, no , you post nothing worth value to this thread.

Oh, but I updated you - there is no "cure" being released anytime soon. There never was. You made the claim that it was "coming in 2022", which is not true. They don't release medical miracles on a schedule. If you don't like the answers, don't ask the question.

If there was a universal cure being released for paralysis, it would be major headline news, and you wouldn't have to look far to find it.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 9:17 AM, moonman said:

Oh, but I updated you - there is no "cure" being released anytime soon. There never was. You made the claim that it was "coming in 2022", which is not true. They don't release medical miracles on a schedule. If you don't like the answers, don't ask the question.

If there was a universal cure being released for paralysis, it would be major headline news, and you wouldn't have to look far to find it.

You put on weight?  Pants uncomfortable?  tight?

Y U mad bro?

49 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

You put on weight?  Pants uncomfortable?  tight?

Y U mad bro?

All that talk about having nothing to add to the topic - you just won that prize.

So sorry that direct answers get your panties in a bunch.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, moonman said:

All that talk about having nothing to add to the topic - you just won that prize.

So sorry that direct answers get your panties in a bunch.

That's typically their case. 

As for the topic at hand. Probably at some future point there might be a way around paralysis. Surgery, cybernetics, some type of therapy. 

https://www.brainandspinalcord.org/cure-for-paralysis/