Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot- video & audio doc compilation

Commander CMG

5 minutes ago, Resume said:

Dogman looks like a wooden silhouette of a footie?

That is a bad shaped BF if its a cut out. I know there is no tail shown but it could be hidden at that angle.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

That is a bad shaped BF if its a cut out. I know there is no tail shown but it could be hidden at that angle.

What do you mean if?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Resume said:

What do you mean if?

1a : in the event that
b : allowing that
c : on the assumption that
d : on condition that

1 hour ago, CryptoGirl said:

side by side comparison

Capture.PNG

Very similar.   A different pattern used is all.

12 minutes ago, Myles said:

Very similar.   A different pattern used is all.

:D they cut out a pattern of a starving Bigfoot made it out like people were seeing this cut out walking around and than posted it. Why not a healthy looking one ? Were they trying to make it look different is what your saying?

48 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:
1a : in the event that
b : allowing that
c : on the assumption that
d : on condition that

Good one.  Now please explain how a silhouette of a footie fools you.  Or are you just trolling?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Resume said:

Good one.  Now please explain how a silhouette of a footie fools you.  Or are you just trolling?

Well looks like your convinced its a cut out and I am explaining so why don't you scroll up and read. I would lean more if its a hoax an actual person with those hoodies with flaps.

Edited by CryptoGirl

1 minute ago, CryptoGirl said:

Well looks like your convinced its a cut out and I am explaining so why don't you scroll up and read.

Yes, it's a cutout.  If you've explained anything, I sure don't see it.  You believe it's a footie because the cutout is skinny?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Resume said:

Yes, it's a cutout.  If you've explained anything, I sure don't see it.  You believe it's a footie because the cutout is skinny?

. I would lean more if its a hoax an actual person with those hoodies with flaps. But I don't believe it a BF no I believe it possibly a Dogman. Not saying it is.

Edited by CryptoGirl

. I would lean more if its a hoax an actual person with those hoodies with flaps. But I don't believe it a BF no I believe it possibly a Dogman. Not saying it is.

What are you saying?  Your formatting and punctuation make your posts difficult to parse.

Edited by Resume
clarity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Resume said:

What are you saying?  Your formatting and punctuation make your posts difficult to parse.

That its most likely not a cut out picture your seeing.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

That its most likely not a cut out picture your seeing.

What about my seeing?

If you're claiming that the obvious cutout is not a cutout, you need glasses.

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Resume said:

What about my seeing?

If you're claiming that the obvious cutout is not a cutout, you need glasses.

I'm not going to lie I do need glasses every time try and read here or type can hardly see so blurry. Think near sighted. Going to go soon to Americas Best they offer two pairs of glasses and a free eye exam for under 80$. Once I get them we will see!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

I'm not going to lie I do need glasses every time try and read here or type can hardly see so blurry. Think near sighted. Going to go soon to Americas Best they offer two pairs of glasses and a free eye exam for under 80$. Once I get them we will see!

Sorry trying to edit this because don't want to think moderator would like mentioned sales or advertisement. I'll get the magnifier out and go over stuff see what might stick out. :lol:

• Confused 1

On 1/27/2022 at 6:40 PM, CryptoGirl said:

You dont believe something unsupported by any evidence and ridiculous like bigfoot but you do support dogman which also has zero supporting evidence and is far more ridiculous

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

You dont believe something unsupported by any evidence and ridiculous like bigfoot but you do support dogman which also has zero supporting evidence and is far more ridiculous

I do support Bigfoot but don't believe this one.

• Confused 1

On 1/29/2022 at 12:35 PM, CryptoGirl said:

Dogman wearing a construction hat!

head.PNG

Now, do you think making the photo even more blurry helps, or hinders?

Wait, this is bigfoot, nevermind.

Edited by Resume
  • Like 2

I do support Bigfoot but don't believe this one.

Can you link to or post what you consider the best evidence to support bigfoot,

Stories are not evidence.

Blurry blob squatch pics and videos are not evidence.

Track casts are not evidence unless you also have the foot that made the track, 

Random unknown sounds are not evidence.

18 minutes ago, Resume said:

Now, do you think making the photo even more blurry helps, or hinders?

Wait, this is bigfoot, nevermind.

Well I think it helps to see there isn't just straight edges like a cut out. You can try to depict colors this way of course you have branches and leaves that are mixed in this so doesn't help. Too bad its not a video and the person didn't stick around. I only go with Dogman because of the thinning down in the mid. I can't make much out other than that.

8 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

Well I think it helps to see there isn't just straight edges like a cut out. You can try to depict colors this way of course you have branches and leaves that are mixed in this so doesn't help. Too bad its not a video and the person didn't stick around. I only go with Dogman because of the thinning down in the mid. I can't make much out other than that.

Dogman is pure myth as is bigfoot

Well I think it helps to see there isn't just straight edges like a cut out.

The edges are indistinct because you made the cutout photo blurry.

• Like 1