Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soros-backed DA George Gascón Considers Prosecuting 26-year-old as Juvenile

el midgetron

Right, it’s like the Trans activists claiming a “woman” means something different to everyone. Unless you are part of the  majority of people who believe a “woman” is connected to biological sex. Then suddenly they abandon what they said 5 seconds ago and say you are wrong that’s not what a woman is and call you a bigot.

• Like 3

Why do you only start sexual assault threads when it involves a trans individual?  You have some sort of weird infatuation with the trans community.  Try not caring about what other people do.  Why do I support the trans community?  Because I don't even think about it!  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Why do you only start sexual assault threads when it involves a trans individual?  You have some sort of weird infatuation with the trans community.  Try not caring about what other people do.  Why do I support the trans community?  Because I don't even think about it!  

I can easily not care what other people do. Why don’t you tell them to shut up about demanding other people use their chosen pronouns and demanding other people accept them into single sex spaces? Why do you care what pronouns other people use? A huge part of the problem with trans ideology is it demands other people participate. 

It’s pretty obviously you don’t think about it, I suspect most who support trans ideology don’t think much about it. I start sexual assault threads that involve trans people because its a current political issue that is affecting people’s lives. Sexual assault otherwise is a terrible thing but it lacks the political implications presented by trans ideology. 

Admittedly I will always advocate against children getting mixed up in this. However, if a grown person wants to claim they are the opposite gender and live their life that way, fine I don’t care. I genuinely don’t give a hoot. However, if they want to demand that I have to accept them as being the gender they claim and that I have to use special language for them and participate in their delusion, then politely no thank you. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Wowzers, trans people in the UK really don’t take flattering mug-shots….

This lady reminds me of Jack Nicholson -

F0F01C60-2A92-4A77-B25C-E1DE07CC0641.jpeg.c393f2814110085a37a57e894588db1c.jpeg

Most homeless and down on their luck embroiled in drugs or worse don't make pretty pictures.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0cD_YSidFIn15UEPta4m

Do you know that there's large communities who actually see transgender lifestyles as just another part of society? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD3k2G07qJ0zoS2A7EjM8

As astounding as it may seem, all transgender people aren't like the people you portray as a stereotype. They aren't all drug users or old men in a wig and makeup. Nor are they all mentally unbalanced. The people you are using as examples could come from anywhere. 

You harbour a lot of anger don't you.

6 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I can easily not care what other people do. Why don’t you tell them to shut up about demanding other people use their chosen pronouns and demanding other people accept them into single sex spaces? Why do you care what pronouns other people use? A huge part of the problem with trans ideology is it demands other people participate.  

How does pronoun usage directly affect your life?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You harbour a lot of anger don't you.

I don’t promote any stereotype of anyone (well, sometimes liberals). However, like you said “The people you are using as examples could come from anywhere”. That’s right, they are not stereotypes, they are universal truths. I’ve expressed this before, that I believe trans people have the same potential for good and bad as the rest of us do, It’s other posters here that seem to promote a stereotype of trans people being incapable of anything bad. Every time one of these stories comes up one of you advocates are quick to point out the person wasn’t a “real” transgender. It might be difficult for you to understand but an incomplete ability for good and bad denies them their full humanity. 

I don’t post these stories to make trans people look bad or promote a negative stereotype. I do it because the trans activists have made this a political issue. Many of these stories illustrate the problems trans ideology creates for the rest of society. I do it because housing men in a women’s prison hurts women as well as a host of other consequences for women and kids that are a result of trans ideology, 

How does pronoun usage effect my life? You don’t get your own pronouns. That’s not how language works. If pronoun usage really isn’t  a big deal, then tell that to them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

How does pronoun usage directly affect your life?

It huwts his wittle feewings...

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

It’s other posters here that seem to promote a stereotype of trans people being incapable of anything bad.

Right there.  Dumbest thing you ever posted.  Feel free to quote ANYONE that said such a thing.  Or call them out by name and let them defend themselves, because you know that is complete BS.

• Thanks 1

I don’t promote any stereotype of anyone (well, sometimes liberals).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDthJANCr0UrlR5ZDFoim

However, like you said “The people you are using as examples could come from anywhere”. That’s right, they are not stereotypes, they are universal truths. I’ve expressed this before, that I believe trans people have the same potential for good and bad as the rest of us do, It’s other posters here that seem to promote a stereotype of trans people being incapable of anything bad.

That's why your posts are targeted at transgender people who are in deep personal trouble with very serious issues largely mental is it? 

Where are the drug and drink addled criminals who identified as straight? I've not seen those posts. Perhaps they don't offer the same superiority complex? 

Every time one of these stories comes up one of you advocates are quick to point out the person wasn’t a “real” transgender. It might be difficult for you to understand but an incomplete ability for good and bad denies them their full humanity. 

Nobody says anyone isn't a real transgender. I recall I said, and others, that we don't know the specifics of most cases. You often decide you have an answer when you don't. 

It takes a lot more than forum speculation to make that call. You're just BSing.

I don’t post these stories to make trans people look bad or promote a negative stereotype.

Honestly, I find that very hard to believe.

I do it because the trans activists have made this a political issue. Many of these stories illustrate the problems trans ideology creates for the rest of society. I do it because housing men in a women’s prison hurts women as well as a host of other consequences for women and kids that are a result of trans ideology, 

Then logically it's the people creating these laws you have a problem with as opposed to the community itself.

How does pronoun usage effect my life? You don’t get your own pronouns. That’s not how language works. If pronoun usage really isn’t  a big deal, then tell that to them. 

That in no way answers what I asked.

Do you get at all just how immature you come of posting stuff like this?

It's even worse admitting you subscribe to the channel. No doubt you do it to offer your special brand of commentary.

You sow seeds of discontent and then pray for rain. I do not find your mindset a healthy one. Take your MAGA blinkers off for a bit and have a proper look around yourself. 

27 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Right there.  Dumbest thing you ever posted.  Feel free to quote ANYONE that said such a thing.  Or call them out by name and let them defend themselves, because you know that is complete BS.

It’s true. In this very thread someone (maybe psych) pointed out that the assault happened “before” he “chose” to be trans. Do you believe being trans is a “choice” or are people born that way?

In another thread about a trans woman prisoner being housed in a women’s prison the same thing was argued. Same with the thread about louden country school bathroom assault. Pretty much every one of these threads someone argues it wasn’t a “real” trans person.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Where are the drug and drink addled criminals who identified as straight? I've not seen those posts. Perhaps they don't offer the same superiority complex? 

We’ll just my sense on this question is that straight people are not trying to redefine subjective reality as far as what is a man or what is a woman. Or is it objective? Whatever, I’m sure you get what I mean.  For myself it’s pretty difficult for me to accept as a reality that a person I see as male as being a woman or as she. Now I can easily be polite enough to refer to them that way but I don’t actually believe it in the heart of my being as they would like me to. It’s not a conscious thing or a choice it’s what seems actual to me.  To have this perception seems upsetting to some people. So who is working under a delusion, me or they?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

We’ll just my sense on this question is that straight people are not trying to redefine subjective reality as far as what is a man or what is a woman. Or is it objective? Whatever, I’m sure you get what I mean.  For myself it’s pretty difficult for me to accept as a reality that a person I see as male as being a woman or as she. Now I can easily be polite enough to refer to them that way but I don’t actually believe it in the heart of my being as they would like me to. It’s not a conscious thing or a choice it’s what seems actual to me.  To have this perception seems upsetting to some people. So who is working under a delusion, me or they?

Neither IMHO. 

You are polite you say above so no more is required. You don't have to embrace their ideals or thinking. 

Like religion. One can be Christian and think all Muslims are going to hell. Or one can politely nod and allow that person their thoughts. It's individuals that make a big issue out of it. 

Difference between you and Midge is that he is a fanatic and you aren't. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Neither IMHO. 

You are polite you say above so no more is required. You don't have to embrace their ideals or thinking. 

Like religion. One can be Christian and think all Muslims are going to hell. Or one can politely nod and allow that person their thoughts. It's individuals that make a big issue out of it. 

Difference between you and Midge is that he is a fanatic and you aren't. 

I know too many to have hostility about it. A couple of people I have been friends with literally decades before they informed me of their transgenderism. They were never really happy people to begin with and if this helps them feel better about themselves then I wish them the best.  I accept them and I think they know my feelings.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That's why your posts are targeted at transgender people who are in deep personal trouble with very serious issues largely mental is it? 

Whatever these people are dealing with doesn’t absolve them from violating the rights of others. You are literally defending a pedophile here.

I’ve explained that already in this thread. Sexual assault is always terrible. However, sexual assaults that are perpetrated by non trans people don’t illustrate the political ramifications of trans ideology. I didn’t make trans ideology political, the activists did. 

Nobody says anyone isn't a real transgender. I recall I said, and others, that we don't know the specifics of most cases. You often decide you have an answer when you don't. 

In numerous threads I’ve had people declare individuals in news stories as “not trans”. According the the ideology you defend, it’s not up to you to say how someone else identifies. 

Then logically it's the people creating these laws you have a problem with as opposed to the community itself.

It’s almost like I stated that fact in this very thread. Oh yeah I did. Apart from corrupting kids and demanding I participate, I don’t care how an adult chooses to live their life.

That in no way answers what I asked.

Because there are only two genders. Believe what you want, you don’t get to force your belief on me, 

Do you get at all just how immature you come of posting stuff like this?

It’s you. Take a look in the mirror. You are they one advocating for this. What’s the big deal about using clown’s pronouns? 

You sow seeds of discontent and then pray for rain. I do not find your mindset a healthy one. Take your MAGA blinkers off for a bit and have a proper look around yourself. 

Why do the advocates need to resort to personal attacks? If you really believed this stuff you should be confident in your belief and willing to explain your belief. But you guys can’t. And the ones who do attempt to explain it contradict each other. It’s a nonsensical ideology. 

• Like 1

Just now, OverSword said:

I know too many to have hostility about it. A couple of people I have been friends with literally decades before they informed me of their transgenderism. They were never really happy people to begin with and if this helps them feel better about themselves then I wish them the best.  I accept them and I think they know my feelings.

That's fair enough. I was very homophobic growing up. It was just the norm. Especially in construction. Joined a band with a gay drummer. Being a girl threw me bit. But I got to really like her and her partner and realised I was being a twerp. I changed my views after that. I realised people are people. There's good ones and bad ones. I agree, not my thing, but it doesn't affect me or hurt anyone. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And that’s the thing, on a personal level, yeah I can refer to someone how they want to be referred to. That doesn’t mean I believe they are the gender they claim to be. That doesn’t mean I support housing trans “women” prisoners in a woman’s prison. But that distinction isn’t made in trans ideology. “Trans women” are “women”. That’s why we have women being sexually assaulted in prison. 

• Like 1

One of my son’s friends is trans. I don’t have much interaction with them but if I was in the situation that required their pronouns I would use the pronouns they identify with. I knew them before they “came out” as trans. She was a great kid and is still is a good person (adult now). From my observation do they seem happier? Not really. They were always gay, so I guess they are straight now? The hormone treatments seem like they’ve given them acne and they have lost the glow they once  had. I don’t know how else to describe it but their eyes were bright and they had an energy about them. It’s gone now. I’m not claiming that’s always what happens.

There was nothing wrong with who she was. She didn’t need to conform to a gender standard as dictated by trans ideology. She could define her gender how ever she wanted without believing in the need to conform her body to a binary social construct of gender,  Trans ideology is toxic, 

It’s kind of ironic how these woke crusaders support an ideology that takes lesbians and converts them in to straight white “men” .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Whatever these people are dealing with doesn’t absolve them from violating the rights of others. You are literally defending a pedophile here.

Get off it you nutter. 

I'm not defending anyone. All I said was this person identified as male at the time of the crime.

The transgender issue is something the judge has decided should have impact on the sentence. It's happened since the crime. 

A male person identifying as make commited the crime is what I said. 

I’ve explained that already in this thread. Sexual assault is always terrible. However, sexual assaults that are perpetrated by non trans people don’t illustrate the political ramifications of trans ideology. I didn’t make trans ideology political, the activists did. 

You have problems. You can only view the world through a political lens. You're shortsighted. This has become quite apparent when you speak on other subjects.

Sexual assaults are horrific crimes no matter who perpetrated them. A straight person sexually assaulting a minor is no better than a transgender person assaulting a minor. Both need to be in jail away from the community. 

Your homophobic beliefs are skewing your judgement.

In numerous threads I’ve had people declare individuals in news stories as “not trans”. According the the ideology you defend, it’s not up to you to say how someone else identifies. 

What's that got to do with anything? 

It’s almost like I stated that fact in this very thread. Oh yeah I did. Apart from corrupting kids and demanding I participate, I don’t care how an adult chooses to live their life.

Demanding you participate?

Nobody wants you to become transgender or are asking you to embrace the lifestyle. 

You have fears, your describing a classic case of transphobia.

Because there are only two genders. Believe what you want, you don’t get to force your belief on me, 

Yet your forcing yours on others?

How's that work?

It’s you. Take a look in the mirror. You are they one advocating for this. What’s the big deal about using clown’s pronouns? 

I'm not affecting your life or insisting you use particular pronouns 

Again I asked, how does that affect your life?

Why do the advocates need to resort to personal attacks?

You get description and attack mixed up.

You're transphobic. That's not an attack, it's an observation. 

If you really believed this stuff you should be confident in your belief and willing to explain your belief. But you guys can’t. And the ones who do attempt to explain it contradict each other. It’s a nonsensical ideology. 

What beliefs? 

That people should be allowed to make their own decisions?

That's not a belief. That is an actual right. 

19 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Get off it you nutter. 

I'm not defending anyone. All I said was this person identified as male at the time of the crime.

It’s a 17 year old who stuck their hand down the pants of a ten yea old.. And you describe them as -

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Yeah, bad me. “Targeting” pedophiles…… You on the other hand are providing their crimes against children with a rational, poor “deeply troubled” people. 

Ive done this exchange with you before. If you want a p***ing match go find it somewhere else, if you want to explain your beliefs and answer questions, step on up. I will do the same, 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 1

It’s a 17 year old who stuck their hand down the pants of a ten yea old.. And you describe them as -

I described him as a criminal. Nothing else.

I don't know how you have managed to translate defining that the perpetrator identified as male at the time of the crime into support. I assume this has something to do with your transphobia. 

All it hurts is your narrative of dehumanising transgender people.

Yeah, bad me. “Targeting” pedophiles…… You on the other hand are providing their crimes against children with a rational, poor “deeply troubled” people. 

No, your not targeting pedophiles, your just attacking transgender people and labelling them all pedophiles. You seem to think that justifies your bigotry. It does not. You posted a sorts of crimes commited by people reported as transgender from rape to drug abuse to beastiality. You're definitely trying to stereotype transgender people as twisted drug addled criminals. 

I'm not providing nor supporting anything. If you think I am, it's just another aspect of your superiority delusion. 

Ive done this exchange with you before. If you want a p***ing match go find it somewhere else, if you want to explain your beliefs and answer questions, step on up. I will do the same, 

I'm still waiting for you to answer

How does usage of pronouns affect your life. You keep avoiding that one. 

Simple question really.

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I think this part of your post is ambiguous, so perhaps you could clear up this particular matter?

in deep personal trouble - yes, this individual is in trouble; that much is clear from the report (assuming it is accurate).

very serious issues largely mental - is this pertinent to this story?  You also said (in post #2) "This seems to be an ongoing mental health issue."  Is there evidence that 'Hannah Tubbs' has serious mental issues?  It could be presented that anyone who sexually assaults anyone has serious mental issues - or are some people just downright evil?  Either way, I can't see how this relates to Tubbs's gender identity.

My greater concern with the report is that Tubbs, now 26, might be sent to a juvenile detention centre because the L A County District Attorney believes in "scientific studies showing that adolescent brain development isn’t complete until age 25" and the crime was committed aged 17.  Setting aside the inherent illogic of sending a 26-year-old to 'juvie', I would have thought that issues like sentencing and venue for incarceration would be prescribed by law, not left to the whim of an individual like this? 

I have known a great many young adults aged 12 upwards who know exactly when they are doing wrong, and relish the knowledge that the rules and law permit them to behave in the way they choose - theft, violence, intimidation, assault, etc.  Whatever the causes of their offending behaviour (in my view greed, not poverty, is a major factor) they know they can rely upon attitudes like George Gascón's to excuse their criminal acts.

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

How does usage of pronouns affect your life.

Others' preferred pronouns has had no impact on my life - so far.  I can, however, imagine scenarios where I am affected, and if these situations are even remotely possible that is cause for serious concern.  Is this impossible?:

• In referring to someone I inadvertently use the 'wrong' pronouns
  • That individual (or their 'representatives') claim offence and report the matter to the police
  • I am arrested and charged with hate speech for "abusive or threatening" language, because of how someone interpreted my intentions

This might appear extreme, but we know that's exactly what happens when the woke mob get their shackles up, and where poorly-written laws allow prosecutions of people for expressing simple, non-violent, sincerely-held views.

While reading around the subject I found this, the latest advice from the UK government.  Guidance_on_Prisoners_who_are_Transgender  I'm not sure how legally binding it is, but it states "gender reassignment relates to any person who is ... proposing to undergo ... a process (or part of a process) of reassigning their sex/gender."  There is no need for an inmate to provide a shred of evidence - all he has to do is declare himself transgender and is proposing (at some vague distant juncture, presumably after his sentence is finished) to undergo part of a process (like shaving his beard, or using women's deodorant?).  This just seems wrong to me.

Another point worth noting: on pages 4/5 they list their Relevant Definitions and Terminology.  They define 'Sex (physical sex)' as 'Category (male or female) in which a person is registered at birth on the basis of external genitalia'.  Should it be easy to explain what they mean by 'male' and 'female'?  But no - three things they don't attempt to define are 'male', 'female' and 'gender'.  In an official document dealing with, erm - gender, this seems a considerable oversight.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I'm still waiting for you to answer

How does usage of pronouns affect your life. You keep avoiding that one. 

Simple question really.

I answered it. 

11 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Changing how language works is an act of coercion. A man is not a woman. Demanding others to capitulate to trans ideology through the use of language is a tactic of forcing that belief on others. I don’t want to use female pronouns for a man because that’s silly. A man is not a woman and calling them one doesn’t make it so. 

Are pronouns a big deal or not? On one hand you claim it’s no big deal, “how does it even effect you”. On the other hand you act like it’s SUPER IMPORTANT to use the pronouns trans people choose. How pronouns are used can be just as big a deal to people who know there are only 2 gender as it is to people who don’t. You don’t get what you want by stomping your feet and demanding it from the rest of the world and calling them names when you don’t get what you want. 

• Like 3

Holy ****. Just push for a single trans prison facility to be established so they don't have to worry about being shanked by cis prisoners, aren't making biologically female prisoners feel unsafe / uncomofortable, aren't given special consideration in a court, and are still given a "proper" prison social experience.

What should be bothering everybody is the nine years it apparently took for this case to get in front of a judge.

Trans child molester, 26, who sexually assaulted girl, 10, is sentenced to just two years in a JUVENILE facility: Judge slams woke LA DA George Gascon who refused to prosecute her as an adult

Before handing down the light sentence of just two years in a juvenile facility and no requirement to register as a sex offender, Judge Mario Barrera said his hands were tied by Gascón.

'I want to be clear,' Barrera said at the Lancaster, California, court sentencing Thursday. 'The filing of a transfer motion is entirely within the discretion of the district attorney.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10450891/LA-judge-orders-transgender-woman-26-serve-two-years-juvenile-facility-sexually-assault.html