Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden Family Received ‘Some $31 Million’ from Individuals Linked to ‘Highest Levels of Chinese

el midgetron

Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer on Sunday revealed how the Biden family have profited from business with individuals “linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence.”

Schweizer, the author of Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, said Biden’s son Hunter, while the elder Biden was serving as both vice president and president, was engaged in deals with individuals tied to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence. He called the Biden family’s business dealings “unprecedented.”

“One of the most startling things we uncovered is the simple fact that the Biden family, while he was vice president of the United States and continuing when he became president, received some $31 million from Chinese individuals who are linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence,” Schweizer outlined on Fox News Channel’s Life, Liberty & Levin.

He continued, “And these deals, which we lay out in the book, were carried out by a couple of individuals. One is a guy named Che Feng. Hunter Biden, in the Hunter Biden emails, refers to him as the Super Chairman. That’s kind of his nickname for him, and he says in one email, ‘I don’t believe in the lottery anymore, but I believe in the Super Chairman.'”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/23/schweizer-biden-family-have-received-31-million-from-individuals-linked-to-chinese-intelligence/

Six-time New York Times bestselling investigative author Peter Schweizer’s past books have sparked an FBI investigation and exposed congressional insider trading. But Wednesday the nonpartisan investigator said the bombshell revelations contained in his upcoming book Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win (HarperCollins) are the “scariest” in his quarter-century career.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/12/schweizer-forthcoming-red-handed-revelations-scariest-of-my-investigative-career/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to read that book but I'm sure it would get me placed on a list should I purchase it. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I'd like to read that book but I'm sure it would get me placed on a list should I purchase it. :ph34r:

the Clinton Cam? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

the nonpartisan investigator

:lol:

• Thanks 1

Oh wow Breitbart, if it's in that rag it MUST be true...call me when a reputable paper picks up the story, until then, let me know when Head Reporter Bat-Boy has the next breaking story. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Oh wow Breitbart, if it's in that rag it MUST be true...call me when a reputable paper picks up the story, until then, let me know when Head Reporter Bat-Boy has the next breaking story. 

Its like that member who kept saying biden wouldnt get elected he would get arrested, as the deadline would pass he would move it out, seems he vanished. Too embarrassed to stay.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Reputable news buries stories that might hurt their political interests.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/liberal-medias-smear-campaign-against-the-posts-hunter-biden-story/

They’ve had this information for how long? And don’t care to report about the Biden family’s open corruption? No, they are to busy chasing solid stories Russian collusion. 

I haven’t read the book, not sure if it’s even out yet. It’s billed as containing 1,093 end notes and relies on zero unnamed sources. Obviously not using unnamed sources disqualifies it from the accepted standard of what a reliable news source is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hunter Biden planned to share his family’s office space in Washington, DC, with a Chinese intelligence-linked firm that employed a man Hunter described as “the ****ing spy chief of China,” according to Peter Schweizer’s new bombshell book

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/25/biden-family-planned-to-share-office-space-with-company-employing-fking-spy-chief-of-china

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Are you surprised? He’s why the planet has Covid-19 it’s how his clan got Trump out. Pay attention he’s not who you people thought he was.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2022 at 10:42 AM, el midgetron said:

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/liberal-medias-smear-campaign-against-the-posts-hunter-biden-story/

They’ve had this information for how long? And don’t care to report about the Biden family’s open corruption? No, they are to busy chasing solid stories Russian collusion. 

I haven’t read the book, not sure if it’s even out yet. It’s billed as containing 1,093 end notes and relies on zero unnamed sources. Obviously not using unnamed sources disqualifies it from the accepted standard of what a reliable news source is. 

Reminds me of all the accusations made against Trump of collusion with the Russians. Isn't that from Alinsky's playbook? Accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Freez1 said:

he’s not who you people thought he was.

Is he a lizard? Please tell me he's a lizard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2022 at 8:42 AM, el midgetron said:

You spoke half the truth.

Reputable means in power I suppose.  Indeed they do try to stay in power.  The party out of power tries just as hard to get into power.  The prize is enormous for the winners. They also can hide things that hurt their side or make up things that hurt the other.  Its parity and the same strategies work for both sides. There is no guarantee that either side tells the truth about any given issue. That applies to both sides.  The teams may change but the game will be the same.

• Like 1

What is a fact is the Biden family has way better documented, and direct, connections to China then any, and all, Trumps ever had with Russia.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

What is a fact is the Biden family has way better documented, and direct, connections to China then any, and all, Trumps ever had with Russia.

That's why this groundbreaking information is being published in novels?

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That's why this groundbreaking information is being published in novels?

Novel nothing. Its open knowledge Hunters done much work for Chinese companies. 

That they made 30 million, or whatever, is what is in the book. But, the actual connections are public knowledge now, if not what levels of money changed hands.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

Yeah... Likes are likes, regardless if they're sad, laugh, or confused.  So thanks!! :nw: :clap:

I look forward to the 2022 Hunter Biden witch hunts in the House and Senate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Novel nothing. Its open knowledge Hunters done much work for Chinese companies. 

That they made 30 million, or whatever, is what is in the book. The actual connections are public knowledge now, if not what levels of money changed hands.

Yep novels, that's what is in the OP.  

Two investigations found no laws broken.

Lots of speculation as to whom the references in hunters laptop actually referred to. Hunter is allowed to work. 

When it gets to impeachment let's have a closer look at what evidence has been verified. I do t think it will, do you? Trump got the attention of the courts. Biden gets the attention of a couple people writing paperbacks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah... Likes are likes, regardless if they're sad, laugh, or confused.  So thanks!! :nw: :clap:

I look forward to the 2022 Hunter Biden witch hunts in the House and Senate. 

You know globally he makes America look far better than the orangutan president. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Yep novels, that's what is in the OP.  

Two investigations found no laws broken.

Lots of speculation as to whom the references in hunters laptop actually referred to. Hunter is allowed to work. 

When it gets to impeachment let's have a closer look at what evidence has been verified. I do t think it will, do you? Trump got the attention of the courts. Biden gets the attention of a couple people writing paperbacks. 

Yeah, I didn't say anything was illegal. Just there's a lot of connections.

I dont think it will go to impeachment, only toward embassesment. And thus make Biden look weak for 2024 elections. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

You know globally he makes America look far better than the orangutan president. 

At least for now. I'd still rather have had a more moderate Prez.

I certainly hope Trump steps aside, or is otherwise dissuaded, for the 2024 election. We don't need any Trumps, Clintons, Bushs, or Obamas, to run.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah, I didn't say anything was illegal. Just there's a lot of connections.

I dont think it will go to impeachment, only toward embassesment. And thus make Biden look weak for 2024 elections. 

Oh I don't think he's got much chance in the next election. He mostly got in as 'not Trump' just like Trump get elected for not being Hillary. 

I like that he moved quick on Covid and ended the war. 

I honestly hope at the next election that there's going to be some notable changes regarding candidate's. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

At least for now. I'd still rather have had a more moderate Prez.

Lol, you certainly got that. 

Presidency went from being akin to a drug fueled burning man festival to book night at the country women's association lol. 

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I certainly hope Trump steps aside, or is otherwise dissuaded, for the 2024 election. We don't need any Trumps, Clintons, Bushs, or Obamas, to run.

I agree completely. 

One would think that after the last six years, somebody might do something.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Lol, you certainly got that. 

Presidency went from being akin to a drug fueled burning man festival to book night at the country women's association lol.

True to a point. But Biden still is too far left for my tastes. Even many liberal media types are starting to admit this. Bad polls are a result of going too far left rather then simply being hated by GOP hillbillies.

On 1/25/2022 at 11:49 PM, Occupational Hubris said:

Is he a lizard? Please tell me he's a lizard. 

He's a crackhead.  A lizard would be preferable. :yes:

• Like 1