Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant Bear?!? Cryptoid more like!

Vox

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjo Koolzooie

• tendo

• Loque

• mcginty

There was some discussion on that same image quite recently, I'll post the link eventualy. It came down to that just being a really big bear. Slightly unusual, but not the largest ever.

Yeap, Space Moose is correct. The thread is even in this category, click HERE to go to the discussion.

Magikman cool.gif

• 4 months later...

you know...it's possible what we're seeing is just the skin, spread out over the ground with rocks or something underneath so it just looks like it covers more area. It looks very....flat huh.gif

Bears are cool. Not that one of course. I read somewhere it was eating something, they shot it and it ran after them. Imagine something that big chasing you. dontgetit.gif

I saw that photo in a hunten mag a while ago. That there bear look awfully big. They shulda caught that there bear and used him fora boarder patrol crossing guard. I wouldn't wanta see that there bear on the same side fence asa me. blink.gif

• 3 weeks later...

holy crap!!!!!!! that is a huge bear!!! it was shot in alaska, so maybe its a grizzly polar hybrid haha

• 1 month later...

perhaps its a kamatchan god bear, like the ones supposedily living in siberia they're said to be bigger than polar bears and faster than horses, just like an early plain dwelling bear