Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USA Today Column Calls For California to “Abolish Parenthood”

Dreamer screamer

Sure. Ive met a few far left liberals who are probably crazy enough to agree to this. Likely as they aged they'd regret it immensely. So probably a good thing this will never happen, or at least in any of our lifetimes, as there's simply not enough followers to make it work.

Brave new world, logan's run...  Technology run based societys, shown in these classic cult film of the past.    How many can't not use their phone?   They've hooked us already with technology.   They can dangle any technological carrot in front of those so desperate to press buttons.   :blush: (shut it)   So this is only the start of something evil coming?   Film ready player one comes too mind. 

It's already going this way with the implants.  It's an evil that is spreading across the plane.   Get rid of your child and watch the state implant these little b*****s into them as they control them.   

It is a free choice at the moment, when does that line get crossed where they make it compulsory?    They already tried to being in vaxx passports which is liken to Nazism.  Won't be in our lifetimes, but are they gearing this up on the unsuspecting youth because the parents simply aren't clued up enough??? 

Totalitarianism
Totalitarianism is a form of government and political system that prohibits all opposition parties, outlaws individual opposition to the state and its claims, and exercises an extremely high degree of control and regulation over public and private life.

How far will it go?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Thank God I got F's then.   I never was a Good slave.

A level and O levels from what the clever people around me got, has a bible reference??  A Alpha and Omega???    Just saying.

And if you take the new name for o levels (GCSE), rearrange the letters and add some other ones, you get:

"Bill Gates evil vaccines"

Coincidence!!!??

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

And if you take the new name for o levels (GCSE), rearrange the letters and add some other ones, you get:

"Bill Gates evil vaccines"

Coincidence!!!??

Ward of Court

Introduction

A Ward of Court is the term used for a person who is deemed by the courts unable to look after their affairs and who has somebody appointed to do so on their behalf.

You can be made a Ward of Court because of:

Mental incapacity, or

When dealing with the bible and the courts anyone going in and swearing on the bible need to know the bible and how the legal system operates.   

So when dealing with O levels and A levels these people that are so smart need a lawyer because they never studied legal or the bible?  Strong possibility  of this.

https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/career-advice/becoming-a-solicitor/

Qualifications

To be accepted for a law degree, you’ll usually need:

• at least five GCSEs at grade C or above, in English, Maths and sometimes a subject such as a foreign language
  • a minimum of two A levels, and three A levels at A grade for the most popular courses

So already we see A levels to play in this field.     Now what is that Foreign language doing there??? 

So already most people need a lawyer to traverse all these UCC and statues and ACTS on PERSON.

So if you've read the bible, one would know what I have typed and that is not allowed.

You do not usually need to have taken A level law to do a law degree, although a few universities have specific subject requirements. You should research and compare courses to see what universities are looking for.

Law degree?  when all the information is on the bible to win legal cases?  

"Bill Gates evil vaccines"  < you tell me, is this fact or fiction?

Totalitarianism is a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life. Examples of totalitarian regimes are Germany under the Nazis, the Soviet Union under Stalin, China under Mao Zedong, and North Korea since 1948. Totalitarianism is characterized by a dictator or one-party rule, censorship of media, intimidation of the populace, propaganda in media and education, secret police forces, prohibition of all criticism of the government, and the repression of freedom of religion.

https://www.gotquestions.org/totalitarianism.html

Freedom of religion?

Why can't anyone practice religion under a totalitarian state?

I'm not saying christianity is good or bad, but why do they fear Christianity so much if it is a load of nonsene??

If the Government are in control of children, like years ago, were they looked after?   Australia where the children after WW2 were taken from Britain were basically slaves.   These people now grown up told their stories or slavery as children. 

How if the children are taken by the authoritarian government are they going to get treated?  Brave new world????

Brave New World is a dystopian social science fiction novel by English author Aldous Huxley, written in 1931 and published in 1932. Largely set in a futuristic World State, whose citizens are environmentally engineered into an intelligence-based social hierarchy, the novel anticipates huge scientific advancements in reproductive technology,

Why are we seeing so many fertility clinics popping up?  

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 7:39 AM, Myles said:

The left always wants to take from the good and give to the bad.  

My wife and I both worked, but we raised our daughters to be good educated girls.   We helped them with their homework and made sure they got it done each day.  They both worked hard in school and got good grades.  

One of the moments I was most proud of my eldest daughter:

End of 8th grade.   She got a B on her final in a class.  It would bring her down to a B in that class.    All other classes she got an A.  She called the teacher and the teacher told her that if she could come into see her that day that they would talk.   My daughter rode her bike to the school (6 mile round trip) and ended up getting an A.  

Sounds to me like an entitled white girl got another freebie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/people-wanting-ivf-urged-not-to-seek-e2-80-98designer-babies-e2-80-99-abroad/ar-AAT7AJB

People wanting IVF urged not to seek ‘designer babies’ abroad

Designer babies?  :blink:

Has it gone too far messing with life, genes and Dna? 

Governments can design the slaves they want to suit their Agendas?  Is this why they want rid of religion and God, for GOD?

45 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

Sounds to me like an entitled white girl got another freebie.

Sounds to me that you've got a chip on your shoulder, must be all those Fs.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

2 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Ward of Court

Introduction

A Ward of Court is the term used for a person who is deemed by the courts unable to look after their affairs and who has somebody appointed to do so on their behalf.

You can be made a Ward of Court because of:

Mental incapacity, or

When dealing with the bible and the courts anyone going in and swearing on the bible need to know the bible and how the legal system operates.   

So when dealing with O levels and A levels these people that are so smart need a lawyer because they never studied legal or the bible?  Strong possibility  of this.

https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/career-advice/becoming-a-solicitor/

Qualifications

To be accepted for a law degree, you’ll usually need:

• at least five GCSEs at grade C or above, in English, Maths and sometimes a subject such as a foreign language
  • a minimum of two A levels, and three A levels at A grade for the most popular courses

So already we see A levels to play in this field.     Now what is that Foreign language doing there??? 

So already most people need a lawyer to traverse all these UCC and statues and ACTS on PERSON.

So if you've read the bible, one would know what I have typed and that is not allowed.

You do not usually need to have taken A level law to do a law degree, although a few universities have specific subject requirements. You should research and compare courses to see what universities are looking for.

Law degree?  when all the information is on the bible to win legal cases?  

"Bill Gates evil vaccines"  < you tell me, is this fact or fiction?

You must have had great teachers.

So generous to give you Fs...

15 minutes ago, Setton said:

You must have had great teachers.

So generous to give you Fs...

Glad I did get an F, the ones that went to university and got loads of wonga are married and now probably jabbed up to keep their houses and food on the table.  Means they are going to be dead soon.

Blacks law Dictionary? mortgage = dead pledge. 

Being stupid according to the system and getting many F's means I stay alive longer?

map.png

My teachers were to busy sexually harrassing other teachers in front of students to show how masculine they were.     Teachers were just damaged beings working for a wage. Teachers don't give 1 toss about students and if anyone thinks otherwise are self-deluded and never studied history.   Fabian society (wolf in sheeps clothing) 1884 I believe existed.  Did they set up the schooling system under the poor laws?

Edited by Dreamer screamer
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Glad I did get an F, the ones that went to university and got loads of wonga are married and now probably jabbed up to keep their houses and food on the table.  Means they are going to be dead soon.

Blacks law Dictionary? mortgage = dead pledge. 

Being stupid according to the system and getting many F's means I stay alive longer?

map.png

My teachers were to busy sexually harrassing other teachers in front of students to show how masculine they were.     Teachers were just damaged beings working for a wage. Teachers don't give 1 toss about students and if anyone thinks otherwise are self-deluded and never studied history.   Fabian society (wolf in sheeps clothing) 1884 I believe existed.  Did they set up the schooling system under the poor laws?

You must have gone to a crappy school.    It wasn't like that at all for me or my daughters.  If you worked hard you had a better chance at being successful.   There are exceptions of course, but the trend for most is constant.   Most who graduated and are working at gas stations/fast food/grocery stores ect got poor grades in school.   Most of the successful grads got good grades.  

My daughter worked her but off, graduated, applied for/got scholarships, graduated college with zero student debit, married her high school student (who also graduated with zero student debt).  They have no debt and a household income of $160,000 per year.   Hard work paid off.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Myles said:

You must have gone to a crappy school.   

:(

It wasn't like that at all for me or my daughters.  If you worked hard you had a better chance at being successful. 

Succesful?  what is the measure of being successful?  Just curious.

There are exceptions of course, but the trend for most is constant.   Most who graduated and are working at gas stations/fast food/grocery stores ect got poor grades in school. 

Reminds me of married with Children.   So just your boring slave jobs.

Most of the successful grads got good grades.  

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/grades

What definition are you using for grade please.

My daughter worked her but off, graduated, applied for/got scholarships, graduated college with zero student debit, married her high school student (who also graduated with zero student debt).  They have no debt and a household income of $160,000 per year.   Hard work paid off.

So you think this is successful?

It certainly takes the sting out of life if you are at the other side of the spectrum.  Looking at America today, is that dream over???

3 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

:(

Succesful?  what is the measure of being successful?  Just curious.

What definition are you using for grade please.

So you think this is successful?

Successful can be defined in many ways.

Being able to work in a field you enjoy and make enough money to not want for any type of "necessities" is certainly one of them. 

Not having to live in crime ridden areas is another.

Not having to work 2 jobs to support your family allowing you to be able to spend ample time with your children is yet another.  

By "Grades", I was referring to the grades students get in each class.   A, B, C, D, F.   A being best and F being worst.

15 minutes ago, Myles said:

Successful can be defined in many ways.

But you sent your child to school worked her a$$ off, but was it her way of being happy?

Being able to work in a field you enjoy and make enough money to not want for any type of "necessities" is certainly one of them. 

So humanity heading in a direction of totalitarianism, just keeping your head down and earning enough to get by, is ok?

Not having to live in crime ridden areas is another.

I would Argue America is a crime ridden place.  Wy do you think that film Wizard of OZ was created.  It showed how corrupt America was, and still is today.

Not having to work 2 jobs to support your family allowing you to be able to spend ample time with your children is yet another.  

Is there something destroying the family?  I agree with what you say, but you can't live in denial that something is coming when you look at America, once the most power country in the world.

By "Grades", I was referring to the grades students get in each class.   A, B, C, D, F.   A being best and F being worst.

latin for 'to step'   to step up to what?

The ole saying if you want to get on in life you have to take a step up the ladder.   Why is there a pyramid on your money?  Ever noticed what money is?

I read PDF's that after the gold collapse they replaced gold with Federals reserve notes, so what does back up all this successful money?

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

But you sent your child to school worked her a$$ off, but was it her way of being happy?

So humanity heading in a direction of totalitarianism, just keeping your head down and earning enough to get by, is ok?

I would Argue America is a crime ridden place.  Wy do you think that film Wizard of OZ was created.  It showed how corrupt America was, and still is today.

Is there something destroying the family?  I agree with what you say, but you can't live in denial that something is coming when you look at America, once the most power country in the world.

The ole saying if you want to get on in life you have to take a step up the ladder.   Why is there a pyramid on your money?  Ever noticed what money is?

You are a very weird person with odd beliefs.  

Crime is not bad at all where I live.

My daughter is very happy she worked her butt off and so am I.  She learned life lessons and is now in a good place.  

So I assume you do not work and spend each day combating totalitarianism and are very happy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

You are a very weird person with odd beliefs.  

I could argue you have too.  I can't really share that here though which is a shame.   I have researched America and what makes it run, NOT good lets say.

Crime is not bad at all where I live.

Crime comes in all forms, even ways you would never know about.    IN GOD WE TRUST?    Can you tell me what this means considering America received a statue from the freemasons in France.

My daughter is very happy she worked her butt off and so am I.  She learned life lessons and is now in a good place.  

I am very happy for you and your daughter.  Life lessons are what you chose to exist to give you that life experience and lesson.  

So I assume you do not work and spend each day combating totalitarianism and are very happy?

You may assume anything you wish. Researching what is going on with this idea of totalitarianism happening if humanity doesn't wake up will affect future generations, they will have very hard times where life lessons will be very harsh. 

The alarm bells are clearly going off, are you paying attention before it affects you and your family line?

4 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

You may assume anything you wish. Researching what is going on with this idea of totalitarianism happening if humanity doesn't wake up will affect future generations, they will have very hard times where life lessons will be very harsh. 

The alarm bells are clearly going off, are you paying attention before it affects you and your family line?

Of course future generations will have it hard.   The population is increasing each year and resources are decreasing.   

Most do what they can to limit the resources we use but it really is just delaying the inevitable. Heck, one plane trip from New York to Los Angeles uses more fuel than I use in 10 years.   Makes what I am doing seem irrelevant .   

35 minutes ago, Myles said:

Of course future generations will have it hard.   The population is increasing each year and resources are decreasing.   

Only because of the structures of a very evil totalitarian regime being put in place by the evil ones that run corporate America.   Resources run low, this means power stays in the hands that run the shops and buisnesses wthout competition.    You Grow food in your front garden, the Corporation creates laws to make it impossible to do this.

Most do what they can to limit the resources we use but it really is just delaying the inevitable. Heck, one plane trip from New York to Los Angeles uses more fuel than I use in 10 years.   Makes what I am doing seem irrelevant . 

Did you know that America holds even greater oil under America than what is in the EAST?   The reserves for oil would last humans probably thousands of years.  The reason they don't tap it is to control the world with a one world corporate fascist Communist Government.   

But this greta thunderbirds green agenda has to be in place by 2030. The world is starving for carbon, and what loves carbon more and will give us more food? Plants. What element does plants give off? oxygen!!!  It's all about control!!!!

• Confused 1

On 1/25/2022 at 8:27 AM, Dreamer screamer said:

How many would actually do this?

The article is tongue-in-cheek.  It's not serious.

Doug

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Did you know that America holds even greater oil under America than what is in the EAST?   The reserves for oil would last humans probably thousands of years.  The reason they don't tap it is to control the world with a one world corporate fascist Communist Government.   

According to my daughter, the oil company geologist, America has about 20 years of oil.  She's looking for a non-oil job.

Doug

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

According to my daughter, the oil company geologist, America has about 20 years of oil.  She's looking for a non-oil job.

Doug

Ian Crane.  He is dead now but stated years ago in a video how America has more oil than the middle east.  Too long to explain why this is so.  World manipulation. 

Why the US hides 700 million barrels of oil underground

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20150921-why-the-us-hides-700-million-barrels-of-oil-underground

What else are they hiding?

Edited by Dreamer screamer

18 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Ian Crane.  He is dead now but stated years ago in a video how America has more oil than the middle east.  Too long to explain why this is so.  World manipulation. 

Why the US hides 700 million barrels of oil underground

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20150921-why-the-us-hides-700-million-barrels-of-oil-underground

What else are they hiding?

Part of that "strategic reserve" is stored in a tank farm at Cushing, Oklahoma.  Hidden?  It's in plain sight AND there's a rather scenic view from there if you don't mind a tank or two in the picture.  The US uses 6639 million barrels a day, so our "strategic reserve" is 10% of our daily production.  We would burn through that much in 2 hours and 48 minutes.  So we're not talking about very much oil.

Doug

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

The article is tongue-in-cheek.  It's not serious.

Doug

Do you even know what marriage is and having chiidren means NOW!!??

32 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Do you even know what marriage is and having chiidren means NOW!!??

I've only been married 50 years.  My two daughters are 43 and 41.  Does that qualify?

Doug

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

I've only been married 50 years.  My two daughters are 43 and 41.  Does that qualify?

Doug

NO!!  Why do people get married.   Good for you you've been married for 50 years and have two daughters.   I mean - what is behind this idea of marriage.    Why do two humans get married.   Why do you need a piece of paper to show marriage?      If getting married you need someone ordanied to marry man and woman, WHY??????     

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/marriage

mar·riage  NOUN!!

a. A legal union between two persons that confers certain privileges and entails certain obligations of each person to the other, formerly restricted in the United States to a union between a woman and a man.

Marriage

The legal status, condition, or relationship that results from a contract by which one man and one woman, who have the capacity to enter into such an agreement, mutually promise to live together in the relationship of Husband and Wife in law for life, or until the legal termination of the relationship.

Marriage is a legally sanctioned contract between a man and a woman. Entering into a marriage contract changes the legal status of both parties, giving husband and wife new rights and obligations. Public policy is strongly in favor of marriage based on the belief that it preserves the family unit. Traditionally, marriage has been viewed as vital to the preservation of morals and civilization.

I have helped you out, so can you expand on this please.   

• Confused 1