Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden calls reporter a 'stupid SOB'

Eldorado

Fox News' Peter Doocy asked Biden about inflation, which is at a nearly 40-year high and has hurt the president's public approval.

Doocy's network has been relentlessly critical of Biden.

Doocy called out, “Do you think inflation is a political liability ahead of the midterms?”

Biden responded with sarcasm, “It's a great asset — more inflation." Then he shook his head and added, “What a stupid son of a b****.”

Yahoo News

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I see hats in the future. This could be a new "Lets go Brandon".

A picture of Biden with "Stupid Son Of A B***h" under it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Colorful words never bothered me much, but it’s funny how the left ignore this, after spending hours on end complaining about every word Trump spoke to the media. 

Imagine the headlines and the outrage had this been Trump. Dirty Joe gets another pass. 

I see plenty of left leaning websites reporting on this.

• Like 1

Biden’s war on the press -

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Biden’s war on the press -

Imagine how he would be if the media didn't like him?

• Like 7

Brilliant.

I hope the media responds in kind (it won’t. Say what you will about the press in Australia (and I have) the media pack tends towards an “us versus you” mindset, and so if any politician ‘goes’ a journo, the entire establishment ‘goes after’ the pollie). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Whoopi is effectively saying Orange Man Good.

Where's Guinan when she's needed most?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Fox News' Peter Doocy asked Biden about inflation, which is at a nearly 40-year high and has hurt the president's public approval.

Doocy's network has been relentlessly critical of Biden.

Doocy called out, “Do you think inflation is a political liability ahead of the midterms?”

Biden responded with sarcasm, “It's a great asset — more inflation." Then he shook his head and added, “What a stupid son of a b****.”

Yahoo News

I think that was wrong, because Pete Doocy was asking a very valid question. In addtion he is also not the very liked by his Co-hosts because of his stand on the Pandemic and Vaccination because of the following!

""After being notably absent from the show in the new year, host Steve Doocy returned to Fox & Friends, describing how his family -- including his son and Fox News employee Peter Doocy -- were hit hard by the omicron variant of the coronavirus over the holidays. Doocy used the experience to encourage viewers to get vaccinated and boosted (which is the best protection available). As Doocy did this, his longtime co-host Brian Kilmeade went back to casting doubt on boosters."" When Doocy encouraged vaccination on Thursday morning, his own co-hosts immediately railroaded him and undermined his point.

Doocy implored viewers to get vaccinated and boosted, relaying a metaphor from his doctor who likened the vaccines to a kevlar vest that protects wearers from bullets killing them, if not from being shot. In return, co-host Ainsley Earhardt bemoaned that different doctors were telling her different things and the complete idot Brian Kilmeade railed against the vaccines. Both of those fools attacked Doocys encouraged vaccination on the Thursday morning show, both of his own co-hosts immediately attacked him and tried undermined his point of view. 

The exchange:

BRIAN KILMEADE (CO-HOST): There were school districts in Atlanta, in Milwaukee, 80 in Philadelphia, that took days off and said, you've got to go remote. We get that. That's called trying to get into school. And sometimes it doesn't work because the teachers are sick. The question is, are you trying? Are you really sick? And are you sending the right message to the kids where when in trouble, we find a way to persevere? We don't hide. The timidity, I think along with missing the interaction, is really hurting kids, Steve.

STEVE DOOCY (CO-HOST): Well, first of all, Brian, I don't know how you don't know I wasn't teaching class on Monday because –

KILMEADE: That's right, you're right. You're right. I was wrong. I was wrong to say that.

DOOCY: Now, as it turns out, omicron hits you right in the throat. But what if the next variant doesn't hit your throat? What if the next variant hits your lungs or hits your heart or hits your brain? We just don't know. And that is one of the reasons why the best protection for people is to get the vaccine. We've all been double vaccinated. I've been boosted now. I've had omicron, so I'm I'm at the gold level for immunity. 

AINSLEY EARHARDT (CO-HOST): They have to quarantine there on the campus until February 7. New York City teachers unions are ramping up pressure now to go remote. Our new mayor, Eric Adams, says he wants to keep the schools open. And in New Jersey, where you live, Steve, they're looking for retired teachers because of all the staff shortages due to COVID.

KILMEADE: Yeah, yeah. And I just like to add that I'm not sure they know what the heck they're doing when it comes to these vaccines and shots. Now we're getting a booster. What I know so many people have been double vaxxed and boosted who are getting this at the same rate as this horrible unvaccinated people.

DOOCY: Brian, Brian, can I add something? Can I add something? Here's the thing. You don't trust government and I get that, and a lot of people don't. However, you know who I trust? I trust my doctor. And in talking to my doctor yesterday about omicron and the you know, the thing about omicron is the vaccines have not been as effective with that as it was with Delta. And he said, Think about it this way, Steve. He said think of the vaccine as like wearing a kevlar vest.

EARHARDT: But Steve – Steve, can I add something? Can I add something? Every doctor you talk to has a different answer. I talked to one doctor about vaccinating my daughter, not over my dead body, he said, will I vaccinate my grandchildren. 

KILMEADE: Yeah, I just love the creator of the mRNA vaccine was on with Joe Rogan. I listened to it for three hours yesterday. The creator of the virus thinks this is out of control and that really, I find that relatively disturbing because when he says that the creator of the virus with the patent, he gets the vaccines, he comes out and then he gets sidelined off social media.

It truely hilarious that Brian Kilmeade went into complete melt down phase, the foolish idiot was so excited that he was calling the creator of the Vaccine, the Dam creator of the Virus what a frigen idiot!!!!!!:tsu::lol::D

Its truly funny when a tongue tied Antivaxer completely loses it on National Tv!!!!!:w00t::lol:

Fox & Friends hosts bicker after host Steve Doocy describes his omicron experience – and recommends boosters | Media Matters for America

• Like 1

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Colorful words never bothered me much, but it’s funny how the left ignore this, after spending hours on end complaining about every word Trump spoke to the media. 

Imagine the headlines and the outrage had this been Trump. Dirty Joe gets another pass. 

Its funny and its very sad that you always must compare everything to Daddy Trump, like well if Trump did this the World would end!!!!!!:lol:

This approach is commonly used in conversations like this, and in reality WHO are you trying convince Yourself?:yes:

Because it isn't pertinent to the conversation at hand, so why bring Trump into the conversation does it make you feel more secure?:D

What Biden did was completely Asinine, there is no doubt about it at all, now isn't that easy to say, doesn't that get the point across, and doesn't it  clearly identify Bidens actions. This crap of saying Biden did this and if Trump, is comical because Trump isn't relevant any more except to his base who are all living in the Past, please break the attachment and join the rest of America in the Present!!:tu:

image.jpeg.0d7a36fcc8bf71a2f835d871e17305fa.jpeg

• Thanks 1

The above meme is difficult to verify and the source is questionable and highly unreliable.. Are those the words of Colin Powell?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, el midgetron said:

The above meme is difficult to verify and the source is questionable and highly unreliable.. Are those the words of Colin Powell?

No they are not the words of Collin Powell, they are however words you have spoken. Well if Trump did this or that, that’s really old and certainly not relevant but carry on it’s always worth a laugh when you or someone else makes that statement! :D As far as the source or the general comments being unreliable I can go back and quote your comments and then post them. But, it’s easier just to quote preacher man’s comment from post 2 in this thread and I quote “”Imagine the headlines and the outrage had this been Trump. Dirty Joe gets another pass.””  and since you told him thank for his comments you obviously agree with them!:yes::D

Its really embarrassing to be honest for any Republican like myself, we get a bad name for comments that others make in the name of the Republican Party even though we don’t and never have worshiped Donald Trump!:no:

• Like 1

So it your own words that you added a photo of Powell to? 

Anyway I think that criticism is usually pointed at the unbiased and reliable media, usually in a more coherent form.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Lol, im neither left nor right but that lefts dont care is just as hilarious as the bent knees trying to act like trump didnt do that at every speech he ever gave with press around, he set that bar and should own it. But no his head down blind subjects want to act like he was sweet to the press, orange man flawless, sleepy man bad.

And just wait biden has 3 more to get worse and worse.

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Its really embarrassing to be honest for any Republican like myself, we get a bad name for comments that others make in the name of the Republican Party even though we don’t and never have worshiped Donald Trump!:no:

Dont feel badly a lot of reps didnt worship trump and many more regretted the hell out of voting for him, he was and is a huge embarrassment to the gop,

Its only that certain type willing to bend knee and bow head to the marmalade messiah.

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Lol, im neither left nor right but that lefts dont care is just as hilarious as the bent knees trying to act like trump didnt do that at every speech he ever gave with press around, he set that bar and should own it. But no his head down blind subjects want to act like he was sweet to the press, orange man flawless, sleepy man bad.

And just wait biden has 3 more to get worse and worse.

Stop trying to act like you have watched Trump press conferences or speeches. You watched through the lens on CNN

BTW I don't care that Biden said that. Like I said colorful language never bothered me much. Im NOT complaining about it. I never once acted like Trump never did it. Show me where I said that?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who did complain about it when it was Trump, yet have nothing to say about it now that its Biden. If you had actually read the post you responded to you'd know that.  But you were so quick to want to throw your negativity towards me, you didn't care what I actually said. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

So it your own words that you added a photo of Powell to? 

Of course they are. The meme and the rest of his posts feature the exact same sort of manic illiteracy and incoherence.

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Stop trying to act like you have watched Trump press conferences or speeches. You watched through the lens on CNN

BTW I don't care that Biden said that. Like I said colorful language never bothered me much. Im NOT complaining about it. I never once acted like Trump never did it. Show me where I said that?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who did complain about it when it was Trump, yet have nothing to say about it now that its Biden. If you had actually read the post you responded to you'd know that.  But you were so quick to want to throw your negativity towards me, you didn't care what I actually said. 

You sure are the big ego driven narcissist you just showed how ignorant you really are you have no clue what another person watched or where.

Wake up and get a clue i didnt tgrow anything at you, stop playing victim.

I made a remark about trumpers didnt care when trump did all the time what biden just did, get over yourself and unbend your knee.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Its funny and its very sad that you always must compare everything to Daddy Trump, like well if Trump did this the World would end!!!!!!:lol:

This approach is commonly used in conversations like this, and in reality WHO are you trying convince Yourself?:yes:

Because it isn't pertinent to the conversation at hand, so why bring Trump into the conversation does it make you feel more secure?:D

What Biden did was completely Asinine, there is no doubt about it at all, now isn't that easy to say, doesn't that get the point across, and doesn't it  clearly identify Bidens actions. This crap of saying Biden did this and if Trump, is comical because Trump isn't relevant any more except to his base who are all living in the Past, please break the attachment and join the rest of America in the Present!!:tu:

image.jpeg.0d7a36fcc8bf71a2f835d871e17305fa.jpeg

We told you guys it was gonna happen. You have no one to blame but yourself. You guys acted like children throwing tantrums every single day. You ate up and spewed every lie about Trumps administration. You all showed just how ridiculously immature you are when things don't go your way. You really didn't think all the hypocrisy you are now showing because its now your guy doing the same things you screamed about just over a year ago, but have no problem with now? Heck you are outright trying to derail the thread with covid crap. Sorry that you don't like this being pointed out, but it needs to be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You sure are the big ego driven narcissist you just showed how ignorant you really are you have no clue what another person watched or where.

Hu?

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Wake up and get a clue i didnt tgrow anything at you, stop playing victim.

I made a remark about trumpers didnt care when trump did all the time what biden just did, get over yourself and unbend your knee.

Well then don't quote me in doing so. Your comment had nothing to do with me. 

BTW I don't nor will I ever see myself as your victim. Pointing out what a negative immature person you are has no reflection on me. You spend most of your time here laughing at people like a 6th grade bullies side kick. You could avoid my narcissism altogether if you had just respectfully honored my request to you a few days ago.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Hu?

Well then don't quote me in doing so. Your comment had nothing to do with me. 

BTW I don't nor will I ever see myself as your victim. Pointing out what a negative immature person you are has no reflection on me. You spend most of your time here laughing at people like a 6th grade bullies side kick. You could avoid my narcissism altogether if you had just respectfully honored my request to you a few days ago.  

Then you admit you are a narcissist and resort yet again to name calling,  very mature there slick.

You told me to ignore you, and i replied ignore me if my posts upset you so deeply,

And sure the forum provides emojis and if i find a post funny or stupid i might just post that laughing one, if it bothers you ignore me.

• Confused 1