Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man tries QAnon Covid ‘cure’ on baby granddaughter and almost kills her

Eldorado

13 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Yep it is big pharma. Developed, produced, tested and tested and tested found to be realitively safe.

All in all, quite some way away from the jabs.

Normal human doses still produce side-affects.

The are suggestions of using more than 10 times the regular dose of ivermectin to treat COVID.  Those doses can't be said to be relatively safe.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Strange you ask this when the FDA won't release the proof jabs are safe.

Not strange that you posting fairytales again.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Normal human doses still produce side-affects.

The are suggestions of using more than 10 times the regular dose of ivermectin to treat COVID.  Those doses can't be said to be relatively safe.

I completely agree with everything you've said there.

I also think there is an effective safe dose though.

There's some antiviral used in the UK which is interesting.

Today though the R number is under 1 and the serious conditions related to covid, for now, are pretty much over.

6 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm not sure what exact proof you're looking for, but the background data for WHO approval is openly available:

https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/background-document-on-mrna-vaccine-bnt162b2-(pfizer-biontech)-against-covid-19 (Link to 44 page documentation in bottom left corner)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Not strange that you posting fairytales again.

It is very well documented that the FDA want to stop release of the test files for 75 years. 

1 minute ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Today though the R number is under 1 and the serious conditions related to covid, for now, are pretty much over.

The effective safe dose hasn't been found.  That's quite a bit short of vaccines.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

It is very well documented that the FDA want to stop release of the test files for 75 years. 

The case is a matter of public record.  The FDA never responded in the way you purport.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

The effective safe dose hasn't been found.  That's quite a bit short of vaccines.

I firmly believe that there is  no safe dose of the jabs. 

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

The is a matter of public record.  The FDA never responded in the way you purport.

Do enlighten us all then 

Who told you that? Shape shifting reptiles or astral plane fairies?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

This guy seems to think the exact opposite: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zep73 said:

Who told you that? Shape shifting reptiles or astral plane fairies?

Neither, it was the limited data available and the way questions about side effects is denied and not made available. At a time where the 'wonder jabs' could be the greatest good news story of the century - they hide the data instead of taking the applause thay would follow.

Gotta smell a rat.

Neither, it was the limited data available and the way questions about side effects is denied and not made available. At a time where the 'wonder jabs' could be the greatest good news story of the century - they hide the data instead of taking the applause thay would follow.

Gotta smell a rat.

That was fast reading. 44 pages in a couple minutes. Wow!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Neither, it was the limited data available

Seriously, you didn't read it, coz i contradicts your narrative.

the way questions about side effects is denied and not made available

Nonsense. Side effects are listed everywhere, on health service websites of all countries in the world.

At a time where the 'wonder jabs' could be the greatest good news story of the century - they hide the data instead of taking the applause thay would follow.

It is being treated and applauded exactly like you claim it isn't! No relevant or critical data is hidden.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Do enlighten us all then 

OK.  Open wide.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS

Civil Action No. 4:21-cv-01058-P

The defendant asked the Court to specify a processing schedule.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

It's hardly the first FDA-approved medication that has been approved for an off-label application. It is PROVEN to have anti-viral properties and the U.S. military affirms that it works as a therapeutic in "all phases" of the disease.  As for being "inefficient", I tend to question the honesty there.  In over two years of this pandemic, the only "acceptable" treatment has been vaccination and the very limited use of monoclonal antibodies.  Remdesivir is about the only one that the FDA graced with its approval.  Unfortunately, it has a better record of inducing damage than in getting folks out of the hospital.

We're all free to make our own decisions here and I've made mine.  This pandemic is over, Omicron is its last gasp and thank God for it.  BTW... there are STILL "trials" to evaluate the efficacy of Ivermectin.  In a state of emergency such as we're told we're experiencing, don't you find it the least bit illogical that our medical authorities still can't determine something so basic?  

You are relying on a hoax. There is no evidence at all for this nonsense (polite way of saying stupid lies).

The vaccines work - extensive testing and many studies all show the vaccines work and continue to work.

MaBs are experimental and work in only some situations as testing as proven.

Remdesivir is an anti-viral, not a mAb,

Dumb falsehood: "Unfortunately, it has a better record of inducing damage than in getting folks out of the hospital."

Ivermectin has never worked against COVID-19. That has been established.

Here you have repeatedly told falsehoods and yet you ask "don't you find it the least bit illogical that our medical authorities still can't determine something so basic"

The issue is not medical researchers it is the repulsive liars that spread misinformation.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

But they have. Why do you persist in being a spreader of falsehoods?

• Like 2

So  here is more evidence of your lack of understanding even basic ideas: "the serious conditions related to covid, for now, are pretty much over."

That is so ridiculously wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just laughable wrong.

• Like 3

Gotta smell a rat.

Again you are clueless. This is a lie: "questions about side effects is denied". Here is another lie: "they hide the data instead of taking the applause thay would follow."

Your story is nothing but a festering pile of falsehoods.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Again you are clueless. This is a lie: "questions about side effects is denied". Here is another lie: "they hide the data instead of taking the applause thay would follow."

Your story is nothing but a festering pile of falsehoods.

This is wonderful news. 

Where have they published the unabridged details of the adverse effects from jabs?

Can't wait to read it.

This is wonderful news. 

Where have they published the unabridged details of the adverse effects from jabs?

Can't wait to read it.

The job of posting adverse side effects from jabs is required of all drugs. Anything that happens with 30 days of administering a drug has to be reported without deciding whether or not the drug was involved.

Here is a place you can start learning.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety.html

or

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vaers.html

VAERS reports alone generally cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. Some reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. VAERS reports often lack contextual information, such as total vaccinations given or information on unvaccinated groups for comparison. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they may be subject to biases. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

What we do know is that adverse affects from a COVID-19 infection are greater then 10000 times the rate of the vaccine.

and here

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. More than 535 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through January 24, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 11,657 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records.

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2022 at 3:40 PM, and then said:

This is the kind of lunacy that comes when you have such a massive glut of information, yet have no one to trust to help in understanding it.  A couple of points...

IF the article is even based on actual events (no offense El), there are no facts presented.  It looks like a "reporter" used a sketchy dialogue between people on a social media platform, of sorts, to write an article to expose insane people.  Maybe it's an accurate presentation, but maybe it all came from the guy's imagination because his boss wanted a short hit-piece that afternoon and as with anything relating hate of the Bad Orange Man, anti-Q stuff always sells to his readership.  "Red Meat" as it were.

I'll take a moment to say that the first time I'd heard anything about this nonsense group was shortly after Trump was elected.  They were circulating the idea that the Feds had hundreds of "sealed indictments" against Fed employees.  I knew right then it was propaganda for profit and never looked at it again.  I have no one in my circle that thinks of them more than misguided, angry people who know the country is being destroyed but have no way to express their anger over that. 

All of that said, there are many examples of the efficacy of Ivermectin, the fact that one is treated like a religious heretic if they mention them says more about those shouting down the speaker than about his speech:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F322f2c7c-2831-43be-bd47-5a7e47ffcb1c_480x640.jpeg

This^ is the prophylactic kit distributed in Uttar Pradesh, India.

Leaked defense department docs also confirmed ivermectin as a useful therapeutic, primarily in very early disease onset and it has been shown to help prophylactically, as well.

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4028643/posts

IF some fool took a preparation of veterinary ivermectin and "rubbed it on the feet" of an infant then the infant became ill, all that tells us is the adult was medically  ignorant and desperate, a fool, or both.  It in NO WAY effectively indicts the drug in general.  Those who think it's worse than a plague are free to ignore it.  

Or. OR, hear me out: You can listen to /****ing doctors and the CDC/ instead of Don Junior and Chuckle**** Von Podcast's latest rant about how alien ghosts live in your bones which cause the 'rona so you need to **** them out after taking an ivermectin smoothie. Quit making excuses, quit claiming there's 'totally different options' because there's not. Quit being obstinate, get your shot like everybody else, and stop spreading quackery in your echo chambers to try to give yourself permission to make the ****ty choice you always wanted to anyway. This sort of whackjobbery keeps killing people and almost caused a baby to die in a horrible fashion. So quit contributing to the problem so we can all get over this pandemic all the faster. Do your part, or kindly **** off. 

• Like 2

On 1/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

You can go ahead and change your username to 'I have no idea how medical science works and I'm gonna make it everybody else's problem' at your leisure. 

• Like 4