Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man tries QAnon Covid ‘cure’ on baby granddaughter and almost kills her

Eldorado

On 1/30/2022 at 3:20 PM, stereologist said:

It has been published. Where have you been? Are you pretending that the raw data is needed?

The vaccines have been used billions of times.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

Two basic questions used with every drug:

1. Is it effective? The data collected in the trials show it is.
  2. Is it safe? The trials and the 10 billion shots show it is safe.

Great, where is the trial data?

• Confused 2

16 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

First of all, I am not an anti-vaxxer, more a pro-choicer.

Semantics don't soften it. 

Face up. 

Bill Gates, yes, really. His foundation has given millions of dollars to many groups, NGOs, and companies including the BBC, the Guardian newspaper,  Sage etc, etc, etc, who to a man/woman, has pushed this narrative and the vaccines to no end.

In the overall picture on Covid, he's had a much smaller footprint and impact than most others. Lists like Malone get more coverage for telling lies. 

Meanwhile, BG has turned a 20 billion investment in Big Pharma into a 200 billion profit, minus certain expenses'.

And how's that affect the situation? 

You're just jealous aren't you..

It is unfortunate that Ivermectin hasn't been studied more with Covid in mind, guess theres not enough profit,

It's been studied plenty and found to be pretty darned useless. 

And now somebody near killed an infant, yet you still pushing this absolute stupidity? Why? 

yet, how many folks have died world wide due to these vaccines?

About 0.001% 

Many more, and I do mean many, have died from Covid. Millions.

Edit: @Golden DuckYou think its funny that folk have been lied to, and suffered personal injury and even death, due to these vaccines?

You're doing most of the fibbing here. If not all of it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Great, where is the trial data?

Are you that lazy and careless that you would rather post garbage than go look up stuff and be informed in what you add.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Are you that lazy and careless that you would rather post garbage than go look up stuff and be informed in what you add.

13, what I read I to your comment is that you either 1) don't know where it is or, 2) you haven't realised that it has not been released.

Either way, it is me that has done the homework and it is also me who is far from lazy.

Unless you can actually find the Pfizer trial data? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

13, what I read I to your comment is that you either 1) don't know where it is or, 2) you haven't realised that it has not been released.

Either way, it is me that has done the homework and it is also me who is far from lazy.

Your other posts do not reflect that in fact a good 98% of your posts are low ender troll-ish

• Thanks 2

I will just repeat again... where is it then? 

You mean you fibbed here,

So when you ask where is it you are showing just how big a lazy fibber you are.

• Thanks 1

I will just repeat again... where is it then? 

Just because you didn't look means very little.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Semantics don't soften it. 

Face up. 

PURE PROJECTION, ITS YOU WHO NEEDS TO FACE UP.

In the overall picture on Covid, he's had a much smaller footprint and impact than most others. Lists like Malone get more coverage for telling lies. 

IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE? GATES INVESTS IN BIG PHARMA, THEN PUSHES THE COVID NARRATIVE THROUGH MSM NGOs ETC, THEN MAKES 200 BILLION!!!

And how's that affect the situation? 

You're just jealous aren't you..

JEALOUS OF BILLY JAB JAB? NO MATE, I WOULDNT TAKE HIS KARMA FOR THE WOLE PLANET.

It's been studied plenty and found to be pretty darned useless. 

NO, THERE IS A NEW STUDY OUT OF JAPAN THAT SAYS OTHERWISE. A STUDY OUT OF KITASATO UNIVERSITY SHOWS HOW IVERMECTIN HAS ANTIVIRAL EFFECT AGAINST OMICRON. BUT THEN IF THERE WAS AN ULTERNATIVE MEDICINE, THEN THE EMERGENCY AUTHORISATION COULD NEVER BEEN GIVEN..

And now somebody near killed an infant, yet you still pushing this absolute stupidity? Why? 

WHY? PROBABLIY BECAUSE THERE IS NO INFORMATION FROM GOVERNMENT ET AL.

About 0.001% 

WAIT A COUPLE, 3 YEARS..

Many more, and I do mean many, have died from Covid. Millions.

ACTUALLY, A FOI REQUEST IN THE UK, ASKING EXACTLY HOW MANY FOLKS DIED OF COVID, WITH NO CO-MORBIDITIES, THE ACTUAL NUMBER WAS ONLY 17,000. A MILD FLU YEAR, IF THE FLU WAS STILL A THING..

You're doing most of the fibbing here. If not all of it. 

I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIM LAUGHING,NOT FIBBING, TRY TO KEEP UP.

Look above for answers.

Why are you pushing these lies?

Don't you have a heart, a conscience?

Edited by Crazy Horse
  • Confused 2

On 1/31/2022 at 11:25 AM, Golden Duck said:

Moving thr goalposts now?  You originally said the Pfizer CEO.

You won't reveal you heard this on Facebook, which is understandable. 

Facebook, are you joking?

The CEO of Pfizer, or the actual company, take your pick.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/31/2022 at 11:32 AM, Golden Duck said:

You aren't an antivaxxer but behave like one.  You are calling to waste more funding to study an antiparasitic effect on a type of a virus, when we have long known antibiotics are useless against viruses.

Who makes ivermectin?

Wrong, a new study out of Kitasato University, Japan, has demonstrated how Ivermectin is effective antiviral against Omicron.

Who makes Ivermectin?

Probably Big Pharma, but without the cost, and the poison, that is in the jabs, proven...

Different batches of the same vaccine, from the same manufacturer, has been shown to have much higher adverse reactions than others, thus proving malfeasance, because ever batch has to be uniform. They were not..

Vaccine lottery.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2022 at 11:23 AM, Golden Duck said:

Apparently you are not so great at thinking yourself.  Nor have you demonstrated you are competent at reading or comprehension.

I said business concept of good will.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/goodwill.asp

https://myozonelayer.com/2015/06/17/under-new-management-a-chance-to-decline-or-a-chance-to-shine/

So was the 2.3 billion dollar fine an act of good will on behalf of Pfizer, or was it for fraudulent marketing?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Facebook, are you joking?

The CEO of Pfizer, or the actual company, take your pick.

Why won't you back up your unsubstantiated claims?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So what we have is a really uneducated nitwit that used online stupidity to almost kill a child.

You have to be really a lowlife to even believe in anything a Qanon supporter would say.  That righter there tells you the how foolish that person is. But it gets worse since this nitwit took medical advice from the muttonheads that are Qanon supporters.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Here is another article.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kb4nx/qanon-ivermectin-sick-babies

Look at what the nitwits from Qanon suggest

While the form of ivermectin designed for human consumption can be given to infants as young as six months old under strict conditions, the group Jason turned to typically advises people to go to their local feed stores in order to obtain the non-human form of the drug. 

Here’s an example of the type of advice being given out in the channel Jason turned to in his hour of need:

“Go to a local farm supply store & buy injectable ivermectin or horse paste ivermectin wormer. Be sure that ivermectin is the only worming agent in whatever you buy. Look up the dosage on the internet. I just saw an article about using benadryl & drinking milk to treat COVID.”

Dumb as dumb can be

• Thanks 1

Turns out this nitwit who used Qanon medical advice had a very young granddaughter.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/baby-turned-blue-after-dad-6544379

A six-month-old baby girl turned blue and had to be rushed to hospital after a dad fearing she had Covid turned to an online conspiracy forum for advice.

Those fools at Qanon must be so proud of their advice

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Horse said:

Wrong, a new study out of Kitasato University, Japan, has demonstrated how Ivermectin is effective antiviral against Omicron.

Who makes Ivermectin?

Probably Big Pharma, but without the cost, and the poison, that is in the jabs, proven...

Different batches of the same vaccine, from the same manufacturer, has been shown to have much higher adverse reactions than others, thus proving malfeasance, because ever batch has to be uniform. They were not..

Vaccine lottery.

Misleading about the new study, aren't you?  The announcement came from Kowa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.  You also neglected to mention whether, or not, it was a non-clinical trial.

The controversial drug ivermectin showed an “antiviral effect” against Omicron and other coronavirus variants in joint non-clinical research, a Japanese drug company said on Monday.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/japanese-firm-says-ivermectin-shows-antiviral-effect-against-covid19/news-story/8cdfe85f8f5800cc98c348d287827719

Are you going back up the other claims?

58 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

So was the 2.3 billion dollar fine an act of good will on behalf of Pfizer, or was it for fraudulent marketing?

You didn't comprehends links, did you?

The drug worked in vitro, not in vivo.

Does any believer in this ivermectin BS ever take the time to read what they use as a source?

4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Misleading about the new study, aren't you?  The announcement came from Kowa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.  You also neglected to mention whether, or not, it was a non-clinical trial.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/japanese-firm-says-ivermectin-shows-antiviral-effect-against-covid19/news-story/8cdfe85f8f5800cc98c348d287827719

Are you going back up the other claims?

It was a joint effort from the university and the drug company.. so what?

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

The drug worked in vitro, not in vivo.

Does any believer in this ivermectin BS ever take the time to read what they use as a source?

Does that mean that it will not work in vivo?

edit: Im going to say no, so why the heavy bias against waiting to see?

You are a science guy right?

Edited by Crazy Horse
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

You didn't comprehends links, did you?

Just answer the question.

Was that 2.3 billion dollar fine an act of good will, from Pfizer, or a fine for fraudulent marketing?

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 4:11 PM, Crazy Horse said:

What I want to know, is, whether or not, all the CEOs of all the vaccine makers, why they are given airtime on the MSM, when all they really do is push the fear factor, and therefore the need for even more vaccine sales, especially when Bill Gates donates to said MSM, and also invests in these same vaccines as well? If anyone could answer that for me?

Ok, if you think that "all" vaccine manufacturers use airtime to spread fear, then please provide a link to something where the CEO of BioNTech/Germany, Mr. Ugur Sahin, is doing so.

I tell you whats pushed here: incoherent nonsense by you.

1 minute ago, toast said:

Ok, if you think that "all" vaccine manufacturers use airtime to spread fear, then please provide a link to something where the CEO of BioNTech/Germany, Mr. Ugur Sahin, is doing so.

I tell you whats pushed here: incoherent nonsense by you.

The CEOs of the Covid vaccines, especially Pfizer, you know, that corporation with a long criminal history?