Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man tries QAnon Covid ‘cure’ on baby granddaughter and almost kills her

Eldorado

On 1/30/2022 at 4:31 PM, Crazy Horse said:

Well, I guess I am looking for someone with an open mind, that would be nice.

You will find the "open mind" crew in the UFO and psycho section of this board.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

The CEOs of the Covid vaccines, especially Pfizer, you know, that corporation with a long criminal history?

I asked for a proof of your claim but not for a pointless question.

You didnt fulfilled my request. As you claimed "all" vaccine manufacturers use airtime to spread fear I ask you again to provide a link to something where the CEO of BioNTech/Germany, Mr. Ugur Sahin, is doing so.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Wrong, a new study out of Kitasato University, Japan, has demonstrated how Ivermectin is effective antiviral against Omicron.

The only study Ive found involving the Kitasato University, Ivermectin and C19 started in January 2021 with an estimated study completion date May31, 2022. As the recruitment for this study started in 2020 already, at a time the Omicron variant wasnt on stage already, I would like to ask you to provide a link to a scientific paper/article which may provide deeper facts about the study and its results related to Omicron. And, I`m not interested in press articles or any other stuff from outside the scientific spectrum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Just answer the question.

Was that 2.3 billion dollar fine an act of good will, from Pfizer, or a fine for fraudulent marketing?

I introduced the term good will into the conversation. It was defined within a certain context.  You are trying to change that definition.

Stop equivocating and dodging the question I originally posed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Horse said:

Does that mean that it will not work in vivo?

edit: Im going to say no, so why the heavy bias against waiting to see?

You are a science guy right?

No it means that initial testing showed it worked in vitro. Many drugs worked in vitro. It seems that only people with a political bent picked up on 2 of the drugs and heradled them before testing was done.

Testing of ivermectin shows it does not work in vivo. A few tests are still running. But the same happened with HCQ. It worked in vitro, but not in vivo. Tests ran after the big tests all quit as it did not work.

There is no heavy bias on my part. I'm following the results of tests. Those promoting these failed drugs are the ones with a heavy bias

Does that mean that it will not work in vivo?

edit: Im going to say no, so why the heavy bias against waiting to see?

You are a science guy right?

Bleach works in vitro too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Look above for answers.

Your made up stuff?

Wut?

Why are you pushing these lies?

What lies?

Don't you have a heart, a conscience?

Sure, why do you lie and say silly things? 

• Like 1

Great headline in the Daily Telegragh in the UK today.

Study involving 34 scientific studies has found that lockdowns only prevented 0.2% of deaths in the first wave of covid.

In the UK that works out at 100 from 52,000 deaths while the economy closing has devastated health and increased deaths on many fronts.

The pro jab, pro lockdown regulars here are just having their stories pulled apart and I predict that it will continue.

I've always advocated getting it of lockdowns and I advocated for no masks.

Your worlds must be falling apart right now? Or are you going to cling on? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/1/2022 at 8:44 PM, Golden Duck said:

Bleach works in vitro too.

What a stupid thing to say..

Luckily, those hero's at Pfizer see things differently.

Scientist #1 "Hay, this new drug kills Covid in the test tube."

Scientist #2 "Yeah, so does bleach."

Scientist #1 "Youre right, lets not bother taking this any further."

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Study involving 34 scientific studies has found that lockdowns only prevented 0.2% of deaths in the first wave of covid.

In the UK that works out at 100 from 52,000 deaths while the economy closing has devastated health and increased deaths on many fronts.

The pro jab, pro lockdown regulars here are just having their stories pulled apart and I predict that it will continue.

The whole story is falling apart.

They remind me of Chemical Ali. Who, as the American troops were entering Baghdad, was on CNN telling the world that Saddam was still in control.

These, er, guys, will be the same.

Even as the New Nuremberg trials end, and the noose slips around their necks.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 7:49 PM, Golden Duck said:

I introduced the term good will into the conversation. It was defined within a certain context.  You are trying to change that definition.

Stop equivocating and dodging the question I originally posed.

Yes, you did introduce that term of good will into the conversation.

And so I asked, was that 2.3 billion dollar fine an act of good will, or was it for fraudulent marketing?

Its a simple question for someone as clever as you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The story is not a peer reviewed story. Let's see what other experts say.

Peer review would check their results and verify that the process and math were done correctly.

• Like 1

And that of course is not how scientists work. But the fact that ivermectin only works in vitro places it in the same class as bleach.

Didn't some dummy suppose that injecting bleach was a way to deal with COVID-19.

Didn't right wing wackos promote the use of MMS? Yes they did.

• Like 1

The whole story is falling apart.

They remind me of Chemical Ali. Who, as the American troops were entering Baghdad, was on CNN telling the world that Saddam was still in control.

These, er, guys, will be the same.

Even as the New Nuremberg trials end, and the noose slips around their necks.

The whole story? HAHAHAHAHA!

Just because some people write up a story that appears to purposely avoid the peer review process doesn't mean much except to the wackos with their political agenda.

21 hours ago, stereologist said:

The story is not a peer reviewed story. Let's see what other experts say.

Peer review would check their results and verify that the process and math were done correctly.

The whole covid narrative is in bits and still the studies come showing that the masquerade ball of global response was near worthless.

5 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The whole covid narrative is in bits and still the studies come showing that the masquerade ball of global response was near worthless.

How ridiculous are you going to get?

The response has been some of the best vaccines ever developed and developed quickly due to technological advances. The response has been an overwhelming effort to determine how to deal with the disease, its effects, and saving the lives of critically ill.

The foolish pretend otherwise since they have nothing to support their foolish stories. Stories such as this: ivermectin.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/4/2022 at 2:15 AM, Crazy Horse said:

A constant ivermectin frisson is stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/4/2022 at 2:21 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Yes, you did introduce that term of good will into the conversation.

And so I asked, was that 2.3 billion dollar fine an act of good will, or was it for fraudulent marketing?

Its a simple question for someone as clever as you.

So from the links I gave what is goodwill?

16 hours ago, stereologist said:

How ridiculous are you going to get?

The response has been some of the best vaccines ever developed and developed quickly due to technological advances. The response has been an overwhelming effort to determine how to deal with the disease, its effects, and saving the lives of critically ill.

The foolish pretend otherwise since they have nothing to support their foolish stories. Stories such as this: ivermectin.

Time will tell.

Your info was brought to you by the same people who told you lockdowns work, cloth masks stop airborne viruses and asymptomatic spreading is a real thing.

Lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

So from the links I gave what is goodwill?

Well, its not this..

Data from the CDC concerning children's heart conditions after being jabbed.

A 1:52 minute video every parent should see.

https://brandnewtube.com/v/wky8K4

Basically, according to official data, the shot is more dangerous than the virus, in 5-11 yr olds.

Edited by Crazy Horse
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 4:39 PM, zep73 said:

The most dangerous pandemic of them all: Conspiracy theories!

Best quote of the month….

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Well, its not this..

Data from the CDC concerning children's heart conditions after being jabbed.

A 1:52 minute video every parent should see.

https://brandnewtube.com/v/wky8K4

Basically, according to official data, the shot is more dangerous than the virus, in 5-11 yr olds.

Check out the DMED data in the letter dated 1st Feb 2022 to the Honorable Lloyd J Austin III describing a near 1000% rise in disease from the jabs and how dome of the data around myocarditis has been tried to be deleted as it is so bad.

The pro jabbers in here are in for a rough ride from hereonin.

Hey pro jabbers, now you're about to be shown just how bad the lies were... inbox me hun. Lol.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Check out the DMED data in the letter dated 1st Feb 2022 to the Honorable Lloyd J Austin III describing a near 1000% rise in disease from the jabs and how dome of the data around myocarditis has been tried to be deleted as it is so bad.

The pro jabbers in here are in for a rough ride from hereonin.

Hey pro jabbers, now you're about to be shown just how bad the lies were... inbox me hun. Lol.

They will make excuses, and deny that any conspiracies even exist.

Only their arguments will be laughed out of court.

And justice, will be served.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2022 at 1:11 AM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

It's not at all. 

That is absolute nonsense. That might be the story in your head but not in the real world 

Now why don't go report my post to a sympathetic mod who supports the anti vax narrative. Even though you post links when threads on the subject already exist. 

People like you just make it so much easier to support of lockdowns, masks and refusal of unvaccinated people in public. Glad to see you're on the right end of that stick. Enjoy your refusal into public places restaurants bars and clubs. I'll have a beer on your behalf whilst you sit on your phone at home telling the world your anti Covid narrative. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It's not at all. 

That is absolute nonsense. That might be the story in your head but not in the real world 

Now why don't go report my post to a sympathetic mod who supports the anti vax narrative. Even though you post links when threads on the subject already exist. 

People like you just make it so much easier to support of lockdowns, masks and refusal of unvaccinated people in public. Glad to see you're on the right end of that stick. Enjoy your refusal into public places restaurants bars and clubs. I'll have a beer on your behalf whilst you sit on your phone at home telling the world your anti Covid narrative. 

Cling on.

Lockdowns proven to have an overall negative effect or at the very best a .2% positive for the very few.

Dodgy data suggesting we need masks and jabs while the same people still got complications or died.

Just get in line and help the politicians look like strong leaders while they try to contain panic.

I realise you've been lied to and bought the lie but be mad at the politicians, the statisticians and the science pr teams, not the people on here that told you all along.