Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NATO allies send deadly weapons, munitions to Ukraine while Germany sends 5K helmets

Grim Reaper 6

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Dont worry Helen, Britain will save you all.

Well we normally do lmao.

I'll sort of miss you when the troll farm in which you work is closed. Maybe you'll just switch to normal marketing? Or tech support? I hope so. I don't want you to lose your job, I just want it's a normal job, not embarrassing yourself on the Internet.   

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Dark

So not sure what you are talking about seeing as I asked if only Russians would get shot in a conflict seeing as how you don't think the Ukraine will need medical support if there is a conflict.

He's got propaganda litany to repeat until it sticks. 

And I'm sure it's propaganda because he doesn't respond to logical questions and arguments, he just repeats the litany one more time. 

Germany bad, Biden bad, NATO not unison... wait... 

@DarkHunter Donald, is that you? No, wait, too literate, it's not Donald... false alarm. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Dark

So not sure what you are talking about seeing as I asked if only Russians would get shot in a conflict seeing as how you don't think the Ukraine will need medical support if there is a conflict.

Ultimately supplying a singular field hospital while blocking weapon and ammo shipments and pretending that is helpful is a problem.

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

He's got propaganda litany to repeat until it sticks. 

And I'm sure it's propaganda because he doesn't respond to logical questions and arguments, he just repeats the litany one more time. 

Germany bad, Biden bad, NATO not unison... wait... 

@DarkHunter Donald, is that you? No, wait, too literate, it's not Donald... false alarm. 

Going with the Russian propagandist angle again.

You claim you want evidence then when I present statements from the leaders of various NATI countries criticizing Germany you either ignore it or claim its not good enough.

Germany has been aiding Russia economically, hindering shipments of needed weapons and ammo, hesitant to force hard sanctions on Russia, and essentially has absolutely zero military except on paper.  Ya, Germany is an unreliable ally among a few other nations and has been for a decade or two.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2022 at 7:50 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm surprised he painted himself in a corner like this. Nothing he does now will make him seem strong and seeming weak is his greatest fear.

THIS^  This is the part that has surprised me.  He cannot prevail in a conventional fight and his generals have to have explained that to him.  He cannot back down without some serious concession from NATO or he appears weak and THAT he cannot afford.  It smells like he's playing a hunch, gambling on the reactions of NATO and especially, the U.S. administration.  If his plans go sideways on him, how does he back down?  He's behaving as though he believes that this line he has drawn is worth the risk of much tougher sanctions.  I guess we'll soon see.  Der Spiegel just reported that the attack will begin on 2/16.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, and then said:

THIS^  This is the part that has surprised me.  He cannot prevail in a conventional fight and his generals have to have explained that to him.  He cannot back down without some serious concession from NATO or he appears weak and THAT he cannot afford.  It smells like he's playing a hunch, gambling on the reactions of NATO and especially, the U.S. administration.  If his plans go sideways on him, how does he back down?  He's behaving as though he believes that this line he has drawn is worth the risk of much tougher sanctions.  I guess we'll soon see.  Der Spiegel just reported that the attack will begin on 2/16.  

He could have backed down by claiming it was all just a large military exercise. Then they made that hilarious ultimatum demanding withdrawal of NATO to pre-1997 situation and got the response in form of record NATO presence in former Warsaw pact member states, which keeps rising, along with arming Ukraine.  

No matter what he does now, the fact forever remains that his ultimatum more than failed. It had the exactly opposite result. The West does not fear him. He gambled indeed and he lost. That part is over. Will he try to fix the damage by initiating an open conflict, getting sanctioned and so on... I can't believe he will, because it will be disastrously counter-productive, but on the other hand, the whole attack on Ukraine was irrational, counter-productive and doesn't seem sane at all, especially since that bizarre ultimatum thing. 

I mentioned the open letter of Colonel-General Ivashov in some other thread, a sensationally harsh warning against criminal invasion on Ukraine, where he also clearly states that NATO is not a threat to Russia. That letter is very important because Ivashov is definitely not a person who could be accused of being an agent of the West or something. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but Russian military preventing catastrophe for Russia would be the best possible solution.  

• Like 2

On 1/31/2022 at 8:03 PM, DarkHunter said:

Can find more, it's not really talked about on televised news yet but tons of articles online about it, but attacking the source itself is probably easier then dealing with the fact that Russia is nearly finished the build up to invade Ukraine.

We'll soon see.  It won't matter to the opinions of those here who have aligned themselves on the issue.  The whole -"destroy the credibility of the source" - gambit gets old.  Some members REALLY take that to the extreme.  What they miss is the fact that others aren't FORCED to accept their "fact checkers".

22 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I mentioned the open letter of Colonel-General Ivashov in some other thread, a sensationally harsh warning against criminal invasion on Ukraine, where he also clearly states that NATO is not a threat to Russia. That letter is very important because Ivashov is definitely not a person who could be accused of being an agent of the West or something. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but Russian military preventing catastrophe for Russia would be the best possible solution.  

Colonel-General Ivashov isnt that important to the situation.  There is a long record of him and Putin fighting and antagonizing each other ever since Putin forced his retirement from the Russian military to consolidate his own power.  Ivashov has written similar letter about every military action Putin has taken so him writing another one saying Putin is making a massive mistake and needs removed from power isnt new or unexpected.

1 hour ago, and then said:

His lower level officers have raised concerns, the inner circle hasnt.  There is definitely a bet that America and NATO wont get too heavily involved but it seems Putin and his own inner circle have bought into their own propaganda and revisionist history and seem to believe if they invade Ukraine a large enough section of the population will view them as liberators and enough will rise up to overthrow the Ukranian government and aid the Russian army that the invasion will be quick and relatively cost free.

In what is potentially the worst sign possible for an imminent invasion of Ukraine, all the Ukranian oligarchs and businessmen are fleeing Ukraine.  Today 20 private charter flights out of Ukraine.

3 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Ultimately supplying a singular field hospital while blocking weapon and ammo shipments and pretending that is helpful is a problem.

Hi Dark

Yes of course it is because of Germany's chokehold on the military powers of the world that Canada is flooding Russia with high grade wheelchair chornic in the hope that they get too stoned to shoot anyone.;):lol:

• Haha 1