Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon puts 8,500 troops on 'heightened alert' as U.S. weighs military action against Russia

Grim Reaper 6

14 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Personally I couldn’t care less about protecting Ukraines boarder. Especially because they have abandoned our own boarder, and are letting the entirety of South America cross right over unimpeded. And it’s causing a genocide of Americans between 18-35 with all the dangerous drugs they are bringing in. From what I’ve heard it’s now suddenly the number one cause of death in that age range. 

But we are going to start a world war over another country’s boarder, thousands of miles away? No thanks. 

I think you very geographically challenged, I think you should get some training on map reading. Because you are completely lost, hell your not even in the correct hemisphere!:lol:

9 hours ago, HSlim said:

Look, Biden sucks, but we all know Trump would just go polish Putin's balls and fawn like a 10 year old girl at a BTS concert

Yes Trump would, that’s why we are having the current problems that we are occurring with the Ukraine. For Trumps entire ‘Presidency he did everything he could possibly do to make Putin happy!