Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uri Geller claims that an alien 'mass landing' is imminent

UM-Bot

I understand that after much research and deliberation, the aliens have now settled on the ideal, neutral, safe place to land, some time in the next few weeks.   Where they can be certain of a warm and friendly welcome .....

..... East Ukraine  :w00t: 

• Haha 7

how sadly he struggles for attention and relevancy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sad man 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I wonder how many Uri Geller threads we'll have on UM this year?

It's almost like we don't need any at all.

Wait, it's exactly like that. I certainly don't need to hear about every stupid thing he says, and I can't imagine anyone else truly does either.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4

Uri Geller, the spoon bender, was all the rage back in the day. But it all came to a crashing halt on a tv show I watched, The Tonight Show w/ Johnny Carson.

At some point in the show, Uri was brought out and introduced to the audience, who were clearly pro-Uri. Uri sat and chatted, which is custom.
Then, Uri brought out the two spoons that he was to use in the spoon bending demonstration. The two spoons that Geller brought were confiscated
by Johnny Carson and replaced with two spoons that Carson brought with him, and Carson told Geller that these were the two spoons he could use in the demo.

You should have seen the horrified look on Geller's face!  :w00t: 
Eventually, when Geller realized that he was not going to get his way, he left the stage, reputation smashed into pieces. 

Talk about irrelevant, lol! I never heard from Uri Geller again for decades. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

Can articles about this fraud be blacklisted from UM news. At least until one of his ridiculous claims comes to pass (so never). He's no different than those other clowns publicly spewing nonsense, only difference is that he's more well-known. A well-known clown is still a clown and platforms should stop covering his nonsense. But I guess it does make for comedy and clicks. 

• Like 4

"spoon-bender-in-chief"

Hahahahaha!!!

This site has really fallen off. Seems every story has some opinion about how ridiculous it is at the end. Just give the facts and let us viewers make our own determination.

• Haha 1

I noticed that Uri said "mass landing" not "mass invasion".

So it's.....  "Yep!  They all landed, looked around, then took off "

• Haha 2

He’s a fruitcake someone needs to have him committed he’s making a fool out of himself every chance he gets.

Edited by Freez1

14 hours ago, Freez1 said:

He’s a fruitcake someone needs to have him committed he’s making a fool out of himself every chance he gets.

Some people just love the attention, and they don't care how they end up getting it or even if it is a little negative.

On 1/28/2022 at 4:19 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Uri Geller, the spoon bender, was all the rage back in the day. But it all came to a crashing halt on a tv show I watched, The Tonight Show w/ Johnny Carson.

At some point in the show, Uri was brought out and introduced to the audience, who were clearly pro-Uri. Uri sat and chatted, which is custom.
Then, Uri brought out the two spoons that he was to use in the spoon bending demonstration. The two spoons that Geller brought were confiscated
by Johnny Carson and replaced with two spoons that Carson brought with him, and Carson told Geller that these were the two spoons he could use in the demo.

You should have seen the horrified look on Geller's face!  :w00t: 
Eventually, when Geller realized that he was not going to get his way, he left the stage, reputation smashed into pieces. 

Talk about irrelevant, lol! I never heard from Uri Geller again for decades. 

Here is the one i saw please post the one you are talking about,

• Like 1

^^^ lol, So as we wait and see how memories and claims work.

When ET doesnt pop in in 2022 what will geller use as an excuse?