Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'I was born human but identify as a wolf': Woman explains why she identifies as a wolf

Still Waters

21 hours ago, Seti42 said:

Why so much hate?

She isn't hurting anyone, and the article clearly states she doesn't believe she's physically a wolf, that she holds down a job, pays taxes, etc.

Let people just be who they want to be, FFS. As long as they aren't forcing their beliefs on others (like so many right wing religious nuts do) who cares?

The issue is why people like this one to blast their private lives all over the media, wearing it like some spiritual badge of honor and we are all just supposed to sit in absolute awe of this "brave" person. No one asked this person and since it is so "private" I will question why the need to dress like a goth punk rocker and brag about her "lifestyle". No one is hating but we all have a right to question just what this persons motives really are. If her lifestyle is so "private" then why not keep it private. Don't go out of ones way to inform us about something that we never asked about because we don't even wanna know.

I don't know what your private life quirks are; don't care, didn't ask. Period.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bendy Demon said:

The issue is why people like this one to blast their private lives all over the media, wearing it like some spiritual badge of honor and we are all just supposed to sit in absolute awe of this "brave" person. No one asked this person and since it is so "private" I will question why the need to dress like a goth punk rocker and brag about her "lifestyle". No one is hating but we all have a right to question just what this persons motives really are. If her lifestyle is so "private" then why not keep it private. Don't go out of ones way to inform us about something that we never asked about because we don't even wanna know.

I don't know what your private life quirks are; don't care, didn't ask. Period.

I think perhaps the issue may be why you spend your time interacting with what these folks say about their private lives.

Don't care?  Don't read.  Don't comment. 

Problem solved.

If she's a wolf. Why isn't she out in the forest running with the pack hunting prey?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, quiXilver said:

I think perhaps the issue may be why you spend your time interacting with what these folks say about their private lives.

Don't care?  Don't read.  Don't comment. 

Problem solved.

I didn't interact with any of them. Nice attack though.

THEY are the ones who invite response by 'informing' others of their private lives so what, exactly, do they expect to happen. After all..you must have read the article as well so who are you to judge and lecture me? (Psst..this IS a forum, by-the-way..you know, where discussions occur and all..just a FYI )

Eagerly awaiting your next attack :)

She's a real intelligent wolf. She can speak English, wear human clothes and probably drives a car. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised this is just making the news like it's something new. Otherkin have been a thing since the 90's.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Oniomancer said:

I'm surprised this is just making the news like it's something new. Otherkin have been a thing since the 90's.

And furries ha

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

And furries ha

I learned about them on CSI. I've led a sheltered life. :lol:

• Haha 1