Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The whole world now mocks the UK as a Circus led by a clown

Silver

The national self-harm of Brexit was enough to make the UK look ridiculous, but having a clown as a PM is the icing on the cake:

The ridicule of Boris Johnson over the Partygate scandal has extended across the East and West, with U.S. President Joe Biden's spokeswoman laughing at the Prime Minister being 'ambushed by cake' at a birthday party in No10. 

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday said Biden has 'never been ambushed by a cake' as she responded to a question on the lockdown-breaching parties at Downing Street.

TV channels in Russia have also been revelling in Mr Johnson's discomfort, with one branding him 'the most disliked, disrespected and ridiculed character in Britain' who was 'completely under the control and heel of his young wife' Carrie.

Boris mocked by East AND West as Biden's spokeswoman makes 'ambushed by cake' gag | Daily Mail Online

benny hill.jpg

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah... there's a lot of that goin' around.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday said Biden has 'never been ambushed by a cake' as she responded to a question on the lockdown-breaching parties at Downing Street.

Did you watch the video?  That was a disingenuous statement about what really happened there.  The world is not laughing at the UK and the British government regardless of who is running it, has the full support of the USA at any and all times as yours does for us as well I guarantee you that

@The Silver Shroud, why do you hate yourself so?  Sad really.  Very sad. 

• Like 4

Well let's be honest.

This is not a new development.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

benny hill.jpg

Fred Scuttle!! I could easily imagine him saying: 'Well, it's like this, you see, sir. Brexit means Brexit'.

That's about as inanely profound as any explanation of Brexit gets!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

why do you hate yourself so?  Sad really.  Very sad.

I get the impression that "Brexit" was a warm-up for the reaction to Covid.  Whatever it takes to separate people and stir dissent, I guess...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Did you watch the video?  That was a disingenuous statement about what really happened there.  The world is not laughing at the UK and the British government regardless of who is running it, has the full support of the USA at any and all times as yours does for us as well I guarantee you that

@The Silver Shroud, why do you hate yourself so?  Sad really.  Very sad. 

Often wondered that, but then again, self loathing is a left wing trait. It's part of the reason they're happy to go along with critical race theory,  or why you'll never find a patriotic one. 

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Perhaps you managed to unite the world on something after all.

Well done brexiteers.  All for me and me before anyone!

Now for the t'shirts.

GIMME IT IT'S MINE!

Edited by quiXilver

Country led by a Clown ? Oh boy. Where did I heard that one before ?  
Not that long ago I remember, the Insane Clown President, bringing on great derangement and onslaught of fake news and the beginnings of the alt-right in society lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Often wondered that, but then again, self loathing is a left wing trait. It's part of the reason they're happy to go along with critical race theory,  or why you'll never find a patriotic one. 

FGS, even the most powerful right wing media, the Telegraph, the Times and the Mail are not only criticising Bunter and Brexit, they are launching out and out attacks. Brexit is bringing the UK to it's knees. It was a mad idea. Enjoy destroying the UK if you want. Those of us who care about the UK want Bunter and Brexit gone.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

FGS, even the most powerful right wing media, the Telegraph, the Times and the Mail are not only criticising Bunter and Brexit, they are launching out and out attacks. Brexit is bringing the UK to it's knees. It was a mad idea. Enjoy destroying the UK if you want. Those of us who care about the UK want Bunter and Brexit gone.

Your country is about to abandon the covid policies holding your society back..  Get ready for a resurge in your economy and your lives.  I have a feeling you will still complain.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Boris chasing the Brexit benefits. Watch and enjoy the UK Benny Hill Show:

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

I have a feeling you will still complain.

Yup... "It could have happened sooner but for" in 3,2,1... :lol:

4 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Country led by a Clown ? Oh boy. Where did I heard that one before ?  
Not that long ago I remember, the Insane Clown President, bringing on great derangement and onslaught of fake news and the beginnings of the alt-right in society lol

That's the first time you heard that from here dutchie? It's a tradition. Congress doesn't need any help from us to diss whomever.

• Like 2

Mocking Governments is nothing new.  Neither is starting endless anti-Brexit threads over and over with the same point just different title, it would seem.

We’ve been doing political satire for a long time now.  And nobody does it better to us than we do to ourselves.

MV5BOTNmNmZiNmYtY2M2Yi00YjRkLThlMWEtYjRm

• Haha 3

Guest Br Cornelius

Its not patriotic to follow leaders who are destroying the UK's economy and future, leaders who cynically backed brexit to get elected to power and knew the economic consequences that would ensue (Johnson clearly stated so himself before he switched sides). Been patriotic is doing whats best for the country and its citizens. Been a brexiters and been a patriot are incompatible.

As Rees-Mogg would say "your pain is worth it for my gain".

Unwrap yourself from that flag which you dishonor.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

Now come on guys, those of us on the right found Corbyn just as funny.

We used to rip him constantly! Its what politics is about and the media love a good story. Sadly, and I hate to point it out to you, Boris has a large majority meaning it will take a lot of rebels in the Tory Party (which there isn`t) to get rid of him lol.

• Like 3

As regards Boris`s partying, well I have partied too throughout coronavirus.

I kind of suspect a lot of people have haha.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

As regards Boris`s partying, well I have partied too throughout coronavirus.

I kind of suspect a lot of people have haha.

Yes, a lot of hypocrisy out there about this.

Also the timing. Media led (BBC) campaign, should have sorted the BBC out sooner. Their agenda & method is so transparent, it's just a re-run of their anti-Trump campaign.

p.s. Another classic example of media hypocrisy.....Beth Rigby on Sky news getting in on the action...remember her?

p.p.s. As you are here I'd like you to join me in wishing Labour MP Barry Gardiner a very happy Chinese new year.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

If the BBC have gone against Boris then it is the will of the UK establishment that they do so. The BBC is both a tool and a symbol of the British establishment and they do what they are told - just not necessarily by the government in power.
To the establishment Boris is an embarrassment  who has outlived his usefulness and its decided he will be gone.

The sad thing here is that the marks (johnsons fans) cannot see how you have been played.

Br Cornelius

4 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

If the BBC have gone against Boris then it is the will of the UK establishment that they do so. The BBC is both a tool and a symbol of the British establishment and they do what they are told - just not necessarily by the government in power.
To the establishment Boris is an embarrassment  who has outlived his usefulness and its decided he will be gone.

The sad thing here is that the marks (johnsons fans) cannot see how you have been played.

Br Cornelius

Err...yea, except of course we all know which side of the political divide the BBC fall on.

• Like 4

Guest Br Cornelius
14 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Err...yea, except of course we all know which side of the political divide the BBC fall on.

The establishment side, which is why they were so overwhelmingly biased against Jeremy Corbyn.

The establishment want a Tory government (in perpetuity) just not one that brings the establishment into disrepute - so Johnson must go.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

I think the analogy is totally unfair!

Lots of people like circuses and are amused by clowns ;)  :P