Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scotland recorded 47 UFO sightings during 2021

UM-Bot

I see UFOs ( unidentified flying objects ) almost daily and as i age i see them more, doesnt make them birds, planes, superman or aliens, they are "unidentified".

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

I see UFOs ( unidentified flying objects ) almost daily and as i age i see them more, doesnt make them birds, planes, superman or aliens, they are "unidentified".

Interesting how you go from UFO to include aliens in your list of possibilities.   

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Interesting how you go from UFO to include aliens in your list of possibilities.   

Any sightings for you in Albuquerque?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Not really, i said it that way in a vauge point out of too many people who want to claim UFO = aliens and it doesnt.

There are also the people who because they dont know what something really is then to them it can only be paranormal. ( im not one of those )

Actually i included aliens 2 times on my list.

Oh yeah, and 47 seems very low.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Any sightings for you in Albuquerque?

I have not had any in Albuquerque, I had some in the 80's in and near Las Cruces, then in the early 2000's I had sightings near Dallas, before the reports of the Stephenville incident.   What I saw around Las Cruces happened when the military was testing the "Star Wars" project just on the other side of the Organ mountains.   One event was just behind my house in Las Cruces and after it a lot of things changed for me (starting with how I think) and there is no way I could claim it was physical in any way,.  I have no idea how to interpret what I saw in the Dallas, Tx area.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Not really, i said it that way in a vauge point out of too many people who want to claim UFO = aliens and it doesnt.

There are also the people who because they dont know what something really is then to them it can only be paranormal. ( im not one of those )

Actually i included aliens 2 times on my list.

Oh yeah, and 47 seems very low.

I agree, too many tend towards "Unexplained therefor aliens"

47 in one year seems like a lot.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

Interesting read. And this is the stuff I find most valuable in such reports:

"Among the reports were references to a "long slim golden object" seen over Fort William, a circular object pursed by fighter jets over Moray and a spherical object sighted over Cumbernauld."

I look for separate reports by separated, unconnected people stating independently that they saw pretty much the same object in the sak at the same time.
that very much firms it up for me, the reports are real (unless you believe in a conspiracy)

Perspective... We are but one player on a field pondering wether we are alone while an entire stadium of intelligent life forms watch.. You can barely if at all, see the Earth from an inepreciable, infinitesimal 4 billion miles out.. Not even a microscopic step out of our own front door. To the universe we are an invisible dust particle with a life span so short we will have come and gone before we are even noticed by our own neighborhood and yet we live as though we are the star of our own show..A ship of fools caught up in the minutia of our daily lives made even shorter by our own hand..

8 hours ago, brokenbutcher2016 said:

Perspective... We are but one player on a field pondering wether we are alone while an entire stadium of intelligent life forms watch.. You can barely if at all, see the Earth from an inepreciable, infinitesimal 4 billion miles out.. Not even a microscopic step out of our own front door. To the universe we are an invisible dust particle with a life span so short we will have come and gone before we are even noticed by our own neighborhood and yet we live as though we are the star of our own show..A ship of fools caught up in the minutia of our daily lives made even shorter by our own hand..

Speak for yourself! :)

But I agree we’re all a ship of fools in some way or another; you never want to get too sure of yourself.

Some of us do appreciate the scale of things.

There is probably a multitude of life in the universe that we will never know of. But inversely it is also possible that we are the first life to come to be. (Kind of sad and disappointing if we were the only life)

And we’ll probably not know in our current lifetimes unless someone chooses to show up here and say hello.

Anyways; do you have some nice steaks I can throw on the grill @brokenbutcher2016?

• Like 2