Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footballer Kurt Zouma KICKS and slaps Bengal cat across his £2million London home

itsnotoutthere

This is the shocking moment Premier League footballer Kurt Zouma kicks and slaps a Bengal cat across his home in a horrifying Snapchat video that could see him jailed.  

The West Ham defender, 27, is heard laughing as he chases the cat around his £2million London home in a video taken on Sunday - the day after he appeared for the club in their FA Cup victory over non-league Kidderminster Harriers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10487353/Shocking-moment-Premier-League-footballer-Kurt-Zouma-KICKS-slaps-Bengal-cat-London-home.html

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 8

This is from the article:

"Zouma was said to have been angered after the cat caused a mess inside his house.

West Ham have said the club will 'deal with the matter internally. while Zouma has also said he is 'deeply sorry'.

In a statement, Zouma said: 'I want to apologise for my actions. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret.

'I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

'They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

What I find especially disturbing about this story is that it is being filmed, several people are laughing about it, it was deemed okay to put it online. I hope Zouma and whoever filmed it both get jail sentences and are never again in their lifetime allowed to keep pets.

"I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy" . . . . well at least one of them isn't, is it, Zouma? Bruised(at the very least) and traumatised. I hope the cats(and any other pets), have been removed from the home.

" . . . and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again". Anybody believe that? I know I don't. It just won't be filmed in the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The cat made a mess in his house,so its ok to abuse it and film it thinking its funny,what a prize prick maybe someone should give him a slap see ifs funny then or if he thinks its abuse i reckon i now which he'd say it is.

• Like 2

Plus, what effect has this incident had on the child who had the cat 'slapped out of its arms' ?

• Like 5

It said a Bengal cat...I'd like to see him slap a 'real' Bengal cat...as in Tiger!

The truth is that anyone who will abuse an animal and think it's funny will also abuse a human being and think it's funny.  Where I come from, we don't call them heroes...we call them Sociopaths!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• 4 months later...