Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

8 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Its not believed, its happening, videos of MLRS units firing across the Ukranian border, Kiev has been hit by ballistic missiles along with Odessa, and two other Ukranian cities

ABC has a reporter in Kiev and you can hear the explosions. They haven't said anything that a missile has hit the city. CBS is also on breaking news and reporting.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

ABC has a reporter in Kiev and you can hear the explosions. They haven't said anything that a missile has hit the city. CBS is also on breaking news and reporting.

I'm getting a lot of stuff from twitter, they are saying slightly different stuff.  Every minute there are more reports of missile strikes in more cities and locations along with more reports of MLRS and artillery barrages

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Explosions are being heard in Kharkiv also. Nothing about a strike on either city yet. It's 5:32 in Kiev right now. It should soon be light.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

Explosions are being heard in Kharkiv also. Nothing about a strike on either city yet. It's 5:32 in Kiev right now. It should soon be light.

Twitter has videos up of missile strikes in various cities, I would post them but for some reason I cant paste links from my phone.  

Look up elintnews, woofers, and aleph, they generally have videos of this stuff.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 2

Putin warned other countries that any attempt to interfere with Russian action would lead to "consequences they have never seen"

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/world/putin-warns-any-foreign-attempt-to-interfere-with-russian-action-would-lead-to-consequences-they-have-never-seen/ar-AAUepVw?ocid=sapphireappshare

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Will Due said:

We already have B-52's in the area. Next up. Bomb Putin's soldiers?

https://www.businessinsider.com/b52-bomber-made-unusual-but-symbolic-stop-in-czech-republic-2022-2

Nothing like that is going to happen.  Putin announced that they were ready for ANYTHING and he basically said for everyone else to stay out of this.

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Nothing like that is going to happen.  Putin announced that they were ready for ANYTHING and he basically said for everyone else to stay out of this.

He's a tyrant. We all know what he meant by that.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel

Reports of explosions coming from the border region with Belarus, seems Russia is invading from there and probably heading for Kiev.

Edited by DarkHunter

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Reports of explosions coming from the border region with Belarus, seems Russia is invading from there and probably heading for Kiev.

So messed up. And the world is just sitting back and watching. I'm sure Germany's 5k helmets are helping against the shelling.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel

Separatist media is saying the Russian army is advancing into Ukraine and have captured most of the border checkpoints, should mention most checkpoints were abandoned hours ago for more defensible positions

Just now, Nuclear Wessel said:

So messed up. And the world is just sitting back and watching. I'm sure Germany's 5k helmets are helping against the shelling.

Germany never delivered the 5k helmets apparently.  Found that out earlier today.

Just now, DarkHunter said:

Germany never delivered the 5k helmets apparently.  Found that out earlier today.

Useless. ****ing useless.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel

I have a really bad feeling about this. There is no way that this is going to be contained within Ukraine.

I can't believe they did it. I'm in shock and awe.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1

The reporter for Sky News just said they can hear explosions on the outskirts of Kiev.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, susieice said:

The reporter for Sky News just said they can hear explosions on the outskirts of Kiev.

Airport outside of Kiev was targeted not too long ago, was probably hearing that.

• Like 2

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked