Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

The word is that Putin is furious because the invasion is looking like a failure. So type faster. And see my signature for any further clarifications. 

Its only day 3, it took the USA 40 days to do Iraq.

Time to apply some critical thinking I think. I really dont see how Ukraine will win this, and they seem to be determined to make civilians a target by arming them. That will be a human tragedy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It's true, I believe, Croatian media report it as legitimate. 

Go, sultan :clap:

Turkey cutting off the Black Sea is a very dangerous move.

If the conflict escalates Turkey is in NATO.

5 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Zelensky's tweet is legitimate, so I guess he's got unofficial agreement with Erdogan. At least I hope so.   

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

That is why I am also cautious. I know that two days ago Erdoan was not in favour of closing the Bosphorus for which he would not have the right to do anyway according to previous international agreements. But the tweet of Zelensky gave me hope. Will see how this works out. As I said if this is true it will change everything in the future.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I really dont see how Ukraine will win this, and they seem to be determined to make civilians a target by arming them. That will be a human tragedy.

And accepting a Russian boot on the neck of your children is a better way forward?  Some things are WORTH dying for.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Turkey cutting off the Black Sea is a very dangerous move.

If the conflict escalates Turkey is in NATO.

The conflict will escalate either way. We cannot just sit back and watch what Putin is doing. Today Ukraine, tomorrow in a city near you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just heard this on CNN:

Official Russian/Kremlin websites have been hacked.

• Like 5

Wiki, last updated sometime today gives the following stats:

Ukrainian Military Losses: 4619 soldiers killed, around 10,000 wounded, 70 missing, 2768 captured, 9268 who have switched sides, and over 300 tanks destroyed (which is most of Ukrainian tanks).

Ukrainian Civilian Losses: Different sources quoted, the worst says 13,300 killed, 33,500 wounded.

Russia has similar numbers for military personal killed or wounded. But they are currently using mostly conscripts and T80s. All their professional soldiers and decent tanks are still on the border.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Germany is allowing the Netherlands to send 400 German made anti-tank Panzerfaust 3 to Ukraine.  It's not much but it's something and hopefully a good sign of Germany getting over its reluctance to act.

To add to the list of Russian war crimes, the Russian military opened fire on an ambulance near Kherson that was moving wounded people to a hospital.  Important to mention that Ukraine has been following the Geneva conventions and has been giving medical aid to wounded Russian troops.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Germany is allowing the Netherlands to send 400 German made anti-tank Panzerfaust 3 to Ukraine. 

Germany is "allowing"??

Where did you get that from?

1 minute ago, Abramelin said:

Germany is "allowing"??

Where did you get that from?

Didnt fully expect it myself to be honest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

In a potentially disturbing development the Russian military is distributing gas masks to Russian soldiers in Donetsk.  Speculation is they are planning to stage a false flag chemical attack to justify escalations or are planning to purposefully attack chemical storage units to try to weaken Ukranian defenses.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Seems Russia did not expect the war to go on this long, increased reports coming out of Russian armored vehicles running out of fuel, soldiers running out of food, and Russian military vehicles breaking down and being unable to get the needed parts for repair and thus being abandoned.  

Russian's supply chain is starting to break down as their logistics ability simply cant meet the need of the troops on the ground.  Not surprising given the low amount of logistics trucks and over reliance on railroads that the Russian military has for logistics.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

Seems Russia did not expect the war to go on this long, increased reports coming out of Russian armored vehicles running out of fuel, soldiers running out of food, and Russian military vehicles breaking down and being unable to get the needed parts for repair and thus being abandoned. 

They are slowly taking over our cities. their propagandists say The operation is scheduled for two weeks. Every day they will take a couple of cities, and ours are now withdrawing troops and withdrawing back

• Like 1

Remember, Russia has many more tanks, jets, helis, and infantry. They have sent in very few to take Ukraine. Ukraine is holding them off, but they will eventually either die or be forced to surrender. They need to stand up for freedom, though.

• Like 1

Past Ivankiv (north of the Kiev region) there is a column of Russian military equipment in the amount of one hundred units (armored personnel carriers and tanks)

• Thanks 1

A lot of destroyed Russian convoys and columns, speculation that America is feeding Ukraine real time intelligence so they can target these convoys and columns at the best location possible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked