Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

The governor of the Mykolaiv area Vitaly Kim announced the barrage of the "government quarter" in the city. “Now we will block the buildings of the city hall, the regional state administration. The help from nikolayevets who are ready to throw "Molotov cocktails" is necessary.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Zelensky will indeed talk, but at the border of Ukraine and Belarus, at river Pripyat. 

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Zelensky will indeed talk, but at the border of Ukraine and Belarus, at river Pripyat. 

That could be a trap, if he goes he dies.

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

That could be a trap, if he goes he dies.

He's aware it's a trap, this is why he refused going into Belarus and will stay at the border. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

He's a little tiresome already with his waving with nukes. Yes, yes, everyone knows he's afraid. Message was sent, he's in fact ****ting himself. Good. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

He's a little tiresome already with his waving with nukes. Yes, yes, everyone knows he's afraid. Message was sent, he's in fact ****ting himself. Good. 

I hope that somebody resists him when he gives the order. :yes:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

He's aware it's a trap, this is why he refused going into Belarus and will stay at the border. 

IMO they should go to a neutral country and do it

It is overwhelmingly obvious that Putin does not intend peace. Any negotiations, as I have said, will be done with Russia holding a dagger behind its back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hearing reports that protests are starting to break out in Belarus over the government's involvement in the invasion of Ukraine.  The leader of Belarus denies that Belarus has any involvement in the invasion of Ukraine but there are now reports of multiple Belarusian units being sent to Kyiv.

Also starting to hear rumors of people in Russia resigning from low level government positions to protest the invasion of Ukraine.

Far more videos of destroyed, abandoned, or captured Russian tanks and armored vehicles in Ukraine.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

IMO they should go to a neutral country and do it

It is overwhelmingly obvious that Putin does not intend peace. Any negotiations, as I have said, will be done with Russia holding a dagger behind its back.

Exactly that was Ukrainian suggestion: yes, talks are fine, but let's do it in Warsaw. 

Russians refuse, they insist it's done in Belarus, which is practically the same as if he goes to Russia. 

Since Putin and his hordes have no honour, it's almost certain they're about to do something disgusting. 

Zelensky is extremely brave, he knows he's primary target. 

But he knows why he assessed that this must be done. 

In the meantime, I hope one of those rusty, not maintained nukes goes off in silos :D Kidding. It's not really working that way, they have to start launching it so it goes off while still in the silos :D Still kidding, they won't launch anything just yet. 

But they know they're dead once the first one flies. It's still very efficient deterrent, it's just that Putin is shameless and afraid, so he's posturing as if his top brass loves him more than their own lives. Heh. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I suspect Zelensky is wise enough not to go himself, he will send a delegation. Putin won't be there so why should Zelensky

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

so he's posturing as if his top brass loves him more than their own lives. Heh. 

Some probably do. I am not in agreement that all of them will disobey the orders when giving. Some, yes. But I do think that there are those who actually see him as god among men. He did hand-pick all of them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

I suspect Zelensky is wise enough not to go himself, he will send a delegation. Putin won't be there so why should Zelensky

You're right, it's said that it will be Ukraine that will take part in talks, so it doesn't have to be Zelensky personally. 

But since we mention presidents, Zelensky is with his people and Putin is only seen prattling on TV. He had a speech prepared for Ukrainian surrender (!) and now he'll all p***y so he had a speech about nukes. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Some probably do. I am not in agreement that all of them will disobey the orders when giving. Some, yes. But I do think that there are those who actually see him as god among men. He did hand-pick all of them.

So did Stalin. And yet he lied with bleeding brain for hours without help until he kicked the bucket. Alone and paralyzed. 

• Like 3

Seems to me the Russian military kind of sucks. No prep and all hubris from the top. 

The global media hasn't helped over the last decade. I wonder if the constant talk of Putin being a larger than life super villain, master 4D chess player that plays America and the world like a fiddle whenever he feels like it... Yea he's not a good guy and is clearly devious but perhaps all that has gone to his head to the point where he really does think that he can do whatever he wants and the world will cower in fear. It's not over yet but his chess strategy looks to be shoving all the pieces off the board and thinking he won. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

So did Stalin. And yet he lied with bleeding brain for hours without help until he kicked the bucket. Alone and paralyzed. 

Oh, I believe Putin will be killed - but it's naive to think that all of the commanders who are at-the-ready are going to disobey Putin when he gives the order.

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Seems to me the Russian military kind of sucks. No prep and all hubris from the top. 

The global media hasn't helped over the last decade. I wonder if the constant talk of Putin being a larger than life super villain, master 4D chess player that plays America and the world like a fiddle whenever he feels like it... Yea he's not a good guy and is clearly devious but perhaps all that has gone to his head to the point where he really does think that he can do whatever he wants and the world will cower in fear. It's not over yet but his chess strategy looks to be shoving all the pieces off the board and thinking he won. 

The Russian military is 3x the size of Ukraine with an extensive air advantage. 

They probably expected the Ukrainians to roll over after the bombs started dropping. 

I don't think they really expected a drawn out fight. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Oh, I believe Putin will be killed - but it's naive to think that all of the commanders who are at-the-ready are going to disobey Putin when he gives the order.

Which is why he's hiding, probably expecting to be killed. Imagine what hell of existence is that. 

And he could have lived in peace, enjoy his palaces and foreign accounts overflowing with money. It's all gone, it's only a matter how many Russians he will manage to kill together with himself. 

• Like 3

Just now, spartan max2 said:

They probably expected the Ukrainians to roll over after the bombs started dropping. 

That's what I mean. Too much ego/hubris at the helm. Now he's a cornered rat being embarrassed on the world stage. Hope nothing crazy happens. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Putin is not insane.  Putin is not an idiot.  He actually can do whatever he wants...and the world is cowering in fear.  His strategy is brilliant.  Note: I condone nothing Putin or the Russians do...I am just noting that if you fail to recognize his strategy then you may think he is insane or whatever.  He isn't.

Russia has a very short opportunity to grab all the power they can.  The 2024 US Presidential election is not a shoe in for the Democrats and while the whole world seems to be convinced that Trump is in Putin's back pocket,  I don't believe a word of it.  I think they fear Trump...and had  much rather have a passive, 'government mule' in the White House.  

My whole point here is just to say that Putin knows what he is doing.  He knows what he can get away with and what he cannot.  And the whole Russian Government i.e. the one's in power are all in on it too.  No one in the press told me that.  It's just obvious if you know anything about Russia's History since WWII.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I don't think they really expected a drawn out fight. 

Why do you think they thought this would be a fish in a barrel shoot?  The Russians will take Ukraine.  It isn't even in question that they won't.  No one is going to send troops to Ukraine...not America, not England...no one.  If Ukraine had the military power to overcome Russia's invasion, then Russia would have never invaded.  A display of power and resolve is Putin's show...not the show of the Ukraine.  They need to have complete control over the Baltic Sea.  They will not relent until they get what they want...and what they want is the Ukraine.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joc said:

Putin is not insane.  Putin is not an idiot.  He actually can do whatever he wants...and the world is cowering in fear.  His strategy is brilliant.  Note: I condone nothing Putin or the Russians do...I am just noting that if you fail to recognize his strategy then you may think he is insane or whatever.  He isn't.

Russia has a very short opportunity to grab all the power they can.  The 2024 US Presidential election is not a shoe in for the Democrats and while the whole world seems to be convinced that Trump is in Putin's back pocket,  I don't believe a word of it.  I think they fear Trump...and had  much rather have a passive, 'government mule' in the White House.  

My whole point here is just to say that Putin knows what he is doing.  He knows what he can get away with and what he cannot.  And the whole Russian Government i.e. the one's in power are all in on it too.  No one in the press told me that.  It's just obvious if you know anything about Russia's History since WWII.

I'm not saying he's insane or that he's lost but so far his strategy looks like shlt. 

• Like 1

Destroyed column of Russian troops in the Kiev region. There is obscene language.

• Like 6

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked