Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

They just said the sanctions now include Belarus. I'm watching France 24 live.

• Like 3

Ours are winning and CNN says that Russia has already used two-thirds of the resource. The situation is apparently so bad that Belarusian conscripts have to be called into service because the Russians, in the amount of 5 thousand people, refused to land in Ukraine. The Russian military leaves the armored vehicles so that the Ukrainian troops bomb them, and then they will surrender and remain alive. Here is such information.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Coil said:

Ours are winning and CNN says that Russia has already used two-thirds of the resource. The situation is apparently so bad that Belarusian conscripts have to be called into service because the Russians, in the amount of 5 thousand people, refused to land in Ukraine. The Russian military leaves the armored vehicles so that the Ukrainian troops bomb them, and then they will surrender and remain alive. Here is such information.

You and the Ukrainian people are an inspiration to the world, and your president is an inspiration to world leaders.

I think we will all need to gather our courage, Putin is getting desperate now.  Stay strong, my thoughts are with you.

• Like 8

On 2/25/2022 at 10:11 PM, thedutchiedutch said:

I agree with the fact that most European governments don't have the guts but to say that you have had enough of helping out Euro every time they get into trouble speaks volumes about yourself and your knowledge of what's going on today.

I know what is going on , and support Ukraine 100% , but ordinary Russian people are Ok , its the Dictatorship that's not , you can see this by the protests being made in Russia ,with 1000's of arrests . With regard to helping out Europe , well did Europe help us out when we were at war with Argentina , Nobody offered any help to us in that conflict . I.M.O. we are best out of Europe . 

@odas It's now official, Turkey is doing their part. 

https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/turska-ogranicava-ulazak-ruskih-ratnih-brodova-u-crno-more/2343158.aspx?index_ref=rubrika_vijesti_najnovije_d

TURKEY has changed its rhetoric, calling Russia's attack on Ukraine a "war" and promising to implement parts of an international maritime agreement to restrict the passage of Russian warships from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea.

"Now it is no longer a couple of airstrikes, the situation in Ukraine can officially be called a war… Therefore, we will implement the Montreux Convention," Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said in an interview with CNN Turk.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Br Cornelius said:

RT is banned in the EU.

Br Cornelius

That's censorship. I don't see that as a good thing.

RT is obviously pro-russia and biased, but is that a crime? I don't think so. I don't like the idea of governements telling me what I need to watch, or don't watch.

The fallacy is to believe that only one side is pushing 'propaganda'. Mainstream media in the West are also obviously acting as mouthpiece for political interests.

Edited by Occult1

56 minutes ago, susieice said:

They just said the sanctions now include Belarus. I'm watching France 24 live.

Agreed and we should place sanctions on any Country friendly or partners with Russia , such as Serbia and Syria , 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

RT is obviously pro-russia and biased, but is that a crime?

Yes. 

War crime. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Br Cornelius
2 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

RT is obviously pro-russia and biased, but is that a crime? I don't think so. I don't like the idea of governements telling me what I need to watch, or don't watch.

The fallacy is to believe that only one side is pushing 'propaganda'. Mainstream media in the West are also obviously acting as a mouthpiece of political groups.

Did you ever hear of Lord Haw Haw. By your position you would have invited him into the UK to balance the war effort.

Br Cornelius

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Well the conflict isn't popular in Russia. I was watching Euronews and they said around 3,000 people have been arrested in cities across Russia protesting the war.

These people have the courage to stand up for their rights ,but the Ruthless Gov't will crush them , that's how Russia keeps its people under the Jackboot .  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

The fallacy is to believe that only one side is pushing 'propaganda'. Mainstream media in the West are also obviously acting as mouthpiece for political interests.

https://wwitv.com/television/174.htm

13 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

Did you ever hear of Lord Haw Haw. By your position you would have invited him into the UK to balance the war effort.

Br Cornelius

That's a lame comparison. Australia, Europe or UK are not at war with Russia. So why are people prevented from hearing both sides of the argument?

Guest Br Cornelius
4 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

That's a lame comparison. Australia, Europe or UK are not at war with Russia. So why are people prevented from hearing both sides of the argument?

Russia has been in an undeclared war with the UK and the whole of Europe for the last decade - just some people haven't realized it yet.

Br Cornelius

4 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

Russia has been in an undeclared war with the UK and the whole of Europe for the last decade - just some people haven't realized it yet.

Br Cornelius

:yes: And since that war is becoming more obvious and aggressive, RT is not just a side in an argument, it's hostile propaganda. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Putin is getting desperate now.

That is my worry.  I cannot see any way he can win.  So what does he do next?  :cry:    

He totally underestimated the Ukrainians - and, to be fair, we never thought they would do so well, be so couragous, and basically whoop Putins ****!   

I know we cannot rely on any reports since there is always bias, but I don't think there is any doubt that a) Putin expected Ukraine to quickly capitulate and b) Ukraine has inflicting humilating losses on the Russian army.

Though I supect the Russian army are not exactly pulling out all the stops in a war against their fellow people that few of them want to be in or consider in the least bit justified.   I also feel sorry for them.   They are not the real enemy here.

Bundeskanzler Scholz of Germany announced to invest 100 billion euros into the German army.

Edited to add:

He's the successor of Angela Merkel.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

Br Cornelius

Russia Today (RT) has been allowed to operate since 2005. Why are they suddenly banned?

Western leaders are trying to control the message just as much as Russia. Don't be fooled into believing that a 'disinformation war' is waged only on one side.

That is why having the ability to draw information from a wide variety of sources is very useful for the average individual. I'm wary of anyone trying to prevent that.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius
6 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Russia Today (RT) has been allowed to operate since 2005. Why are they suddenly banned?

Western leaders are trying to control the message just as much as Russia. Don't be fooled into believing that a 'disinformation war' is waged only on one side.

That is why having the ability to draw information from a wide variety of sources is very useful for the average individual. I'm wary of anyone trying to prevent that.

You are projecting things on me which you have no idea whether I actually believe. I know that the media is full of state bias (the BBC especially), but that is not an excuse for giving an operation which is attempting to destabilize a democratic institution such as the EU a free hand to do their worst. I value the EU and I personally think that Russia has already partly won the propaganda war by helping to bring on Brexit.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

As reported by RT ;)

https://www.rt.com/russia/550778-rt-sputnik-ban-eu/   

(If we banned all biaed news outlets there would be no news.  The big question is why the Daily Express are still allowed to publish their scaremongering and wholly fictiously weather stories?   If we don't want fake news .... :unsure2: )

5 minutes ago, Essan said:

As reported by RT ;)

https://www.rt.com/russia/550778-rt-sputnik-ban-eu/   

(If we banned all biaed news outlets there would be no news.  The big question is why the Daily Express are still allowed to publish their scaremongering and wholly fictiously weather stories?   If we don't want fake news .... :unsure2: )

Well that is what your link returned for me.

403 - Forbidden . That’s an error.

Client does not have access rights to the content so server is rejecting to give proper response. That’s all we know.

13 minutes ago, Essan said:

That is my worry.  I cannot see any way he can win.  So what does he do next?  :cry:    

Next, he goes to **** himself. 

'scuse my language. I mean, seriously, he painted himself in the corner. 

Now he threatens with nukes and screeches and threatens again and then someone finally kills him. 

Or he starts throwing nukes, gets retaliation and has irradiated wasteland to rule. I don't think he'll live long enough to make that happen. 

The point is, you can't stop him by any sort of backing down, if he's ready to start using nukes. That level of psychopathy can't be reasoned with. He'd keep asking for more and still nuke the place once he feels he's about to croak. The only way to stop a psychopath is to hit him back. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

In 48 cities in Russia people protested against the war. 2000 were arrested.

Not enough people attended. I know they're afraid and police is extremely aggressive, but the wide population didn't quite get it yet, what is really going on. 

• Like 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked