Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

1 minute ago, GodIsWearingBlack said:

People within that 80 mile radius were attacking people who weren''t even linked to the same religion, by the end of that very day.  So living within that region doesn't exactly make you an expert.  Also, from what I gather, the US involvement in Afghanistan did help quite a bit, right up until they pulled out and left the defenceless people to the mercies of ruthless AK47-wielding terrorists.  

We left 20 years later. We're life long babysitters now? They weren't defenseless. Their army and government ran and capitulated. Didn't even make an attempt to take a stand. But you yourself said they had nothing to lose or gain so why does it matter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, GodIsWearingBlack said:

It's Ironic that you play that card, when your quote is by Robert Frost.  

What does Robert Frost have to do with this?

Just now, susieice said:

We left 20 years later. We're life long babysitters now? They weren't defenseless. Their army and government ran and capitulated. Didn't even make an attempt to take a stand. But you yourself said they had nothing to lose or gain so why does it matter.

The US Government knew they would do exactly that, before they upped and left.  And they chose to leave anyway.  

Just now, susieice said:

What does Robert Frost have to do with this?

If you don't know the answer to that, maybe you shouldn't use his quotes.  

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You care alot about the Ukrainians human rights huh? Lol.

Does killing them violate their human rights any? Or bombing their homes? Hospitals? Demolishing their cities ?

You care about that any ?

Not been on here in a long while,not really my "cup of tea" anymore,but dropped in to read this thread recently and kinda find a lotta irony in many many posts...

Spartan isn't it kinda wild this post I'm quoting you on in response to another seems a bit backwards thinking?

Why are all the men required to stay and fight?In the west we do everything we can to make things equal!...till shtf.

Ukraine has a gov run battalion running around with a god damn swastika yet...

Sorry people I feel bad as hell for the everyday Ukrainians wanting to live their lives in peace,and Putin is a scumbag from another time and place...

That said,when I see our media,Hollywood,social media influencers all a sudden "caring" all at once,hell even being recruited by 'ol Biden himself...I gotta ask myself questions about reality lol

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

That said,when I see our media,Hollywood,social media influencers all a sudden "caring" all at once,hell even being recruited by 'ol Biden himself...I gotta ask myself questions about reality lol

Thankfully we have Tucker Carlson to knock some sense into everyone's head.

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Thankfully we have Tucker Carlson to knock some sense into everyone.

I don't follow tucker,maddow,or any of our so called "media"...they've all done their jobs in my lifetime of making everyone hate each other and divide since the 2000 election.

I trust none of them,and neither should you.

This isn't about us the regular everyday people,there's a power play going on at the moment,but all of us have very little say in it.

This is a very high stakes rich man's game of chess,we are being distracted by a simpletons game of checkers,only problem being,another game of the highest stakes of Russian roulette (no pun intended) is being played for the others not to see...but it matters BIG TIME!

Whoa I feel like RW without all the silly ass metaphors,ghost,goblins,and saying I actually predicted anything :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GodIsWearingBlack said:

Imagine, if you will, in the next ten days (according to reports), if the Russian invasion withdraws and leaves the Ukraine to recover from its invasion.  The people who really will pay the price will be the Ukrainians, through taxation, and god knows what else.  To pay for the devastation on their country.  Even the humanitarian aid will be <bleeped> up a wall, on more ammo/missiles/aircraft.  

No worries,our gov (US) will have and approve billions in aid in short order!

My problem being,during the Corona outbreak these ass wipes fought for months and months on end to pass trillion dollar packages that just a few bil actually made it into tax paying citizens hands yet...no worries,hundreds of millions and billions can be approved for overseas "war" efforts in the blink of an eye!

God damn,if you have a few grand to buy a few shares in "war efforts" your time is now!... unfortunately most of those shares here have been through the roof for decades.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

No worries,our gov (US) will have and approve billions in aid in short order!

My problem being,during the Corona outbreak these ass wipes fought for months and months on end to pass trillion dollar packages that just a few bil actually made it into tax paying citizens hands yet...no worries,hundreds of millions and billions can be approved for overseas "war" efforts in the blink of an eye!

God damn,if you have a few grand to buy a few shares in "war efforts" your time is now!... unfortunately most of those shares here have been through the roof for decades.

About a 30% increase since last November according to this report;

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GodIsWearingBlack said:

That's a huge leap of faith, to hope that the relevant forces won't press the red buttons, when he calls for it.  I hope you're right in that respect.  I really do.  But if other armies, around the world, are considered as the guideline, then it's usually obedience first, then questions last.  

So, what? Let him attack you because if you fight back he might attack you more?

Not to mention you're completely disregarding the person who actually pushes 'the button'. There were at least 3 times in the Cold War that an officer had orders to launch a nuclear missile and every one of them ignored that order.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Thankfully we have Tucker Carlson to knock some sense into everyone's head.

AC0EEF37-0DFA-44C9-AAB4-C217C0B9B600.jpeg

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Sorry people I feel bad as hell for the everyday Ukrainians wanting to live their lives in peace,and Putin is a scumbag from another time and place...

We have even seen it in this thread.   You are not allowed to say negative things about Ukraine.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Not been on here in a long while,not really my "cup of tea" anymore,but dropped in to read this thread recently and kinda find a lotta irony in many many posts...

Spartan isn't it kinda wild this post I'm quoting you on in response to another seems a bit backwards thinking?

Why are all the men required to stay and fight?In the west we do everything we can to make things equal!...till shtf.

My point is that Ukraine isn't unique in having a draft. 

Almost every nation has a draft on the laws for the very reason of self defense if an invasion happens. Otherwise why even have a draft. 

The US would do it if invaded, as well as almost every other nation.

So signalling Ukraine out as bad for this seems misplaced. It's not unique. It's expected. 

The focus should be on the invaders causing the problem in the first place. 

• Like 4

Russia is about to find out why Americans don't have universal healthcare :lol:

4rbfrisg5un81.thumb.jpg.43266989795bbae12c097705bca2748c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Putin will soon be needing a special operation in Russia.. 

Kremlin: many people in Russia are behaving like traitors.

LONDON, March 17 (Reuters) - The Kremlin said on Thursday that many people in Russia were showing themselves to be "traitors" and pointed to those who were resigning from their jobs and leaving the country.

Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov made the comments a day after President Vladimir Putin delivered a stark warning to Russian "traitors" who he said the West wanted to use as a "fifth column" to destroy the country. read more

"In such difficult times...many people show their true colours. Very many people are showing themselves, as we say in Russian, to be traitors," Peskov told reporters on a conference call.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/kremlin-many-people-russia-are-showing-themselves-be-traitors-2022-03-17/?rpc=401&

Edited by L.A.T.1961
  • Like 4

Zelenskyy hammers Germany for failing Ukraine.

Ukrainian president slams Berlin’s prioritization of economic ties with Russia over democratic values.

In a blistering speech to lawmakers in Berlin, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Thursday accused politicians of failing to live up to their historical responsibility after the Holocaust 

In his speech, Zelenskyy said that there was a new wall in Europe, built from bricks that represent Germany’s failure to properly stand by Ukraine’s side, with the Nord Stream 2 fallout providing the wall’s “cement.”

After Zelenskyy’s speech finished, the German parliament moved straight to other topics, a move that prompted criticism among many MPs, including the Bundestag foreign policy doyen, Norbert Röttgen.

“Today was the most undignified moment in the Bundestag that I have ever experienced!” he tweeted.

https://www.politico.eu/article/volodymyr-zelenskyy-germany-parliament-speech-holocaust-ukraine-war/

• Like 1

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine stalled on all fronts, U.K. military says.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has largely stalled on all fronts, with units making only minimal progress on land, at sea and in the air in recent days as they suffer heavy losses from well-coordinated resistance forces, British military officials said Thursday.

Their analysis of Russia’s invasion, now entering its fourth week, largely matches that of their American counterparts in the Pentagon.

“The vast majority of Ukrainian territory, including all major cities, remains in Ukrainian hands,” British military intelligence officials tweeted.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/17/russias-invasion-ukraine-stalled-all-fronts-uk-mil/

• Like 4

Hearing some reports that the Ukranian military has liberated Posad-Pokrovske, a town midway between Mykolaiv and Kherson.  If Ukraine retakes Kherson and keeps momentum going they might be able to collapse the southern front and even retake Crimea.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

UK deploying troops and sending new missile system to Poland as Putin ramps up war moves.

Britain is to deploy a medium-range missile system and 100 personnel to Poland to “protect her airspace from any further aggression by Russia”

The announcement comes after NATO pledged to send more troops to defend its eastern flank, and just after Russian missiles struck a military base in Yavoriv, Ukraine, just a few miles from the border with Poland.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s official spokesperson said: “It is, as ever, a purely defensive capability which we are providing on a bilateral basis to Poland.

“It will remain under UK control at all times.”

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/uk-deploying-troops-and-sending-new-missile-system-to-poland-as-putin-ramps-up-war-moves/250165

• Like 3

Something has happened to the deputy chief of the Russian Rosgvardia, essentially Russian national guard/Putin's private army.  Conflicting reports of what has happened to him, some are saying he got arrested for leaking military information, others saying he got arrested for misappropriation of fuel of the Rosgvardia (selling the fuel meant for the vehicles used in the invasion), and some are saying he has just been fired presumably due to the high losses occured so far during the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Seems like Putin is purging the top of the military and intelligence agencies and it will be interesting to see how long they decide to remain loyal.

• Like 2

Russian Su-25 warplanes reportedly destroy Kiev regime’s weapons warehouses in Ukraine

Russian Su-25 warplanes obliterated weapons and ammunition warehouses belonging to the Ukrainian Armed Forces, the Russian Defense Ministry reported on Thursday.

"The crews of Su-25 warplanes from the Russian Aerospace Forces destroyed weapons and ammunition warehouses. The combat flights were carried out at night," the ministry said, reports TASS.

The relevant footage showing the destruction of the military infrastructure in Ukraine by Russian aviation was released by the Russian Defense Ministry.

https://www.tbsnews.net/world/russian-su-25-warplanes-reportedly-destroy-kiev-regimes-weapons-warehouses-ukraine-386642

There are footage available which prove the claim. It seems many of the weapons sent by the West don't make it into the hands of Ukrainian forces.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

There are footage available which prove the claim. It seems many of the weapons sent by the West don't make it into the hands of Ukrainian forces.

Yet so far at minimum 683 destroyed Russian military vehicles, 214 abandoned Russian military vehicles, and 557 captured Russian military vehicles.  Seems enough western equipment is making it to the Ukranian soldiers to decimate the Russian military.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, GodIsWearingBlack said:

It's easy to say that.  But his rhetoric is perhaps more war-mongering than that of Russia itself.  He's not talking about surviving, or being rescued, he's talking about winning.  Add to that the fact that Ukraine were considered pretty corrupt in the first place, before all of this kicked off, and I'd be a lot more comfortable if he was removed from power, and replaced with someone a bit more altruistic. 

I'm 100% against Putin and his sycophants.  But I'm not 100% for Zelensky and his sycophants.    

Hi GWB

The Ukraine did not invade Russia and is defending his country so no he is not starting a war unless you think that the Ukraine wants to be part of Russia and Zelensky all by himself decided only he didn't want his country to be assimilated. Obviously the people of the Ukraine do not want to be anything other than an independent country or we would not see the resistance that we do.

7 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

There isn't any video at the link you supplied.

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked