Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

putin just wants land , its like the ,male animals on the evolution of man kind  that  want to mark their places and p*** every where 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Ukraine also never joined NATO. 

We see how that turned out...

The conflict between Ukraine and Russia is complex and has been brewing for years.

The claim that Putin is a tyrannical maniac that would attack and destroy every country for no reason is nothing more than propaganda. A ploy to drag others into their conflict.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

The conflict between Ukraine and Russia is complex and has been brewing for years.

The claim that Putin is a tyrannical maniac that would attack and destroy every country for no reason is nothing more than propaganda. A ploy to drag others into their conflict.

I believe you.

Not really.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

why yes, it’s started I do believe because the Ukrainians had the temerity to elect someone not approved by the Gremlin from the Kremlin. 

20 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Like how The Butcher of Grozni is recruiting Syrians and Chechans?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Such a cop out of an answer :innocent: lol.

Jesus Christ dude .

You're supporting the death of thousands and destructions of millions of homes.

I hope you can sleep with that 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

This sounds like propaganda.

Do you have any evidence, statements or links to prove your claim?

r/ukraine - While Scholz is still philosophising about whether the Russian people are partly to blame for the Ukraine war, the Russian soldiers have already written "НА БЕРЛИН" ( onwards to Berlin) on their weapons.

Since you already speak Russian, I'm sure you already know what that says. For the other forum members, it reads, 'Onwards to Berlin'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

r/ukraine - While Scholz is still philosophising about whether the Russian people are partly to blame for the Ukraine war, the Russian soldiers have already written "НА БЕРЛИН" ( onwards to Berlin) on their weapons.

Since you already speak Russian, I'm sure you already know what that says. For the other forum members, it reads, 'Onwards to Berlin'.

LoL I like to see this.....

Another nice image. Russian cosmonauts on their way to the ISS.

r/ukraine - Three Russian cosmonauts just launched to the International Space Station on a Russian rocket, from Kazakhstan. The color scheme of their space attire as they came aboard the station is rather striking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I will never forget this. Never. 

This is what Putin wants to do to every other country too. Ukraine is defending us all. I keep telling everyone that Ukraine is defending us all. Our future too depends on you now. 

a few days ago I saw a entire tank regiment running with their tails on their back after the commander tank was hit. I can absolutely say, that thats not gonna happen. Ukraine is defending itself and Putin seems to have been halted on all fronts. Even if they take Ukraine they done, they dont have the strength to go any further.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Things didn't go to plan.

Post image

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Things didn't go to plan.

Post image

Meh a little model glue and a few ratchet straps and it'll be the height of Russian technology! ;)

• Haha 4

Arnie reached out to the Russian citizens and this video is now trending on Russian social media.

Powerful stuff.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Defiant Odessa is seen vulnerable to Russian sea assault

''Military experts said an attempt to capture Odessa, which has so far been spared the intense bombardment and fighting seen in coastal areas further east, was possible given its strategic and symbolic importance to Ukraine.

More than half of Ukraine's imports and exports move through the port, they said, and it is the last major city between Russian forces advancing past Kherson to the east and the border with NATO member Romania to the west.''

https://www.reuters.com/world/defiant-odessa-is-seen-vulnerable-russian-sea-assault-2022-03-18/

This would be a major blow to the Ukrainian government. Since Ukraine is basically without naval forces, they are left vulnerable to a Russian assault from the sea.

Edited by Occult1

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

they are left vulnerable to a Russian assault from the sea.

An Den?  An What?  Your vaunted ground forces are about to realize - those who survive - that the Ukrainians aren't the ones who are trapped by those soldiers.  It's the Russian troops who are trapped by free Ukrainians who will do whatever it takes to cause them to LEAVE Ukraine and go back to Russia.   

• Like 4

4 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

putin just wants land , its like the ,male animals on the evolution of man kind  that  want to mark their places and p*** every where 

Putin is getting old. He wants to be remembered like his predecessors (Stalin/Lenin) and have statues and monuments dedicated to him.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Putin is getting old. He wants to be remembered like his predecessors (Stalin/Lenin) and have statues and monuments dedicated to him.

Putin was KGB when he was younger and it scrambled his brain when the "Iron Curtain" fell and the Berlin Wall came down. Then all those countries dared to join the EU and NATO. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, and then said:

An Den?  An What?  Your vaunted ground forces are about to realize - those who survive - that the Ukrainians aren't the ones who are trapped by those soldiers.  It's the Russian troops who are trapped by free Ukrainians who will do whatever it takes to cause them to LEAVE Ukraine and go back to Russia.   

Reckon Russian seamen are good swimmers?:whistle: :lol:

Honestly just the odds alone they are eventually going to have to be good at something...

You know Xi has got to be highly disappointed, something still just feels "off" about all this...after hearing from our (US) top intelligence officials for years about how formidable the Russian military is/was,I find it a bit concerning for ourselves they could have been this wrong.

Again something just feels "off"

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

after hearing from our (US) top intelligence officials for years about how formidable the Russian military is/was,I find it a bit concerning for ourselves they could have been this wrong.

The chances are that this display isn't fooling them, they just needed a "Baba Yaga" to keep the cash flowing.  The possibility that concerns me most is that Putin's Russia decided they could create a military "on the cheap" by changing their nuclear doctrine to include low and very-low yield nukes to equalize forces in Europe.  When I first heard Putin was pushing for building many low-yield devices, it chilled my blood.  THAT is the action of a person who is willing to use nukes offensively.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, and then said:

The chances are that this display isn't fooling them, they just needed a "Baba Yaga" to keep the cash flowing.  The possibility that concerns me most is that Putin's Russia decided they could create a military "on the cheap" by changing their nuclear doctrine to include low and very-low yield nukes to equalize forces in Europe.  When I first heard Putin was pushing for building many low-yield devices, it chilled my blood.  THAT is the action of a person who is willing to use nukes offensively.  

I hear ya,even the use of a low yield tactical device would raise alert levels around the world...no good can come of it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Arnie reached out to the Russian citizens and this video is now trending on Russian social media.

Powerful stuff.

I just love arnie...amazing person and actor.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Poncho_Peanatus said:

a few days ago I saw a entire tank regiment running with their tails on their back after the commander tank was hit. I can absolutely say, that thats not gonna happen. Ukraine is defending itself and Putin seems to have been halted on all fronts. Even if they take Ukraine they done, they dont have the strength to go any further.

Yes, Putin thought he can swallow Ukraine but he is choking on it. 

Opening any new fronts would only speed up Russian defeat. 

But Putin is a war criminal and a terrorist. I don't expect (though I wouldn't be surprised) he uses Serbs to reopen conflict in B&H, which would instantly spill over, or attacks any of the Baltic countries or Poland. 

His actions can't be predicted anymore by using criteria you'd use for a sane or intelligent person. He's doing outright stalinist/hitlerian stuff. His actions should be predicted by imagining "what would Hitler do", not "what I would do".  

• Like 4

A stream of thought - 

Fifth Russian general goes home in a box. 

Russians are digging in at Kyiv, which means they gave up trying to advance and will wait for Javelins in their holes. 

Russians are shooting themselves to avoid war and go home. 

Chechens are going around Mariupol, murdering civilians. 

Most of people seen at Putin's rally were forced to be there. 

Peskov is bragging Russia used hypersonic missiles. After using thermobaric, cluster and phosphorus bombs on civilians. 

Civilians buried in Mariupol theatre rubble can't be rescued because of Russian shelling. 

Remaining Russian diplomats are being expelled from civilized countries. 

The number of people willing to pretend it's possible to be "neutral" regarding the worst war crimes and terrorism is falling. 

One can't be "neutral" here. 

Either you're sane, either you're with them, orcs who bomb hospitals and murder civilians. 

Pay attention, people. Your "neutral" neighbours today will be saboteurs tomorrow. Their "neutrality" is weakening your countries' defense.  

It's not just trolling for the sake of trolling, it's an actual method routinely used by Russians in their war against you. 

They're not "thinking out of the box", they're serving their useful idiot purpose. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Maybe they are defecting to Germany ? :innocent:

• Haha 2

The source of the facts I will mention is Deutsche Welle (not in English, so I can't post a link due to this site's rules). 

Hospitals in Belarus, especially in Gomel and other places near the border with Ukraine, are overwhelmed with wounded Russians. Even Lukashenko confirmed that Russian wounded are treated in Belarus. 

Injuries are horrific, as war injuries usually are. Many wounded were brought to hospitals after days without proper help, with gangrenous processes developing in their injured limbs.

Majority of the wounded are conscripts born in 2003, from poverty-stricken parts of Russian Federation. 

Two or three days ago I watched a video (in Ukrainian, by Ukrainians, so I can't post a link due to this site's rules) where Ukrainian soldiers are investigating one neutralized armored vehicle. There was a proper garbage dump inside and around the vehicle, among other bizarre stuff a Russian glove full of Ukrainian coins.

"Why do they take these? Where did he found these? Probably when they looted a shop. Did he keep those as souvenirs? How wise was that... that guy just gave his leg for a handful of Ukrainian coins..."      

The point is (besides the obvious fact that wars destroy lives and health of everyone involved) that caskets and limbless 19-year olds begun arriving home to Russia. 

And why? Because Putin was allowed for decades to "intervene" and occupy, meddle and infiltrate, finance various evil clowns in the West, all without consequences. Of course he thought he can do anything he wants to do. 

Ukraine will be the end of his demonic career. I can only hope he'll drag down to Hell his western assets too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked