Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

3 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Why do you want to force the Donbass people into a country they no longer want to be a part of?

From what I remember only about a third of the population of Donbas wanted to be part of Russia.

• Like 2

‘We’re Out of Money’ — Joe Biden Asks for $33 Billion for Ukraine After Congress Passed $13.6 Billion in March

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/28/were-out-of-money-joe-biden-asks-for-33-billion-for-ukraine-after-congress-passed-13-6-billion-in-march/

Defund the world police

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

A demilitarized Ukraine with it's own army would be acceptable for Russia. That's what they have proposed in negotiations.

At this point no one gives a crap what is acceptable to Russia.

Putin has shown to be a lier and his promises mean nonething. 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

‘We’re Out of Money’ — Joe Biden Asks for $33 Billion for Ukraine After Congress Passed $13.6 Billion in March

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/28/were-out-of-money-joe-biden-asks-for-33-billion-for-ukraine-after-congress-passed-13-6-billion-in-march/

Defund the world police

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

At this point no one gives a crap what is acceptable to Russia.

Sounds like you are advocating for WW3.

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Sounds like you are advocating for WW3.

Nope. 

You're advocating for WW3 with your continued support for the invasion of Ukraine.

Don't want war than don't ****en invade a nation. Lol

Putin could go back to his own country and then there would be no violence. This violence is entirely in his control. Every death of this war is his responsibility

You can't shoot someone and then blame the other person is at fault for shooting you back. That logic is moronic.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

That logic is moronic.

He has no concept of “logic”. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Nope. 

You're advocating for WW3 with your continued support for the invasion of Ukraine.

Don't want war than don't ****en invade a nation. Lol

Putin could go back to his own country and then there would be no violence. This violence is entirely in his control. Every death of this war is his responsibility

You can't shoot someone and then blame the other person is at fault for shooting you back. That logic is moronic.

I'm not understanding you. Putin is at war with Ukraine, that's his own business. The West is not obligated to enter into war with Russia over Ukraine. Ukraine isn't a member a NATO, why should we risk WW3 over it? You haven't been able to provide a rational answer to this question to that so far. 

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

I'm not understanding you. Putin is at war with Ukraine, that's his own business. The West is not obligated to enter into war with Russia over Ukraine. Ukraine isn't a member a NATO, why should we risk WW3 and a thermonuclear war on a path of confrontation with Russia over this particular country? You haven't been able to provide a rational answer to this question to that so far.

Perhaps because the world is offended deeply at not only the action taken but the threats. Threats of nukes, threats to drop the ISS on America. Putin couldn't be much more disrespectful to the globe if he tried. There's a genuine concern that these threats will continue. At some point someone will act on these threats. 

The real problem is how long war crime investigations will take. He should be facing an international Court for war crimes already. I suspect Putin's is in his last days. If he still alive and a free man by the end of the decade, I for one will be surprised. 

History won't side with Putin's excuses for war. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Perhaps because the world is offended deeply at not only the action taken but the threats. Threats of nukes, threats to drop the ISS on America. Putin couldn't be much more disrespectful to the globe if he tried. There's a genuine concern that these threats will continue. At some point someone will act on these threats. 

There would be no such warnings, or "threats" if we didn't constantly seek to interfere in Russia's war with Ukraine and even by encouraging Ukrainians to attack the Russian country with the weapons we're going out of our way to provide. That's provocation. I'm offended that our leaders are trying to drag us into a war with Russia.

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 1

While it’s Putin’s fault for the invasion, it’s America’s fault for perpetuating the war. Without US involvement, this war would be over. Zero more Ukrainians or Russians would be getting killed. The US arms and aid is like pouring gasoline on a fire.

13 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

There would be no such warnings, or "threats" if we didn't constantly seek to interfere in Russia's war with Ukraine and even by encouraging Ukrainians to attack the Russian country with the weapons we're going out of our way to provide. That's provocation. I'm offended that our leaders are trying to drag us into a war with Russia.

So we just let Russia invade whatever country they want until they finally decide to try and take a bite out of a NATO nation.  History has shown it's best to deal with these problems sooner rather than later and arguably Putin should of been stopped in 2014 with the annexation of Crimea.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

While it’s Putin’s fault for the invasion, it’s America’s fault for perpetuating the war. Without US involvement, this war would be over. Zero more Ukrainians or Russians would be getting killed. The US arms and aid is like pouring gasoline on a fire.

So just let Putin commit genocide on Ukraine so the war will be over.  There would be less Russians getting killed but far more Ukranians without western arms.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

There would be no such warnings, or "threats" if we didn't constantly seek to interfere in Russia's war with Ukraine and even by encouraging Ukrainians to attack the Russian country with the weapons we're going out of our way to provide.

That's absolutely no reason to make those threats. He doesn't have that right  That's what brings WWIII to the table. He has the opportunity to act in the same manner and propose sanctions and support to those who would side with Russia. Threatening to turn the globe into a nuclear wasteland is enough to consider him insane and put him on trial. It's a global threat. 

That's provocation. I'm offended that our leaders are trying to drag us into a war with Russia.

You're free to make you own opinions just as everyone else is to show how illogical and damaging they are. Russia I'd brining the war to the world. There's no way this can end well for Putin. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yours doing it backwards. Nothing new I suppose. You start a fight and then blame those who would defend themselves. 

You know more countries than just the US are supporting Ukraine don't you. 

• Like 3

You have been sold a war by the military industrial complex. Same old tricks, new taxpayers, 

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

So we just let Russia invade whatever country they want until they finally decide to try and take a bite out of a NATO nation.

Which country has Russia invaded a part from Ukraine?

I have yet to see evidence that Russia would attack a NATO country, unless pushed into a corner and forced to do so.

Edited by Occult1

40 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Which country has Russia invaded a part from Ukraine?

I have yet to see evidence that Russia would attack a NATO country, unless pushed into a corner and forced to do so.

Russia invaded Georgia in 2008 and Russia has made threats towards the Baltic states and Poland.  In 2007 Russia did a massive cyber attack on Estonia.

You might want to deny it but Russia has shown itself to be an aggressive and expansionist state with no regard to international law or order.  Russian threats, attacks, and outright invasions of its neighbors show that Russia needs dealt with now.  With the Russian military being completely incompetent due to decades of corruption hollowing it out now is the best time to end the Russian threat.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dont remember it being mentioned but on the night of April 28 it seems in Moscow that a significant number of cars with the Z symbol were lit on fire.

Seems the Russian government is going to be having problems with dissent soon among the civilian population due to the war.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

All they need to do is make good on their threats just once, and it's all over for pretty much everybody.

I do. He is getting desperate because his advances have been failing in Ukraine. They will fail even more drastically against a titanic-war-machine-backed Ukraine, too. This new lend lease that has been approved by House of Representatives is basically what was used during WW2 to fast-track weaponry production and delivery in WW2, I believe, so having that kind of supply system being utilized in Ukraine is going to turn the tide immensely against Russia.

What do you think he is going to do when his forces not only get steam-rolled, but also lose morale because of such an apparently-unbeatable Ukraine? Throw his hands up and say "Okay, I lose"? No. He probably won't pull out while the getting is good, either, because he will no longer have the financial means to support future war endeavours.

I strongly and wholly believe that this is it. Either somebody, by some stroke of sheer luck, manages to kill Putin from the inside, or nukes will be launched - initially tactically to buckle Ukraine, and then probably strategically, against NATO countries.

All the while crippling his economy and destroying any future chance at accomplishing his goals? He's ****ing himself by doing what he is doing, and he knows it. I think there might have been some initial testing, before he dug himself into a hole that he is too proud to dig himself out of.

Similarly, things were said about Putin's intentions on invading Ukraine prior to February 24th, or as I call it Z-Day.

Ye but I still think Putler wont. He keeps threatening to hit NATO now for interefering, well then saggy tits do it. I just don't think he will. Unless the rumours are true that hes dieing or has Parkinsons which he may think **** it and go out with a bang. Nah I think he'll send even more troops in to try and change the tide in Putlers favour. Putler already wants to get about 16,000 Syrian fighters cause his army cant win.

I think maybe he'll try and test NATO a bit more and send a couple of fighters deep into airspace to see how NATO reacts. (I Know we send fighters jets to intercept but I actually mean to see if we'll shoot them down).

I honestly think Putler and his little mafia are just shouting out a load of rhetoric to try and scare the West. But all hes doing is strengthening the West's resolve, defence budgets are sky rocketing, Europe is more united than ever, NATO is expanding and Ukraine is getting stronger.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Coil said:

Whose territory will be surrendered, Ukrainian? We are determined to win. The Russians and the DPR population surrenders so as not to be killed. They are happy to surrender, and those who marauded also do not want to fight and strive to return back with the loot. And let the fools die on our land for Putin's ideas.

What is winning? The survival of the Ukrainian State takes precedence over territorial integrity. Recuing lost territory will be left for the future. Crimea and a large portion of Donbas are already lost, for now.

8 hours ago, Occult1 said:

I'm not understanding you. Putin is at war with Ukraine, that's his own business. The West is not obligated to enter into war with Russia over Ukraine. Ukraine isn't a member a NATO, why should we risk WW3 over it? You haven't been able to provide a rational answer to this question to that so far. 

No, he is not at war with Ukraine.  Russian media says so and they fine anyone who dares say it.

So how can the West enter something that doesn't even exist according to the Russians?  

• Like 5

Why is that his own business? What is your logic?

Was it Hitler's "own business" when he invaded Poland or France ?

You're asking me if the US is obligated to defend out allies. To which I would say yes. A strong hand know prevents the need for a stronger hand later. History has shown this many times. 

Also, from what you're saying It sounds like Ukraine should of joined NATO to protect themselves lol. Seems like Finland and Sweden known what they are doing.

• Like 6

There would be no need for Putin to make threats if he simply did not invade a independent nation. 

In fact, he could stop all talk and manner of violence by simply leaving Ukraine.

All the violence is under his control. 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked