Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

Exclusive: Ukraine's top military spy says captured American fighters could be released in prisoner swap

KYIV, Ukraine – Ukraine has a network of spies inside the Kremlin, its military will soon score "obvious" victories in its unprovoked war with Russia, and two American volunteer fighters for Ukraine captured by Russia's military will likely be released within "a few months" in a prisoner swap, Ukraine's top military intelligence official said in an exclusive USA TODAY interview.

Maj. Gen. Kyrylo O. Budanov made the rare disclosures, some of them on extremely sensitive topics, in a wide-ranging interview Wednesday at the Defence Intelligence unit of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine's well-fortified Kyiv headquarters.

[...]

''Budanov said that based on "human intelligence" information that Ukraine's operatives have collected from inside the Kremlin, it appears Russian President Vladimir Putin is suffering from several "grave" illnesses and "doesn't have a long life ahead of him." Budanov said his office believes Putin will die from these illnesses within two years.''

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/exclusive-ukraines-top-military-spy-080017660.html

Seems Ukraine has spies at the highest Russian gov levels. Good news if those two Americans fighters are released.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1

Aaaaw, it's "building credibility"... it's an IQ test for those supposed to fall for it :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Aaaaw, it's "building credibility"... it's an IQ test for those supposed to fall for it :yes:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who suspects that this is a manipulation tactic to try and build a sense of trust so that we become more open to potentially accepting propaganda as truth. It might work if the average IQ in this room was equivalent to room temperature, but... unfortunately for Occult, it's not. :P

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who suspects that this is a manipulation tactic to try and build a sense of trust so that we become more open to potentially accepting propaganda as truth. It might work if the average IQ in this room was equivalent to room temperature, but... unfortunately for Occult, it's not. :P

Helen has convinced me to strive to report more on both sides of the conflict. She is so passionate that I felt compeled to reconsider my approach. Now since I don't support either Russia or Ukraine, I don't mind doing that. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Helen has convinced me to strive to report more on both sides of the conflict. She is so passionate that I felt compeled to reconsider my approach. Now since I don't support either Russia or Ukraine, I don't mind doing that. 

What was your "approach"?

Edited by Nuclear Wessel

'Special exchange operation': Ukrainians send back captured russian bombs and shells

• Like 3

Regarding 3 AM stuff, I was indeed kidding. It doesn't have to be before dawn at all, sometimes it's in the middle of the day. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Oh, yes. We had that earlier in the thread already, but who wouldn't like to see that one again? 

The aftermath (unfortunately it blew up and set ablaze a portion of Alchevsk, Luhansk oblast, currently orc-infested... orcs manage to kill civilians even when their crap malfunctions): 

Source: tweet by Special Kherson Cat

• Like 3

Somebody is over in Germany making deals. A Boeing 747-E4B call-sign GRIMM99 which is a Doomsday plane that usually accompanies Air Force One landed in Germany, I think Ramstein and just now Air Force One with an empty call-sign just landed in Munich. I call it Air Force One but that is only used when the President is onboard and I have no way of determining the call-sign so it may be someone else. But the Doomsday plane flying over means Biden is in Germany.

If Biden is in Germany then the Free World isn't safe. lol

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Somebody is over in Germany making deals. A Boeing 747-E4B call-sign GRIMM99 which is a Doomsday plane that usually accompanies Air Force One landed in Germany, I think Ramstein and just now Air Force One with an empty call-sign just landed in Munich. I call it Air Force One but that is only used when the President is onboard and I have no way of determining the call-sign so it may be someone else. But the Doomsday plane flying over means Biden is in Germany.

If Biden is in Germany then the Free World isn't safe. lol

Let's just say the orcs making threats against Poland aren't going unheeded. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Let's just say the orcs making threats against Poland aren't going unheeded. 

Heck I should've read the news. Biden is in Germany for the G7. :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Severodonetsk: Russia has full control of eastern city, Ukraine says

''Russian forces are now in control of the battered city of Severodonetsk in eastern Ukraine, its mayor says.

"The Russians have fully occupied Severodonetsk, our military has retreated to more prepared positions," Oleksandr Stryuk told Ukrainian TV.

Weeks of heavy Russian shelling have reduced the city mostly to ruins.

Many civilians have been sheltering at the vast Azot chemical plant, but Mr Stryuk said the only way out now was via Russian-held territory.''

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61936820

Russia controls pretty much all of Luhansk and much of Donetsk in Donbass but Zelensky has vowed that Ukraine will take back the territories.

Op-Ed: Ukraine suffers, but Putin, and Russia, will be the loser

''Russia can’t win its war against Ukraine for a simple reason. It’s not just fighting Ukraine. It’s fighting against much of the world. The European Union granted Ukraine candidate status on Thursday, and more than 50 countries are now part of the so-called Ramstein group — committed to supporting Ukraine, including all 30 NATO members.

Russia’s only declared ally is Belarus, but the degree and reliability of its support, and the extent of its willingness to get embroiled in the actual fighting, are at best uncertain.''

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2022-06-25/ukraine-russia-war-world-against-vladimir-putin

Another perspective to consider.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Yeah, ah-huh. I know the Kracken (that be my pet name for Helen from the early Your Are Banned game days for those that don't know, lol) can be a damn good sweet talker, and I love her sense of humor, but boy, she ain't no silver tongue goddess. So what's really going on? You heard something through the Ruzzkie grapevine we all ain't heard yet? What happened, did the little POS Putin finally die? Are Orc troops slowly pulling out of Ukraine? Somethings up for you to be going all 360 like this.People just don't switch like this without something more convincing that all is lost an it's time to join the other side.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Gunn said:

Yeah, ah-huh. I know the Kracken (that be my pet name for Helen from the early Your Are Banned game days for those that don't know, lol) can be a damn good sweet talker, and I love her sense of humor, but boy, she ain't no silver tongue goddess. So what's really going on? You heard something through the Ruzzkie grapevine we all ain't heard yet? What happened, did the little POS Putin finally die? Are Orc troops slowly pulling out of Ukraine? Somethings up for you to be going all 360 like this.People just don't switch like this without something more convincing that all is lost an it's time to join the other side.

It's interesting how, after Helen mentioned potential legal pushback due to spreading Russian propaganda, there was an immediate change in the tone/information of his posts. It was not Helen's impassioned diatribes that was the root of the change.

It's one of four things:

1. He is genuinely afraid of potential legal pushback.
2. Something happened that we're not privy to (i.e. some change in the tides, as you alluded to.
3. His views aren't actually changed, and he is feigning willingness to consider the opposing viewpoint to build a sense of trust so that we would be more willing to consider the pro-Russian stance.

and for the 4th and most unlikely possibility: he had an epiphany, and Helen's "impassioned" stance really did cause a sudden change in his views.

I'm not sure how it would have been Helen's stance that did it, but that's just my $0.02, and I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

It's interesting how, after Helen mentioned potential legal pushback due to spreading Russian propaganda, there was an immediate change in the tone/information of his posts. It was not Helen's impassioned diatribes that was the root of the change.

You don't say? Well now that you mentioned that tidbit, that's starting to make some sense.

• Like 2

Russia promises Belarus Iskander-M nuclear-capable missiles

Russia will send nuclear capable short-range missile systems to its ally Belarus in the coming months, President Vladimir Putin has said.

He said Iskander-M systems "can fire ballistic and cruise missiles, both conventional and nuclear types".

The systems have a range of up to 500km (310 miles).

Tensions between Russia and the West have escalated, following President Putin's decision to invade Ukraine on 24 February.

Mr Putin has made several references to nuclear weapons since then, which some have interpreted as a warning to Western countries not to intervene.

Speaking in St Petersburg, Mr Putin also said Russia would help to modify Belarusian SU-25 warplanes so that they could carry nuclear weapons, in response to a query from Mr Lukashenko.

Source: Russia promises Belarus Iskander-M nuclear-capable missiles - BBC News

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

What was your "approach"?

D3vil’s avocado to counter overwhelmingly pro-Ukraine bias.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Regarding pro-orc activity... we're so fortunate that they are... you know the rest. 

This would indeed help, because once Russian genocidal intentions are officially recognized as such, then it will be more clearer to potential victims of orc propaganda that the "both sides are the same" narrative is in fact a Ruzzian propaganda trap. 

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3515164-us-congress-seeks-to-recognize-russian-war-crimes-in-ukraine-as-genocide.html

A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers on Friday introduced a resolution characterizing Russia’s actions in Ukraine as an act of genocide.

It is noted that atrocities in Ukraine are committed for a specific purpose. This is evidenced, among other things, by the fact that in April this year, Putin awarded a number of Russian servicemen and units accused of committing war crimes in Bucha, including torture, rape, and extrajudicial killings of civilians.

• Like 1

More must be done to help Ukraine export their grains via their Western borders (instead of by Black Sea route, still blockaded by orcs). My country's ports are at full grain capacity but it is urgently needed to find ways to accept more. 

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-economy/3515145-ukraine-increases-grain-exports-by-50-every-month-amid-sea-blockade.html

To address the global food crisis caused by Russia's blockade of Ukrainian seaports, Ukraine is increasing its grain exports across its western borders by 50 percent every month.

"We are doing everything possible and the dynamics are really positive at the moment. Every month, we raise the volume of grain exports across the western borders by almost 50%. Were it not for the fact that last year's crops needed to be exported urgently, we could in a few months reach the normal average monthly volume that we had before through our ports," the head of the department stressed.

As reported earlier, as a result of hostilities, more than 20 million tonnes of Ukrainian grain remain stuck in Ukrainian seaports. Part of this volume was intended for exports under the UN World Food Program. As a result, a number of vulnerable nations are now facing the threat of famine.

• Thanks 1

Several explosions rocked Ukraine's capital Kyiv early on Sunday, June 26.

According to the Ukrainian Air Force Command, on June 25, Russian forces used sea-based Kalibr missiles against targets in western Ukraine, Kh-22 and ground-based Iskander and Tochka-U missiles against targets in northern Ukraine, and Oniks missiles and Bastion complexes against targets in southern Ukraine.

"The enemy struck the capital in the morning. Air defense worked in the region - one missile was shot down. The remnants of the missile fell on the outskirts of a village," Kuleba said.

Source is Ukrinform. 

Ukraine needs more than urgent help in aviation and anti-aircraft defense. (And everything else.)

They are doing miracles with the little they have. But that's not enough to stop Russians from destroying Ukraine, since Russians don't care for conventions and the fact that they'll deplete their own conventional resources trying to break Ukrainian resistance. 

Russian missile attacks at Ukraine are carried out from the Belarus territory too. Why would it be a problem then, that defensive actions for Ukraine are carried out from Ukrainian allies' territories?   

But but but WWIII... enough of buts, it has already started, on Feb 24th, as far as Putler is concerned. Russian macabre circus will travel, it won't stop on Ukraine. They've got no brains or means to conquer, but they've got enough of dumb bombs to inflict a lot of damage. Sawed off Stalin reads extreme caution as a sign of weakness. To stop Russia now, before they lead themselves into truly desperate situation, it's essential to start hitting it back.  

Western support for Ukraine is great, it's wonderful, it's essential, but the West has every right to actively, directly defend itself by taking direct part in the defense of Ukraine, which was held outside of the EU and NATO only by illegal Russian influence.   

Morning sermon over :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked