Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

(CNN)Five months of war have forced Ukrainians to adjust their expectations. After readying for a conflict they thought would be a sprint, many are now grappling with the likelihood of a "marathon," said Olena Zelenska, Ukraine's first lady. 

"It's very difficult to hold on for five months," Zelenska told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "We need to accumulate our strength, we need to save our energy."

"We cannot see the end of our suffering," she said.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/28/europe/olena-zelenska-interview-amanpour-intl/index.html

50 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Zelensky is a comedian that isn’t even far left but he is the one you are trusting in all this. 

So just because someone WAS a comedian what does that have to do with anything. What does the far left have to do with this?
I am a moderate Republican, not conservative, or far right like you, to you everything is a political circle jerk. You can’t even comment without bringing a political thought / agenda into this just like every comment you make by this conflict isn’t about the left, right, or center. As far as who I trust, I have not made that clear but I certainly don’t trust the Russians or you and your political agenda that is for certain. Last I also don’t believe Biden has much control here, yet he is what he is and everyone knows that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Zelensky is a comedian that isn’t even far left but he is the one you are trusting in all this. 

Let get something straight about Jimmy Dore is a far right propagandist.  He also is a bottom feeder trying to make a buck off confusion and conflict now if you choose to let him control your thoughts cool!:yes:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Ukraine has lost more troops during the Russian invasion than there are infantry in the British army, defense expert says

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-has-lost-more-troops-than-there-are-in-the-british-army-expert-2022-6

Ok, now tell us how many soldiers the Russians have lost and please be honest now that would be refreshing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

So just because someone WAS a comedian what does that have to do with anything. What does the far left have to do with this?
I am a moderate Republican, not conservative, or far right like you, to you everything is a political circle jerk. You can’t even comment without bringing a political thought / agenda into this just like every comment you make by this conflict isn’t about the left, right, or center. As far as who I trust, I have not made that clear but I certainly don’t trust the Russians or you and your political agenda that is for certain. Last I also don’t believe Biden has much control here, yet he is what he is and everyone knows that. 

The voice of Paddington the Bear is still a comedian,

This is the news and politics section, yet it’s a mystery to you why my comments are political in nature? 

It’s no mystery to me why your comments are focused on the poster feather than the issue. 

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Ok, now tell us how many soldiers the Russians have lost and please be honest now that would be refreshing.

I believe the pro war members here have that covered. It’s like a bunch. Haven’t you seen the videos of Russian soldiers being killed that are posted here daily?

Why don’t you ask Business Insider to educate you on Russian loses since you are so ruffled by their reporting? 

Edited by el midgetron

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

The voice of Paddington the Bear is still a comedian,

This is the news and politics section, yet it’s a mystery to you why my comments are political in nature? 

It’s no mystery to me why your comments are focused on the poster feather than the issue. 

It’s no mystery to me why your comments are political at all. The fact is no matter the section you post in every post you have ever made is politically motivated. Sadly you don’t care what’s right or wrong you only concerned in forwarding your political agenda. You never touch upon the real issues like the fact that world power is aggressively trying subvert and destabilize the entire European Continent. This why people don’t take you seriously, it’s not the political one up game to attempt to make it out to be real people are dying this isn’t a game!

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Let get something straight about Jimmy Dore is a far right propagandist.  He also is a bottom feeder trying to make a buck off confusion and conflict now if you choose to let him control your thoughts cool!:yes:

I didn’t post the video. I didn’t even watch the video. But whatever, a “moderate Republican” like yourself is apparently all about shilling for the military industrial complex.

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I believe the pro war members here have that covered. It’s like a bunch. Haven’t you seen the videos of Russian soldiers being killed that are posted here daily?

Why don’t you ask Business Insider to educate you on Russian loses since you are so ruffled by their reporting? 

You can’t answer the question because it doesn’t support your political agenda, thanks for confirming what everyone already knows! 

• Like 1

Just now, el midgetron said:

I didn’t post the video. I didn’t even watch the video. But whatever, a “moderate Republican” like yourself is apparently all about shilling for the military industrial complex.

Yet you still support the video, as far as moderate Republicans go we are brain washed by the party. We still retain the ability to think and act without your fearless leaders agenda, when are you going to wake up and think for yourself?

Better than shilling for your fearless leader!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It’s no mystery to me why your comments are political at all. The fact is no matter the section you post in every post you have ever made is politically motivated. Sadly you don’t care what’s right or wrong you only concerned in forwarding your political agenda. You never touch upon the real issues like the fact that world power is aggressively trying subvert and destabilize the entire European Continent. This why people don’t take you seriously, it’s not the political one up game to attempt to make it out to be real people are dying this isn’t a game!

In the post you responded  to literally called you out about “your comments are focused on the poster feather than the issue”:yet you respond by discussing myself repather than the content of my posts.

You decry me for “comments that are political” and then go on to talk about a “world power trying to destabilize the entire European Continent”. That comment seems slightly political in nature. 

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You can’t answer the question because it doesn’t support your political agenda, thanks for confirming what everyone already knows! 

I did answer the question. A “bunch” of Russians have died. The numbers have been detailed in this thread. Go back and read it, rather the demanding I cater to your ignorance on the subject, 

Edited by el midgetron

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

In the post you responded  to literally called you out about “your comments are focused on the poster feather than the issue”:yet you respond by discussing myself repather than the content of my posts.

You decry me for “comments that are political” and then go on to talk about a “world power trying to destabilize the entire European Continent”. That comment seems slightly political in nature. 

See there that’s your problem your unable to separate politics and evil design.

Edited by Manwon Lender

I did answer the question. A “bunch” of Russians have died. The numbers have been detailed in this thread. Go back and read it, rather the demanding I cater to your ignorance on the subject, 

I have demanded nothing just asked a simple question, but now have you resorted to name calling, that’s pretty typical when you can’t defend your point of view sad!

Edited by Manwon Lender

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

See there your problem your unable to separate politics and evil design.

Huh, I thought my problem was myself being the focus of the your comments rather then the content of my posts,

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have demanded nothing just asked a simple question, but now have you resorted to name calling, that’s pretty typical when you can’t defend your point of view sad!

It’s not name calling to point out that despite the information you want me to provide you is In this very thread, you remain ignorant to it.,

Providing you with a number of Russians killed has zero to do with “my point”. 

Stomping your feet and expecting me to educate you isn’t going to work. Go to Google and empower yourself. 

• Like 1

Just now, el midgetron said:

Huh, I thought my problem was myself being the focus of the your comments rather then the content of my posts,

Ha! Ha! You see the same thing, let’s get something straight there is no context in your post because they lack any genuine personal thought! When your able to think and respond without being controlled I would be glad to carry on this conversation, until then by by!

I am through, can only handle so much politics in any given day!:lol:

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

It’s not name calling to point out that despite the information you want me to provide you is In this very thread, you remain ignorant to it.,

Providing you with a number of Russians killed has zero to do with “my point”. 

Stomping your feet and expecting me to educate you isn’t going to work. Go to Google and empower yourself. 

More name calling, your really sad! 

8 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Cookie, I told you hundred times already, Russian propaganda garbage is not meant for sane adults. 

They just spew fantastic stupidities which only an imbecile would take seriously. 

You're supposed to "just ask questions", not admit right away that you fell for another bout of cretinism from Kremlin. 

It should create an impression that you're "just being objective". It won't, but it should. 

How's weather at St. Peterburg? Thundering, huh? It was in the distance, but it's coming closer now? That's NATO approaching. And they've got so much to give.  

'nite, trollsky. It was a morbid pleasure as always. 

I have watched the videos lol.

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Ukraine has lost more troops during the Russian invasion than there are infantry in the British army, defense expert says

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-has-lost-more-troops-than-there-are-in-the-british-army-expert-2022-6

So what is the reason you post this sensational realisation?

The comment in question is quite clearly aimed at highlighting the fact that the U.K. should probably bolster its armed forces personnel.

Ukraine has suffered losses, those losses are less than the total number of US service personnel, or NK’s.

Importantly they are less than its own number of active personnel.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Forget it. The two seconds on Google required to get you the information you demand is worth avoiding your tantrum,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War

When you choose to stop with the childish name calling, and you want to actually discuss the topic without your political agenda I would be glad to discuss it with you. This thread is about a threat to world peace, and it’s not being propagated by a politics it’s about conquest and destabilization.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked