Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

You keep asking me for data. Get it yourself, come back and make your point.

Just because the US is giving Ukraine what it needs doesn’t mean everyone in that neck of the woods can demand Americans provided them with what they need, 

You want data to make a point? Get it yourself.

Actually, you have to present data per you claim, not me. Simple

• Like 2

No one is claiming the Ukrainian army is nearing Moscow. That’s not a “bias”, it’s not even a possibility, 

Ukrainian artillery hitting civilians isn’t the same thing as claiming Ukraine is going to take Moscow. 

OK, where is your "Ukrainian artillery hitting civilians" proof?

3 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Not sure what you're trying to say here, because, ultimately, it would depend on the reason of persecution. In this case, it's because she was peddling harmful propaganda that was likely contributing to more people getting killed.

Propaganda kills people but weapons save lives?

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/825628.html

Those weapons will target areas in Ukraine, many of which have civilians, 

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Where is the proof?

Goddam, skyeagle V3.0

I just can't get the break....

Edited by bmk1245
drunk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Not sure what kind of argument you're trying to make here. There is a difference between Russia intentionally killing and raping civilians and Ukraine accidentally killing civilians by using weapons that they are trying to protect themselves/their country with. I'm sure you're smart enough to see that, but you're trying to play the devil's advocate for the sake of arguing because that's all you ever do. 

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 3

Just now, bmk1245 said:

OK, where is your "Ukrainian artillery hitting civilians" proof?

It’s been there all along for those how care to look,

Unguided Grad rockets launched apparently by Ukrainian government forces and pro-government militias have killed at least 16 civilians and wounded many more in insurgent-controlled areas of Donetsk and its suburbs in at least four attacks between July 12 and 21, 2014, Human Rights Watch said today.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/07/24/ukraine-unguided-rockets-killing-civilians

Heavy fighting in eastern Ukraine has killed civilians on both side, while an attempt to reopen peace talks in neighbouring Belarus was aborted before it began.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/30/ukraine-donetsk-pro-russia-separatists-debaltseve

Ukraine: Forces must stop firing on civilians after nine killed in Donetsk

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2014/10/ukraine-forces-must-stop-firing-civilians-after-nine-killed-donetsk/

At least two houses hit by artillery fire blazed in the rural village of Spartak, which lies just north of the main rebel-held city of Donetsk and adjacent to the airport. 

A man whose house was struck by a shell said rebels had fired from a spot nearby, and that apparently provoked a retaliatory attack from Ukrainian government troops.

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/ukraine-airport-explosions-110677

As of 2/24 such stories are strictly verboten.

8 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Not sure what kind of argument you're trying to make here. There is a difference between Russia intentionally killing and raping civilians and Ukraine accidentally killing civilians by using weapons that they are trying to protect themselves/their country with. I'm sure you're smart enough to see that, but you're trying to play the devil's advocate for the sake of arguing because that's all you ever do. 

Russia and Ukraine in many cases use the same weapons,

When Ukraine kills civilians, eh no big deal, totally innocent mistake….. When Russia kills civilians, OMG this is why Ukraine needs more weapons to accidentally kill more civilians with,

As I’ve said before, no matter what the outcome of this war ends up being, it’s the civilians who will lose. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Confused 1

Russia and Ukraine in many cases use the same weapons,

Then perhaps you can elaborate on what weapons, specifically, Ukraine has been using in dense population areas that have resulted in a lot of indiscriminate collateral damage compared against Russia? Because as far as I know, Ukraine's not relentlessly bombarding their own cities with artillery. It's fairly limited and only used on targets like weapon depots and such.

• Like 2

When Ukraine kills civilians, eh no big deal, totally innocent mistake….. When Russia kills civilians, OMG this is why Ukraine needs more weapons to accidentally kill more civilians with,

How many Ukrainian civilians have been killed with Ukraine's own weapons, since this war started? Russia has precision munitions and avoids using them as much as possible, as evinced by the fact that, a few days after using Kh-22 missiles in a dense population area, Russia claimed that they used precise munitions to strike targets in Ukraine. Ukraine is requesting more, and also doesn't relentlessly bombard their own cities indiscriminately like Russia bombards Ukrainian cities.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, el midgetron said:

Unguided Grad rockets launched apparently by Ukrainian government forces and pro-government militias have killed at least 16 civilians and wounded many more in insurgent-controlled areas of Donetsk and its suburbs in at least four attacks between July 12 and 21, 2014, Human Rights Watch said today.

Heavy fighting in eastern Ukraine has killed civilians on both side, while an attempt to reopen peace talks in neighbouring Belarus was aborted before it began.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/30/ukraine-donetsk-pro-russia-separatists-debaltseve

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2014/10/ukraine-forces-must-stop-firing-civilians-after-nine-killed-donetsk/

At least two houses hit by artillery fire blazed in the rural village of Spartak, which lies just north of the main rebel-held city of Donetsk and adjacent to the airport. 

A man whose house was struck by a shell said rebels had fired from a spot nearby, and that apparently provoked a retaliatory attack from Ukrainian government troops.

50 MT thermonuclear bomb was dischaged over NY, here... Article somewhere

Do Ukrainian forces kill civilians? Yeah, misfire, missile spread, mines left. But its not near to ~10 thousand perished in 8 years (those 8 years happened thanks to russia).

.PS you, citing politico, is hilarious.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

How many Ukrainian civilians have been killed with Ukraine's own weapons, since this war started? Russia has precision munitions and avoids using them as much as possible, as evinced by the fact that, a few days after using Kh-22 missiles in a dense population area, Russia claimed that they used precise munitions to strike targets in Ukraine. Ukraine is requesting more, and also doesn't relentlessly bombard their own cities indiscriminately like Russia bombards Ukrainian cities.

I have to agree with el, bombs/missiles do kill inocents, sad fact. 'Bogdan', ukrainian howitzer, which decimated Snake island. and forced russians to leave, hit few ways of the target. With more sofisticated weaponry from the west ukrainians can minimize civilian casualties. Still, there will be.

I think Moscow won't be Dresden V2.0 after ukrainians victory

• Like 1

Ukrainian army ‘a kilometer away’ from the suburbs of Kherson

“The next week or two will be even more interesting,” the Ukrainian officer told the newspaper.

At the same time, the Ukrainian army in the Kherson Oblast appears not to have launched a full-fledged counter-offensive yet.

Ukrainian fighters complain about the lack of manpower and ammunition. So far, Ukrainian forces lack the threefold superiority in manpower and equipment on the southern axis military experts say is necessary for a successful offensive.

https://news.yahoo.com/ukrainian-army-kilometer-away-suburbs-130300430.html

Ukraine is gaining ground in the south.

31 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

I have to agree with el, bombs/missiles do kill inocents, sad fact. 'Bogdan', ukrainian howitzer, which decimated Snake island. and forced russians to leave, hit few ways of the target. With more sofisticated weaponry from the west ukrainians can minimize civilian casualties. Still, there will be.

I think Moscow won't be Dresden V2.0 after ukrainians victory

I never said that bombs don’t kill innocents… 

6 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Why has the Ukrainian president now banned 15 political parties in Ukraine?

All those that look fondly at Russia are banned. Its supposed to be a democracy, so for those people who want to be with Russia why are they denied a voice in the political process?

The Ukraine president is running a pro-western dictatorship.

Because Kyev gov claims these parties have links to Moscow, and under the current circumstances its treasonous and so these parties are suspended not banned. 

PS. I don't know if these links are real.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

My point had nothing to do with numbers, It was to illustrate that you don’t know because there isn’t western media there reporting it. You demanding numbers from me is not only misses the point but underlines it, 

Hi El

I didn’t demand anything, you made a comparison with no references and that was all I addressed to you. You made no point because there is nothing to back your statement all you did was say something might as well have said nice day if it doesn’t rain.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Actually, you have to present data per you claim, not me. Simple

Hes not going to neither will he answer questions properly. Just deflect as usual. I admire your persistence though.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, el midgetron said:

You keep asking me for data. Get it yourself, come back and make your point.

Same old song, you make comments flap your gums and don’t want to backup your comments, but I should not be surprised Comrade el midgetron very sad for an American!:no:

Just because the US is giving Ukraine what it needs doesn’t mean everyone in that neck of the woods can demand Americans provided them with what they need, 

You want data to make a point? Get it yourself.

I must ask and please be honest for once. Your an American just like me and many others posting here, are you against the support of the Ukraine because Biden is President or are you a Russian Apologist? :unsure::huh:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi El

I didn’t demand anything, you made a comparison with no references and that was all I addressed to you. You made no point because there is nothing to back your statement all you did was say something might as well have said nice day if it doesn’t rain.

You don’t have to demand anything, that’s his fall back position when he can’t backup his comments if you haven’t already noticed it!:D

Be well my friend

• Like 2

Here is a very interesting Combat Aircraft that may be coming to a battlefield in Eastern Europe Soon, watch the video and enjoy!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What’s been there, if I read your posted comments correctly it says apparently. So basically it could have been Russian Grad Rockets, especially since it’s the dam Russians who build the BM-21 "Grad" (Russian: БМ-21 "Град", lit. 'hail') which is a self-propelled 122 mm multiple rocket launcher designed in the Soviet Union.

Dude open your eyes, and stop trying to shift the blame to the Ukrainians because you don’t support the US Supplying them weapons just because you don’t like the current American President!:no:

Dude you German is terrible, Es ist besser, eine Sprache zu verwenden, mit der Sie vertraut sind, verwenden Sie Russisch:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I must ask and please be honest for once. Your an American just like me and many others posting here, are you against the support of the Ukraine because Biden is President or are you a Russian Apologist? :unsure::huh:

I am anti Russia all the way, but also am not in favor of spending so much money in and for the Ukraine.  We have needs here in the states that need addressed.  Sending more than any other country (by a wide margin) doesn't sit well with me.   i believe it is around $50 billion spent so far.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

[...]

Dude you German is terrible, Es ist besser, eine Sprache zu verwenden, mit der Sie vertraut sind, verwenden Sie Russisch:tu:

I don't think he knows russian...

On the news, Hungarian minister of foreign affairs Peter Szijjarto explains why Hungary decline to deliver weapons to Ukraine:

[...]

But one thing we do we expect, not to provocate us, not to accuse us, not to say bad things on us just because we made one decision, and this

decision is the following, that we do not take part in weapon deliveries. Why? Because we are a neighboring country.

For us, the major -- the major goal is not to get involved into this war in any way. And you know that...

[...]

Why we have asked for the exemption from the oil embargo was the fact that in case we had not asked for it, in case we had not got it, it would be

physically impossible to supply the country with enough oil. It's a matter of mathematics. We have a certain amount of oil we need in order to operate

the country.

If the Russian deliveries are being phased out, no physical opportunity to replace it. And I tell you why, not for fun, not by choice. But geography

has determined our house number. Geography has determined the infrastructure.

[...]

(full transcript)

Me, kinda, understands hungarians, landlocked country, but they've probably forgot 1956...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

I am anti Russia all the way, but also am not in favor of spending so much money in and for the Ukraine.  We have needs here in the states that need addressed.  Sending more than any other country (by a wide margin) doesn't sit well with me.   i believe it is around $50 billion spent so far.  

I'm not sure all those ~$50 billion will be spend on Ukraine. Main amount of that, I'm sure, will go to some worthless bs localy (in US) and diversity/equity bs in ukrainian army, not the weapons Ukraine needed months ago. We'll see...

Just my 2 cents...  

18 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

I don't think he knows russian...

On the news, Hungarian minister of foreign affairs Peter Szijjarto explains why Hungary decline to deliver weapons to Ukraine:

(full transcript)

Me, kinda, understands hungarians, landlocked country, but they've probably forgot 1956...

Well, even in 1956 they had people like Orban and Szijjarto. That is why 1956 happened so easy. 

• Like 4

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked