Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

Reports that Ukranian troops have surrounded Balakliya in Kharkiv oblast.  If the rumors are true a few Russian columns were able to escape before the town was completely surrounded but some number of Russian troops got let behind.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 5

It's not clear where this video was taken but its significant.

What the video shows is a Ukranian tank destroying Russian artillery with its cannon at relatively close range.  That artillery should of been far behind the front lines so that suggest that somewhere the Russian lines have collapsed/a Ukranian breakthrough occured.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Ukraine war: North Korea supplying Russia with weapons, say US reports

Russia has been forced to buy military hardware from North Korea as sanctions squeeze Moscow's ability to supply its military, US media have reported.

According to declassified intelligence obtained by the New York Times, Russia has bought millions of artillery shells and rockets from Pyongyang.

A US official said Russia would be forced to buy additional North Korean weaponry as the war dragged on.

Last week, Moscow reportedly received its first order of new Iranian drones.

Iran and North Korea, both the targets of significant Western sanctions, have sought to deepen ties with Russia since President Vladimir Putin launched his invasion of Ukraine in February.

Kim Jong-un's regime has blamed the US for the conflict and accused the West of pursuing a "hegemonic policy" that justified Russia's use of force.

Sauce: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62804825#:~:text=Russia has been,use of force.

Some people laugh at that but it clearly shows that Russia doesn't ''need'' the West. Russia still buys whatever it needs, whether drones from Iran or ammunitions from NK.

These countries are helping each other out and prove that they are not in fact ''isolated''.

Edited by Occult1

Hi Occult

Not sure you grasp the image that is conjured in my mind with your post of unity.

Lets see the drones from Iran are nowhere near as capable as what they are up against. The ones that can’t fly or function must have been part of the spare parts invent.

Then you have NK who will be sending malnourished untrained personal that are looking for any excuse to get out of NK so they can run away in hopes of a free life.

image.gif.ac121f0fca28dba9c1361ce73a42e6bf.gif

• Like 5

This is completely unconfirmed and just rumors but the sourcing is interesting.

Been seeing a lot of talk online recently about Russian telegram groups absolutely losing their minds over the multiple Ukranian counter offensives.  Telegram groups that were talking about how the Ukranian counter offensive has failed and how the Russian military will take over whatever they are saying is Russia's next target are now talking about how the Ukranian military is advancing quickly and the Russian military is suffering large losses in men and equipment.

Recently it seems these telegram groups are saying a large number of Russian soldiers have been surrounded at Balakliya, how over the night the Ukranian military has captured Volokhiv Yar (completely and utterly unconfirmed but weird pro-Russian groups are saying it was captured), and that the Ukranian military is about to advance on Kupyansk.  

If it is true that the Ukranian military is about to advance on and capture Kupyansk then Izium will have its main supply line cut and potentially the entire Russian flank in the Donbas region might collapse.

All of this is unconfirmed and just rumors but odd that it's coming from Russian telegram groups.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Been seeing a lot of talk online recently about Russian telegram groups absolutely losing their minds over the multiple Ukranian counter offensives.  Telegram groups that were talking about how the Ukranian counter offensive has failed and how the Russian military will take over whatever they are saying is Russia's next target are now talking about how the Ukranian military is advancing quickly and the Russian military is suffering large losses in men and equipment.

Recently it seems these telegram groups are saying a large number of Russian soldiers have been surrounded at Balakliya, how over the night the Ukranian military has captured Volokhiv Yar (completely and utterly unconfirmed but weird pro-Russian groups are saying it was captured), and that the Ukranian military is about to advance on Kupyansk.  

If it is true that the Ukranian military is about to advance on and capture Kupyansk then Izium will have its main supply line cut and potentially the entire Russian flank in the Donbas region might collapse.

All of this is unconfirmed and just rumors but odd that it's coming from Russian telegram groups.

Dont find it odd it comes from them at all, been quite alot of stuff has been leaked or intercepted from them saying similar things.

Could be Ukrainian propaganda or the orcs are ****ting themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

If Ukraine are able to pull it off then one would presume it will lead to Russia fully mobilising for war.

The situation is going to go downhill fast. In my opinion, Russia, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, at some point will get the tactical nukes out.

39 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

If Ukraine are able to pull it off then one would presume it will lead to Russia fully mobilising for war.

The situation is going to go downhill fast. In my opinion, Russia, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, at some point will get the tactical nukes out.

That depends on what sacrifices Putin is willing to make. So long as he is convinced that there is potential for him to take/hold Ukrainian territory, I am not convinced he will resort to nukes.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

That depends on what sacrifices Putin is willing to make. So long as he is convinced that there is potential for him to take/hold Ukrainian territory, I am not convinced he will resort to nukes.

I dont think he'd use nukes unless Moscow was surrounded to be honest. Nuclear weapons are great for Deterrence and sabre rattling. If he uses them in Ukraine NATO have to get involved.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I dont think he'd use nukes unless Moscow was surrounded to be honest. Nuclear weapons are great for Deterrence and sabre rattling. If he uses them in Ukraine NATO have to get involved.

I don't even think it has to involve Moscow being "surrounded". If attempts are made to overthrow him, if he knows that his assassination is imminent, if he knew that his forces would suffer an overwhelming defeat, then I could see it happening. It's all hypothetical, of course, because nobody knows.

• Like 2

I think the only way ruzzia can win this is by sending 100s of 1000s of troops in Ukraine. Which I don't see happening.

They've wasted countless missiles and other projectiles in attempt to bomb civilians into fear and surrendering, hasn't worked its p***ed them off more.

There's seems to be a recruitment issue, morale in troops in occupied territories and stories of infighting.

At the moment momentum is on Ukraine side to liberate as much as they can in the coming weeks before the weather takes a turn and conditions will be bad.

I'm not to sure if Ukraine will liberate all of its territory and I think they may end up making a deal with Putler, maybe for the Donbas and possibly Crimea. I'm not saying I want to happen just what I think may happen.

Just my opinion ofcourse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nuclear Wessel said:

I don't even think it has to involve Moscow being "surrounded". If attempts are made to overthrow him, if he knows that his assassination is imminent, if he knew that his forces would suffer an overwhelming defeat, then I could see it happening. It's all hypothetical, of course, because nobody knows.

Well the best way for the **** to be assassinated is by his generals, cause they may have put something in place to stop nukes flying after they take him out. That would be perfect.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I think the only way ruzzia can win this is by sending 100s of 1000s of troops in Ukraine. Which I don't see happening.

They've wasted countless missiles and other projectiles in attempt to bomb civilians into fear and surrendering, hasn't worked its p***ed them off more.

There's seems to be a recruitment issue, morale in troops in occupied territories and stories of infighting.

At the moment momentum is on Ukraine side to liberate as much as they can in the coming weeks before the weather takes a turn and conditions will be bad.

I'm not to sure if Ukraine will liberate all of its territory and I think they may end up making a deal with Putler, maybe for the Donbas and possibly Crimea. I'm not saying I want to happen just what I think may happen.

Just my opinion ofcourse.

It'd be interesting to see if it would be possible for Putin to accept limited territory concessions.

In my honest opinion, I think it's going to be a very ugly war for both sides, for quite some time. I reckon a general mobilization is going to be attempted.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel

7 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

It'd be interesting to see if it would be possible for Putin to accept limited territory concessions.

In my honest opinion, I think it's going to be a very ugly war for both sides, for quite some time. I reckon a general mobilization is going to be attempted.

A general mobilization would appease a few members in here....if they can pull it off ofcourse. 

Something that annoys me MSM don't pick up on resistance movements with jn russia itself. A train was derailed the other day found out last night on YouTube. Not just resistance movements either there's loads.

Its weird because media companies usually love a war.

• Like 3

Volokhiv Yar has been confirmed to have been liberated by the Ukranian military.  Depending on how well the flanks are secured Kupyansk should be within conventional artillery range now.

Decent chance Ukraine is about to collapse the Russian flank in the Donbas region and its largely due to Russia sending so many troops to secure Kherson which are now essentially cut off completely.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Well the best way for the **** to be assassinated is by his generals, cause they may have put something in place to stop nukes flying after they take him out. That would be perfect.

I tend to believe that Generals and Career soldiers have a better understanding of what the status quo is on the ground. They are driven by factual numbers. Therefore, I too belive Putin will be assasinated by one of them. It would not be the first time a russian general kept his cool and saved the world. 

Anyway, Putin is done, kaputt, finito, one or the other way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Remember the twitter video of the dead Ukrainians.

Well.........

I don't know if this is true or not but it would not surprise me.  Fake propaganda is used by both sides in this.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Lets see the drones from Iran are nowhere near as capable as what they are up against. The ones that can’t fly or function must have been part of the spare parts invent.

Iran has top-of-the-line military drones. They have been a major producer and user of drones for decades.

'According to Military Watch Magazine:

''Iran remains the only country known to have combat tested such flying wing stealth drones, and access to its know how and technologies could potentially significantly alter the course of the war in Ukraine while also bolstering Russia’s position against other adversaries. The transfer could also significantly contribute to the prestige of Iran’s drone programs and increase foreign interest in making acquisitions.''

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/dangerous-iranian-drones-bad-news-ukraine

Then you have NK who will be sending malnourished untrained personal that are looking for any excuse to get out of NK so they can run away in hopes of a free life.

NK could be a front for China to sell weapons and ammunition to Russia.

China sells weapons and ammunutions to NK ->  NK sells weapons and ammunition to Russia

As such, China can still claim that they not violating the 'sanctions' against Russia.

Edited by Occult1

It has been confirmed the Ukranian military has reached Shevchenkove, which means they are about 20 miles from Kupyansk.

To give an idea of how rapidly Ukraine is advancing it's about 10 miles from Volokhiv Yar to Shevchenkove.  This is further supporting the rumors that the Russian defenses have essentially collapsed in the region.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

NK could be a front for China to sell weapons and ammunition to Russia.

China sells weapons and ammunutions to NK ->  NK sells weapons and ammunition to Russia

As such, China can still claim that they not violating the 'sanctions' against Russia.

True, no doubt, but I doubt western intelligence agencies would not be aware, and China is, at this moment, in a very bad internal financial situation, potential sanctions at this moment is not in their best interest unless it suits them as a internal distraction, their housing market is melting.

• Like 1

Red soviet flag with hammer and sickle. So that putlerians in the West don't say later they didn't know they were supporting neo-soviets. 

• Like 1

Ukrainians have proven they keep their promises. So I'd take this benevolent warning seriously. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked