Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

Just now, ThereWeAreThen said:

I think that's too far. Not all Russians are evil. 

Majority is, just few are outspoken, and those are already residing either in Ukraine, or in other countries.

So yeah, I stand by what I've posted.

• Like 1

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

No, not all. But do remember that you can't trust any citizen of RF. The worst of their war criminals will try to find refuge in our countries, soon, and all will claim they were in opposition to putler. 

Literal war criminals, not just *******s who approved of genocide until it was their turn to die in Ukraine. 

Sorry Helen. Out of the 144 million people residing in Russia I can't for the like of me all of them support this war. Bare jn mind alot of the older population are more than likely brainwashed.

I can't support statements like what he said. It's like supporting genocide.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Newly mogilized seem a little nervous for some reason.  

And these shmucks will get guns... Oh boy....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Sorry Helen. Out of the 144 million people residing in Russia I can't for the like of me all of them support this war. Bare jn mind alot of the older population are more than likely brainwashed.

I can't support statements like what he said. It's like supporting genocide.

Majority of ********s support Ukrainian genocide, so, yeah I wouldn't care if all 140+ million would disappear. I wouldn't efing care.

• Like 1

@ThereWeAreThen @bmk1245

Every person from a country that was at some point occupied by soviets has the moral and ethical right to refuse to care for the fate of russians. 

Because USSR was a form of greater russia. Not to elaborate, but it wasn't a happy family, it's was a totalitarian hell, which was violently russifying everyone in its path. 

My respect for Lithuanians who preserved their identity and traditions, despite soviet occupation.   

• Like 3

russian missiles struck Odesa this morning. 

Casualties have not yet been confirmed. 

russian attacks against Ukrainian civilians continue, daily.

I would be clinically insane if my priority were russian feelings right now. Every European's priority must be stopping russian aggression and the attempted genocide of Ukrainians - and it can only be done by defeating russia.  

edit: It was a drone, probably Iranian. Which reminds me that brave Iranians let their women lead an attempt of fight for freedom. Probably because murdering women for not wearing a cloth on their heads is justified in minds of more Iranians than we would like to admit. Same as russians, they were not rebelling because they actually approve it. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Watch this clip, russian shills, and suffer upon seeing human beings rejoice their victory over your orcs. 

• Like 4

Plus the hotel in Kherson, in which collaborators and propagandists resided.

Bavovna all around :clap: 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Plus the hotel in Kherson, in which collaborators and propagandists resided.

Bavovna all around :clap: 

Damned little creature messing around

33_0.jpg

• Like 1

I'd also ask - how come western putlerian "peaceniks" have no problem with the actual aggressors and psychopaths? 

It's always the victims that are guilty in their opinion. Never the actual perpetrators. 

It's always the victim that should be peaceful to grotesque proportion and let themselves be murdered. It's never the aggressor that should be blown back to hell. 

Well, that's bull****. 

The aggressors are being blown back to hell. If peaceniks don't like it, then they should advise russians to withdraw as fast as they can. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'd also ask - how come western putlerian "peaceniks" have no problem with the actual aggressors and psychopaths? 

It's always the victims that are guilty in their opinion. Never the actual perpetrators. 

It's always the victim that should be peaceful to grotesque proportion and let themselves be murdered. It's never the aggressor that should be blown back to hell. 

Well, that's bull****. 

The aggressors are being blown back to hell. If peaceniks don't like it, then they should advise russians to withdraw as fast as they can. 

Its fun to see sad horsey being sad :lol:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Damned little creature messing around

33_0.jpg

Aww, our little Bavovnyatko, the newest baby in our archetype lore. 

Such a perfect painting. Speaking thousands words, thousands screams of those tortured and murdered by russians, thousands of oaths.  

• Like 1

West of Mariupol, so russians and their b****es don't think they're safe anywhere. 

• Like 2

The more i think bout this mobilization the more i think its going to backfire. There's reports they want to send them with in weeks, so they won't be prepared at all plus the logistics behind such a  mobilization would be massive, they're struggling logistically now. 

• Like 3

Where's that shameless russian shill who mocked Maryana? 

Mogilized yet?

Maryana was afraid she'll give birth while in russian captivity, because orcs would take her baby away - to murder it or kidnap it and give it to putlerians to raise to be a putlerian. 

Thank all gods she was released just couple of days ago. 

:clap:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

The more i think bout this mobilization the more i think its going to backfire. There's reports they want to send them with in weeks, so they won't be prepared at all plus the logistics behind such a  mobilization would be massive, they're struggling logistically now. 

Exactly! russkys can barely support existant forces on the frontlines, add 300000+ pieces of meat to that will be disaster.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bmk1245 said:

Exactly! russkys can barely support existant forces on the frontlines, add 300000+ pieces of meat to that will be disaster.

I can see alot of desertion.

• Like 2

Bye, guys, I have to do something else now, but I'll drop by later. 

I leave you an early Halloween prop to laugh at. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Bye, guys, I have to do something else now, but I'll drop by later. 

I leave you an early Halloween prop to laugh at. 

All this reference to mordor and orcs is ruining LoTR for me now its my favourite films. :rofl:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

All this reference to mordor and orcs is ruining LoTR for me now its my favourite films. :rofl:

Eh, LOTR was ruined by TROP...

And yeah, orcs aren't much in favor of using their name towards russkys.

Orc: "I'm not russky. I'm orc"

• Haha 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked