Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

putler managed to screw up situation in -stans.

Kazakhstan (neighbour of russia) is now catching and arresting russian federation citizens who are trying to illegally sneak out of rf into Kazakhstan. (Up to few months ago, Kazakhstan was russian client state, no questions asked, the president kept his position with the help of putler's soldiers... so, this is huge.)

Anti-mogilization riots in Dagestan (part of russian felleration). These are pretty intense, maybe something palpable comes out of it. (As opposed to visually dramatic but very, very far from massive protests in russia.) 

Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan halting their hostilities over their border disputes. (This one is good for everyone, except putler who thrives on conflicts.)  

etc. 

Oh, and Armenia too. Promptly scratching putler off their billboards, to welcome Pelosi with appropriate American flags everywhere :lol: 

putler will go down in history as the one who finally destroyed imperial russia. Instead of expanding the zombie empire, it's now losing its - up to few months ago guaranteed - parts. 

May Russia, sane and prosperous, rise from the ruins of putlerian garbage. 

Yeah, I know it won't happen, but I wish it would.  

• Like 4

Ukrainians say that Iranian drones are as loud as if they've got Lada engines :D 

Still, they're deadly. Which is why Ukraine still needs more of anti-aircraft weapons and weapons systems.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

How many "red lines" have Ukraine and even NATO crossed?

One of those red lines crossed probably lead to the 'Special Military Operation'. We know Russia will respond to what they perceived as threats.

But the U.S./NATO have been careful not to push Russia too far. Providing HIMARS to Ukraine was provocative but they denied them the longer-range missiles.

russia is about to close its borders, so it's back to gulag time. 

It's going to be expensive to flee russia, it already is, which is why I will repeat that majority of those who manage to flee russia are actually putlerians and children of putlerians. Only those loyal to putler regime can afford that sort of bribe and have that sort of connections. Actual opposition is now trapped in russia.

And putlerians will never admit it was russian fault - they are now even more hateful because if Ukraine was genocided as planned, they wouldn't have to flee. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

One of those red lines crossed probably lead to the 'Special Military Operation'. We know Russia will respond to what they perceived as threats.

But the U.S./NATO have been careful not to push Russia too far. Providing HIMARS to Ukraine was provocative but they denied them the longer-range missiles.

Yeah, it was rather provocative to blow up russian airbase in Crimea.

What did putler do? Claim it was an irresponsible smoker :lol: 

What an evil clown. 

He's afraid to admit NATO weapons in Ukrainian hands are humiliating his forces, because he would have to do as he claims he would and directly attack NATO. 

What is he waiting for?  

NASAMS? :lol: 

They arrived.

Smoking kills - 9GAG

Yes, it means: Smoking kills. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Youre so full of crap do you actually believe the nonsense you spew? :lol:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Sorry if posted.

Don't be sorry, it should be posted about it twice. And trice ^_^ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I support Ukraines right to defend themselves. Whatever Putin does is on him. If Putin cares so little about his fellows Russians than I suppose the world is doomed.

We all support Ukraine's right to defend themselves. But some of us don't support our Western leaders participating in this war, to the point of risking nuclear warfare.

Edited by Occult1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Ukrainians say that Iranian drones are as loud as if they've got Lada engines :D 

Still, they're deadly. Which is why Ukraine still needs more of anti-aircraft weapons and weapons systems.  

Drones is whole new warfare.

You don`t need expensive drones, you need one that will fly for at least an hour and be able to drop a bomb.

23 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

We all support Ukraine's right to defend themselves. But some of us don't support our Western leaders participating in this war, to the point of risking nuclear warfare.

Oh, I see. So HIMARS was almost too much, right? But not quite enough. 

How about NASAMS? 

Will NASAMS be enough for putler to fulfill his threats? 

No, it won't. 

So where is the true red line? 

There's no red line. There are only russian smoke and mirrors, intended to manipulate idiots into panic. 

putler's "second in the world" army is semi-organized pile of soviet rust and pompous propaganda failures. It's catching people in the streets to forcefully mobilize them. 

All putler has are his threats, empty as an average orc's stomach. Because russian logistic is crap and they traditionally expect their soldiers to steal themselves food from the locals. 

Anyway, did you hear NASAMS are in Ukraine? :lol: 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is not just a meme, mind you! It could be the commentary coming from the future president of Russia, or at least a minister in an actual Russian government that would be elected in actual democratic elections. I know it sounds like a plot for a novel today, but it could sound convincing in a couple of months. Or as soon as putler finishes his vacation in the sense of not coming back to his office alive. Seriously, putler went to his dacha, to "replenish his body and soul", which means he's got another surgery. I bet he'll do some Botox too. If he survives the surgery, of course.  

• Like 2

Did you guys hear that NASAMS are in Ukraine? :lol: 

Seriously, they are in Ukraine and it is a big news, but do you know what makes that news even bigger? 

They arrived ahead of the schedule. *melts* 

It means putler's recent threats were met with proper response: sending more advanced weapons faster, to prove that the West is dead serious about Western support for Ukraine. 

Good people, I bid you good night. Don't let orcs bite. Just hit them with a shovel. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

So basically you're in the same level as the fleeing zs

• Like 3

Unconfirmed rumors that Drobysheve has been liberated by the Ukranian military.

Conflicting rumors on the situation in Lyman.  Some sources are saying that the Russian military is trying to pull out their best troops while leaving conscripts and poorly trained reserves to hold the line as long as they can.  Other sources are saying that the Russian military has decided to hold Lyman at any cost and are refusing to withdrawal troops despite the drastically increasing risk of being surrounded.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

We've supplied Ukriane with weapons and intelligence this entire time and nuclear war has not happened. I have no reason to think it will as we continue to supply weapons. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Occult1 said:

So your plan would be to test Putin's limits - to make sure if what they say is true or not - by supporting Ukraine to reclaim the Donbass? Terrible idea.

I fixed that for you.:tu:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Occult1 said:

None were crossed. I thought you weren't an apologist.

The US provided the medium range weapons for the Ukrainian people to defend their land from an illegal invasion. As any responsible ally would we have provided everything but direct deployment. At this point I'm wondering if that shouldn't have been the first step. Clearly Putin is all in with this bully move and continues his saber rattling hoping someone will blink.

• Like 6

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked