Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Leaving will make managing their national debt easier not harder.

The EU bans creating inflation to devalue a debt or defaulting. All that would happen if they ever needed a bailout is it would come from the IMF rather than the EU.

Ye Britain has managed its debt well  ....

3 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Seems the Iranian drones are much more effective than previously believed.

On average, 4 to 6 of them are downed, per day, by AFU (Armed Forces of Ukraine). 

They're crap. 

Or Ukraine was delivered/developed a system that takes these out of the sky at amazing rate. (Anti-drone "guns", I guess. Successfully "tuned" to take these specific drones down in particular. Probably thanks to data collected from the first ones downed, combined maybe with - who knows, why not - some insider info from Iran. Not everyone's sharia law fan in Iran.) 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

On average, 4 to 6 of them are downed, per day, by AFU (Armed Forces of Ukraine). 

They're crap. 

Or Ukraine was delivered/developed a system that takes these out of the sky at amazing rate. (Anti-drone "guns", I guess. Successfully "tuned" to take these specific drones down in particular. Probably thanks to data collected from the first ones downed, combined maybe with - who knows, why not - some insider info from Iran. Not everyone's sharia law fan in Iran.) 

To be fair, they are better than Russian drones  :lol:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Essan said:

To be fair, they are better than Russian drones  :lol:

russian drones would be really amazing if they were a school project. (Bonus points for recycled plastic bottle instead of a professionally made fuel tank.)

https://petapixel.com/2022/04/11/ukraine-opens-russian-drone-finds-canon-dslr-inside/

To be fair, they've got a bit better ones, but they depend on smuggled western electronic components, which is not tolerated anymore. 

Still, they're deadly, even when they are not precise, so Ukraine needs more anti-aircraft weapons of all kinds. Anti-drone "guns" included, of course. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

They're crap. 

The Shahed-136 is intended to be taken down once the target is hit. They are kamikaze drones.

Ukraine is struggling to counter them. They are trying to make plans to ''counteract Russia's use of "new types of weapons". Read the article.

Russia is a hitting a lot of targets in the south, while saving plenty of missiles. They are a game-changer at this point.

10 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

The Shahed-136 is intended to be taken down once the target is hit. They are kamikaze drones.

Ukraine is struggling to counter them. They are trying to make plans to ''counteract Russia's use of "new types of weapons". Read the article.

Russia is a hitting a lot of targets in the south, while saving plenty of missiles. They are a game-changer at this point.

Taken down while flying towards the target. Not exploded upon hitting the target. I can't believe you need that explained. 

I know it's normal in russia to claim a Sukhoy successfully intercepted an Igla or MANPADS and destroyed it upon impact, but you can't talk like that with people outside russia, it's considered hilariously stupid.

You read daily inventory of destroyed occupiers and their garbage. 

And my post to which you responded apparently without understanding it. 

russia initially did hit some targets and it is true that today two targets were still hit, but Ukraine already apparently has something that downs Iranian drones in particular. 

Ukraine also "downed" Iranian ambassador - his credentials were revoked, because of Iranian hostile act of selling drones to russia, knowing what they'll be used for (murdering civilians). He's now free to go and do what Iranians of his profile do, which is chasing women in Tehran and cracking their skulls for not wearing a headscarf to his taste. 

Your allies are islamists. 

I'd throw myself off Kerch bridge. While it's still there.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

At this point?  At this point getting the soldiers to remove their socks and place rocks in them would be a game changer, and still they’d manage some friendly fire.

• Haha 3

Iranian drone just shot down over Odesa :lol: 

Because there's order in the Universe :lol: 

(You won't see much, it's an amateur footage in the dark. "Did they hit it? Yes.")

• Like 3

putler's invasion, but your own helmet and your wife's pads. 

:lol: 

It would be tragic if it wasn't hilarious and it is hilarious because it's an invading army with ambitions to rule Europe, destroy America and finally introduce indoor plumbing, after stealing all those toilets in Ukraine. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

Russia steps up attacks with Iranian drones, Ukraine plans defences - officials

''KYIV (Reuters) - Ukraine's president and security chiefs met on Monday to plan ways to counteract Russia's use of "new types of weapons" after Moscow stepped up attacks in Odesa region using Iranian combat drones, the president's office and a regional official said.

Russia carried out at least five attacks on targets in the region using unmanned Shahed-136 drones in the last few days, Serhiy Bratchuk, spokesperson for Odesa's regional administration, told a news briefing.

One of the attacks hit an undisclosed military target in the southern region in the early hours of Monday, he said.''

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russia-steps-up-attacks-with-iranian-drones-ukraine-plans-defences-officials/ar-AA12fL2O

Seems the Iranian drones are much more effective than previously believed.

One out of five drones hit an "undisclosed military target".

What did the other four do ?

• Like 4

I'm hearing reports that far more than 300,000 people are being mobilized. 

Not sure if its a secret national mobilization, or if local government officials are just taking their own extreme steps.

A couple of reports of entire villages and towns having all their military aged men forcibly enlisted. Also reports of companies (including a bank) making all male staff redundant and telling them to go fight in Ukraine.

Also, my Malaysian boss who has his finger on the pulse of China's internal goings on says that they are also mobilizing troops. I've been asking him periodically if he thinks China will invade Taiwan and he has always said no, until last week when he said they are mobilizing. Not sure if Taiwan is the target, but it makes sense

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Good night, guys. 

Enjoy this fine piece of contemporary art. 

Hide contents

Its like the russian truths, can't be seen

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Iranian drone just shot down over Odesa :lol: 

Because there's order in the Universe :lol: 

(You won't see much, it's an amateur footage in the dark. "Did they hit it? Yes.")

I thought Odesa fell into Russian hands months ago. Isn't that right @Occult1 and @Cookie Monster ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I thought Odessa fell into Russian hands months ago. Isn't that right @Occult1 and @Cookie Monster ?

Will if it`s a full mobilisation rather than the official partial one I think you`ll find they will be at Berlin next year.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Will if it`s a full mobilisation rather than the official partial one I think you`ll find they will be at Berlin next year.

!remindme 1 year

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

You might be right. I could see how many of the surrendering Russian soldiers might seek asylum in Germany. So many of them might end up in Berlin. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

One out of five drones hit an "undisclosed military target".

What did the other four do ?

Civilian targets I presume.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, acute said:

Is that like... flat moobs?

:unsure2:

I think manpads are those large things that American football players wear on their shoulders. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked