Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

Ukraine accelerates bid to join NATO after Russia’s annexation

Ukraine’s president says his country is submitting an “accelerated” application to join the NATO military alliance, after Russian President Vladimir Putin proclaimed the annexation of four partially occupied Ukrainian regions.

[...]

“We are taking our decisive step by signing Ukraine’s application for accelerated accession to NATO,” Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said on Friday.

It was not immediately clear what an “accelerated” application would mean, as accession to NATO requires the unanimous support of the alliance’s members.''

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-accelerates-bid-to-join-nato-after-russia-e2-80-99s-annexation/ar-AA12ru1X

Edited by Occult1
  • Thanks 1

Russia will never give up newly annexed territories in Ukraine, Putin insists at ceremony

Russian President Vladimir Putin launched the process of annexing parts of Ukraine by saying he would sign laws to absorb them despite international condemnation — and said he would protect the newly incorporated regions using "all available means."

In a speech preceding a treaty-signing ceremony to make four Ukrainian regions part of Russia, Putin warned his country would never give up the occupied areas and would protect them as part of its sovereign territory.

He urged Ukraine to sit down for talks to end the fighting but warned sternly that Russia would never surrender control of the Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions. He accused the West of fuelling the hostilities as part of its plan to turn Russia into a "colony" and a "crowds of slaves."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-invasion-day-219-1.6601848

8 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Russia will never give up newly annexed territories in Ukraine, Putin insists at ceremony

Russian President Vladimir Putin launched the process of annexing parts of Ukraine by saying he would sign laws to absorb them despite international condemnation — and said he would protect the newly incorporated regions using "all available means."

In a speech preceding a treaty-signing ceremony to make four Ukrainian regions part of Russia, Putin warned his country would never give up the occupied areas and would protect them as part of its sovereign territory.

He urged Ukraine to sit down for talks to end the fighting but warned sternly that Russia would never surrender control of the Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions. He accused the West of fuelling the hostilities as part of its plan to turn Russia into a "colony" and a "crowds of slaves."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-invasion-day-219-1.6601848

LOL not only has Russia failed to take these regions they'll never be able to hold them. Unless that is he commits to the total genocide of the Ukrainian people.

Maybe you need to have a sit down with Daddy Putin and explain to him the facts of life.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, godnodog said:

So when is fallout 5 coming out?

You jest of course, but I actually sat down with my wife today and had a conversation about what she should do and where to go if the U.K. is Nuked.

Crazy days.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I find it interesting that the people who clearly support Russia are afraid to outright say so. Instead they use the "I'm neutral" routine. Be bold and say what you mean guys. 

As I have stated before I'm not neutral in this and I'm not afraid to say so.

Slava Ukraini indeed !

Anyone who does not 'cheer' for Ukraine and acknowledge Russia's security concerns is immediately labelled as pro-Russian in this thread.

• Like 1

The West sabotaged Nord Stream pipelines, not Russia, Vladimir Putin says

''Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday blamed the United States and its allies for blowing up the undersea Nord Stream pipelines, raising the temperature in a crisis that has left Europe racing to secure its energy infrastructure and supplies.

In a speech to mark the annexation of four Ukrainian regions invaded by Russian forces, Putin offered no evidence for the claim. Russia has previously said the United States would profit from attacks on Europe’s energy infrastructure.

“The sanctions were not enough for the Anglo-Saxons: they moved onto sabotage,” Putin said. “It is hard to believe but it is a fact that they organized the blasts on the Nord Stream international gas pipelines.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/9167443/nord-stream-sabotage-west-russia-putin/

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Occult1 said:

I think Putin is ending the war. The offensive operations appear to be over and done. The 300.000 reservists mobilized will serve to strenghten the defense of the territories annexed to Russia. Putin can now declare a victory, he has 'liberated' lands the size of Portugal. It will be up to the U.S/NATO if they want to pursue this war.

:lol: 

Well, he'll need more of these to strengthen the defense of Ukrainian land he thought he can colonize. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

The West sabotaged Nord Stream pipelines, not Russia, Vladimir Putin says

Putin offered no evidence for the claim.

Do you think for one minute that anyone, anywhere is going to believe a word that this retard utters? He's known to blatantly lie about everything to the point that it's absolutely cringe-worthy and I don't think he realises just how embarrassing he is. The whole world is laughing at him.

Edited by Stiff
  • Like 4

Ukraine officially applied for NATO membership. 

And I've got a feeling it could happen.

Not to hex it. *knocks on wood* 

• Thanks 2

Of course Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson, Zaporizhzhia and Crimea are Ukraine but let it be extra clear that this is the official NATO stance too. 

putlerians in the West are nearing the point at which their treason will be officially recognized as such. Do not say later no one told you.  

• Like 2

Whether to laugh or cry... I'll laugh because this merry unit is safe for now and by the time their bones heal, maybe Dagestan won't be into putler's mogilization anymore.

• Haha 1

Blackmail, Russia's only way out

So what can Russia do? Try once again to blackmail the West! Russia was most likely responsible for the attacks on its own Gazprom pipelines. But the message to Europe is: Next time it could be those from Norway to Poland or from Africa to Italy — Moscow's submarines can strike anywhere!

Ultimately, the West must not and cannot allow itself to be blackmailed. NATO is not defenseless.

Opinion: Nord Stream sabotage is likely Russian blackmail

• Like 3

By the way, putler in his speech managed to correctly diagnose and describe all of russian faults, crimes and sins, only he projected them on the West, as usual.  

• Like 2

I'd like to inform people unaware of anything related to the war in Ukraine, that spreading russian versions of their own war crimes is not "being objective", it is "being pro-russian" or at best "being too uninformed to tell others what is going on". 

• Sad 1

I'm not going to hope about anything related to russia (obviously), but let's say there's tiny chance some people will realize they are very close to the point of no return. They will bury their finances, ability to show up abroad (well, except Zimbabwe and NK and such) and possibly life, if they keep letting putin sacrifice the entire russia in his rather irrational attempt to avoid admitting he was wrong.

And wrong he was. Instead of realistic assessments he relies on myths (superior russians and superior russian technology) and wishful thinking (he can manipulate anyone, no one will care for Ukraine).  

• Like 1

This is what an actual Ukrainian leaflet for Russians trapped in putlerian army looks like. It has instructions how to surrender and the number of hotline where they can arrange their surrender, to make it safer, get an advice and so on.

I'd like to remind possible pro-putlerians reading this that Ukraine has vast evidence of putler's russians torturing, starving, maiming, murdering POWs and civilians, also abducting Ukrainian children and russifying them. Some of the evidence was published by perpetrators themselves.

Despite savage russian treatment of POWs and civilians, Ukraine is trying to save Russian lives and treats captured ones better than russian army treated them.   

• Like 1

It's all right to post this because everything Ukraine releases, regarding weapons, was meant to be seen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

Anyone who does not 'cheer' for Ukraine and acknowledge Russia's security concerns is immediately labelled as pro-Russian in this thread.

Ukraine is the victim here, not Russia. Ukraine was never a threat to Russia.

As for being labelled pro-Russian, it is quite clear that this is exactly what you are. You are not kidding anyone. Why are you so afraid of openly saying what we all know to be true ? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

putlerians are having a party in the Red Square and some of their leading lunatics announced that Kharkiv, Odesa, Mykolaiv etc are next to be annexed. 

Which further proves putinism is not a political, but a psychiatric phenomenon.  

• Like 3

putin actually did blame "Anglo-Saxons", which means Normans had nothing to do with it? Who knows. 

A helpful explanation: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Ukraine is the victim here, not Russia. Ukraine was never a threat to Russia.

As for being labelled pro-Russian, it is quite clear that this is exactly what you are. You are not kidding anyone. Why are you so afraid of openly saying what we all know to be true ? 

You are creating a false dichotomy. The '''you are either with us or against us'' mentality. But people can report on what's going on in this conflict, and make some good points without having to commit to a particular option. Sure, I find myself often arguing from the Russian POV but that's because this thread is obviously biased towards Ukraine. It needs some balance. Your claim that they are the hapless victim and that any ideas suggesting the contrary is heresy simply proves it.

Edited by Occult1
  • Sad 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked