Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

2 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

You are creating a false dichotomy. The '''you are either with us or against us''. But people can report on what's going on in this conflict, and make some points without having to commit to a particular option. Sure, I find myself often arguing from the Russian POV but that's because this thread is obviously biased towards Ukraine. Your claim that they are the victim and that any thoughts of the contrary is pure heresy simply proves it.

You have said multiple times how Russia is going to win and how it is impossible for Ukraine to win so they should just surrender.

You are clearly pro-Russia

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

You are creating a false dichotomy. The '''you are either with us or against us''. But people can report on what's going on in this conflict, and make some points without having to commit to a particular option. Sure, I find myself often arguing from the Russian POV but that's because this thread is obviously biased towards Ukraine. It needs some balance. Your claim that they are the victim and that any thoughts of the contrary is heresy, simply proves it.

This thread is obviously biased towards Jews and other civilians in Auschwitz. It needs some balance. You claim that they are the victims and so on. 

This thread is obviously biased towards Americans. It needs some balance. You claim that they were attacked in Pearl Habour and so on. 

This thread is obviously biased towards the victims of violent crimes. You claim that they're victims... oopsy, is this where you realize your master strategist haven't thought your narrative through?  

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

You have said multiple times how Russia is going to win and how it is impossible for Ukraine to win so they should just surrender.

You are clearly pro-Russia

I don't think it's possible for Ukraine to win if Russia mobilize a lot more troops and is willing to defend the occupied territories with all means available.

That does not make me Pro-Russia. It makes me someone willing to face reality.

Edited by Occult1

I just saw putin at the "patriotic" "concert" in kremlin. He's very, very insecure. Scared out of his wits. Not that he had much wits left. His supporters will wish to see determination and justified rage in tremors in his voice, but that was genuine, obvious fear. And he was very visibly very relieved when the crowd of spineless exempts from mogilization responded to his call. 

Anyway, it's a shame that only zombies were bused into that event, so there was no real chance of a Ceausescu moment. But it was delightful to see how afraid of such moment putin is. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

I don't think it's possible for Ukraine to win if Russia mobilize a lot more troops and is willing to defend the occupied territories with all means available.

You should go to Liman to witness reality. Print the leaflet and you're good to go.  

• Like 1

Some more of reality. 

Someone forgot to inform the laws of physics that putin has changed them with his decree. Imbeciles. Evil imbeciles so serve them right. 

Peace. There will be peace. Through superior firepower. 

And if the little sack of satan's **** moves the nukes, they will be vaporized while still in russia. That's the reason why he's not moving them. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

You been claiming since the invasion started that Russia was on the verge of victory, first claiming they would take all of Ukraine, then everything east of the Dnieper river, then the entirety of the Donbas region.  You claimed Russia destroyed the entire Ukranian airforce and air defense system along with Russia having air superiority over Ukraine despite Russian aircraft getting frequently shot down and 90% or more of Russian air sorties being conducted only inside of Russia or over the Caspian sea using extreme range stand off weapons while Ukranian jets did bombing runs of Russian troops inside of Ukraine.

You have repeatedly ignored evidence that shows the Russian military being defeated and destroyed, you are not facing reality at all but you do push Russian propaganda and misinformation.  

Given your post it's safe to say you are pro-Russia but it is interesting you refuse to admit that.

• Like 4

Drobysheve has been confirmed as liberated by the Ukranian military.  The Russians are not going to be able to hold Lyman for much longer and retreat isnt really as option at this point.

There are conflicting reports on if Lyman has been completely surrounded or not but the conflicting reports seems to be from if the source considers operationally surrounded to being the same as surrounded.

If the Russian troops are not completely surrounded then they have only 1 road left to flee that is I believe 10+ km long through a flat field with no cover with Ukranian forces on both sides of the road with artillery and anti-tank missiles that can easily hit anything on that road. 

Either way a couple thousand Russian soldiers will not be fighting anymore for Russia for much longer.

• Like 4

If I was mean, I'd say that murdering intellectuals is a part of russian culture, but I'm not mean so I'll limit my comment to the obvious fact that the only culture an average orc has is bacterial. 

• Like 2

Starting to hear rumors that the majority of Russian troops in Lyman have negotiated their surrender with only small isolated pockets of a few Russian soldiers still resisting.  Also rumors that some soldiers tried to escape on foot but were quickly hunted down.

These are only rumors and have not been confirmed yet.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 3

In case you don't feel like clicking it, it says: "We will defeat everyone, we will kill everyone, we will rob everyone we want, everything will be just the way we like it."

It must be that russian culture putin was waffling about. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

You been claiming since the invasion started that Russia was on the verge of victory,

Yeah, if I recall correctly initially he thought Kyiv would fall within a couple days, then when that never happened he shifted the goal posts to a week, then two weeks, then a month, and so on. When the operation started to fail deeper in Ukraine he then tried to cope by saying that was never their real objective, and that their real objective was Donbas. All retreats have been "tactical" or "strategic", despite leaving behind hundreds of millions worth of military assets and usually involving surrender of some kind.

What makes the fact that he's a Russian apologist more obvious is the fact that his very first post in this thread was "time for the neo-Nazi government to surrender". The guy's just an idiot as far as I am concerned.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Ukraine cannot repay it's outstanding loans and bonds. They are paying with their sovereignty, by subjecting themselves to the influence of foreign interests.

Hi Occult

The investments have been made to the Ukrainians because they are resource rich and when the war is over with Russia the Ukraine will be able to freely export their resources. Those are the same resources that Putin lusts after.

• Like 3

Example of a message Ukraine is blasting on PA systems around Lyman.

Seen this posted before but this is the first one I seen that has english captions, interestingly they say Lyman has fell.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Yeah, if I recall correctly initially he thought Kyiv would fall within a couple days, then when that never happened he shifted the goal posts to a week, then two weeks, then a month, and so on. When the operation started to fail deeper in Ukraine he then tried to cope by saying that was never their real objective, and that their real objective was Donbas. All retreats have been "tactical" or "strategic", despite leaving behind hundreds of millions worth of military assets and usually involving surrender of some kind.

What makes the fact that he's a Russian apologist more obvious is the fact that his very first post in this thread was "time for the neo-Nazi government to surrender". The guy's just an idiot as far as I am concerned.

He did keep pushing back the date of Russia taking Kyiv, he also talked about how once Russia deployed its elite Guard units they would completely destroy the Ukranian military.

Nearly every single thing he has said has been wrong.

• Like 4

Spokesorc of kremlin said that putin will not visit "annexed" parts of Ukraine just yet. Makes you wonder why :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Ukraine have exhausted all their weaponry. They are completely dependant on the US./NATO for arms, ammunitions and intelligence. They don't have the capabilities to fight a war against Russia unless their Western sponsors provide it all for them. It's NATO that is pulling the strings.

NATO Countries will keep supplying weapons to Ukraine ,even the poorer Countries have sent what they can , and the fight will continue until Russia decides that they can't supply their soldiers ,and the new guys they are " training" to go to the front , without experience will end up in mass graves ,because Ukraine is not finished yet .   

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

NATO Countries will keep supplying weapons to Ukraine ,even the poorer Countries have sent what they can , and the fight will continue until Russia decides that they can't supply their soldiers ,and the new guys they are " training" to go to the front , without experience will end up in mass graves ,because Ukraine is not finished yet .   

No idea where hes got the "NATO have exhausted their weaponry" from. Utter b******s as usual.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Occult1 said:

You are creating a false dichotomy. The '''you are either with us or against us'' mentality. But people can report on what's going on in this conflict, and make some good points without having to commit to a particular option. Sure, I find myself often arguing from the Russian POV but that's because this thread is obviously biased towards Ukraine. It needs some balance. Your claim that they are the hapless victim and that any ideas suggesting the contrary is heresy simply proves it.

Like I said no one believes that you are neutral, so why are you afraid to acknowledge who you support ?

I would actually respect you more if you were honest.

Be brave. Own it.

Right now you just look like a modern day Lord Haw-Haw. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Haw-Haw

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked